Starters Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching transfixed as he fucked my fist with his cock, I needed no further encouragement. I took over wanking him off; slowing running my hand up the turgid ebony length, capturing the swollen head in my fist and running my thumb over the slick surface, then jerking my fist back down to his fuzzy black balls. This was all instinctive on my part, I’m sure, because the most I had ever done for my husband in this respect was to cradle his little white penis in the palm of my hand. Any more would have likely resulted in Edwin ejaculating much sooner than he normally did.

D’bone’s hard black cock felt so unbelievably good in my hand; so hot; so undeniably powerful; pulsing and throbbing with life. I never wanted to let go of it.

“Why don’tcha watch even closer, Mrs. C?” I heard D’bone say. Impulsively, I leaned in even more, until the head of his cock was almost touching the tip of my nose. The humid scent of his crotch was a heady intoxicant. My mouth was watering. No, I was drooling like a simple-minded trollop. I tightened my grip and jerked his cock faster.

“Kiss it!”

I lifted my eyes. D’bone’s voice had been stern and there was no indication of play in his face. I looked back down at my pistoning fist. Precum was running out of the dilated peehole of D’bone’s cock; more precum than the small amount of actual sperm my husband occasionally spurted into me. I had never done this before, not even for Edwin. However, unable to stop myself, I kissed the head of D’bone’s cock, smearing the slippery precum over my lips. I pulled my head back and licked my lips. I liked the slightly salty taste. This was inspiring… truly inspiring.

“Gone that far, Mrs. C, why don’t ya just go on and suck it?”

I had never sucked my husband’s cock; I had never had any man’s cock in my mouth, for that matter. But I was going to suck this one. Not only was I going to suck it, I was going to suck D’bone off until he flooded my mouth with his hot seed. The question wasn’t would I do it, but could I do it?

I took the large head of his cock into my mouth. It was a snug fit, but not uncomfortable and I found that I liked the taste of cock, too. “Yeah, that’s it,” D’bone sighed when I had gotten about half of his cock in my mouth. “You get the taste of black cock in you mouth, Mrs. C; you ain’t never gonna be satisfied with any other.” He placed his hand on my head and pushed it down, forcing another couple of inches of his cock into my mouth. “Gobble that black cock, Mrs. C; relax your throat and suck me off like a good teacher.”

The head of D’bone’s cock was pressing into the back of my throat. I gagged, gagged a second time, then a third time before D’bone let me draw my mouth back… but not all the way; Thankfully, the swollen head was still being held captive by my pursed lips. He pushed my mouth back down on his cock and I managed to relax my larynx enough that the head entered my throat this time. I drew in a breath of air through my nose when he finally let me up, then offered far less resistance when he pushed my head back down. D’bone kept it up, fucking his hard cock with my mouth and throat, steadily feeding me more and more of his black cock a fraction of an inch at a time until I had successfully taken all but an inch or so of his great cock into my throat.

“Come on, Mrs. C,” D’bone cajoled, “surely you can take a few more measly inches of black cock.” With an impulsive lunge of my own, I took another inch of it. “That’s better, Mrs. C, ‘nother inch and you’ll have it all.” He pulled my hair so that, with his cock still in my mouth, I was looking up at his face. “You wants the hot jizz what comes out of a black cock, you gonna have to swallow all of this cock and suck off D’bone like the nasty white slut I know you be wantin’ to be.”

< I must ask your indulgence at this point. Though I’ve been with numerous black lovers since I first took D’bone’s wondrous cock so willingly into my salivating mouth, I’m afraid that my strict education—most especially in the proper use of the King’s English—hinders me from ever mastering the street black lingo most of them use around me. I will, however, from time to time, attempt to approximate their clipped manner of speaking and the crude verbiage they use with me, which excites me greatly, and they all know it.

I also want to apologize ahead of time for occasionally veering off point as this story continues. When I see something I’ve written, it often brings to mind something else that’s relevant and should be explained, or expanded upon. I know this can be an annoying distraction when reading something, as it tends to disrupt the flow. But, this is a mental quirk I have never been able to overcome, so, once again, I beg your indulgence for being mildly scatter-brained. >

As to where I was before that apologetic interruption:

I cannot deny that, right at that moment, I wanted that hot jizz from D’bone’s black cock in the worst way. And, according to him, the only way I was going to receive it was to give him a “nasty white slut” blowjob; just as, I guessed (and correctly learn later) horny white cheerleader Julie had given this handsome black cock on another night.

I reluctantly pulled my mouth off D’bone’s cock with a liquid plop. “Only if, at the last moment,” I said in a husky voice, “should I attempt to pull away, are you to grab my hair again, D’bone. Then, I want you to hold me on this wonderful cock of yours until I have swallowed every last dribble of your hot jizz.”

Grinning, D’bone released my head and laid back on his hands again. “Your show, Mrs. C.”

I swooped back down on his cock—glistening darkly with my saliva—like a woman possessed, which is what I was. Why deny it? I surprised myself (possibly even more than it did D’bone) by taking the entire thing into my throat—without gagging—with my initial lunge… all the way to my haughty English nose being nestled in his crinkly Negro pubic hair. Having never given a real slut blowjob (or any sort of blowjob, for that matter) before, I began to improvise. I would swirl my tongue around the glistening head at the top of every upstroke, greedily lapping the tangy precum into my mouth, then laving the bulging vein underneath with the flat of my tongue as I went back down on that cock. I wrapped both of my hands around his cock and held them against my lips as I drew up on it, then would flatten them out against his pelvic bone as I went back down so that I could swallow every last hard fraction of inch of his delicious cock.

I kept this adlib cocksucking up for a good ten minutes and would have gladly continued blowing D’bone for another hour …without stopping… had I not heard him (and barely heard, I assure you) D’bone announce that he was about to cum. “Still want me to hold you on that black cock, Mrs. C?”

This was the moment of truth, and to be totally honest, I wasn’t certain I could go through with it… no matter how much I wanted to. I wasn’t about to relinquish my oral hold on his cock and with my mouth and throat stuff with hard black cock, I couldn’t verbalize my wanton desire, so I nodded.

D’bone once more entwined his strong black hands in my mousy hair and thrust his hips up. He was now literally fucking my mouth and throat with his powerful cock. I was (as I learned later) being face-fucked like the nasty white slut I so desperately wanted to be for D’bone; just the way (I also learned later) that nasty slut cheerleader, petite white Julie, had been for him only the night before… sort of her way of getting D’bone up for the game. Pun fully intended.

D’bone suddenly stiffened, He shoved my head down at the same instant he thrust upward, burying his cock so deep in my throat that the pink inside of my lower lip was flattened against his taunt black scrotum. “Can’t hold back no longer,” he gasped. I murmured, “Ummm Hummm,” around his throbbing cock to indicate that I understood. The humming vibration around his cock was apparently the last straw. With a groaning, “Take it, slut!” D’bone let ‘er rip… violently.

With the head of D’bone’s taboo black cock lodged a good four inches deep in my white wife/white teacher throat, and his strong hands (Thankfully) not allowing me to pull away, I had no choice but to swallow the first 3 incredibly hard jets of cum he shot into me. D’bone then pulled back so only the rubbery head was being held between my tightly pursed lips and proceeded to flood my mouth with several more jets of cum; each jet equally as hard as the first three had been, and the generous mouthful I received was equally as heavy as the load I had already swallowed down my gulping throat.

CUM! My very first taste of the faintly salty—otherwise, mostly bland—slime from a man’s cock was immediately electrifying and I was especially hooked on D’bone’s cum. I sucked and swallowed around his cock with a craven hunger. Insatiably desperate for more of his hot, slimy, unimaginatively delicious cum, I attempted to worm the tip of my tongue into the dilated peeslit. Failing at that physical impossibility, I dug my hands into D’bone’s togs and cupped his contracting testicles. I massaged them fiercely. I wanted… I needed… NO! I wouldn’t be satisfied until every last dribble and dreg of his yummy cum was emptied fully into my voraciously sucking, burgeoning-white-slut mouth. And I knew this young, big-black-cocked football player wasn’t going to let me down when another, weaker, jet of cum splashed against the roof on my mouth.

I was close to being irretrievably lost now and I knew it. I was rapidly becoming… No, I already had the monkey on my back. In less than twenty minutes, I—a never before (technically) unfaithful married white woman, this young man’s English Lit teacher—had become irrevocably addicted to the hot, viscous (slimy) cum that shoots so hard, and with so much volume, from the spongy heads of young black cocks.

I continued to hold D’bone’s cum, along with his magnificent cock, in my mouth long after it had ceased pulsating, sucking lightly (because the head was now so sensitive) until I was certain that I had indeed sucked his balls completely empty. Only then did I allow that tube of mesmerizing black meat to slip from between my sticky lips. But I continued to hold it, rubbing the slimy thing all over my smiling face as I gleefully swallowed the copious load of hot cum in my mouth from my first black cock. The first of many such loads to CUM, I hoped. Misspelling intentional, I can assure you.

I looked up, pleased to see that D’bone’s eyes were rolled back in their sockets. Apparently, I had done a credible job of blowing him. I was satisfied, but hardly satiated.

Eventually, D’bone came back down to earth and looked at me. “Mrs. C, you are one badass cocksucker,’ he said with a weak grin. “Not even Julie sucks a black cock that mean, and she’s had lots of practice.”

I glanced at the picture and could, indeed, see right into Julie’s pussy. “Since this was my first blowjob, ever,” I replied, “I almost feel like blushing.”

D’bone was incredulous. “You mean you’ve never… Don’t you… Don’t you suck your husband’s cock for him?”

I actually laughed, and it wasn’t a nice laugh. It was a derisive sound in my own ears. “You’ve got to be joking. Poor Edwin’s little white dick wouldn’t last a tenth as long in my mouth as yours did, D’bone.” I suggestively slid his slimy cock across my lips. “I probably ought to clean this heavenly weapon off for you. Right, D’bone?”

D’bone smiled. “If you wanna be a proper white slut, you will.”

“Yes, D’bone,” I responded playfully. “A proper white slut is what I want to be for you.” I licked and I lapped and I sucked the sides and underneath of his slimy back cock with my lips until there wasn’t a trace of my saliva, or his cum, left on it. Then, I had him stand and tugged his togs down around his knees. I leaned in and nuzzled his balls; it was a scent I wanted to memorize, an aroma I will never, ever, forget; the heady warmth of black crotch; strong and smelling so divinely of sex.

With his cock beginning to thicken and lengthen again, D’bone reached down and rested his hand on my head. “You ah… you gonna have to stop that for a minute or two, Mrs. C.”

“Why?” I mouthed around his steadily growing cock.

“Because I…” More than a trace of embarrassment crept into his voice. “Because I have to do somethin’ that’s kindda personal, Mrs. C.”

My eyes lit up. “What?”

“Sure you wanna know that, Mrs. C?”

“Yes, D’bone,” I answered, “I want to know every thing there is to learn about strong, black cocks.” I stroked his hardening cock lovingly and nodded at the picture taped inside his locker door. “I want to become more knowledgeable about black cocks then that little slut, Julie.”

D’bone hesitated, then grabbed my hand and led me (more like pulled me, actually) into the shower room and over to a urinal. “I gotta piss, see? You really wanna watch me pee, Mrs. C?”

Yes!” I answered quickly. “Can I, perhaps, even hold it for you while you piss, D’bone?” Piss? I had actually said piss instead of urinate. Oh, yes, I was slipping quickly, and easily, into the role of a nasty white slut.

“Sure thing,” D’bone laughed.

I took hold of his cock and pointed it at the urinal. I could feel the strong rush of his pee against my palm as he began pissing. However, as the saying goes; my aim was “piss poor”. I tighten my grip around his cock, stopping the flow of his pee. “I have a much better idea,” I said, and leading him by his cock, I entered one of the toilet stalls. I dared not release my hold on his cock—he would surely piss all over me, and getting my knickers down one handed would be difficult, not to mention time consuming, so I saucily offered, “Why don’t you reach up under my dress and pull my panties down, D’bone? Please.”

Sort of squatting, D’bone reached up under my dress and hooked his fingers in the waistband of my panties. I swear I nearly came from the feel of the backs of his fingers sliding along my exposed flesh as he drew them down to my knees, then pushed them down around my ankles. Shaky now with excitement, I sat down on the pot and pulled my dress up to my heaving breasts. I spread my knees out wide and aimed his cock into the bowl between my legs. “Now you may piss, my luscious, big-cocked black stud,” I said and loosened my restraining hold on his cock.

A strong stream of piss shot out of the head of his cock, and like a yellow laser beam, unerringly, straight into the bowl. I watched in transfixed fascination, then (and at that moment I could not have answered why) I lifted his cock enough so that he was peeing on my pubic mound. I was holding a young black guy’s cock in my hand and training his hard steam of hot piss directly at my nasty white pussy. Right then a thought hit me; if this degenerate act didn’t provide me with the qualifications for being a nasty white slut (in my mind, or in D’bone’s, or in anyone else’s, for that matter) then nothing ever would.

The sensation of D’bone’s hot piss splashing against my unhooded clitoris triggered my own need to urinate. I didn’t hold back; I relaxed my bladder and merrily pissed right along with my young black stud, Darnell/ D’bone.

“That was nasty, Mrs. C,” D’bone commented as I experimentally attempted to shake the yellow dewdrops of piss from the enlarged peehole of his cock. “Julie’ll do that… but only for us.”

“For us?” I asked, running my thumb against the wet peehole.

“The black players, Mrs. C.” D’bone answered in a proud voice. “Julie only does the nasty with black players.”

“I see,” I murmured while picturing young blonde Julie with her lily-white hand wrapped around D’bone’s black cock. I must say it made for a rather stirring mental image.

I stood and pulled my wet panties up snuggly against my now pee-drenched pussy. With my rumpled dress falling back down, I draped my arms over D’bone’s hard shoulder pads. In his cleats, he was almost as tall as I am, which made things just perfect. His dwindled, yet still inspiring, cock was fitted right against my pelvis. I impulsively pressed my pussy hard against it and sweetly said, “The name is Diane.” I said, then shook a warning finger underneath his nose. “But that is only for outside the classroom. In class, I’m to remain Mrs. Chapel…at all times, and you will still be Darnell.” I steadfastly refused to address any of my students—black or white—by their colorful street names; a bone of considerable contention with all of them, especially my black students, but I was adamant in my unpopular stance. “Capiche?”

D’bone’s brow knitted in puzzlement. “Huh?”

“Capiche. It’s Italian,” I explained in teacher tones. “It means, do you understand me?’

D’bone nodded. “I understand, Mrs. Chap… Diane.”

“Good.” I could feel the intense heat emanating from his cock through my dress and ground my pussy into it as I inquired, “So, what were your plans for after the game, my hot, handsome black stud?”

“I ah… I was gonna try and hook up with Julie; see if she wanted another helping of my special black magic.”

Black magic is exactly what his strong cock was to me, and I wasn’t finished sampling it… not by a long shot. “You say Julie does this sort of thing with other players?”

“Only the black players. Her white non-jock boyfriend ain’t got past copping a feel of her tits. Or, so she says.”

“Well then, how about we let one of the other black players get lucky and I’ll be your after-the-game treat tonight?”

“You serious, Diane?”

”Serious as a sober judge, D’bone.”

D’bone grinned. “You liked it, huh? You got off being a nasty white slut for my black cock, didn’t you?” He cupped my chin with some force. “Say it, Diane. I wanna hear you say you crave my black cock, that it makes you feel like a woman.”

Without hesitation, I responded. “I want your black cock.” I reached down between us, took his limp cock in my hand and kneaded it with my fingers. “I need your strong black cock to make me a woman, D’bone, not just feel like one.”

“Daaaum!” D’bone thrust his pelvis against my hand. “You always get hooked on things this fast, Diane?”

D’bone,” I replied with a slutty smile, “I have never gotten so hooked, so quickly, on anything in my entire life. Honest. Cross my heart.” I liked the response I was getting from my manipulating fingers; D’bone’s cock was quickly becoming hard and strong, but I also realized that any more pleasure I was going to derive from it would have to wait. “I hate to do this to you, D’bone,” I said as I continued to massage his cock, “but I have to get back to the other teachers. Questions are sure to be asked concerning my overly long absence as it is.”

Worry came into D’bone’s eyes. “What are you gonna tell them, Diane?”

“I’ll think of something, my handsome black stud.” I squeezed his cock reassuringly. “But, trust me, whatever I come up with will be a long, long way from the actual truth.” God, I didn’t want to let go of that cock, but I had to, and the sooner the better if I was to rejoin the other teachers. “So, shall we say the party starts at eight, D’bone?” I reluctantly let his now nearly hard cock slip from my hand. “At my house?”

“Eight’s cuttin’ it a little thin, Diane. I gotta shower. I then gotta wait for the game to get over so’s I can catch a lift from one of the guys.”

“Forget the shower,” I said. “I like the way you smell just as you are.” His scent was that of primitive sex and I wanted to fully immerse myself in it. However, it being known by anyone (even a friend of his) that D’bone was being dropped off at my house would be dicey. I fished in the pocket of my dress and came up with a twenty dollar bill. “Take a taxi.” I handed the bill over. “On me.” I asked if he knew where I lived. He nodded, but I gave him the address just in case. “Act like you’re confused, like you’re not real sure of where you’re supposed to be. Have the taxi driver drive by the house so you’ll know where it is on the block, then have him drop you off a block away. Two would be even better.”