Starting from Scratch Ep. 046: DRIFT WOOD

Story Info
Early to bed! Early to rise! Mace is still bulging!
7k words
4.5
14.1k
2
6

Part 46 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,851 Followers

Thursday morning...Piper Cherry's happy home.

"Someone is sawing logs."

Eyelids fluttering in the morning daylight piercing her windows, Piper Cherry heard what she presumed might have been her nephew Mace out on her sofa. Getting up slowly to counter balance her muscle relaxers having finally wiped her out last night, she went to her bathroom and tinkled. Washing her face she looked long and hard at herself, she had slept wearing half of her nephew's cum on her face. How morbid was that? Peeling dried flakes from her cheeks and chin she rolled her eyes, "Why did you go that far? Sometimes I just can't help myself. At least we didn't fuck. I suppose that's something. Can I really walk nude in front of him after what we did? I mean I trust him but, now that he's gotten what he wanted he might not handle it well if I stomp on his dick next time he tries. I'll have to worry about that when and if it occurs again. Of course it will." She knew. "I'm so fucked in the head going along with that shit. Damn you Mace. Uggggh! Damn you Piper Cherry." She flips off her vision in the mirror. Birds thigh view!

"Coffee?" She smelled a welcoming scent, "Mace kept his word and got up to make me breakfast. He's a good kid overall, just...following in his nympho Aunt's footsteps. I better get dress...go fill my coffee mug." She skipped the getting dressed part and just paraded right out into the kitchen where he was making eggs. He too was still naked. "If you get pubes in my eggs I'll kick your ass." That sounded so very wrong. It reminded her she needed to refill her birth control pills.

"Morning Sunshine. Still naked, I'm impressed."

"You're still naked I'm depressed." She scowled in response.

"No you're not. Just smile already. You had fun and so did I. Let's just move past last night and live nude."

"As long as that's all we do." She pours herself a cup of coffee and leans on the counter next to him. He eyed her tits immediately, "See? You can't keep your eyes off me. This is why I say it can't work."

"Do you really want me to ignore your rockin' body?"

She fidgets slightly sipping her coffee and eying him, blowing into her mug to cool the temp even made him hard, it was amusing, "No. I love being looked at. Just...no more touching." Puckering at her he takes his index finger and pokes it inside her belly button making her sneer.

"Toast and jelly for that gorgeous belly?"

"Mace? Quit buttering me up and butter my toast. I'm gonna go shower...alone. Take Rotten out for his morning constitutional."

"You might as well eat first it's ready." Toast pops up.

"Fine! Feed me Seymour."

"Didn't I do that last night?" He reaches up and feigns wiping the corner of her mouth, "You missed a spot."

"Hearty har hard. Back off nine cum poop!" She steps away from his erection gliding across her tummy as he wiped her chin. "Let's get one thing clear. What happened last night is NOT going to become a habit. I'm over the whole going naked thing, but the rest...social distancing...ten inches apart at all times. I just washed my face so I know I didn't miss any spot. I'll butter my own toast, THANK YOU! You go sit waaaaay over there." She points at a bar stool.

"That's more than ten inches."

"You start smothering me I WILL send you back to Atlanta. We are NOT a thing Mace. Get over this twisted crush you have on me. Fuck all the cheerleaders you want just wear a condom before you become a daddy."

"I hope Tina comes over again today. She never did gave me a BJ. I wonder what she's saying about me?"

"All good things I'm sure by the way you had her screaming." She butters her toast then nibbles at it. Lifting the skillet to slide her eggs on to a plate he had sitting out, she then took it to the island counter and sat beside him. For now the sexual tension was sidelined.

"Send me a text today if you talk to Tina, or even overhear her tell others about me. Uhhh? I have a confession you might not already know about." He gnashes his teeth as she gobbles up her eggs. Motioning him to continue while she chews he decides to leave his seat and put the island between them.

"That's the way we should be." She chuckles.

"Hey you sat next to me Miss Boundary."

"Hurry up I need to get my butt in the shower."

"Yesterday at that cheerleading practice? All the girls that came into the house...saw my dick. I fucked the black girl. Wish I could recall her name."

"Octavia." She scowled, "Those sneaky little bitches."

"I just didn't want you to hear it from any of the girls."

