Starters Only Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Humming around his young cock would likely bring things to a head entirely too quickly, but Darnell, D’bone, was young; it wouldn’t take long for him to recharge. Even still, I wanted him to know how much I appreciated having his beautiful cock in my mouth, how much I loved the feel of it in there, just how much I craved the taste of his black cock. So, I settled for slurping D’bone’s delicious black cock rather noisily. I swirled my tongue round and round the swollen head, attempted to worm the tip of my tongue into the over-sized peehole in search of precum. That would be oversized in comparison to the tiny opening in the small head of Edwin’s penis, by the way.

I rose up enough so that my drool ran down the rigid shaft of D’bone’s strong black cock and proceeded to go down on it. I took his cock into my mature mouth slowly, an inch at a time, until the spongy head was at the back of my throat. I slid my hands around to his ass, clutched it tightly, commanded myself not to gag, then pulled the rest of his cock into my mouth in one swift gulp.

My prissy nose was once more nestled in D’bone’s crinkly black pubic hair, my bottom lip once again flattened against his cum-bloated balls. D’bone’s entire cock was in my mouth and I had successfully taken the front half of it down my throat for the second time in a little over two hours. I was rather proud of this salacious accomplishment. No, I was damned proud of myself. Swallowing seven hard inches of even a young black cock isn’t exactly an easy thing to do… not for a newborn black cock slut, anyway.


But, was I being slut enough for D’bone? I could do better, or at least do more for him. I slid my mouth up his cock until only the head was being held behind my tight lips. Precum seeped from the peehole. I let it puddle on my tongue, swallowed it with a shiver, then pulled his cock back into my throat. I blew D’bone with more enthusiastic improvisation than I had in the locker room; receiving a larger puddle of precum on my tongue each time I drew my tight lips up the length of his cock. I reveled in the pleased sigh I heard from him when I used my hands on his tight black ass to ram his cock back down my throat. D’bone liked the way I was blowing him and I was glad that I was obviously getting better at sucking him off.

After several minutes of inspired cocksucking (which I was getting better and better at the more I sucked) I wantonly looked up at him. The message my burning eyes was sending was, I hoped, clear and unmistakable; “Fuck my mouth, D’bone. Mouth-fuck me like the nasty white slut I can’t help being for you”.

D’bone definitely got the right message. Grabbing me by the hair, he reared back and mouth-fucked me just the way I wanted him to; just like a nasty white slut who had become helplessly addicted to hard, young black cock. His balls were slapping my chin as his entire cock plunged repeatedly in and out of my mouth and down my throat. Precum was steadily flowing into my drooling mouth. I slid my hands from his ass to the backs of his thighs and held on tight as D’bone used my mouth and throat like a deeply receptive cunt. My own juices were dribbling from my cunt onto my legs tucked underneath me.

I felt the muscles in D’bone’s thighs tighten and braced myself for the hard jets of hot cum I expected to begin shooting right down my throat. Only, that didn’t happen. D’bone released my head, grabbed my arms, and stood me up. “You gettin’ a real mean slut mouth on you, Diane,” he said tersely. “But I already give you a load of cum there earlier. I want somethin’ else this time.”

I was trembling like a young girl who had just been caught masturbating by her zealously religious mother—both from frustration at not getting my mouth filled with his cum and also with nervous expectation of what might be coming from D’bone. “Take it, D’bone!” exploded from my mouth before I could stop myself. “Take whatever you want.”

His eyes narrowed. “Take it, Diane?”

“Yesssssssssssssssssss!” Take it! Take me, D’bone! Take all of me you want!”

As I’ve already told you, I’m hardly a diminutive teenage cheerleader, but D’bone lifted me off my feet like I weighed next to nothing and firmly plunked my ass down on the kitchen table. He took the lace bodice of my negligee in his strong black hand. “You sure you want it this way, Diane?”

I hit me that I might have offered too much of my self, too quickly. But I couldn’t renege now… not if I wanted to be a true slut for him. And I did… desperately. “Do it!” I responded with more determination in my voice than I felt in my guts.

I had been ready for D’bone to literally rend the delicate, spider web bodice asunder, but he merely shoved the front of my negligee down, exposing my heaving breasts. “Ain’t got much for tits, do ya?” he snorted, cupping one of my small breasts against his large black palm. Edwin hardly noticed that I had breasts, let alone touched them in anything but a perfunctory manner during his dismal attempts at foreplay. “But, I sure do like these long-ass nipples.”

