Start the Revolution without Me Ch. 05

Story Info
Heather draws closer to the expat couple.
1.4k words
4.09
3.5k
00

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
825 Followers

"Oh, fuck, that's tight!" I declared as I drove deeper inside Nina's arse, enjoying her gesture of complete surrender to me at a time when my own wife wanted to effectively enslave me.

Nina tried to speak for a second before she recalled that her mouth was busy licking Heather's bum, something that our guest seemed to relish in no small measure. We had gone at it for some time now, forgetting about the pool and anything else as we fucked much of the day away. It was just too great, the way that our three bodies meshed and melded, fused seamlessly into one flesh, our skin on each other's skin. My cock was very sore and so was my mouth, but it was more than worthwhile to pleasure my sweet ladies. It was glorious, the best that any of us ever had, bar none.

"Oh, Dios mio! Keep that tongue working back there, mami! I'm yours ...and his! I belong to both of you now! Just...keep me...please!" Heather begged us both, making it clear that she was our bitch.

"Alright, baby! Here it comes!" I declared as I shoved my cock balls deep inside Nina's delectable culo.

Staring down at my fiancee's wondrous cheeks and admiring them, I lost it completely and exploded in her pucker. Her arsehole now leaked my jizz and she winked back at me before she returned to her task of licking Heather's bottom. When I leaned down and started cleaning up my own mess as it oozed from her arse, Nina moaned louder than she ever had in her life. The excitement of our menage a trois really caught up with her by now, just as it had for me. There was a delicious new pecking order, one with me at the top, followed by Nina, and only then Heather. I made a note to check and see how much I could keep her nude, because doing so would be a very nice bonus for me. If I could keep Nina naked, too, even better.

"What are your thoughts on waiting until later and darker, and then swimming in the nude?" Nina asked me, much to my surprise.

"Which of us?" I asked, just to be clear.

"Just me, unless Heather wants to join me in skinny dipping. What do you say, Heather?" Nina asked our companion as she drove her to a climax at last.

"If Master and Mistress command it, I'll gladly do it. From now on, I want to live with you full-time. I'm not sure what this will do to my marriage, but I no longer care. I've realized that even an open marriage pales next to a lifetime of service to my owners. I really want to be your plaything, your sex slave, your fucktoy, plain and simple. To both of you. I want to be owned by a couple. It's always been a fantasy of mine, to be the perfect unicorn, the absolutely submissive cum-slut for man and wife alike. I'm not a switch. I'm a natural-born sex slave, period. Please make me your bitch!" Heather encouraged both of us now.

"Good, then, then you'll stay naked whenever we wish it, right? Sometimes all day long. Sound like a plan? I'll get you inked as well and collared as our property. But are you equally ours, or more hers or mine? What do you think?" I inquired as both ladies took turns sucking my dick straight from Nina's bum.

"I think that it's clear that you're the boss, Bruce. Nina would agree with that, right?" Heather turned to Nina, who winked at me.

"Yep, you own this and that, of course! You fucking own me, Bruce! I'm to be your personal fuckmeat for life! Own me, Master! Claim me! Keep me naked, too! I'll bloody well wear your collar and your ink, even your leash if you wish it! How about you, Heather?" Nina asked Heather while they fingered each other's bungholes.

"Yes, collar and leash, babe! Looks like we know the chain of command, the hierarchy. I'm at the bottom, where I belong unless Fernando joins us, if you'll let him, that is. I'm not even sure that would be an option or at least a workable one. If it is, what would be his role?" Heather inquired after her eager answer.

"Well, we'd have to discuss that, wouldn't we? Maybe he could stay your vanilla hubby, wouldn't bother me. I'd share Nina with him often enough to make it easier on him if he liked. I don't think that she'd object, would you, dear?" I asked Nina as the women kept sharing my cock orally and engaging in butt-play.

"Works for me, love!" Nina said as she licked her fingers clean from Heather's bum and Heather returned the favour ...I was relieved at how clean their digits proved to be, "you know what a tart I am by now. I'm your bloody fuckmeat, after all."

"That could get interesting, to say the least! As long as we all lived with you guys and I serviced you two, what would it matter, right? I would do whatever you both commanded, but especially whatever Bruce wished. Suck a cock, including Fernando's? Sure. Even from Nina's cunny or arse, of course. Whatever you please. Go naked? No trouble at all. I shall be nude until you permit me to wear something," Heather agreed to the proposition.

"Sounds like a deal. How about we grab some dinner, eh? Order room service and watch some TV. I'm curious about the news right now," I decided, even as my cell phone binged.

"We're home free. Safely past the Chunnel. Incidentally, check the news. Northern Ireland is in open revolt already, demanding reunion with the Republic of Ireland. Even the Orangemen prefer secular rule in a Catholic majority Ireland to female supremacy. The Channel Islands are talking union with France, while the Isle of Man is even contemplating independence. SNP didn't take the pushback from New Order well and is seriously pressing for independence, too, not waiting for a referendum this time. They've even refused to dismiss their male deputies in the Assembly, so Gerald has some time bought for him, I think, at least until or unless Whitehall cracks down on them, and even then they might resist," the text from Vicky informed me, much to my delight as I showed it to Nina and Heather.

"Glad that your Dad and sister are doing well, perhaps even your smart brother. As for your other, stupid brother, not much can be done for him, eh? He'll learn the hard way that he fouled it up. We're lucky, Heather. We got the smartest, luckiest brother of the trio. He was able to be out of country, after all, at just the right time to avoid a life of serfdom or slavery or whatever the fascist sows have in mind for the poor, soon-to-be-downtrodden blokes of Mother England. I don't know about you, but while I hate regime change, imperialism, and the like, don't generally care for sanctions, but I want to really put the screws to my home country for betraying half of its populace," Nina vented her spleen as I showed her the menu.

"I've always wanted to try some fajitas. I think that I will. Steak fajitas, in fact. Yes, I'll go for that," I declared, eager to explore Tex-Mex cuisine a bit more now that I was in the States.

"Bangers and mash for me. I'm curious about what you Brits eat, since I won't be able to go there and eat it there myself," Heather grinned at me.

"New York Strip steak, baked potato, fully loaded with sour cream, onion, cheese, butter, and chives. What to drink, though? Bottle of wine to share, to celebrate our kinky new triad, or maybe champagne?" Nina suggested.

"How about a nice, dry red?" I proposed.

"Shiraz?" Heather offered.

"Done," Nina beamed.

"Excellent choice, not too dry, just right," I agreed.

"So much red meat, it makes perfect sense," Nina replied while both of them groped me repeatedly.

I could tell that the swimming might have to wait even longer than I thought, as my John Thomas was very much in recovery mode. A good, healthy dinner, and I'd be back in action before the sun set. All I needed was some calories, protein, and starch...and wine, of course, but not too much.

SevMax2
SevMax2
825 Followers