Starting from Scratch Ep. 008: COUNSEL BLUFF

Story Info
Piper's interview for School Counsellor goes better than she expected.
14.1k words
4.66
7.9k
7
6

Part 8 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Friday morning 11:00 AM...

"So, this is Whorton-Dickster."

Piper Cherry, formerly Liberty, arrived at Nashville's academic center quite a few minutes earlier than her scheduled interview with Principal Carl Manley. She wanted to see what she was getting into firsthand, this being her first real job outside of being an Atlanta Falcon's cheerleader, as well as being married to their once star player Davon Liberty.

Money was never the issue, even her family was filthy rich, her father being Senator Lane Cherry, her mother coming from an even wealthier sector amongst Georgia's elite. Spoiled rotten her entire life Piper was used to getting her way in anything she opted to do in life. Now that her ex-husband had run her name through the wringer she chose to move away and start her life from scratch.

Trying her best to stay under the radar was important to her, yet she knew there was no possible way to conceal her identity long term. While her family quieted the news and masked her as much as they could, there would be zero chances of not being recognized at some point. After all, she did have a calendar picture in Sports Illustrated. At this point Piper really didn't care anymore. All she knew was one thing, she was never going to be some perfect angel ever again. Long live the new Piper Cherry. Sexxxxxxxy!

Entering the school's parking lot, she found a nice spot under a shade tree. Considering it was 93 degrees out she was thankful of it. Engine off she sat there primping her albeit bleach blonde mane wanting to make her appearance stunning, as if she needed to touch up anywhere, she was stripper gorgeous 24/7. A final grip on her steering wheel with both hands to boost her confidence she let out a defining exhale, "I have this."

Stepping from her SUV in six-inch heels that highlighted her long golden legs clear up to her exceptionally short white skirt, Piper stood tall and confident. The dress was lacey everywhere, the skirt fanning out and hardly clingy to her hips, too much technically in a dress code world. Almost see through in much of the dress under the brightness of the sun, she knew indoors it would be less revealing but still over the top. Her dark tan at the mercy of lace it was impossible to hide much. With a camisole style to her dress the spaghetti thin straps on her shoulders offered a massive open cleavage, her 38D swell erupting to the point of toppling out but held tightly to her by a thin bow string keeping it together. Each step she took her breasts were mounding upward for a pleasant jiggle. No bra did that. The lace thicker over the nipples was all that prevented their peekaboob state.

The back of the dress revealed a wide-open panorama from shoulders to waist, dipping very near her butt crack. It left a bit to the imagination but lent itself more toward fantasy to those looking at her from behind. A thin white G-string covered what was deemed necessary, if not her cheeks, however even that was see through lace. Oh, Piper was so into taking chances. Confidence leaning on the fact that she knew very well no man could resist her even when going over the top. Her Bachelor's degree in Counselling was as far as her education reached but she hoped her looks would carry her across the threshold. It was time to find out.

Her tiny purse draped over her shoulder by a chain she locked up her Ford Edge and winged it concerning the way inside the building. There were students sitting outside the school lined up on the front steps so it must have been lunch for them. Surely, it was. That or they were boldly skipping class and rubbing it in toward the faculty. Once one of the students saw Piper on her way toward them it became evident, they were already fantasizing. Guys were standing up and watching her as she got closer. Girls with them just dropped their jaws in awe of her dress.

In reaching them Piper stopped long enough to watch a boy flick a cigarette butt out into the grass just beyond the sidewalk he was standing on. Scowling Piper took a look at the discarded butt and dared to traipse out into the grass to retrieve it. Bending over with her back facing them she grinned while teetering in her heels. Uncaring of her attire Piper's skirt rode up easily and revealed her nearly bare ass with her G-string band lost in paradise, her clam was certainly winking behind its pirate's patch. Arrrrgggh, Maties!

"HOLY SHIT!" Was the universal response to seeing her expose her ass to them. In her mind it was no different than they seeing her in a skimpy bikini bottom. Standing up her skirt slipped back into place, guys were already saddened. Returning to the boy that sent his cigarette flying she poised it in front of him.

"Is that any way to pinch a butt?" They were all hissing over her unexpected comeback, "Whoa!" was the laughing consensus of her risqué comment, considering she had just showed them hers. "Surely, there's a far better place to put this out." She then proceeded to turn him around then tuck the butt into the young man's rear pants pocket. "There! That's much better."

"You have a beautiful ass." He grew cocky, "I would never put that butt out."

"Smoookkkkkin'!" Jested another boy, "I bet I'd smoke an entire pack after I got done with you." He had his own cigarette dangling between the lips of his James Dean good looks.

"Just one pack? Sweetie, you had better bring the entire carton." The girls were getting uptight that their obvious boyfriends were so entranced by Piper. Who was this Ho?

"I can do that." He chuckled.

"Better get a job Dirk, you bummed that cigarette off of me." Laughed the first boy. "You here to pick up your son?"

"Son? Does this body look like I have kids?' She fluttered her fingers over her curves.

"I'm free on Friday, I can call you Mommy." He chuckled.

"Hmmm! Better change your own diaper, Baby Boy. Momma's not going near that..." She decides it safer to cut herself off before getting too outspoken sexually. She knew it was wrong to act this way, but she also didn't really care what people thought of her, she was already an outcast thanks to her ex-Davon Liberty. What's another scandal, right? "Can one of you nice thugs direct me to the principal's office? I'm certain you know exactly where it is."

"Sure! It's right in here." The second boy unzipped his pants, revealing pubes, but withheld pulling anything out.

"REALLY, DIRK?" His girl stood up and grabbed Piper by her wrist, "Follow me, I'll take you to see Carl." The girl was short and scrappy that was easy enough to tell, short brown hair and glasses gave her a geeky appearance, yet her tight jeans said, "Look at me." Behind them they heard Dirk zip back up and bitch about getting his pubic hair stuck in his zipper. "Serves him right. I really should dump that asshole."

"Why? He seems like a good boy." Piper giggled, the girl in turn rolled her eyes.

"You Carl's family?"

"Not yet! I hope to be family to the faculty here once he interviews me."

"Interviews you? For what? Lunch lady?"

"Well, I am delicious, aren't I?"

"Wow!" The girl stops after leading her to the front doors and releases her wrist, "Yeah, I'd eat you up."

"I'll keep that in mind..." Piper fished for a name.

"Does it matter? You won't remember me the second you go inside."

"Try me."

"Megan."

"It's nice to meet you, Mickey." She winked.

"See? You didn't even make it inside before forgetting my name."

"You sound as if your self-esteem is in need of a facelift."

"That's what my therapist tells me. Fuck him."

"Well, I'd probably forget his name too if you told me." She winked, "Megan."

"So why are you really here?" Megan gets Piper through the door by badging in through security and breaks the rules of letting anyone piggyback behind her.

"Counsellor position."

Megan pauses to study Piper's answer, "Really? Is that before or after the missionary position?"

"I prefer reverse cowboy. Psychologically speaking."

"Nice! Never tried that. Dirk only knows one way."

"Then, I'd say it's time to wave goodbye to Dick... I mean Dirk. You're right it's hard to keep these names straight."

"You're hilarious..." Now Megan was fishing for a name.

"Piper. Hopefully, Counsellor Cherry here in the next few hours."

"Welcome to Horton-Dumpster."

"That's cute. Almost as good as my Whorton-Dickster I said when I drove up."

"Yeah, this place is one big cum dumpster. Everyone is fucking everyone else. Even some of the teachers. You might just fit right in."

"That's what he says." Piper leans in playfully nudging Megan on the shoulder with her own, having to lean down to do it to compensate her taller stature. Six-inch heels made Piper tower over the girl. "So, why are you outside when the halls are empty? Skipping classes?"

"Something like that. Naaa! Actually, we have study hall this hour, so we just take it outside. Carl lets us use this time to go out and smoke."

"Wait! I thought Carl used to be a drill instructor. That hardly sounds like a dominant gene."

"He was. How did you know that?"

"I met his son Jesse; he delivered some coffee to me my first day in Nashville. Door dashing."

"Jesse is cute." Megan blushed a bit.

"I can set you two up."

"WHAT? WHY?" She panicked turning beet red. "Really?" Her tune changed quickly. "No way! Besides he's dating Tawny Martin. I am no way near as hot as Tawny. Cheerleader even!"

"Way! I can make anything happen. Just call me your Fairy GodSlut." A bell ringing distracts their brewing friendship. In seconds the halls filled with students.

"Wow! GodSlut! I can believe that. Ummm! I'd advise you to watch your step. The guys here get really handsy."

"They paw you up?"

"Well, not me. I'm gross to most of them."

"You are not gross Mickey... I mean Megan."