I had always been somewhat embarrassed of my overly long nipples, but suddenly I wasn’t. I was proud that I had them, happy that D’bone found something else about me that he liked, besides my inexperienced slut mouth… and also that I was a white woman, freely giving myself to him, no doubt. I was a lot prouder of my distended (now aching) nipples than I was of my freckled, insufficient, teacup tits.

D’bone took one of my long, engorged nipple between his thumb and forefinger and tweaked it. “Damn, lady…” He pulled the nipple, stretching it and the attached tit out a couple of inches “…I bet you could fuck another nasty slut’s cunt with one of these.”


“If that is what you’d like from me…” I heard myself respond as D’bone took the other nipple between the thumb and finger of his left hand and twisted and pulled them both, “…then I guess I would…” I swallowed hard “…I’d try my best to do it for you, D’bone.”

Had that really come out of my mouth? I had to be out of my mind with lust at having my tits mauled like this to say that I perform lesbian sex for one of my black students.

“I do believe you would, Diane.” D’bone squeezed both of my nipples hard. “Question is, who’d be the first slut I’d like to see you do it do.” He released my throbbing nipples, reached down and lifted the bottom of my negligee. Seeing my crotchless panties, he grinned. “Wasn’t plannin’ on wastin’ any time, was ya?”

I parted my legs invitingly, giving D’bone an unobstructed view of my hairy pussy. “Waste not, want not, I always say.”

D’bone stepped forward. He was tall enough that his big black balls rested on the gray slate table top, with his hard young cock aimed at my exposed pussy like a threatening black lance. He placed a hand against my chest and pushed my upper torso back, which elevated my hips. When he decided that his precum-leaking cock was precisely lined up with the juice running, gaping hole of my defenseless pussy, he grabbed my hips. “You said to take what I wanted, right?”

There was a hard lump of something caught in my throat—possibly my pounding heart. I couldn’t speak, so I nodded in the affirmative.

With a quick yank, D’bone pulled my ass to the edge of the table, impaling me on his hard, young black cock. With startled eyes, I looked down between us. Our pubic hairs were meshed together. D’bone’s entire cock was inside me… buried all the way to the hilt. I had thought I was already wet enough to take all of his cock easily. It had, indeed, gone into me like a knife going into hot butter, but handling all of it—so quickly, without any warning at all—wasn’t what I would call easy. I had never been so full in my life, both in depth and girth. I had thought his cock was big in my hand. Buried in my cunt, it felt huge. It wasn’t merely uncomfortable having my unaccustomed cunt so thoroughly stuffed with his huge black cock, something I would undoubtedly get over given a little time. It hurt like hell!

I squirmed on the table, trying desperately to un-impale myself from this demonic black weapon that I had thought I wanted so badly, that I had been so certain I would be able to take with relative ease. I had been wrong… so unbelievably wrong. Wrong as I had ever been about anything in my life.

D’bone clamped a hand over my mouth, stifling my scream for him to, PULL IT OUT! “You wanted to be a nasty slut, Diane!” he snarled. He yanked his huge cock completely out of my tortured cunt and shoved it right back in. “You wanna be a nasty white slut,” he hissed, “then get used to takin’ a real cock… all of it at once.”

D’bone showed me no mercy. He fucked me like a slut, repeatedly yanking his hard-pounding cock completely out of my cunt and slamming the entire thing back into me, over and over and over. I was helpless beneath him. The pain was still there as he relentlessly plunged his cock into my severely ravaged cunt. It didn’t seem to be lessening any. If anything, it was growing stronger. D’bone… his huge black cock was going tear my cunt apart. I was going to die from loss of blood through my torn apart vagina. Edwin would get home and find his naïve white wife damn near naked on the kitchen table, dead; fucked to death by D’bone, one of her black students.

“You like this, slut? You gettin’ to like my big black cock pile drivin’ your nasty white cunt, slut?” D’bone removed his hand from my mouth. “Tell me, slut!” he demanded. “Tell me how much you likin’ my big black cock fuckin’ you nasty white cunt… Slut!”


SLUT! The degrading sound of the word alone, echoing loudly inside my head, worked some sort of black magic on me. An immense sex bubble seemed to burst inside me and the pain was noticeably less as D’bone plunged his big, hard black cock back into my nasty white slut cunt. I tentatively lifted my hips the next time he thrust into me. It didn’t hurt anywhere near as much as it had only seconds before. It was beginning to feel good. Soooo good.

Pain had backed out. Pleasure was rushing in to fill the aching void. I braced my hands on the table behind me and, with a maniacal grin, began fucking D’bone back with more enthusiasm, soon matching him up-thrust for in-thrust with equal force. “Fuck me, D’bone!” I demanded fiercely. “Fuck my nasty white cunt with your big black cock harder.” I lurched my ass completely off the table as hard as I could. “Pound me back, D’bone. Make this fucking, nasty white slut take every bit of your great big black cock.” I worked my sopping wet pussy on his deeply buried cock in a wild, demented frenzy. “I want you to cum inside in me, D’bone. Come on, you big black jock, blow your hot load in my cunt.” My need was now far beyond mere urgency. “Do it, D’bone; shoot your hot cum deep inside my cunt and make me your nasty white slut. Do it, D’bone. Do it… NOW!”

My coming right back at him with his own gutter talk, and even surpassing it with slutty, black-cock-crazed expletives, apparently took D’bone by surprise. And what a huge surprise it was…especially for me. With the same teeth-clenched warning he had given me in the locker room, “Take it, Slut!” D’bone buried his cock so deep inside my cunt that the head of it felt like it was about to enter my womb. And that opened the floodgates… this time for the both of us. The entire fucking world (mine little corner of it, at least) exploded in blinding flashes of molten fire.

Except for his accelerated jerking atop me and his weak announcement groan, I had never been entirely certain that Edwin had climaxed… not until later, alone on the toilet, when I saw his small amount of watery semen dribbling out of me into the bowl. But—even in the throws of an impossibly gigantic orgasm, with my cunt spasming, expanding and contracting like crazy around the throbbing black cock buried so deep inside of me, throbbing and pulsing with such unbelievable force, there was absolutely no doubt in my mind that D’bone was ejaculating. I actually felt—not sensed—his powerful jets of cum splashing against the door to my womb. One massive blast. A second, just as hard. D’bone pulled back a couple of inches. I wailed my pleasure when 3, 4, then 5 more jets from his spurting cock flooded the excruciatingly empty vacancy left behind from not having his whole entire cock buried in my cunt with hot cum.

Feeling D’bone shoot his cum into me catapulted me over the top and straight into a second orgasm. If I had thought the previous orgasm impossibly gigantic, this one was simply IMPOSSIBLE. I fell back on the table, my entire body—head to tightly curled toes—quaking, unable to draw a breathe as my cum-filled mature white-wife cunt convulsed, convulsed, and CONVULSED around D’bone’s pussy-pleasing, cunt-pounding, slut-making, simply magnificent, hard BLACK COCK.

The world… My world …didn’t simply go dark; it went irretrievably BLACK.

I blinked back into consciousness several minutes later. The first thing I recognized was D’bone’s sharply featured black face grinning down at me. I smiled back…weakly and flexed my cunt muscles. D’bone’s cock was still inside me and it felt just as hard as it had been before I’d blacked out.

“Feel more like a proper white slut now, Diane?”

“Ohhh, Yess.” I could feel his cum inside me. A mini-aftershock rippled my tummy. I milked his cock with my cunt muscles and blew him a kiss. “I feel like I’m ‘your’ proper white slut, now… D’bone.”

I laid there, with D’bone leaning against the table, his wonderful cock inside me, in total bliss until I felt it begin to soften. I felt some of his cum start to ooze out around his cock and craned my head back. The only thing I saw that would work was the bone-china sugar bowl; a birthday present Edwin had brought me from Tokyo, protectively cradled in his lap the whole way. It would have to do; nothing else for what I had in mind was closer at hand. I felt a twinge of guilt as I reached out for the delicate bowl, but quickly shook it off. I turned the bowl over and emptied the sugar out onto the table, then handed the empty container to D’bone. “Hold this tight against my pussy when your cock slips out of me,” I requested. “The very second it plops out. Capiche?”

D’bone grinned. “Capiche, teach.”

He pulled his deflating cock from my cunt with a wet plop and clamped the bowl against my pussy. He held it tight against me while I sat up and scooted off the table to stand on my own two feet. I slid my hand in between his and the bowl and stepped away. “Thanks,” I said as I squatted with my knees bowed out and the bowl held against my wet, cock-pleased pussy. Even bearing down like I was giving birth, it still took a couple of minutes for the majority of his cum to run out of my cunt into the sugar bowl. I removed the bowl from my pussy and looked down into it. I shook the bowl a little. D’bone’s cum—easily a year’s worth (maybe even two) of my husband’s weak and infrequent ejaculations—sloshed against the translucent sides of the bowl.

I looked up at D’bone. “You denied me this, before fucking me senseless on the table.” I raised the bowl to my lips and smiled. “Now, it’s all mine.” I blocked my throat with the back of my tongue, so I wouldn’t be able to swallow, then tiled both my head and the delicate, bone-china cum-bowl back and let my mouth fill with D’bone’s warm, slimy cum. When no more cum ran from the bowl into my mouth, I closed my mouth tight. And, with a wink at D’bone, I gratefully swallowed all of his yummy cum. I smacked my lips and grinned like a very happy little girl. “All gone.”

D’bone only had one thing to say, and I do think it was a most appropriate comment concerning the degenerate act I had just performed for him. “Daaa…ummm!”

* *

“Would you like some music?” I asked.

Darnell and I were in the den. The heavy drapes were drawn, the lights were out and a fire was crackling in the fireplace. I was standing at the rack of CDs, a snifter of brandy warming in my hand, still in my negligee and the bodice was still pulled down underneath my tits. My nipples hadn’t softened in the least since D’bone had tweaked and pulled them in the kitchen; they were both firm as long erasers.

Darnell took a swallow of his cold bear and carefully set the can in the coaster on the polished cherry wood coffee table in front of the deep-piled couch. “Whatcha got?”

“No rap or hip-hip, I’m afraid. Or even anything close. Sorry.”

I was taken aback by Darnell’s nonchalantly reply. “That’s okay, I don’t expect a uptight English teacher like you would know much gangsta rap. Got anything by Ravel?”

Ravel? A tough-talking ghetto kid, even one with the natural intelligence Darnell would one day realize he possessed, not only knowing there was a Ravel, but had, apparently, at least been exposed to the composer’s music? “That would be an uptight English teacher like me,” I corrected and shook my head in amazement. Would wonders never cease?

I ran my finger down the CDs, found one with Bolero the opening piece and slipped it in the player. I added two more CDs in roughly the same vein. If Darnell didn’t think listening to Revel was a bad thing—at least behind securely locked doors, where no one but his current piece of available white ass would know he was doing it, then kicking back with a beer and a willing mature white slut, with movements by Vivaldi or Dvoraak playing in the background, surely couldn’t further tarnish the ghetto-kid image he worked so hard at projecting to the outside world.

Darnell, a hard case ghetto kid? This contrived scenario was quite the opposite from the well off life he actually lived. His father was an Assistant District Attorney and his mother was a registered nurse, who—if the talk around town was accurate—was all but “officially” in charge of the cardiac care unit at the hospital. Being their only child, Darnell pretty much wanted for nothing.

I hit play, waited for the almost inaudible entro of Bolero to begin and went to join my compelling black lover on the long, comfy couch. Darnell was still wearing his jersey, but nothing else. His jockstrap lay on the floor where I had left it after kneeling and tugging his down it his strong young legs, leaving him naked from the waist down. He looked good; sortta slouched down in the deep wedged where the arm and back of my overstuffed black velvet couch came together, his sinewy legs stretched out and crossed at the ankles, and the firelight making his corded thighs glisten a deep, dark red. And it had nothing to do with me being able to see his exposed crotch; his strong young cock, even laying flaccid and non-threatening against his thigh, still longer, and thicker, than my husband’s was hard. Something more meaningful then simply the double taboo of interracial/intra-generational sex was going on my den that night. I just couldn’t put my finger on what it could be.

“This is good,” Darnell said as I decided the ‘hell with whatever that illusive something was’ and snuggled myself comfortably against his nearly naked body. “Starts off nice and soft and builds to a real good crescendo at the end.“

I laid a hand in his naked lap and lightly drew my fingernail along the large vein on the underside of his flaccid black cock. “Darnell, you are beginning to really surprise me.” Not actually involving sex—either physically or mentally—it somehow seemed more appropriate addressing him by his name, rather then his street name. D’bone would be reserved for when I wanted him to use his black cock on me, or for when he was already using his wonderful black cock on me.

“And how have I surprised you now, Diane?”

I tossed my head in the direction the repetitive, steadily escalating strains of Bolero were coming from. “That… and other things.”

Darnell cocked his head. “Other things. Like fucking you through two cums on the kitchen table, two explosive orgasms like I know you’ve never had before?”