"The whole student body seems pretty good at keeping secrets." She knew this all too well after her first day in Detention. Truthfully she knew it was impossible the way she was dressing and showing off so much. Still, it was nice to know none of her boys were bragging too loudly. Not that she wouldn't appreciate the compliments. "I'm sure the cheerleaders will bring it up at some point."

"Also, Dakota and Sable...they have a picture of my dick. That's what started the girls chasing me, Sable slipped and showed the picture."

"Wonderful! What about Josie?"

"She has the pic too. Josie told me you asked her not to...you know. I think you can trust her."

"I just don't want you chasing her. She's living the good life as it is with..." Piper bites her lip, "Enough secrets shared. You just behave around Josie and her girls."

"Dakota and Sable are cool but they're too shy and awkward." Now that was just a covering of tracks. Dakota was far from shy.

"If you say so." Piper knew different of Dakota at least. Sable she might agree with his assessment. Of course she had no idea as of yet how open Sable was being around Travis Herbert. Technically, she was only guessing about Dakota with what she knew was going on in school, her unbuttoned exhibitions of late signaling her desire to lose her shyness, if not her virginity. Time would reveal all.

"Is that everything?" Mace had plenty more but shrugged as if he was out of ammo. He hadn't mentioned Knox Hardecker's pictures of Piper and Josie together, or what he saw at Kelly Herbert's home when Dominic visited. In seeing Dakota and Sable's cute pussies at Cumberland Park, or of breaking up Henry and Josie fucking late at night in their front yard. He figured Henry might have mentioned it but he hadn't. Until he did he would reserve his, "Oh yeah!" moment.

"Go shower. I'll wash your dish off." He reaches for her plate and fork. Smiling at his generosity she took her coffee cup and headed to her bathroom. A hot shower awaited her. As soon as she was gone Mace sat her plate on the floor and Rotten washed the dish with his tongue. "Saving on the water bill." He joked. Mace really did wash the plate afterwards he was just acting silly.

********

An hour earlier right next door at the McKellen's, Henry woke up before Josie for once and rolled over on top of her and made love to his wife. Their intimate emotions were in tune like never before. She prided herself on proving her love, if not 100% loyalty to her mate. As long as she understood the others needs they were determined to make their marriage last. While he was fairly open about letting Josie in on his sexual endeavors, they both still had secrets. If Henry knew how often she was fucking her students at Horton-Dexter he might lose his cool. She was keeping those events to herself because she didn't want to fight over it, nor did she intend to stop doing it. She adored her baller boys. Both basketball and now her football play toys. Even girls were on her agenda these days, thanks to Piper bringing out her bi-sexuality. Nope, not stopping.

"Beautiful even with bedhead." Henry kissed his wife then admired her big brown eyes.

"You say the sweetest things. So...what's on your calendar today?"

"I'm going over to Tessa and Svetty's today to work on the game. I figure since she's seen our side of the world I'd explore hers."

"Sex?"

"Dunno yet. The main reason is for getting our storyline ironed out better. She's still persistent on that incest plot."

"Whatever makes us rich, you do whatever it takes. I have faith in you."

"Thanks. How about you besides teaching all day? Roman hookup?"

"I'm not sure what his mood will be. Someone broke out his truck window during football practice." She knew who but kept it to herself. Late last night Josie had gotten up and texted her friend and Principal of Horton-Dexter Carl Manley, asking him to fib about the camera footage incriminating poor Nolan for busting out Roman's passenger door window just to distract him for his football team to play with Josie. He of course never answered back so she wanted to get to school early enough to talk to Carl in person. She would protect them as long as they treated her good...like the slut she was.

"Wasn't me. I was home with the girls."

"I know. You would never do that. About the girls...they're...coming out of their shells I think. Turtles nice and slow though."

"Well aware. How do we feel about Sable and Travis? We've never really discussed that nudity situation in Kelly's backyard." Let alone what he saw in Sable's bedroom last night when Travis was jerking off and Sable was hiding naked. Spanking became necessary but the weirdness factor concluded that he needed to stop doing that. His kids were adults now whether he saw them as that or not.

"That wasn't their fault. We can't scold them for something Knox Hardecker did." Even Josie withheld what she witnessed when walking in on Sable with Travis laying on top of her in the living room. In Josie's case she knew telling her daughter's to straighten up would lead to retaliation.

"They've been getting awful chummy of late."

"We were that chummy once."

"I get that, but are we ready for what comes next?"

"I think we have time yet. I'm pretty sure Sable will stop if he moves too fast. At least I hope so."

"Dakota?"

"Now she I worry over. This dress code thing on Wednesday's is one thing but she's breaking Carl's rules on the other days." She omits the whole panty theft. "It's as if she wants boys to...admire her."

"Takes after her mother."

"She does doesn't she. You're right we are in trouble." Josie giggles snuggling under his arm. "I'll have a woman to woman talk with her."

"Do you think we made a mistake telling the girls they could start wearing whatever they wanted? We have no say now that they're young adults."

"Dakota likes a boy named Angus. I say we invite him to their birthday party if she still has feelings by then. I know him from when I taught English his Freshman year." Not to mention her adrenalin deal sexually of late. That did eat at her slightly, but not enough to back off. That could change. She did threaten him not to hurt Dakota and he did seem to really like her daughter. For now he and she were on the electric fence.

"Have we even planned that party?"

"It might evolve. We did invite our families here but Piper suggested we bring it to her pool. That sounds fun doesn't it?"

"We getting a clown and a pony?" He chuckled.

"Those days are over. What are we buying them for their birthday?"

"They keep hinting about cars but I'm not ready to sink money that big on two new or even used cars. Ours aren't even paid off yet. Until I get Frisque juiced up to where the ratings rise and money increases we're on your teaching salary and what few stocks we have."

"One car for them to share?"

"I'll crunch some numbers and see what's out there. Maybe Daniels down the block might give us a deal."

"K. Dan's Sedans?" She laughed, reminded of his jingle and TV commercial promoting his car lot.

"At least he knows us."

"I need to get out of these warm arms of yours and get ready for work."

"One more quickie?" He winked at her.

"You know I would never deny you. Five minutes. Cum extra hard inside me."

"On it!" He was indeed. Her pussy was purring like a well soiled engine. The girls didn't even need an alarm clock to wake up by. Josie was on the job. OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!

Sadly, both girls swatted toward their bedroom doors wishing they could hit their snooze alarms. Pillows over their heads was sufficient.

********

"You're up early."

"Yeah, didn't sleep much." Travis Herbert told his Mother Kelly as he shuffled into their kitchen where she was brewing coffee. Yawning vividly, yet all smiles Kelly grew suspicious fairly quick.

"Any particular reason why you're beaming?" She smirked knowing her son was bursting at the seams. He had come home last night fairly early from the McKellen's having eaten dinner with them and isolated himself rather than spill the beans to his Mother. This morning he just had to burst.

"I kissed Sable." He belted out and clenched his fists in triumph, "It was sooooo awesome."

"You did?" She seemed surprised, "Are you two...?"

"Not officially, we're just...kicking it."

"Only a kiss? Or many kisses?" She leaned on her counter amused by her son's awkward emotions.

"Does one long kiss count as many?"

"I suppose it might. When did this all...come about?" He wanted to say by the pool a week ago, but that was just his dirty mind. Technically, he did cum about that day right in front of Sable and her sister, but again just last night, but he couldn't tell his mother that. As far as the furthering of their...friendship...?

"We've been flirting with each other awhile now. Even before that day when Dominic was here molesting you. Yes, I still hate the guy, but for you I'll give him a chance. Don't expect a miracle."

"Thank you for the effort." She smiled warmly, "So...that day you and Sable...were naked in our backyard. No hijinks?"

"No that was only due to that dumbass next door. Both of us were caught off guard and put in a bad situation." He did fidget, "But, I'm glad it happened. I got to see her naked. In a good way." Not too mention their flesh on flesh debacle in trying to reach his bedroom balcony. Hijinks? Yeaaaaah! Not intentionally though.

"Unlike seeing her through your telescope?" She mused.

"I guess. I can't help it, I've liked her for forever. She just...didn't give us a chance until all that with Knox. When she defended me in school...well...tried to rescue me it gave me time to think more."

"Just yesterday you wouldn't even reply to her texts."

"I know. I was stupid, but you got me through that. Thanks Mom."

"I will always be there for you."

"I know. Same here. Even with that weird stuff that happened with Angus and Toby, I still don't understand what got into them. Usually they're nothing but trouble. Coming to your aid around Hardecker was so out of character for them. Why did you...? Sorry, I know I agreed not to talk about it."

"What happened was destiny I'm afraid. Let's just leave it at that."

"Whatever! At least Hardecker got punched out for all the shit he's pulled lately. I guess I owe Angus a thank you."