"Thanks, that's a Counsellor thing to say, even if GodSlut isn't. Carl's office is at the end of the hall, see the sign above the door saying Principal's office?"

"I do." Piper holds her breath seeing over a hundred young men stopping like deer in headlights to look her way. Literal dead silence!

"Man, I wish they would look at me like that." Megan sighed vocally.

"Do you trust me, Mickey?"

"Megan." The girl laughed. "I just met you."

"True." Piper turns her back to the student body and proceeds to remove Megan's glasses watching her squint. "Can you see without these?"

"Yeah, what are you doing?" Megan lowers her chin as Piper sets out unbuttoning the girls red flannel shirt until some cleavage opened up, a black bra boosting her 36C's in a nice fluffy pose. "Oh, my God! You... can't do that?"

"I just did. Trust me Meg." Piper snorts then hisses with her teeth clenched.

"Why did you do that?"

"Because I just realized you reminded me of Meg on the Family Guy."

"Oh, fuck you." Megan tries to button back up, but Piper slapped her hands then turned to step behind the girl. Megan wanted to faint, but in that moment, she noticed boys checking her cleavage out. "Crap! They're staring."

"Isn't that what they should be doing?"

"I... I'm going to pee my pants."

"Walk me to Carl's office. Don't look embarrassed, smile, and even stick your tongue out defiantly. Don't let them see you sweat... just wet." She pats Megan lightly on the bottom. "Save the wet until after some of them whistle at you."

"At me?" Meg tries to escape without success, "AT YOU! I can't do this."

"You can." Piper leans down and hugs the girl from the side, her own breasts bulging under pressure. Megan even noticed her tits wanting to burst free of her white dress, even the slightest hint of areola was cresting along her cleavage. "Take me to your leader."

"You are gonzo bonkers."

"Just... counselling."

"Right! Self-esteem... I hate you already."

Taking their first step as the students move toward other classes or stop by their lockers, Megan realized just how many guys were actually looking her over with interest, as much as others checked out Piper. Confidence grew, even a few boys she had crushes on were drooling. Side by side they walked through the cluster. Megan was right, the boys here did get handsy. Piper had her ass patted twice in fifteen feet. Their verbal responses were even more heated, Piper was an instant hit at Horton-Dexter.

In passing, Piper discovered a familiar face entering the playing field. Seeing Piper oncoming Travis Herbert on his second day back in school after a two-week suspension grew excited. Books in hand he rushed toward Piper and Megan when a clever foot tripped the young nerd, sending him toppling onto the tile floor to a symphony of laughter. In the process his books and papers went flying in all directions. Piper scowled at the gathering and found Travis humiliated.

"That's Travis Herbert." Megan giggled.

"I know who he is. Try not to laugh, that could be you."

"You're so right. I'll help him pick his stuff up."

"We will help him pick his stuff up."

Together Piper and Megan knelt down on their hands and knees to collect a ton of scattered papers fallen loosely in all directions. Travis smiled staring directly at Piper's chest. If she bent any further over her tits were going to topple out. All around the trio, boys moved in for better looks. Behind Piper cell cameras began recording her butt cheeks, that dress was not hiding them at all. Again, her lace cloaked, soaking wet clam posed to smile and say hello, totally transparent they could see her labia.

Huffs were heard amongst a deafening silence, laughter fading to awe. Seeing a paper that fluttered under a locker Piper bent forward even further, her chest an inch above the tile. Legs parted slightly, Piper reached under to procure the paper, ass in the air her skirt slipped down further over her spine. Her G-string strap could not even mask her perfect butt pucker. Whistles were inevitable. Students of all ages from Freshmen to Seniors saw it all.

Megan knew it was mostly for Piper, but it cheered her up knowing a few other boys were joining to help pick up all things Travis. One boy even dared to say, "Hey, Megan." Her heart skipped a beat. Even Megan's tight little ass was rearing up without thinking about it, stretching for books. In the lurched over angle Megan felt someone goose her from behind. Squealing she sat up blushing and trembling with excitement. Somebody actually took interest in her. Who was it? Blame Piper but she made it known to hush, students grinning over it. Things collected Travis put things in order with both women up close. Piper now sitting over her calves smiled at Travis.

"Trouble follows you everywhere doesn't it, T Man?"

Travis chuckled, "I'm used to it."

Bell ringing when everyone knew they should be in class led to teachers entering the hallway to find their slackers. A pudgy man of 5'7, 240 pounds, with glasses and lengthy brown hair complimented with a lush beard approached noticing Piper. Lust was even in his eyes while peering down at Piper on her knees.

"What's going on out here?" He spoke almost choking on his words at seeing Piper's bulging cleavage.

"Miss Cherry just helped me pick up my books."

"HEY! I helped." Megan folded her arms over her own chest which puffed them up even more. Travis turning to her actually bit his knuckle. Seeing this Megan again lowered her chin to see the uprising. "Crap!" She quickly lowered her arms and started to button up with the teacher now looking. Piper in turn cleared her throat loudly, followed by a verbal cough of the words, "Stop that." Megan whined but left her buttons open.

"Hi! I'm here to meet with Carl." Piper confessed as the teacher offered her a hand up. Accepting it she sheepishly grinned, "Who is this handsome Werewolf?"

Students departing laughed at her obviously blind thoughts on the man. "I'm Dewey Knowles, History Teacher. Miss Cherry, right?"

"You know my name?"

"Carl mentioned he had an interviewee coming in today. All the teachers know about it. Welcome to Horton-Dexter." He shakes her hand once she stood tall over him. Looking down at her feet he realized the height of her heels. "You're tall. I might need a lightbulb changed." His humor was dry, but Piper still winked. Her humor was just as out there.

"The one on the ceiling or the one giving you ideas?"

"That obvious?" He began sweating. Piper merely sighed then turned to Travis and Megan.

"Don't the two of you have classes?"

"I hope you get the job, Miss Cherry." Megan smiled brightly and hugged her from the side, "I can't wait until we have our first session. You've helped me so much already." Piper was taken by surprise then realized it was for show. Travis in turn added his own, "Thanks for helping me pick up my books. You're the coolest." Hesitant to leave, both of them went their separate ways at her winks of support.

"Alone at lust... I mean last." She turned and tugged Dewey's beard with a devilish grin. Hearing a loud grumble behind her she tilted her chin over her shoulder almost flirtatiously. By the reaction of Travis and Megan down the hall, Piper somehow knew a certain someone was right behind her. "You must be C-Man."

Dewey chuckled mumbling, "Semen." Carl Manley was not amused.

"Do you always dress like you're going on a date?"

"Always! Are you complaining Carlton?"

"Back to work Dewey." Carl scowled at his teacher's wanderlust of eyes. Piper simply blew him a kiss and fluttered her fingertips to say goodbye. Once Dewey was out of the picture Carl folded his arms in a scrutinizing manner.

"You know I'm the right person for this job." She batted her eyelashes.

"Do I? What kind of impression is this dress?" He was testing her composure to see if she had what it took to stand up to bullies. "You might want to cover up your nip slip." He pointed at her areolas faintly peeking up over her dress.

"It's only a nip slip if the nub is out. It's still safe. I've learned that relating to people in ways they don't expect wins them over. You saw how Megan reacted to my short talk with her."

"One kid does not make an entire school. Your chest nearly fell out a while ago. I don't even see a bra. Just that areola-go-round."

"That's because I'm not wearing one. These should tell you that." A light tease across her left nipple protrusion shared the fact. "Relax Carl. You look tense, need a full body massage?"

"Do you always seduce your way into jobs?"

"Well, technically this is my first real job. What I did before this was as... a housewife." She thought better of mentioning her cheerleader career, at least for now.

"I'm sure that went over well. Did you dress this... scantily for him?"

"Even less. Wouldn't you want that if you were married to me?"

"Beside the point. If I can't let my students dress like that, I..."

"Fair enough. Thanks for considering me for the Counsellor position. I won't change who I am for anyone. Once my marriage ended, I swore to never go back to some meek housewife with very little to offer. All of my life I've been what I call a prisoner, between my ex-husband, and my family. I'm not the model citizen anymore Carl. I'm going to be me. Take it or leave it. I'm financially capable of not even having a job, I'm doing this to prove to myself I can be helpful."

"And being helpful is turning on my faculty, hell, even my students? Some of which you know are underage."

"I won't apologize for being beautiful. It's not ego Carl, you know it's a fact. Your students might have seen a bit more than they should have, but I couldn't just let poor Travis suffer at their ridicule. He's a good kid."

"Right! Josie said you were all neighbors."

"I wouldn't even be here if Josie hadn't tugged me in this direction. I do have the credentials even if I've never put them to use."

"I've known Josie a good long while."

"Then, trust her instincts concerning me. Let me be myself and I'll get your troubled masses under control."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers