Starting from Scratch Ep. 107: SKINNY DRIP

Story Info
I'm so wet! Me too! So am I! CANNONBALLS!!! That's what he said.
4.7k words
4.72
4.8k
1
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 107 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,868 Followers

"Nice! The other McKellen hottie naked."

Jesse Manley leered over the couch back to find Sable McKellen lost in sucking Travis Herbert's six inch pecker. Once Jesse saw him as Perbert he retraced his leaning path and gnashed his teeth at Mace Belmont. "Damn! What a waste of a McKellen." Mace grinned but at the same time wasn't happy of his put down. Still, he was always a decent guy so Mace shrugged it off and moved to the opened French door to turn on the exterior lights. Immediately he heard splashing and a shrill, "Turn those bitches off." Tawny Martin wanted a nice private swim with a slowly sobering Dakota. The cool water invigorating her from the few shots of Jack Daniels she had endured for the very first time. Her wish was his command.

"Lights out!"

"Damn dude! I'm no where near gay but who fed that thing horse pills?" Jesse glared at Mace's nine inch erection still poised for power trip.

"Well my dad does raise and train prize stallions and race horses." Mace chuckled. "Not gay here either, but I do recall seeing your big boy when my Aunt was blowing you."

"I still can't believe her and Josie were naked around you while they did that. Crazy families you have here."

"So, you and this Tawny?"

"Two years now. Started dating her when she was a Sophomore. Ain't stopped fucking a day since."

"Cool! You guys must be serious."

"Serious? Ehhh? Not talking marriage or nothing. We just understand the others urges and needs. She's there for me at a whistle every time, no questions asked. You're lucky, she felt like riding with me on deliveries. Speaking of I need to sign off duty with Grub Nub and Door Dish." He took out his cell and cancelled any remaining delivery pickups. "I need a breather anyway, I work like 60 hours a week."

"Nice! I'm gonna be looking for a job here soon but I don't wanna put the wear and tear on my truck. Gas would kill me too."

"Use your Aunt's SUV."

"She wouldn't let me. Although she is buying a Corvette. I might ask."

Hearing Travis groan in his stupor they turn to view he and Sable from the side, her head bobbing up and down while moaning. They both knew Trav was nutting and Sable was expecting. A shared grin they moved behind the couch and looked over without either knowing. Jesse just could not stop looking at Sable's ass.

"Fuck! Her and Dakota are so identical I wouldn't know who was who if Dakota hadn't said who she was in the kitchen." He pondered. Nodding for Mace to step back a bit before the dramatic finale he asked, "You fucking Dakota?"

"Naaa! They're both still virgins. Losing them on their birthday though."

"Sweet! I'd fuck 'em. I always thought Dakota was the hot one, but I guess there's no difference."

"Right! Ever since Sable got her braces out I've had..." For a brief moment he got a chill and looked out toward the pool then over at Sable, "...naaa they didn't. Did they? Naaa!" He settled on no. Surely they didn't pull a fast one over on him. He finished his sentence toward Jesse, "Trouble telling who's who."

"So you're not chasing Dakota but you just got naked with her?"

"She blew me, I ate her a lil'. That's all." No need to indulge Sable's desires toward him chalking it up to the Jack Daniel's and Mary Jane.

"Future might look bright though." Jesse elbowed him in fun.

"I dunno. I really shouldn't have let Dakota do what I did, she's dating that Angus guy."

"Furlong?" Jesse chuckled, "That guy has more girls than a rock star. Robin Banks is his main squeeze, but come on even my girl fucks Furlong. He and I get along, matter of fact he's gotten me laid a few times. You ever met Lily Kramer?"

"Little Lily the cheerleader? Blond?"

"Yep!"

"Didn't know her last name until now but oh yeah! She likes me. Her and Knox used to..."

"Date? That punk is a piece of shit. He used her at every chance he could. She even gave him money. Girl was devastated last summer when he fucked her cousin Shelly. Can't blame him in one way Shell is a hottie. Sad she chose Knox over her cousin though."

"I hear ya. I'd hang with Lily but like I keep telling these girls I don't want anyone long term. I just want pussy at my disposal and I'm honest about it."

"You need to find you a gal like mine. It's nice having an open mind that's there even when you just wanna massage or watch a movie."

"Maybe! I dunno. Someday I'll consider that." Mid thought on the matter they heard Travis louder than ever and Sable's nasal output not far off in volume. Moving back to watch they saw Travis tense up and hold the back of Sable's head until he detonated down her throat. Nodding his style and her acceptance Jesse reached over Trav and patted his shoulder, "Attaboy Perbert."

The pat drawing Trav to tilt his head back to look up at Mace and Jesse he grinned like the devil. "MY BITCH!" That got nails dug into his hip as Sable lifts off of his dick in a web of saliva and a flood of jizz that dripped over her chin. Trav had the load from hell, her jaw was literally full and she didn't know whether to swallow or spit. All new to her even though Mace had filled those jaws earlier thinking her to be Dakota. She was just being herself now so it was befitting that she looked lost. Looking at the guys her eyes bulged and her chin dropped revealing her milky dilemma.

"First time?" Jesse mused, "Just swallow it."

"Jeshi Mahnlee?" She mumbled at his gaze then freaked a bit, he seeing her naked.

"Relax! I'm not thinking bad of you Sable. You and Trav make a cute couple." His glance at Mace alluded to that being a friendly lie. Again Mace shrugged it off as harmless. "Drink up we're going skinny dipping." Jesse took his shirt off in front of her then moved to unfasten his jeans.

Dropping them she climbed Travis and peered over the back to see both Mace fondling his monstrosity and Jesse ditching his briefs to offer another big time 8. She was drooling jizz and admittedly curious of Jesse all at the same time. Jesse reaching over and patting her cheek winked then took off outside. Mace watched her stare at Jesse's ass as he disappeared into the darkness.

"Seriously! Swallow that shit you're getting it on Aunt Piper's couch."

"Sowwy!" She tilted back and guzzled the leftovers and showed him her empty mouth. Tonsils! Interesting!

"Rally Pepe LeSpew there and let's get wet."

"I can't swim." Travis blurted.

"Then wade. Come on you guys."

She watched Mace walk out just as she had Jesse and literally hopped off of Travis and left him behind. She wanted to be with the others. Travis rolled his eyes and peeled himself from the sofa to give chase. Knowing the deep area of the pool Sable dove in right behind Mace and located him underwater. Mischievous she nuzzled his groin. In the dark he couldn't tell who it was. Tawny Martin found him from behind and reached around Mace to stroke his cock, which meant tormenting Sable as his pecker swatted her in the face. Good times!

Jesse upon diving came across Dakota and butted right into her chest mid dog paddle. Face between her tits Dakota reached out thinking him to be Mace in the dark. She grabbed the back of his head and drew him to her tits. Manley took advantage and sucked on a nipple. Both requiring air they surfaced together, Dakota now realizing who it was she was teasing. Jaw dropped she hissed, "Shit!"

"Hey! I'm good if you are."

"But...Tawny?"

"Is busy I'm thinking." Uncertain what to do Dakota saw Travis swaying back and forth still drunker than everyone else. If Travis was alone, she shot a glance at the living room door only to find Rotten sitting there watching everyone, she knew Sable must be in the pool as well. Jesse Manley? Hmmm? Taking a risk Dakota waded closer and into Jesse's grasp. Smiling at one another in the moonlight Jesse dove under and grabbed her by her hips. Burying his face into her snatch she felt his tongue on her clit.

"Oh my god!" Dakota hadn't planned on this. She was here for Mace but he wasn't even in sight, nor was Sable and Tawny. Was she alone with Jesse? "His tongue feels sooo good." A splash next to her she looked around but found no one on the surface. Realization struck! "Oh crap! Did Travis jump in? He can't swim." Worried although grossed by the boy she did the right thing in looking around her for him. Suddenly like a shark she felt a second set of hands on her ass and yelped. A tongue invading her asshole she bulged her eyes. "Please don't be Trav." It had to be Mace, right? Nope!

Surfacing, the trio of Mace, Sable and Tawny emerged laughing. In a bold move Tawny jumped at Sable and kissed her while Mace watched with approval. "MACE?" Dakota called out drawing his attention. "I think Travis thinks I'm Sable. He's eating my butthole. Jesse's eating my pussy. HELP ME!"

Laughing at her Mace abandoned the girls to their make out session, amazed that Sable was into Tawny. Swimming to Dakota's side he dove under to find Travis and gripped his hair to drag him to the surface before he drowned. The boy was just into Sable so much he was risking his life. Too bad it wasn't Sable. Gasping for air Travis clung to Mace hugging him. "You saved me Dude!" Sad that Mace's dick was tapping Trav's beneath the water. Two sticks rubbing does not always make a fire. Luckily water douses flames.

"Are you crazy its six feet right here."

"I'd jump off a mountain for my girl." He whimpered, "Take me back to her."

Jesse coming up for air jerked his wet mane back and forth to see better and chuckled, "Dang you taste good." Dakota flared her eyes smiling at his compliment. She was frozen in the moment but pointed down, Jesse puckered his lower lip and went back down on her. Squealing at his tongues invasion fighting her vulva she panicked a bit. Mace guiding Travis back to her laughed knowing Dakota was squirming. Deep breath Trav crawled his way back down her backside and dug back in between her ass cheeks.

"Why are you encouraging him?" Dakota whimpered loudly but couldn't fight back. Mace chuckling moved in closer and dipped halfway under and started sucking Dakota's nipple. "OH MY GOD!" Three tongues! Dakota held Mace's scalp and giggled. This was far more fun than expected even with Travis involved. Looking out over the water level she saw her sister kissing Tawny and bulged her eyes. "No way!" Yes way! "SABLE!!!!??"

Voice heard Sable broke her kiss then turned beet red as Tawny sucked on her lower lip until it escaped her greed. "Oh crap! Tawny?" Sable freaked and made her escape swimming out to Dakota only to find her swarmed. Jesse sensing her thought it was Tawny and turned his tongue on Sable. "HOLY FUCK!" Tongue in her own snatch Sable found Tawny coming up behind her and dipping under. A second later Sable was also experiencing a double feasting beneath the chlorinated pond. "Wait! Where's Travis?"

"BITING MY ASS!" Dakota yelped. "Get your boyfriend under control he thinks I'm you."

"Kinda busy." Sable gnashed her teeth. "How is he swimming?"

"He's not. He's using me as an anchor." She groaned as Mace lifted from her tit and spat water into her face. "Hey!" He then waded around her and brought Travis back up for air. It was in that moment Dakota chose to break away before Travis pawed her up any further. Going to the side of the pool she crawled out and sat there reeling at three tongues. The thoughts made her rub her clit watching the darkness for sharks.

Peering at the lights over at the Herbert house she saw a light go on in Trav's bedroom. Then, she noticed Dominic Black walking in carrying Kelly to Trav's balcony. "Oh crap! They might see us." Jumping back into the water for safety she missed another visitor on the balcony as her very own Father moved in behind Kelly Herbert to take her up the ass in a standing DP. Kelly's moans pierced the night.

Sable alone with Tawny and Jesse was cumming at their dining upon her. Mace smirking carried Travis to her side and said, "Here take your man off my hands." Arms reaching for Travis she panicked knowing Trav might see her being eaten alive. Before she could even react Trav held her but dipped to suck on her nipple. Mace watching grinned at her then went after the other nipple. Sable was in momentary ecstasy. Too bad Trav's dick was pelting Jesse in the cheek.

Dakota returning to the fold laughing at her sister's predicament swooped in to intercept Mace hoping to drag him off and enjoy time alone. It worked, he took her with him across the pool to the far end. Lifting her up out of the water Mace sat her on the edge and gripped her ankles sending her to her back. Digging in he ate her pussy one second then lowered to gnaw at her asshole. Dakota started moaning really loud. It was becoming a distant competition with Kelly Herbert about a hundred feet away, maybe closer. The fence at least prevented a direct line of sight.

Up on the balcony Henry heard his daughter moan and paused his seesaw effect up Kelly's anus. Dominic continuing without waver also heard the racket and looked out at the darkness. Wincing he recalled how Sable McKellen sounded when she was with Travis. Smirking he hit Kelly's cunt that much harder. "Let's finish this up Louisville. I need a shot of Jack." Boy was he going to be pissed when he found his bottle missing. Ignoring his daughter Henry returned to Kelly kissing her shoulder as he hammered her asshole. Love and War Baby! Take it!

On the other side of the fence Dakota hearing voices palmed her mouth preventing her sonic boom squeals. She didn't want Kelly to hear her and tell her parents. Boy was this a cluster fuck situation, neither knowing the truth. Mace was on a mission to make Dakota cum. His tongue going deep made her worry that he might pop her hymen yet it felt so fucking good it was worth the risk. Hopefully it wouldn't end up being a blood in the water shark infestation. Mace was all Jaws!

Out in the middle of the pool Sable had cum twice even with her burden of holding up Travis. Trav was still so out of it he didn't even realize Jesse ate his girl. When he did revive enough to care he saw Tawny and Jesse kissing. Sable stared Travis in the eye in thought. "How can you be so stupid? I just came so hard clinging to you I had to have busted your eardrums." Still she kissed him and felt his adoration. "You just stay my dumb cutie pie." No problem!

Becoming heavy Sable nudged Travis toward the shallows until she could peel him off of her. Panic setting in he thrashed until he realized the water was only four feet deep. Walking on the bottom she led him to the edge of the pool nearest the French door. Hopping up on the concrete ledge Travis fell backwards to lay out exhausted. What he found to his dismay was Rotten running out to lick him in the face. "Yuck! Stop trying to French me."

He pushed the slobbering pup away, his reflexes stammering at a losing battle against the booze. Sable simply laughed at his attack. Peering over her shoulder she caught a glimpse of the action up over the privacy fence. "Oh gosh! Dominic is fucking Kelly on Trav's balcony. I wanna be her." She pouted. If she only knew her father had pulled out of Kelly Herbert's gorgeous ass and was kneeling behind her tonguing her asshole while Dom nailed her cunt. Even more now Dom's bodybuilding sister Serafina was on her back beneath Henry's squat sucking his balls. You go McKellen's! Wonder what their mother was doing right now?

"Trav is going to get pissy if he sits up and focuses on his home. Fucking on his balcony is invading his space. Dom is such a rebel I love it." She opts to keep Travis busy by crawling from the water and laying in his arms. Watching Tawny and Jesse fuck in the pool and her sister being devoured by Mace at the far end she simply sighed. Talking to Travis she smiled and caressed his chest. "Just think in seven days you can make love to me all night long." Pamper her man he would be oblivious.

Huffing Travis tried to comprehend her emotions. He so wanted her to say she loved him but Sable shied from it. This was her first attempt at any relationship, yet she just referred to their upcoming virginity losses as making love. She had to love him to say it like that right? All of his troubles went away in that moment. No harassments by Hardecker and his thugs, just inner peace.

"Is that Dakota moaning?" He picked up on a distant cry. Truth be known he was hearing his mother cum all over Dominic Black's humongous dick. He was just out of it enough to not recognize his own mom's orgasms. But again it wasn't often that Dom stayed over when Trav was home. Enough regardless he really should have connected the dots. There were days he overheard his mother masturbating. Nothing truly new!

"Yep! Mace is eating her out." Sable mumbled, "That should be my pussy. I never get that...well...Jesse just now." She smirked. "I wonder..." Voice returning from thought, "Trav? Eat me."

"What?"

"Eat me out until I cum. I dare you."

"You don't have to dare me. I can't get enough of you Sable, no matter what we do together."

"Aww!" She sat up and strategically turned to face the backyard then lowered her thighs over his face. Smothering him, his tongue rose up into her vulva. Like bookends the McKellen sisters were on two ends of the pool learning what sex was all about in wondrous doses. Saturday could not come any too soon. Dakota was ready to fuck. Sable was ready to fuck. Trav was ready and willing. Mace? He missed Francesca the cable girl. Dakota was simply being treated to lessons in his mind. Fast learner!

All the while Mace ate her Dakota pictured her father doing it. Sable on her end was mentally sitting on Dominic Black's face, her hands squeezing her breasts together enjoying Dom's tongue wagging within her. Watching he and Kelly in the distance made her crazy. Paradise was just a yard away. Who needed that porno they watched earlier?

Jesse Manley held his girl Tawny in the center of the pool and simply floated there enjoying a closeness. They too noticed Dom and Kelly, only barely due to the fence. It had turned into quite the unexpected evening for all involved. Mace and Trav was getting some action out of the twins, possibly their first time experiencing certain things. Tawny corrected Jesse's assumption on that, revealing Dakota's craziness in school with or without Angus encouraging her.

About that kiss with Sable, Tawny admitted she kind of liked the girl and hoped to reach her inner bi-sexual soon. Jesse chuckled saying a threesome with Sable someday wouldn't be all bad. Dakota even better. Both of them even better, better. She retaliated giggling saying only if she could have a threesome with he and Mace. Jesse teased her saying foursome with Perbert? That did not go over as well.

Mace finished off Dakota without breaking her hymen. The first beginning to end feasting made her crazy inside. With Mace pulling himself up from the water to lay beside her she did not waste a second. Nudging him to his back she rolled over on top of him and did as Tessa Harper had taught her in blindsiding her father Henry. Molding her labia around Mace's bent backwards beast she let friction rule their moments. The sensations escalating for both of them she reared her head back and closed her eyes imagining his dick inside her. Tortured visions darting from her riding Mace, then Angus, then her father consumed her. He was in awe of her energetic slip and slide moves. So much so that he felt like cumming. No words, only moans and pants ruled the night. If it weren't for the competition it might have been profound.

Leering his head back as if he could see, Mace listened to Kelly Herbert's orgasms. Just as fast another woman screamed, "FUCK ME MASTER!" That perked up his interest. "Who the heck was that?"

Across the pool Sable in her saddle viewed from the best angle, not only did she see Dominic holding Kelly up over his head sitting her on his tongue, another woman stood tall beside them with some guy she couldn't make out because of the woman's height and mass. "Who the heck is that?" Deja Vu! If she only could see the man better she would realize it was her father Henry. "She's as big as Dominic." Sister, but she had no clue. Serafina Black was a beast in her own right.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,868 Followers
12