Starting from Scratch Ep. 009: HARD LIQUOR

Story Info
Piper and Josie get drunk and screw...69 bottles of booze...
7.8k words
4.58
7.3k
4
6

Part 9 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

Piper and Josie get drunk and screw...69 bottles of booze on the floor...spin 'em all.

*

BING BONG!

Hearing her doorbell ring Piper Cherry shot up from her sectional sofa and hurried through her home on the balls of her feet. Having been caught painting her toenails in her living room she made her way through her house to reach the front door. Opening it she peered out to see her new bestie, next door neighbor and new co-worker the stunning brunette barbie Josie McKellen holding up two wine bottles ready to party.

"Hey Counsellor." Butt ass naked the blonde grew giddy over her new bestie's arrival. Josie on the other hand dropped her jaw at how easily it was for Piper to run naked in front of everyone. Josie missed that freedom having two teenagers. "Where are your clothes young lady?"

"WIIIIIINNNNE!" Piper literally stepped outside her home to hug Josie, pretty as she pleased. With a car driving by Piper transitioned Josie in step so that her backside faced the street. Letting the driver see her full nudity she received a toot of his horn and a thumbs up. Piper didn't bother to look back. "You remembered to bring wine." Josie facing the car waved a bottle over her head at the man and laughed. Driving on Piper walked her bestie backwards into her home then used the ball of her foot to shut the door.

"I did." Josie was released but found Piper unbuttoning and checking beneath Josie's daisy dukes for underwear. Still MIA she trembled with excitement. "Yes, I left them off. I was a big hit with all of my classes after you left. I do need shorter skirts though. With you no longer there stealing the show I was flirted with more in three hours than all week last week. I think they know we're besties too now, so they hope I get as crazy as you were. You are so going to be a bad influence on me and I'm already my own bad influence."

"Just getting started Mi Amiga! Wait until we check out my wardrobe and find you dresses that will get you really noticed. When I'm done you won't be able to fight off the boys."

"That's what scares me." Josie went into the kitchen and sat her bottles on the island before turning to face her greatest challenge. "Piper... I'm a nympho as it is. In my younger days I couldn't keep my clothes on. I was all over boys and God... there is so much I want to trust you with."

"You can absolutely trust me Pussycat. I will always be here for you. We both have skeletons. Let's just agree to get it all off of our chests and forever be there for one another."

"Where have you been all of my life. I've never really had a girlfriend; my only confidants were guys, and I fucked every single one of them."

"You and Henry, both told me you were a wild child." Piper went to her cupboard for wine glasses. "You started at fifteen, right?"

"No." Josie lowered her eyes and gnashed her teeth. "I've never been completely honest with even Henry on that. Do I have to admit how old I really was when I lost my virginity?"

"Yep! No secrets Bestie. I swear to you I'll keep it to myself and even offer my own taboos."

"Thirteen. Oh, God! I seduced... my dad's best friend. My parents were out of town on vacation to Atlantic City. I stayed the week with my friend Vanessa. Her dad worked with my dad, so they spent a lot of time together watching sports and building stuff. His wife left him for another man leaving him to raise Vanessa. He looked so lonely. After we went to bed one night, I snuck out into the living room and found Craig drinking in the darkness and masturbating. He let me watch and I just... blew him on the spot. To avoid Vanessa knowing he took me outside and took my virginity up against the side of his house. Once he had me, I couldn't stop looking for replacements. We fucked for two years until Vanessa caught us. My dad found out and kept it from my mom to salvage his friendship. The guys were inseparable. She doesn't know to this day about Craig and I."

"What did your dad say to you?"

"Bend over."

"Oh no! Belt?"

"Then his pants."

"Oh, Pussycat... your father had sex with you?"

"Yep! Oh, it gets better." Josie sighed then laughed at her life. "Dad took me once a month until I got knocked up by Henry at 15. Of course, I fucked every hot boy I went to school with almost. I would have fucked a whole lot more if I hadn't gotten pregnant. Henry saved my life in a lot of ways. At fifteen I think I had slept with forty boys, Craig, my dad. A teacher. Dad and Craig at the same time. They were my first DP even though I had been gangbanged by boys at school. I was pretty popular."

"Damn! You do have me beat. But I'm hardly done." Piper laughed. "After what I got away with today and how Carlos bowed under pressure you can bet, I'll be doing worse."

