Start of the Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

Later Mrs. Walker told me I did a great job eating pussy for my first time, but that I would get better with more practice -- both at eating pussy and sucking cock. "You're going to be spending a lot of time on your knees around here, honey," she laughed.

"In fact," she said, "I think it's time for your next lesson on pleasing a man right now -- how does that sound?"

Not even waiting for my response she pushed me down on the bed and started right in. "First," she said, tracing a finger up and down my thigh, "you have to get your man ready. You want his cock nice and hard before you start sucking, OK?"

I nodded.

"Good," she said, "so you have to start with some teasing." She rubbed my thighs, then leaned down and starting rubbing and nuzzling her face over my tight shorts. My cock was hard as a rock.

Oh, my god! I thought. Is she actually going to suck MY cock? I thought we were going back down to the pool to practice on Mr. Walker!

Seeing my confusion she said, "Yes, I'm going to demonstrate on YOU!" She laughed. "You do want to become an expert cocksucker, don't you?"

I nodded eagerly. "Good!" she said, and then started nibbling my cock through my shorts. After about a minute she looked up at me and said seriously, "even though your cock is just a tiny little baby dick, I'm going to show you how to give a good blowjob, OK?"

After seeing Mr. Walker's giant cock I had no doubt that I was tiny, so I just nodded. Anyway, it still felt really good. Mrs. Walker laughed again. "Good," she said, "now pay attention and learn." She went back to nibbling and rubbing my weenie through my shorts. Every step of the way was slow and torturous, and she stretched it out even longer by explaining everything she was doing.

"You see?" she asked. "It's working, isn't it? You're hard as a rock -- maybe just a cute little pebble, but hard!"

I nodded eagerly, hoping she'd keep going.

She smiled and took off my shorts slowly - undoing the button, sliding down the zipper, pulling them down my legs -- all the time nibbling, kissing, licking, whispering dirty things in my ear about what I sexy girl I was, talking through each step, showing me how to go slow and be deliberate to get the maximum teasing effect, never rushing, how to lick my lips suggestively, bat my eyes. I just kept nodding, hoping she'd never stop.

"Yes, baby," she purred as she rubbed and nuzzled me, "you're going to get lots of practice . . . you'll become an expert cocksucker soon, baby . . . you're gonna swallow lots and lots of come . . ."

My heart was pounding as she finally licked her way to the tip and engulfed my little shaft in her mouth, easily sucking me down to the base and then pumping her head up and down a few times. I thought I died and gone to heaven. It felt so good!

After sucking me a little bit she closed her eyes and went back to nuzzling and kissing and licking all over my hard little dick, making satisfied purring sounds. Then she opened her eyes and looked at me lovingly, as if she really enjoyed what she was doing, and slid my cock back into her mouth, taking me all in and giving my cock a wonderful tongue bath inside her mouth.

"The eyes," she explained, "are really important when you're giving a blowjob." She closed her eyes and took my shaft in her mouth, sucking me and making little purring and moaning noises, as if my tiny penis was the most delicious thing in the world.

"You see? Sometimes you want to close your eyes and suck and kiss and make love to your man's cock with your mouth. Show him that you absolutely love blowing him, that your grateful he's letting you suck him off, that his cock is the sweetest thing in the world, that you want his come. Guys love that . . . "

Then she looked me in the eye and slowly slid her mouth down around me, her eyes boring into my soul and smiling with pleasure. She maintained eye contact as she slowly bobbed her head up and down, her lips forming a smile around little phallus. "Other times," she explained, "you want to look your man right in the eye and let him know with your eyes that you'll do anything to please him, anything in the world. Make him know that you belong to him, that nothing matters to you except his pleasure. Let him know with your eyes. Understand?"

I nodded.

"Good," she said, then went back to playing with my cock with her hands and lips, kissing and licking and sucking and demonstrating all the different things she showed me up to then. "I'm giving you all my little tricks. You better remember all this!" she warned.

I nodded. How could I possibly forget?

"Good," she said, "are you ready for your next lesson?"

I nodded eagerly.

