Starting from Scratch Ep. 100: JEWELRY EXCHANGE

Story Info
The twins get ready for movie night with the boys. SHAVE ME!
6.4k words
4.77
6.7k
6
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 100 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,860 Followers

"Good morning Sable."

"Hi Kelly. Is Travis awake yet?"

"I'm not sure. You can run on up and jump on his bed until he does get up though." Kelly Herbert stepped aside to allow the youngest McKellen twin through the front door. "He was up pretty late in a mood after filling me in on what happened at the game. I wish those boys would just leave him alone, but I know they won't. Not until he stands up for himself or..." She trails off and sips her coffee rather than finish her thought.

"...or have Dominic kick their asses?"

"I can't ask him to get involved." Kelly fidgeted, "Travis is not his responsibility. He will never be his father." Sable kicks the right toe of her tennis shoe on the landing processing it all.

"You don't think Dominic would ever ask you to marry him?"

"Never! That is not my purpose. Although, I suppose I do cook and bath him when told to. He...does pay my bills."

"So it's like being married but without a ring."

"This is my ring." Kelly points at the choker around her neck.

"Oh! I hope you don't think I pry too much, I'm just trying to understand your relationship."

"It is nice to have another female to talk about it with."

"Anything you tell me stays between us if that helps. I swear!"

"Thank you Sable. Oh! You're invited over tomorrow for pancakes. Travis wanted to invite you so I'm beating him to it. Dominic will be here really late tonight after he gets off work, if not bright and early in the morning."

"Awesome! I'll be here. I don't think Mister Black likes me."

"He would never tell you if he did. Just smile and avoid any deep conversations. He's here for me and to be honest only for me."

"That's rude." Recalling seeing them have sex Sable often fantasized about Dominic so just getting the chance to be around him was making her get goosebumps. "As long as he makes you happy I guess."

"He does! Very much so." As did Sable's father Henry her secondary Master whom she could not reveal any information on. Her coffee mug was the perfect mask to hide behind.

"That's good! I'm gonna go up and bounce up and down on Travis...his bed." She realized her words sounded like sex. "You knew what I meant."

"Yes!" Kelly mused with sparkling eyes. "Thank you by the way."

"For what?"

"Bringing joy into his life."

"Oh! I like the troublemaker." She blushed. "Even though he gets me into trouble too."

"Whatever your future...you have my thanks." Sable smiled brightly then stepped into Kelly and laid her head on her shoulder briefly as her way of saying, "Awww!" Up the staircase she went. Kelly was going back to watch her Morning Show.

********

Having messed with her Father's head long enough in his coaxed training sessions, Dakota McKellen finished herself off one last time in her bedroom. Her Father had gotten off of her ten minutes after passing out and went to his own bed and locked the door, he really did need sleep.

She was going to leave him alone the rest of the day and finalize what she and Sable should do tonight when next door to watch movies with Mace Belmont and Travis Herbert. Tonight had to be fun and the way her hormones were on edge constantly there was no doubt that she and Sable were going to give the boys a run for their money. She almost wanted to just let Mace take her virginity but she promised it to Angus Furlong, she wanted to keep her word. Afterwards however, game on!

"Should Sable and I wear the same outfit?" She went through her clothing and located the dresses that Piper Cherry had bought them when shopping. They were all cute but not as sexy as she wanted to be. "Has to be a dress I want Mace to look up my skirt every two minutes. Sable probably feels the same way about Mace and Travis both. Trav can look up mine but if he touches I'm punching his lights out. He has Sable, Mace is MINE!" Determination she pumped her fist then caught a glimpse of her nudity in her closet mirror. "Yikes! I need to shave my bush it's getting thick." Duly noted!

"I just know Sable is going to want to switch identities with me so she can kiss Mace. I'm cool with that but, dang it I'm not kissing Travis." She ponders the night thinking of ways to get Mace naked with her. "I can try and sucker Mace into teaching me how to be with boys like I'm doing Daddy, he would go for that much I bet. Wonder if I can give him a handjob? Even better a blowjob." She grew giddy dancing in step. "Oh my god! His dick is bigger than Daddy's this is going to be so much fun." Presuming Travis might put a kibosh on it she winced as if looking through the walls of her home to stare him down a block away.

"He better not cock block me. Hopefully Sable keeps him happy so he doesn't cause trouble. After last night at the game he needs cheering up so I'll make sure Sable goes all out for him. Should we take bikini's in case we go swimming? Noooo! Mace has to go skinny dipping with me. So gonna make that happen, even if Sable and Trav do it...oooo! Trav can't swim I almost forgot. Too bad so sad! More Mace for me and Sable. Deep end!"

No dresses catching her eye she almost wished her Father wouldn't have locked his door. "He knew I'd crawl into bed with him again." She snickered, "I'll hold off on a dress selection until he gets up later. After he leaves tonight for wherever, Sable and I can raid Mom's really short dresses. Man I hope we get lots of birthday money so we can buy short stuff like hers. If only we had a car to get to the mall. As if that will happen." She rolls her eyes. Hearing her cell ping she dropped everything and hurled herself on to her bed where her cell lay waiting. "Helloooo Mister Furlong." She spoke reading his text.

"Sorry about last night. My shoulder hurts like hell."

"Awww!" She wrote back. "I know I wish Mom hadn't made us leave so early, I would have held ice on it for you."

"Thanks!" Good thing she didn't stay or he wouldn't have been able to participate on the Marquette/ Horton-D orgy on the football field. Hopefully all involved wouldn't say they saw him nailing the Marquette cheerleaders, including their pep squad coach Maya Trinidad. Not even Ophelia Bradley riding him hard, his girl Robin right beside them tapping Ophelia's boyfriend. Good times, pain or not! He didn't say one way or another about staying or going on home. "Just wanted to say good morning. Got any big plans for today?"

"Movie night! Me, Sable, Travis and don't stress over him but...Mace!" She knew Angus might presume they would kiss at least. Darn tooting she was going to make out with Mace and his big dick. No need to tell Angus that much, she would share her talents next weekend as promised.

"Do what you want I'll be on pain meds and booze."

"You drink? I guess I've never asked that before."

"Beer mostly! Shots of bourbon now and then with my dad."

"My dad lets us have wine and one beer. Never more than that, so I don't even know how much gets me drunk. LOL!" She sent a drunk emoji to be funny.

"Next party we all have, I'll invite you and Sable over. We can find out then."

"Sounds fun."

"Pills have me woozy. I'll see you on Monday." Not only did his shoulder really ache but so did his fist from punching Knox Hardecker, making it difficult to text with swollen fingers. The guy had it coming, but...it did drain Furlong's emotions and he didn't want to show it toward Dakota. "Don't have too much fun tonight."

"I won't!" Like hell! PARRRRRRRRRTAY! "Bye Angus."

"Later!"

"I think he's still upset for losing his cool during the game. Setting it out after his shoulder got hurt then fighting Knox he has to be miserable." Smart girl! "I hope he heals up before next Saturday. I don't wanna do all the work once I lose my virginity. He needs to hold me down and take me." She giggled. Toy time...buzz buzz! Naptime after, until Sable would be home. They could finalize things then. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! 8 inch Lollipop! Perfect combination!

********

The Herbert household...

Having gone upstairs Sable found Travis laying in bed face down butt ass naked and drooling on his pillow. "He's got such a cute butt." She stood hugging the door frame trying to decide how to wake him up. While her hormones were as escalated as Dakota's she kind of wanted to wait and make tonight special somehow.

Stepping on in she closed the bedroom door quietly and moved to the foot of his bed simply to admire him. "I know I've let him do things to me in small doses but I really wanna just get nakie and cuddle with him. At the same time I don't. I'm sooo fond of you Travis...but...I'm just not sure I want long term with you. I'll keep my promise to lose our virginity together but afterwards...shoot! If I break up with Travis that means I won't get to see Dominic Black anymore. I might have to...play along just to get Dom's notice. I wanna know what life is like the way Kelly leads hers with him." She pouts, "Man this sucks! I'll hurt Kelly too, if I try and steal Dominic...if that's even possible." Not likely!

His snores rumbling loudly made her scowl. He was sleeping so heavily that..." I wonder if Mace is awake yet?" She shuffled to the balcony door and squinted out over Piper Cherry's property fence. The sun shrouded by trees on Kelly's lot halted there, the French doors on Piper's home were reflecting too much to really tell.

"I know Piper's gone she had her boating date with Mister Dundee. Mace might be sleeping still too." Ready to give up she noticed the French door slide open and Piper's dog Rotten come darting out. Door left open it was then she saw Mace taking a seat on their living room sofa. He was naked and using a TV remote. "Oh my god! I have to see this."

Easing the balcony door open she slipped outside and sealed it quickly, then peering in to see if the light breeze coming in woke Travis. Convinced he was out cold she utilized his telescope and zeroed in on Mace. "He's jerking off. How can he even do that by himself he's huge. That would take both my hands to..." She nibbled her fingernail gently with her right eye glued to the lens. "...Dakota needs to get this started tonight so I can help Mace do that and pose as her so Trav doesn't know. I'd even do it right in front of Trav if Dakota kept him busy thinking she's me. Yeah, she won't go that far. Darn it!"

Sable watched Mace until he nutted seeing three lengthy threads firing from the tip. "I wonder how he tastes?" She was all kinds of wet and looking back at her comatose boyfriend. Sighing she said goodbye to Mace and started to step back inside before either of them caught her. It wasn't them she needed to worry about.

Walking from his back door Knox Hardecker stepped outside being forced to mow the yard after the trouble he had gotten into. His father Winslow was at his wits end on how to deal with his son outside of kicking him out. Hugging the balcony door Sable paused long enough to watch Knox who was wearing pale grey shorts and a navy colored tank top.

He hadn't even looked around him, mainly because his eye was swollen. A strange moment occurred as he sensed eyes on him and looked up at Sable. She pouted at his pain but knew he deserved what he got from both Mace and Angus at the game. Huffing his cheeks at her Knox just saluted her and dug the push mower out of their shed.

Unprepared she fluttered her fingers at him then questioned why she was even bothering to be friendly. This guy was hellbent on humiliating Travis and to a point even she. The freak had stripped her naked twice, both times driving her into Trav's arms in a way. If he wasn't such an asshole.

Door opened she goes inside and lets him do his job, the mower firing up and set in motion. Deciding to let Travis sleep she opted to be goofy and take a selfie pic of her acting as if ready to kiss his ass. Decorating the background of her pic with a photoshop mode she paused in sending it. Creeping out of his room she headed downstairs to find Kelly.

"Was he up?"

"No he's fast asleep! I couldn't wake him so I just watched him drool." She giggled. "I'm sad aren't I?"

"No! I think it's cute. You two are seeing one another later tonight anyway. Let him rest and hopefully he will be cheery by nightfall."

"Right! I have to go home and do laundry anyways. I don't have anything to wear. Just tell him I miss him and can't wait to hang out."

"Of course! Tell your parents I said hello."

"I will. Tell Dom I said...be nice."

"I will not tell him that." She winked. Only Sir Henry could treat her nice. "8:00 AM pancakes."

"Will do!"

She opened the front door and took her leave. Taking the long way around the block to avoid Knox she did look back to see him watching her wiggle away. A troubled smile was hard to deny.

********

The trek home spent thinking on everything in general concerning upcoming events, the movie tonight, their birthday party, grandparents visiting, even in identity swaps to see how the other world thrived had Sable trembling. So much so fast! Dominic Black capturing her imagination, Corey Samson a minor twinkle, Tawny Martin's unexpected kiss at the game, her brain was overwhelmed yet giddy. She really needed to lose this darned virginity to relax her more. Soon enough Miss McKellen, soon enough. How did her Mother handle it all?

Back home, Sable headed upstairs for her room to just kick back for an hour and ponder the future. No more than flopping noisily on to her bed she realized she needed to send that picture to Travis to let him know she cared. With a warm note added to the pic saying, "Your ass was sleeping so soundly I couldn't wake you. Don't reply save the smoochies for tonight. I'll look really cute for you. Chin up I'm yours." After writing it she paused to say, "Am I? For now I guess." A sigh led to send. He would read it in another hour. Dropping her head into her arms she groaned from stress. "I could use a massage. Maybe I'll have Trav give me one tonight. Wish it was Mace though. Unless Dakota and I..."

"Hey when did you get back?"

Exhausted mentally Sable leers back at her sister who walked in naked. She was becoming a free spirit these days. "Five minutes ago. Can I take a nap?"

"Thirty minutes then we coordinate our master plan." Dakota giggled. "Beautify!" Left alone in a blink Sable grinned at herself in her dresser mirror. "I'm going to convince her." Sisterly bond!

Back in her own bedroom Dakota began calculating what was needed to pull off their grand scheme. Obviously she wanted her sister to have as much fun as she planned on having, so that swapping was definitely needed during strategic moments. Time to plan...!

"Same perfume. We can switch class rings easy enough our names are engraved so that will bluff the guys. Boy I'm glad we weren't wearing our rings the day Sable and I switched at school that could have tipped Daddy off. Bad enough our cells gave off bad vibes but luckily we got that past him. At least I think we did." A shrug left that possibility behind, over and done, be smarter next time, this time, tonight.

"Easy on easy off dresses so we can change in under a minute. Shoe sizes no problem we just lose our shoes at the front door and go barefoot." Thinking of her feet she recalled something she had pilfered from her Mother's jewelry box. Digging into her own jewelry stash she brought out an ankle bracelet and examined it closely. "I wear this in as myself then we slyly switch wearing it so they presume we're both me at the right time. Slick Kota!" She giggled with confidence. "I just need to work on Sable's actions a bit more to be convincing." She spoke out loud.

"I think I've done pretty well at school being you."

"Hey!" Dakota turned to her sister, "Thought you were going to nap."

"Your brain is attracting my brain." Sable sighed, "We think alike remember?"

"True dat! Okay...same hair style. Which means everywhere."

"What?" Sable was confused until Dakota pinched her own pubes as a reference. "Oh! Why don't we just both go bald?"

"Nope! You and I are going to shave our hoohaw's to be identical. Which means...shave me. I'll shave you."

"Yikes! Don't Knick me."

"Then don't Knick me." Kota razzed her back. "Everything we wear has to be easy to take off and change into, so once Daddy leaves tonight we're raiding mom's vault."

"What if Mom's still here? She isn't meeting Piper until like 8:00."

"Come on?" Dakota grinned, "You know Mom will be gone by six."

"5:30!" Sable chuckled.

"Exactly! So we dress super sexy. I'm wearing an ankle bracelet, you don't! When we switch you wear it."

"Good idea! Let's switch our cell shells so the bling's won't be noticed. Just turn them off so the guys don't suspect we still have our own phones."

"Or...we only take yours. I don't need mine."

"Okay! Let's paint our nails alike." Brilliant thought. "Hot pink?"

"Like my pussy!" Dakota danced in step laughing. Calming her sister the twins stood in her mirror side by side and looked one another over. "Good thing we don't have any noticeable moles."

"Right! Okay sissy...I know I can act like you, but can you really pull off me?" Sable puffed her lower lip at Dakota's questioning glare, "Means holding Trav's hand. Kissing him now and then." Dakota grimaced then gagged just for a visual then sighed over the inevitability.

"I'm not Frenching him."

"You have to be me or we're both screwed." A long stare at one another the girls joined hands for a teeter totter dance move, unified by the same vocalized thought, "Next Saturday!" Yep! Both would definitely be screwed by then.

"I'll throw up in his mouth." Dakota whimpered.

"Just act shy and tell him not in front of Mace."

"You'd kiss him in front of Mace though. Uggggh!"

"Just be playful enough to look like me."

"If he tries to..." Sable quickly palms her sister's mouth and finishes her sentence for her, "...I'll let him and do what Sable would do back."

"Why can't we just be ourselves? Stop being in my shadow Sable."

"I'll get there. I just can't hurt Travis by being who I really want to be. Just...work with me Sissy."

"Fine!"

"On our birthday too?"

"What?"

"You're letting Angus take your virginity. Travis is taking mine, me his. Can we...really be sneaky and let me have Angus after we lose them?"

"Whoa! Hold up there Sissy Missy!" Dakota threw her hands up, "I'm not fucking Perbert."

"You don't have to. Just cuddle with him and talk stupid things. I just want to know what Angus can really be like. Nobody will know but you and I. He's done other things to me already."

"Which Travis saw."

"But thought was you. So far so good."

"I thought I was the evil sister."

"You are...when you're not me." Sable giggled. "Let's shave it for later." Pun intended!

"I'll do what I have to, to let you experience Angus next weekend. Tonight is our test, if we can fool Mace and Trav all night we can fool Angus and Trav on Saturday. We just have to get past Mom and Dad."

"Our grandparents will be here to keep them busy. Uncle Will and his wife too. So late at night we do the dirty deed."

"Bleed!" Dakota offers a grossed expression. "That's going to suck."

"I just hope our periods don't ruin it before then. I'm due."

"Me too. Let's just try not to think the worst."

"I need to start a load of laundry." Sable rolls her eyes, "Even if we are raiding Mom's closet I don't have anything clean for the rest of the week."

"Same here! I'll do mine tomorrow."

"Be back to weed whack." Sable laughed. "This will be a first, us shaving one another."

"Hey we're the same person Babe. Might as well go all the way."

"What?" Sable bulged her eyes and covered herself as if violated.

"You know what I mean." A slap on the arm sent Sable away chuckling. Dakota posed in the mirror to kill time then pondered her comment. "That would be...weird!" So was she for picturing it. Fucked up family!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,860 Followers
12