"We both need to be careful. You see in the news every day about teachers and students getting arrested over underage sex."

"True. So, I have to ask this... why did Carlos let me get away with what I did today? You even said he told you to wear shorter skirts. Which we most definitely will. If he's that openminded he must feel confident we can avoid scandal."

"He has busted Roman, and I fucking on school cameras. He just tells me to be careful. I know for a fact a number of students engage in sex on the school grounds. Carl overlooks it because they do it in safe zones. He doesn't get after them though."

"Carl has to be a pervert."

"Aren't all men? No, I just think Carl... I don't really know how to explain him. He refuses to have sex because he loves his wife, but he does... enjoy being the voyeur. Just like I love being the exhibitionist. I try to behave myself due to my girls but it's never easy. Now that you're... pushing boundaries I know I will too. You're bringing out my old self."

"Is that so bad?"

"Only by going to jail and humiliating my children. If only there was just some get out of jail free pass." She giggled. "See? There is going to be my problem, Piper. I want to go crazy and whore it up. BADLY! It just... scares me."

"One day at a time. Now open that bottle I'm thirsty."

"Right! Oh! I brought something else too, but you have to find it." She turns a 360 just inside kitchen archway. Wearing tight jean shorts threaded in the legs with only one lone pocket in the ass Josie gave her a hint, her pocket had something with a neck in it. Finding it but resorting in a slow pat down everywhere else on Josie's body beforehand became much more fun than just dragging out the bottle. Fingers down her inseam discovering her clit, Josie flared her eyes as Piper felt her up good. Piper's other hand sliding up under her white camisole to squeeze a breast Josie whimpered. "Getting warmer. Wetter too."

"It sure is." Piper fans her face then plucks the pint bottle of Jack Daniel's from Josie's rear pocket. "JD!! Does it stand for Josie's Delectable?"

"Mmmm! We can find a black sharpie and write that over Jack Daniel's."

"By the way! You didn't have to ring the doorbell. From now on just walk right in. It's not like you haven't before."

"I know, I just wanted the element of surprise. Do you always leave your door unlocked? What if I had been a rapist?"

"Yummy! Just like you." She claimed the bottles and motioned Josie inside, "What do you mean what if you had been a rapist? Worry more about me, I intend to yank those shorts off within the hour."

"Mmm! You know I'm actually liking this bi-sexual thing. Before the other night I'd never, well I guess I've experimented kissing a girl before but... " Josie looks down blushing and notices cotton, "You were doing your nails?"

"I was. You can finish them for me after I pour us a glass of wine."

"It's been years since I've done anyone's nails. I think it was the girls Sophomore prom the last time I, well I did Sable's. Dakota had to do her own. Miss Perfectionist. Anyways, sure I'll paint you."

"I wasn't asking, by the looks of it you need yours painted too." Piper looks at Josie's sandaled feet to see plain ole' fashioned gloss. "Pamper one another?"

"Massage?" Josie winks.

"Absolutely!"

"We should find a male masseuse and have him come over."

"Why? Afraid I can't give a good massage?"

"That wasn't what I meant."

"We tenderize before we terrorize." Piper sheepishly smirks, "Grab our opened bottle and make yourself comfy in the living room. I'll grab our glasses."

Parting at the kitchen Josie enters the living room and explores some of the newer features now that Piper had unpacked some as décor, including family pictures. "I love what you've done to the place. You have a big family."

"Found the pictures I see." Piper calls out from the kitchen, then carries the two wine glasses out to join Josie, noting the photo she was looking over. "My parents 35th wedding anniversary. 40th. is coming up in a month."

"Why do I feel as if I've seen your father before?"

"Politician. You might as well know... my dad is Senator Lane Cherry of Georgia. My mother's name is Virginia. Yeah, I know... Virgin Cherry, she hears that all the time."

"Wow! I'm impress... oh, shit!"

"Connecting dots already? Yes, I'm the former Mrs. Davon Liberty, and no I had no part in his despicable act. Note no wedding ring?" She flashes her hitching finger, "Don't judge me without knowing me, Josie."

"I'm not. That must have been horrible having to deal with..."

"It wasn't easy, but we're divorced now, I have very minimal contact with Davon."

"That means... wow, no wonder you took the cheerleading job from Ruth so quickly."

"Yep! I loved being an Atlanta Falcon cheerleader. I even kept a feather to tickle you with. I gave Davon's jersey away to one of the movers, I needed that tiny bit of closure. That is if you still want to risk being my friend."

"I watch the news, Piper. I saw how miserable you were in court. I knew I'd seen you somewhere before, but I just couldn't figure out where until now. Did all of that effect your father's career any?" She accepts her pre-poured glass of wine as Piper turns to take a seat on her sofa, careful not to disturb her nails.

"Dad's come through worse. I doubt any polls are going to nosedive come re-election. My dad's no angel but he's far from any criminal. He really does try his best to help people, but we all know how crooked the government is. I'm sure his hands are dirty in some fashion."

"I'll change the subject; just know I think you're awesome Piper. I'm here if you ever need to talk."

"Already confirmed that Bestie. Thanks for giving our friendship a shot. I moved away from Atlanta to start over and live for me. I know I can't hide, I'm pretty sure even Carl will piece it all together. Honestly, I'm shocked he got the school board to okay me without them even having a meet about it, let alone not even seeing me in person."

"The board trusts Carl. To be honest I'm not shocked in the least that he went to bat for you so quickly." She sighs heavily, "Confession time. He was testing you over that. The board rarely involves themselves in anything but financials. They let Carl do all of the hiring. They just take the credit. I think you impressed him even after your risqué actions in front of the student body. I'm sure he will grumble but you did warn him what you were like, and he refused to let you go. That says something. Like I said he's a voyeur. He can and will put you in your place if things get too... insane."

"And here I thought maybe it was because I gave him a lap dance in his office."

"You didn't?" Josie laughed with an expression of disbelief. "Of course, you did."

"He's a hard dick to crack I'll give him that."

"I was worried when I saw you in that short dress. I have to say I'm really impressed how you won the students over so fast. From what Sable told me before I left home you made one hell of a mark on the cheerleaders too. You do know your nudity is going to be the talk of the school, right. The teachers are already aware of your... cheerleading practice."

"What can I say, sensuality gets the job done every time. Even they will need to get over everything I do. I will not cave. I'll quit first and lord knows I want to put my degrees to use."

"How did you even do cartwheels in that dress?"

"Tits fell out. My G-string was a rubber band up my twat."

"Oh my God! You are insane. I love it. How many students saw any of that?"

"All of them. I mean I the ladies some, but I don't like looking like a prude."

"Prude? You'd rather look more like a..."

"Slut? I'm good with that." She sips her wine with a wink over her glass.

"To be honest... so am I. I've always been more open that most people know. Well, you know now. Not everything mind you, but we'll get to that." She giggled, "That's why Roman and I hit it off so well. I think Craig set me on a course in loving older men. Well, dad too. Our family life grew strained, and they moved away. Both Henry's family and my parents live in Ohio."

"Do tell! Let's hear the real history of the Roman empire."

"I'll introduce you on Monday when you start. He's not perfect but he knows just how to get me going. I never imagined myself dating a jock but he's pretty amazing. Hung like a horse too. Not as big as Henry, but still."

"So, you prefer someone caught between a jock and a nerd? Like Henry?"

"Henry is amazing too, he just gets a little too much into his work is all. Not that I'm really complaining, he's made loads of money off of his graphics. I can't even begin to tell you how his game used to turn me on. It's been hard not letting our girls know about his pornographic RPG. He works on it mostly when they're at school so they can't get too nosey, when they're at home he runs two games at once. One is his porn, the other is a war game which he knows wouldn't interest them."

"I told Henry I'd love to watch his game sometime."

"Easy enough you can purchase his game online and play it, but it's an ongoing game, adding new episodes every month as he completes them."

"Sounds fun we should watch it together once I get cable and internet."

"Absolutely! It might inspire us." Josie wiggles her brows.

"It's a date. Here's to many more dates." She stretches her glass out to gently tap Josie's.

"Here, put your foot in my lap." Josie sits her glass down on a coaster, then grabs the bottle of paint and box of cotton. Once ready Piper lays out and offers her other foot to her bestie. "You have such cute toes."

"I've heard that a lot. Especially just before they get sucked on." She then lowered her voice adding, "My kryptonite. I go limp and powerless when they're sucked. I mean it, no lie. I'm powerless to resist anything once I feel warm lips around a single toe. All at once... I'm floating aimlessly in a silent void. The whole world tunes out."

"Mmmm! I like mine sucked on too. It's been ages. Guys just don't like doing that anymore." She begins brushing paint on Piper's small toe.

"I know. My not so better half did have that part covered though. He knew it drove my hormones through the roof. Now that he's not an option I guess it's a waiting game to see who feasts on my tootsies next."

"Mind if I ask a personal question?"

"You can ask me anything. I'm not going to hide anything from you."

"Did you... cheat on Dav... him?"

"Not once believe it or not. Trust me I could have had the entire Atlanta Falcon squad. Including the Coaches. Including everyone who worked for the team. Including the other teams." She giggled sipping her wine. "I had offers literally five times a day but always resisted. I'm not saying I didn't want to I just... respected my marriage. Now I don't count it cheating when I'm shared and Davon knew about it, instigated it even. Trust me when I say he loved watching his friends make love to me... or team up to destroy me. Don't get me started."

"Something of which I've taken for granted. The respect parts." Josie moved on to Piper's next toe in order. "So, your ex shared you. I wish Henry would more often. Now that he and I share you maybe he can offer us variety in that area. I hope so. It sure would make life easier. I really do worry about our in-school flaunting. You cannot imagine how many young men I've taught over the last five years that I've fantasized over. There were so many temptations. How I weathered through that perfect storm I don't know."

"Don't get me wrong I'm not judging any woman that feels the need to cheat. But if there's really love it should be either worked on to make it better or find a compromise. You and Henry have found that, correct?"

"Yes, thanks to you. We've agreed to do whomever we want as long as we're honest and communicate about it. He's told me I can still see Roman. Luckily, Roman didn't believe me when I told him I couldn't see him again."

"Would you have committed to not seeing Roman if Henry had forbidden it?"

"I would have tried to keep my word. I... probably not." She looked miserable in her admission of future guilt.

"Too far gone?"

"You might say that." She offers a sheepish glint in her eye, "Can we just tell it how it is? I mean you already know more about me than anyone."

"Good friends should always have one another's back. Here on I'm going to speak my mind, so you should too."

"I feel the urge to taunt men every second of every day. I suppose that makes me a super nympho. A very bad trait concerning my job choice. Some of the seniors at Horton-Dexter just...make it really hard to teach." She pauses to take a drink of her wine which led to multiple swallows to reflect her nerves. "I think if I could I'd almost work in the nude just to get attention."

"Mmm! There's an option." Piper bats her lashes, "You know I'm going to wear skimpier dresses than the one I wore to my interview with Carl. The more receptive I get the more I'll challenge myself. Carl is well aware of that inevitability. Until he fires me, I will be over the top."

"Yes, and I think you're crazy for risking that when you want this job so badly, but I find you mesmerizing all the same. I have a feeling I'm going to follow your lead for better or worse. If I get arrested or fired, I don't really know how Henry will take it. Honestly, and I've already mentioned this, but my only problem really is the fear of my daughters being humiliated by me."

"Am I mistaken? Did they not wear your camisoles with no bras under them to school?" Piper withheld the knowledge of Josie's youngest Sable potentially exposing herself by accident in a cheerleader brawl, protective oversight she considered it, "I think they're already relating to you in a good way." Piper offers as Josie moves to her next toe in line after placing cotton between those toes already painted. As she watched Josie, Piper was playing with her pussy right in front of Josie. How Josie had a steady hand was anyone's guess.

"I know and I've come to terms that my babies are growing up. I told them that if Carl comes through on the one day a week dress code lapse that they could wear them again. It just frightens the shit out of me that they might become too much like me. I'm not ready to be a grandmother. Hell, I had the twins when I was fifteen. Henry sixteen. We were babies ourselves. Luckily, we both had parents that were supportive of our... decisions. Well, my dad was worried they might be his or Craig's. Thankfully, they weren't. There were a lot of sighs of relief before we knew for certain. Around conception time I think I had bedded down eight other boys. That teacher included. And no, I never ratted him out. He still teaches across town believe it or not. Over at Wellington. He was so incredible back then. We fucked three times a week in his classroom. Lunch hour was amazing. So risky but so worth it."

"At least you didn't say the twins were mistakes. Your girls are precious Josie."

"Of course, they are, they have my good looks."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers