Starting from Scratch Ep. 004: TALKWARD!!

Story Info
We need to talk about yesterday. Do we have too? UGGGGGGGGH!
12.5k words
4.67
9.3k
6
4

Part 4 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers

"Can we stay home from school another day?"

Sable McKellen the youngest of the two identical twin sisters by three minutes, appealed to their mother Josie, who was fixing breakfast before heading upstairs to shower. After everything that happened between, she and Henry she was attempting to be the model housewife and mother again. It would never last.

Josie paused in flipping pancakes wanting to say yes but knew it would be a bad idea letting her girls remain home so soon after seeing what they did yesterday. If she allowed it, the girls although seventeen and young adults, they would go straight to the hornet's nest next door before Josie and her husband Henry could talk about everything with them. They were fortunate enough last night to avoid a hail of questions, the girls gone to bed before dealing with it all.

"No. One day was enough. I can't miss another day either or Carl will be calling me. Finding substitute teachers on short notice is a problem for him. It was bad enough he had to teach my classes yesterday for me. Why do you of all people want to skip another day? Your grades are far better than your sisters, you like school. Besides that,..."

"Did dad tell you he... almost spanked us? Aren't we too old for that?"

"In his eyes you two will never be too old. What you both did you should have deserved it. You got off lucky this time."

"We were wearing bikini bottoms. I think it spooked daddy that we were not wearing much."

Wincing slightly Josie turned to see her daughter grinning sheepishly before noticing her mother's watchful eye. Surely, Sable didn't like being spanked by her father. No, but sable knew her sister actually wanted to be spanked, she was the one with the daddy crush. What Sable knew about after their father declined to punish them by hand was why she was grinning. Her sister was so out there. Once eyes meet Sable fidgets. "Sorry mom. We heard screams coming from our neighbor's home and you were still inside. We... were afraid they were hurting you."

"I know very well how you two watched far too long without sharing your concerns verbally, so don't give me any worried excuses. Your curiosity is not in your favor young lady. I hear even Travis Herbert snuck over to look in."

"He was worried too."

Scowling Josie used her spatula to scoop up her pancake and plate it atop one other. Shoving the plate across the counter she said. "Eat your breakfast." As Sable claimed her plate and headed toward the island bar to sit up on a barstool, Josie poured more batter into her skillet. "He was worried too. So worried that he supported you girls by placing his hands on your bottoms?" Overprotective mom in the house.

"We swatted them away. Ewww! Mom... he's... Travis." A decent excuse even if not sincere. Sable was actually quite fond of the boy yet hid it well. She never wanted to admit it out loud because of the boy's reputation as a pervert.

"Your father said he caught you three spying. Travis had his..." Josie gnashed her teeth using her spatula hand to wiggle an index finger like a penis to deter the true meaning she was trying to establish, "...out."

"It was sooo gross. Daddy made him put it away. It wasn't like we wanted... ewww... Travis."

"You know what? We're not going any further in this discussion until we get home from school and your father can join us. I do not want this ruining my day any more than it already has."

"We went too far. I'm sorry mom. Honestly, we were just worried for your safety." Yes and no!

"Zip it."

"That's what we said..." Sable snickered then lowered her voice blushing, "...to Travis."

"Good lord! Why me?" Josie looked to the ceiling of her kitchen.

"Mom? Were those men hurting Miss Cherry?"

"Sable... enough. Eat your pancakes and go get dressed. Put your hair in pigtails, it's a mess."

"Only if Dakota does."

"Tell her I said to go piggy."

"Okay." Nervously she ate her pancakes, very little syrup, no butter. Keeping silent Sable also looked toward the ceiling, for another reason altogether. She and her sister had agreed to divide and conquer. Sable chose her mom. Dakota... of course, was daddy's girl.

Upstairs after her morning shower Dakota McKellen wrapped herself in a thin peach colored towel and primped a bit before getting up the nerve to do her part in the sisterly agreement. Having been almost spanked yesterday it made her go to her room and actually spank herself picturing her father doing it. Crazy yes, but her fantasies often obstructed reality. Her butt cheeks were still tender. She knew deep down that she and Sable had deserved getting one even if Henry decided against it, after all Dakota did reach up through Piper Cherry's window and touch her first bare butt that wasn't her own. A big black man that didn't even know she did it. So worth the experience. Her sexuality was rising quickly these days, ready to finally give up her virginity to the right boy. Too bad it wouldn't be her father, she often pouted.

Opening her door she tiptoed across the hall to her parents Master bedroom, entering without knocking when she heard her father's snores. Quietly stepping to their bed for a closer look at her slumbering father she opted to take a minute to peer out the window facing Piper Cherry's pool. Seeing the water sparkling like diamonds in the morning sun she smiled. It dawned on her that with her parents making such good friends with Piper she and Sable could possibly get permission to go swimming anytime they wanted. She wanted to stay home from school again too. Now more than ever.

Stepping at an angle Dakota peered toward the back of the pool area at the home of Travis Herbert. Her curiosity growing after the teen adult had touched her bottom yesterday, then letting the twins catch a glimpse of... it... she had to shiver... so why was she biting her nail? Seeing clearly into Trav's bedroom she noticed his telescope poised directly at the pool. She had never really thought about Travis much before yesterday. Although knowing him for ten years now they were never really close. When high school arrived, they all drifted even further apart as groups formed. Trav was a pervert and a nerd with a brain. Even if the Nerd Herd as they were called in school didn't claim him as a card-carrying member.

He was such a geek in her mind, yet every time he tried to make friends with the girls, their own friends would dissuade them into making him some pariah. He never really stood a chance. Nor, did Dakota give him any chance, she wasn't really into him. Maybe it was time to grow up and let him in, certain things giving her more reason to think this way only added to the pressure. Connecting dots between telescope and pool only made her smile that much harder. She just had to stay home today. Time to beg.

Shuffling to the foot of Henry's bed she noticed the only thing covering her father was a thin grey sheet. Lying on his back gave away the one thing she hoped for but had not counted on. Eyes bulging at the tent pole sticking up she whimpered, suddenly afraid to try waking him. Apologizing for yesterday would get on his good side, she knew that much. Her father was not a grudge kind of guy, well maybe toward their mother, they did argue a lot but always made up. Even after what their mother did yesterday, she found it strange that they weren't fighting. Surely, sex with other men had to be bad... right? Between thinking of what she saw happen between her mom's situation, seeing Travis, and now... the circus being in town... Dakota was devilishly grinning.

Deep breath held she sat down next to her father's hip to discover even more than she expected. His sheet was exposing his hip, no pajamas worn to bed like he normally did. Pouting with indecision she knew she was running out of time in getting his permission to stay home from school, hopefully his support would convince their mother should she tell Sable no. Eyes torn by his flesh she bit her lip, fingers poised to nudge him awake lingered a moment longer. His covered pole really wasn't that far from being exposed itself. Tempted to pinch the sheet lightly and take a look she panicked and just nudged her father's arm.

"Daddy? Daddy wake up."

"Hmmmhuh?" He winced at sunlight through their balcony curtains. Once focused he found Dakota sitting next to him and tried to wake up enough to speak. He had seen his girls in towels before but not so up close and almost personal. No worse than bikinis mind you but still. His issue was always the fact that both girls looked exactly how Josie was at their age. It brought back memories of crazy days. In her seated stature Dakota had her right leg under her left, the towel barely covering her lower region. He had to close his eyes or risk looking up under her towel. That was not going to happen. On purpose at least! "What's wrong?"

"Can we stay home from school one more day?"

"Why?"

"You'll be here working, it wouldn't be like we weren't supervised, as if we needed to be."

"Ask your mother."

"Sable's asking. We agreed to ask both of you and hope one caves under pressure."

"Why are you only wearing your towel Kota?"

"Just showered. I was running out of time. So, can we stay home?"

"So, you two can keep me from working to talk about yesterday? Not gonna happen."

"We won't. Sable and I talked while you two helped Miss Cherry finish unloading the moving vans. What happened is none of our business. You were even in the right if you had spanked us. There's still time if you want to."

"I might just reconsider. I saw you two peeking out windows all afternoon."

"We couldn't help it."

"Yeah? Well neither can my palm. Feel lucky I don't break out my belt."

"You haven't spanked us in a long time. You used to lay into our butts really hard." On the word hard, her eyes glanced toward his tent then had to turn away before he caught her. "For the record I spanked myself yesterday when you didn't. See?" She stood briefly and mooned him showing her rosy sore spots. "My butt's still red. Pinker than the bikini I wore yesterday."

"Yeah? Next time wear black and blue so your butts can match those colors too. Why did you spank yourself? Wait! Don't answer that, I don't want to know. Put your towel down." Covering up she sits back down on the mattress.

"Please daddy? Can we stay home?"

"I won't be home all day. I have to swing by the office to turn in what I've been working on. So, better not."

"You finished your war game?"

"No. Just an episode of it. The game is going to take a while."

"Can I see it?"

"You know you can't. It's... adult. Blood and gore stuff."

"I'm an adult daddy. Close enough."

"Your mother would kill me. She says it's too... violent." Nice save, more porn than violent, but they need not know that.

"I won't tell." She hops in her seat trying to get him to cave to her request.

He hesitates and opens his eyes mid hop and catches a glimpse of something he shouldn't. She noticed and flared her eyes before placing a hand between her legs to cover her very brief exposure of kitty. In his discomfort he rolls to his left quickly hiding his own blush. In doing so his sheet now exposed his entire butt making her silently drop her jaw out of awe. Fearing he might grow cross she stood up quickly and hurried around the king size bed to face him where he was more covered up. In his groggy state he hadn't even realized his mistake. Plopping back down on Josie's side of the bed she tried begging again, her weight now resting on a majority of the bed sheet. She definitely did this on purpose.

"Pleassssssssssse daddy?"

"Ugggggggh!" He puffed his cheeks and rolled again over on to his back sensing defeat. By rolling quickly and Dakota's weight on his sheet he felt the soft material escape him. His raging hard on stood tall right before his daughter's eyes. "GODDAMMIT!!" He realized his mistake and tried to drag the sheet out from under her. Being much stronger he tugged it so hard she herself lost balance and her towel slipped open, falling backwards in her squeal. Left breast peeking out she panicked and clutched it back upward to cover herself. Both speaking as one said, "Don't look." They did their best as Dakota stood up to wrap herself better. Daring to look his way she found her father also standing up to grab his sweatpants from beside the bed. She managed a lengthier look at his masculinity, eyes bulging, body trembling. With his back turned she opened her towel and flashed him a full frontal just to fulfill her hormonal desires. She closed up shop the second his waistband was around his hips.

Once his pants were up, he turned to face her, before realizing his erection was now pointing outwardly. Pillow snatched from his bed he covered himself, fluffing it as if making excuses. "I don't care if you stay home. Just don't interrupt me when I'm working. When I go to the main office you two stay inside. No bothering our new neighbor. Understood?"

"Yes daddy." Excitedly she races around the bed and leaps into his arms. Dropping the pillow meant his erection rubbing dangerously close to her belly. In her arms being wrapped around Henry, she too lost control of her towel and it came undone at the sides. Only in front did it stay up. Both of them caught off guard Henry captured a good hard look at her naked backside in a dresser mirror. Gritting his teeth, he rubbed her back then thought better of it. Letting her go he grabbed her towel and offered an assist. Beet red Dakota retied her towel as best she could. "Thank you, daddy." Thing is, Dakota was not embarrassed in the least, but she played it off well. Miss actress!

Turning away she noticed the mirror and saw him checking out her backside in the reflection including his tent pole. She realized tension and scurried to the bedroom door. What was that all about he pondered over her teasing. Smiling one last time she shared a giggle and stepped into the hallway. Outside, she nearly ran into Josie coming up the staircase to her right. Eying her daughter in the towel she squinted, her suspicions voiced.

"Let me guess... you little wenches drew straws to see who confronted whom. I told Sable no; you're going to school today."

"Daddy said we could stay home."

"He did, did he?"

"Yep! We'll even clean the house."

"Unbelievable." Josie rolled her eyes, "Why are you in your bath towel?"

"I ran out of time so I just went in to ask daddy if we could stay home. I'll go get dressed now."

"What's going on?" Sable joined them in the hallway, standing at the top of the stairs. Seeing her sister in her towel hugging her curves made her eyes flare up. What WAS going on?

"Daddy said we could stay home." Dakota bragged.

Sensing her own rank being ripped away Josie entered her bedroom and shut the door. Inside she found Henry making their bed. Noting his dick shredding his navy-blue sweatpants she poised a brow, "Someone appears to be awake more than others."

"Morning wood. Not what you think. She caught me off guard is all."

Josie rolled her eyes, she had faith in her husband not to be THAT stupid, "If we let them stay home, they're going to grill you over what I did yesterday. Are you prepared for awkward talks?"

"I'll wait until you get home. I warned Kota I had to leave home for a few hours and turn in my latest episode of Frisque."

"You let her know the RPG's name? What if she looks it up and watches the early episodes? Hell, even the newer episodes."

"She's never seen any of my work outside of that Wargame RPG I do on the side. No, I didn't say Frisque, I just told her I needed to turn something in to Amanda Pruitt at the studio. We need a good paycheck."

"Fine! You deal with them. I have to go to school and teach. I can't put any more on Carl's shoulders."

"What about Roman? I'm not so naïve that I don't suspect he's going to question you about yesterday too."

"I'll deal with Roman."

"Were you serious about not seeing him anymore?"

"Henry..." She took time to take off her pajamas then prowl nude up to him, arms entwining his waist. Peering up into his eyes she offered an expression of sadness, "I told him we were done, I meant it. I love my husband too much to destroy our marriage any more than I already have."

"I did tell you that I'm ok if you kept fucking him now and then. Just stop hiding things. Oh, and don't leave me."

"I know. I... want to come clean the first chance we get to talk alone you and I. Piper convinced me that I needed to open up completely if I'm serious about us staying together."

"Sounds ominous."

"I-I have a few more skeletons in my closet." She tears up slightly.

"Skeletons or boners?" He almost laughs but suppresses it. In response she peels away from him, her nipples erect over his chest. Pinching the front of his sweats she looks down at his erection.

"Showering together?"

"Absolutely!" He whips her around and slaps her on the ass, chasing her into their adjoining Master bath. Outside their bedroom Dakota and Sable stood eavesdropping, ears literally against the bedroom door.

"Is he spanking mom instead of us?" Sable was just naïve enough to wonder.

"Dad called his game Frisky." She was close. Dakota pulled her sister back to her bedroom closing the door. "We should snoop when he's gone to the studio. I knew there was something daddy was hiding from us." She then paused to envision what she had seen earlier. Trembling as her sister stared at her she found Sable shaking her by the shoulders to break her trance.

"What?" Sable needed to know everything. Some secrets needed to be kept for now.

"I noticed something when I was in their bedroom. Did you know Travis has a telescope in his bedroom window onlooking Miss Cherry's pool?"

"Whoa! No, I didn't. That pervert. Miss Cherry will feel so violated."

"Really? You don't think we should feel violated? Your bedroom window faces his house too. Especially after Travis pawed us up yesterday. He had his... wiener out."

"Oh my God!" Sable connected dots. "That means he can see me in my bedroom if I leave the curtains open. I undress for bed or change clothes in there. I sometimes forget to close my curtains." The thought spooked her but even Sable could put on an act. It excited her that someone would want to notice her. Travis had his moments. Truth told; she left them open for just that option. Now that was her secret to keep.

"There's that too." Dakota was glad her bedroom faced away from Travis. She felt nervous now more than ever. "Travis almost put his fingers under my bikini bottoms."

"No, he didn't." Sable expressed awe, "Why didn't he try that with me?" She pouts suddenly, "He must like you more." Far from the truth but the twins looking so much alike it was an easy mistake unless Sable smiled to show her braces. Whining she concluded it had to be more than that, "It has to be my braces, I look hideous."

"Stop that. You don't look hideous. If Dad hadn't yelled down from his balcony Travis might have tried to dig under yours too." Dakota shook a moment, "Why are we talking about Travis?" A shared symphony of 'Ewwwwwwwww!" joined forces, of course that led to both girls going into Sable's bedroom to peek out at his home. There he was... walking around... "Oh my God! Travis isn't wearing pants." Again, the twins echoed their joint sentiment at exactly the same time. At least he had boxers on if nothing else. Knowing they needed to get it together the girls went about getting dressed.

Within her own bedroom Dakota stood in front of her bathroom mirror. Turning her back to the mirror she let her towel drape just as it had in falling away in front of her father. Peering over her shoulder she admired just how much he had to have seen in their own mirror. Eyes bulging, she found it impossible not to smile. She knew she had a gorgeous body at 5'2, 100 pounds, 34B like their mother, curvaceous in all of the right places. Places her father had seen. "He did see me like this yesterday but only with my bikini bottoms on. Still, without them he must have... maybe he was just thinking about spanking me for real like he said because we were still nosey." Over herself Dakota decided upon her attire. "I really wish he would have turned me over his lap and blistered my booty. Why do I have to do all the work?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers