Start the Revolution without Me Ch. 06

Story Info
They get news of Trevor.
1.8k words
3.72
2.9k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
828 Followers

"This is an excellent steak, I must say, bloody delicious!" Nina declared as she dug into her meat.

"Same with these fajitas! Sizzle, sizzle, just like you ladies!" I commented while thinking of the waitress who delivered them, Cassidy, a delectable blondie for sure.

"Just like that blonde that brought them, too," Heather pointed out, right as my cell phone rang.

"Bruce, it's me, Trevor. I'm ... in Jersey. As in Old Jersey. Channel Islands. Caught a private plane with a few of my mates out of the country. I don't know how long we'll be safe here, but it's not formally part of the UK, of course, so the laws haven't quite taken effect yet. By George, that was a close one! Wasn't able to get the kids out, but that's sadly them paying the price for my naivete. Anyway, we're set to refuel for a day or two in the country and then make a dash for Antwerp. I'm brushing up on my Flemish, to put it mildly. Figure that the Belgians owe us a bit for sticking up for them in 1914 against the Huns. I just hope that the lads don't pay too high a price for my stupidity.

"Did you see that bit about the Prince of Wales? Seems that he and the Duke of York and some others escaped with some help from the Queen. They're in Scotland and there's serious talk of formal secession. The Queen's rumoured to favour it as a way to limit the nukes in New Order hands. Privately, she's no fan of the new regime, as shown by her refusal to sack male Lords and men on her Privy Council. New Order might decide to just scrap the monarchy at this rate as more trouble than it's worth.

"What I'm hearing now is that many in the EU are very fond of the idea of a sovereign Scotland and maybe even Wales as part of the European Union, leaving England very much alone. Those are the reports that I'm getting from French and German media, for instance. It's said that many Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, and others are bustling for Europe, either Ireland or the Continent, as well. None of them wish to stay in England now.

"Sanctions are reportedly coming and soon. I wouldn't want to even be a woman living in England much longer. Brexit is gonna be even harder than anyone thought. Oh, and BoJo got killed resisting arrest while trying to escape. Sadly for this country, he'll now become a martyr to some. Good riddance. New Order's worse, yes, but BoJo can rot in Hell," Trevor scoffed.

"Yes, Boris Johnson and his Leave campaign made New Order possible in the first place, by weakening the existing party structure and leaving a vacuum that New Order could fill. I'll never forgive him. He can go roast near the New Order bitches when they land in Hell, too, if there is one. If there's not, they need to invent one just for politicians!" I heaped on the hatred of Johnson, a most repugnant man and likely the whipping boy used by New Order to sell their cause to ignorant women.

"Yes, well, anyway, sad as I will be for the fate of my kids, I'll be praying to any god that might exist for their safety and if they ever need my help in Belgium, I'll be right there for them. I guess that I need to really work on my French, too, in case I run into some Walloons. At least I can possibly get a job working for NATO or something, who knows? Or for the European Union. What's left of it, largely a Franco-German hegemony, still better than an England that isn't really England anymore. Anyway, so long, my old friend, until or unless we meet again. Give Nina my love. Farewell, mates," Trevor declared as he hung up, leaving me a bit relieved that he was safely off England proper.

"He's in the Channel Islands and sends his love. Trevor, that is. I'll still breathe easier once he's off British soil entirely. Pity that his brats couldn't make the trip. Sounds like life in England's about to degrade significantly in terms of quality. Blokes will have it rougher, but the EU's gonna screw those matriarchs with their knickers still on and scarcely a dollop of lube. Hard Brexit's gonna take on a brand new meaning, I suspect. Trevor's talking economic sanctions! Sanctions on England, like it's some kind of Third World pariah state! Well, I suppose that it's a rogue nation now, isn't it? Men as second-class citizens. That won't fly!" I laughed as I downed more of my red and dug deeper into my fajitas.

Heather winked at me as she bit more into her bangers and mash, and then Nina planted wet kisses on both of our lips. It wasn't much longer before Heather was on top of me and her juicy quim engulfed my cock, even as Nina spread her bum cheeks and got busy licking her arsehole. When Nina poured some wine down Heather's crack and began cleaning it off with her tongue, Heather really moaned in delight and rode me even harder with her tight, slippery twat. Heather bounced up and down greedily on my prick while we fucked, every swipe of Nina's tongue driving her wild with lust.

It was very spontaneous, but I was all in favour of that, as it indicated heat, passion, genuine desire to pleasure and delight each other. We were very much engaged in an intense encounter, my flesh brushing repeatedly against theirs, as we changed positions several times. Nina found herself riding me, too, when Heather wasn't. There were multiple times that I licked both cunny and bum as they were presented to me. Heather's arse was equally as delicious as Nina's, to say nothing of her snatch. Both women were quite enjoyable, their flavours and juices dripping perfectly off my tongue in a mouth-watering fashion.

My cock, of course, got the best end of the deal, sliding in and out of two very slick pussies that each greeted me with enthusiasm. Both women worked their hips with abandon, locking lips with each other and with me often as well. I could taste their nether parts on each other's lips and tongues, too. They also made a point of sucking my dick frequently, passing it back and forth for the best impact. This lasted for the better part of two hours, our heat rising as I edged several times and they creamed themselves with delight. Neither woman would leave me alone for even a second.

The best part came when first Nina, and then Heather, eased their arses down onto my cock, letting me impale their bums with my throbbing, pulsing prick. Their tits also waved in my face to amplify the delights of buggering two women in turns as they mounted me. The way that they sucked my dick straight out of each other's booties, going all-out on ass-to-mouth, that was genuinely the highlight of the day. Neither woman seemed to mind in the least doing the raunchiest thing that I'd ever want done with me. Instead, they went out of their way to satisfy me.

"Oh, bloody Hell!" I groaned as I came over each woman's tits with my built-up load of white-hot spunk.

"Let me have some of that!" Nina demanded as she licked every drop of my jizz off Heather's tits and Heather returned the favour gladly.

"You know, someday soon, I just want to spend an entire day sucking your cock!" Nina declared openly, somewhat to my shock.

"Could we share it?" Heather pouted.

"Of course, love! If it were up to me, when not fucking or pissing or something, his prick would be buried in some kind of hole, whether mouth, pussy, or arse, for the rest of his life. He'd never have to stroke again! He wouldn't even have to do most of the work, so he could do whatever else he wanted while someone serviced him. Mind you, I'd love to be fucked 24/7, too. What about you?" Nina asserted.

"If I had my way, I'd spend part of my time licking your ass or pussy, the rest of the time sucking his cock. Or being fucked in every hole for the rest of my life, especially by Bruce here. Though I'd gladly let Fernando fuck me as well. But, yes, if I could, I'd be taken in some way constantly, permanently, as long as I drew breath. Hey, if he breeds us and our sons and daughters come of age and want to fuck, shall we?" Heather proposed.

"Works for me! A lot better than what awaits the youth of Britain, at least. Even the dames will have it rough soon enough!" I declared as I felt their tongues explore my cock all over again.

"News?" Nina offered to nods from Heather and me both.

"This has just been confirmed. Kamala Harris has formally terminated her candidacy for the Democratic nomination for President and has accepted a spot on the ticket with former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley, as Haley's running mate. It's under the banner of a new political party, called the New Family Values Party, which has already indicated that it will only nominate women for public office, never men.

"NFVP has released a party platform that calls for taking away men's right to vote or hold office, sit on juries, or hold commissioned rank in the armed forces. That is just one of many frightening proposals of this new political party. Let's hope that they never gain traction," the American cable newsman visibly shivered as he passed on this information.

"Already, three Democratic Congresswomen and one Republican Congresswoman have declared themselves part of NFVP and endorsed Haley and Harris for President. With any luck, they'll soon be out of office. They can't be trusted to serve all of their people if they only serve half of them. Oh, this just in. Senator Kirsten Gillibrand of New York has endorsed the Haley-Harris ticket and declared herself part of NFVP, a party that officially still doesn't exist. I don't know about others, but I'm definitely not going to betray my values as a progressive Democrat to side with authoritarians," the anchorwoman agreed, rather reassuringly.

The look in her eyes showed more interest in getting her colleague's pants down than anything else. I laughed and pointed that out to the ladies, both of whom winked at me and started sucking me again in earnest. Both women were insatiable, I now realised, at least if I didn't before then.

"Nor I as a libertarian brand of Republican," the man agreed.

"Just imagine doing her arse while she rides him ... and we're both fluffing all three of you," Nina whispered, eager as she was to get me hard again.

"Count me in for that!" I exclaimed.

"Smart man!" Heather grinned.

"Always was!" I retorted as I fed them more of their meals between sucks and licks to my cock.

"Just wait until we feed you by hand, sport!" Nina warned me mockingly.

"I'm looking forward to it," I replied.

"I bet you are," Heather got the last word for a while as we watched more news from around the world.

SevMax2
SevMax2
828 Followers