"I would let it go Travis. He did a good deed even though I do not condone violence."

"How can you say that when you let Dominic get rough with you?"

"That is totally different. I like Dominic, he...takes care of me...of you."

"Come on Mom! He just comes over when he wants sex. How is that taking care of you...no way for me...he hates me as much as I hate him."

"That glass you broke by the front door to get inside?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you even notice it was fixed?"

"I...when did that happen?"

"He sent a glass repair guy over to fix it. He left me money that day under the car key bowl."

"Really?" Travis scratched his head, "Okay! That's cool I guess. Doesn't mean I have to like him."

"That will come in time. Principal Manley called yesterday when you were over at the McKellen's. He said if you wanted to come back to school tomorrow you can."

"We still don't know who hijacked me. I don't...want that to happen again when Sable and I are just...getting close."

"Obviously, she wants to pursue you if she kissed you back. Give her some credit, she's standing by you during all of this."

"I get it Mom, I just don't want her to see me like that ever again. That video went viral, but I guess it is dying down already. Only 9,543 views. All from Horton-Dexter probably. Can I buy a taser?"

"No you may not buy a taser. Just go back to school as if nothing happened. Be proud that you're stronger than they are led to believe. Sable will respect that."

"Maybe I should ask Dominic to drop by the school and put the fear of God in those pricks." He chuckled.

"You do not need a bodyguard. Although that would be adorable." She shared in his amusement, "He might find that funny himself."

"Riiiight! I was only joking."

"There is always self defense courses. I think the gym he frequents has Tae Kwon Do once or twice a week. Did I tell you he even sponsors new arrivals to the States?"

"Nope! That's cool I guess. I'm not Bruce Lee, Mom. Maybe Bruise Easilee." Travis had fun coming up with that. "I'll go back to school tomorrow. At least I can see Sable again."

"She lives right behind us Travis."

"You know what I mean. Away from prying eyes."

"Coming from a peeping tom." She rolls her eyes. "She's welcome here if she wants to visit you. Just behave, so I don't have to explain things to her parents." Namely, her newest Master, Sable's father Henry. Technically she couldn't be cross with her son when keeping Henry a secret as well. Only God knew how that information would go over should her son find out.

"If I have trouble at school I'll just find Piper."

"Or, Josie. I'm sure she will be there for you."

"I can't go running to Sable's mom. That would look bad. I'll...manage."

"Good! Now go take a shower...you..." She pinches her nose shut. Travis knew exactly what it was. He had jerked off five times in a row before falling asleep. Spunk stunk he called it in his thoughts. Sable just had that kind of effect on him. Morning wood demanded a sixth time now that it occurred to him. But, oh did that scent drift.

"Pancakes?" He stopped in the doorway to the bathroom.

"Flap Jacks?"

"Sure!" He had to jack off anyways. He would think of Sable's lap. "F--!"

********

McKellen Central...

Fresh out of her shower Josie dried off and slyly stepped out into her bedroom to be certain Henry was long gone, most likely in his office or making breakfast. With the coast clear Josie removed her towel to stand nude and took a pair of selfies, one laying in bed with her legs wide and pussy wishing it was filled with glorious cock. Snapping her twat she sent the picture to her boy toy Reese, accompanying it with the text, "Sorry I couldn't make it in early. I'll make it up to you and your friends." Ending it with a pouty emoji she set about getting dressed. Overlooking underwear entirely as per her agreement with Piper Cherry she sifted through the borrowed dresses that Piper had loaned her. Not that the blond bombshell expected them back.

Selecting a dress similar to what Piper wore yesterday only in yellow she tried it on and checked herself out. Bending over just to see herself in a sexual positioning was primary to her desired edge. Knowing the boys would love her in it, including Coach Roman Crandell she did her hair and makeup. The yellow dress accented her all over tan even if it was getting lighter.

"I need to go sunbathe with Piper by her pool and get this booty darker. Finding time is hard with so much going on. Planning the girls birthday party next week alone prevents me hitting her...wait a minute...Piper's going out with Roger Dundee Saturday...maybe I can find a couple hours...shoot, Mace will be there. I can't keep teasing the boy or Piper's going to think she can't trust me. Not that teasing Mace wouldn't be fun. Sadly, Saturday is my only window. If only I can ditch the girls...darn it! They keep saying I don't spend any time with them...I really don't. I'll think of something. I better get a move on or I'll be late."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,851 Followers
12