"Good!" she responded, "now pay attention . . ."

Slowly she licked her way down to the base of my cock, then even lower -- to that place where Mr. Walker and most guys had big, hairy balls hanging down and swaying, but I just had kind of a patch of wrinkled skin, not much hair and certainly nothing hanging down. Anyway, she licked over my tiny balls and then down to that sensitive area just below the scrotum, using the tip of her tongue to lick back and forth.

Her licking sent an electric charge through me! I shook and shivered under her tongue and then she licked down even farther, until her tongue reached my tight, virgin rosebud. She rimmed me gently, then started licking my ass and invading me with the tip of her tongue. I couldn't believe how sensitive I was down there! I thought I was going to die from the excitement.

She looked up at me to continue her lesson. "You see," she explained, "Guys love when you tickle their asshole." She leaned down to tongue my ass again and I quivered. "They don't like to admit it, but they do . . ."

She giggled and went back to rimming me, and when she slid a wet finger up into my tight virgin asshole I didn't know whether to scream in pain or howl in ecstasy. I got used to it pretty quickly, though, and I was soon moaning in joy while she finger-fucked me in the ass.

"Yes," she hissed as she slid her middle finger deep into my rectum, "you are a hot little bitch, aren't you?"

I just groaned. "Yeah, look at you -- hard nipples poking out . . . lipstick all smeared . . . come on your face . . . you're a naughty little slut, aren't you?"

"Oh, god," I whimpered, grunting in agreement.

"Yeah, you like getting your ass fucked, don't you . . . you slutty little bitch . . ." she laughed as she pumped her finger in and out. My ass felt like it was on fire. All I could do was nod and grunt.

Suddenly Mrs. Walker leaned down and took my cock in her mouth and at the same time slid two fingers into my asshole, forcing them into my opening at the same instant she swallowed my entire shaft.

I almost passed out from pain and pleasure. It was by far the most intense orgasm of my life. I spurted what seemed like a gallon of come into her mouth while she kept her fingers in my ass and my cock in her mouth, milking my shaft with her talented tongue and wiggling her fingers inside my butt.

When my dick stopped squirting and I was able to finally breath again Mrs. Walker pulled her fingers out and brought her lips to mine, shoveling my load into my mouth, our tongues mixing with her saliva and my come in a wet snowball kiss. She let the come drip into my mouth then pulled back.

"Swallow baby!" she giggled, placing a finger on my lips. I obeyed, drinking my second load of the afternoon.

* * * * *

The rest of that night and the next day were a blur. Mrs. Walker had me change outfits every few hours, dressing me up in skirts and lingerie, doing my makeup, and making me wear all kinds of necklaces and bracelets. I was constantly on my knees, eating her pussy and sucking Mr. Walker's cock.

Mrs. Walker even tried to teach me how to deep throat -- I couldn't quite take all of Mr. Walker's cock but I got pretty good, working the head into my throat and taking almost the whole thing.

* * * * *

My parents were expecting me home on that second day -- the day the Walkers were supposed to come home - so by late afternoon I was getting my things together. I was still dressed as a girl, wearing a yellow halter top and short shorts, red lipstick and blue eye shadow, a black choker around my neck and silver bracelets on my wrists. Mr. Walker told me I looked very fuckable, making me blush.

I was getting ready to go upstairs to change and wash off my makeup when Mrs. Walker called me into the living room. As I obediently entered I saw her sitting back on the couch with a wicked look on her face. Beckoning me with her finger, she slowly pulled up her skirt and spread her legs wide, saying, "I think we have time for one more pussy-eating session, don't you honey?"

Even after all the pussy eating and cocksucking I had done over the past 24 hours, I didn't need to be asked twice. I kneeled down and started rubbing her thighs and nibbling around her slit -- not yet touching it -- just as Mr. Walker taught me. Eventually I had my face buried in her snatch, licking and lapping away, sliding my fingers in her wet cunt. She was grunting and groaning, calling me a pussy licker and telling me I what a naughty little bitch I was, so I knew I was doing a good job. She was holding my head firmly against her pussy with both hands, pressing my face into her loins, when suddenly I felt Mr. Walker's hands on my ass.

I tried to look back but Mrs. Walker was holding my head too tight. Mr. Walker undid the snap and zipper and roughly slid my shorts and panties down to my ankles, leaving me kneeling bare-assed before him. As I squirmed he spread my ass cheeks and then I felt his tongue lapping away at my asshole. God, it felt great! I relaxed, spread my legs wider and resumed licking Mrs. Walker's cunt, enjoying Mr. Walker's tongue on my rosebud. Next I felt a splash of oil against my asshole followed by Mr. Walker's probing finger, which I loved as much as his tongue. First he just dipped in the tip, but then he started working his entire middle finger into my ass. His finger was a lot bigger than Mrs. Walker's so it hurt at first, but as he started working his oily digit in and out I got used to and soon got into a sexy, swaying motion, licking Mrs. Walker's pussy while Mr. Walker probed my widening sphincter.

Mrs. Walker was still holding my head tightly when I felt Mr. Walker extract his finger, and the next thing I knew I felt something big and hard pressing against my butt. I squirmed and struggled -- I knew what it was and couldn't imagine it fitting up my ass -- but Mrs. Walker gripped handfuls of my hair in both fists and squeezed my head between her thighs, totally immobilizing me.

"Relax," Mr. Walker urged, "just relax." I felt him push forward, forcing the head of his cock into my oily ass.

"Ughn," I grunted, my face squeezed against Mrs. Walker's thigh. He pushed farther and I felt my anal ring opening impossibly wide, then something seemed to pop and the entire head of his cock was inside my ass. God, it felt like I was being ripped open! Tears started to well up in my eyes but Mr. Walker held still and rubbed my back gently, letting me get used to the feeling. "You're doing great, sweetie," he encouraged as I kneeled there, squirming, impaled on his giant rod. "Just relax . . . "

He pushed in a little farther then pulled slightly back, starting into a rocking motion and sinking his cock a little further into me on each stroke. "Oh, god," I thought as the pain started to give way to pleasure. Each stroke went a tiny bit deeper and I started to relax and get off on the idea of getting fucked by Mr. Walker, his beautiful cock sliding in and out of my tight little ass. Before I knew it his entire length was buried inside me, and his balls were pressed against my thighs. He held himself there for a minute, his cock lodged fully inside my body, then he pulled all the way back, squirted on a little more oil and pushed forward until he was all the way inside me again. With his hands firmly gripping my waist he started pounding his slippery cock into me with long, powerful strokes. It still hurt, but felt so naughty and sexy and made me feel like I really was a girl, taking a man's cock all the way inside my slutty body. When Mrs. Walker saw that I was handling it and even starting to enjoy it she pushed my face back to her pussy and told me to start eating her again.

There I was, dressed like a tramp, lapping away at Mrs. Walker's cunt while Mr. Walker plowed his cock into my ass, shorts and panties around my ankles, on my knees getting fucked like a girl. My cock was hard as a rock. I felt Mr. Walker' strokes getting shorter and heard him grunting, so I knew he was close. I sucked hard on Mrs. Walker's clit as Mr. Walker slammed his cock deep in my ass, holding me against him. I wiggled my ass and felt him shoot his come inside me at the same moment Mrs. Walker ground her pussy on my face and shrieked and shuddered in orgasm.

I fell forward into Mrs. Walker's lap as Mr. Walker collapsed on my back and we lay there in a heap, panting and sweating in sexual bliss. Eventually, Mrs. Walker directed me to wash and pack up because it was time to go.

* * * * *

As I was leaving Mr. and Mrs. Walker gave me big hugs and said they were very proud of me and looking forward to spending more time with Katie. "You know," Mrs. Walker said as we stood in the front hall. "I really think we could use you on a part-time basis even when we're not on vacation." Mr. Walker nodded in agreement.

"What do you think?" she asked, smiling at me.

I just nodded, beaming with happiness.

"Then it's settled!" she cried. "You start tomorrow . . ."

It was a great start to the summer.

12