Starting from Scratch Ep. 053: BEEF JERKY

Story Info
Angus and Dakota bond...Angus and Sable bond...two faced?
3.4k words
4.56
3.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 53 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers

( NOTE ) This chapter will end 2020 for me which offers me an even 550 stories in print since joining this incredible site we live in. I want to thank everybody who follows me, those that might only drop by on occasion, and our glorious Mods for all their efforts. Until January I bid you all a safe and Happy Holidays. Stay healthy my friends.

Zen

______________________________________________________________

"SURPRISE!!!"

Dakota McKellen jumped in step as she was dialing her combination lock attached to her personal locker. Over her shoulder dangling in front of her face was her long forgotten thong. She knew who had it but the shock of it being presented for everyone to see was pretty embarrassing.

"Finally! Where have you been hiding?" She abandons her lock and twirls in step to face Angus Furlong. Noting dozens of onlookers she bulged her eyes and snatched her panties from his grasp then used both hands to hide them behind her back. "I meant you Angus, not my slingshot."

"Just had a lot of things to do, homework which you know I suck at without Travis to do it for me, getting ready for the game tomorrow night. Shit like that."

"I kissed Mace." She belted out smiling yet cautious, "Piper's nephew."

"I heard two minutes after you did it. Should I feel threatened by the guy?" He stood up straight and folded his muscular arms in front of him. Studying her reaction he winced as if ready to bitch her out.

"I don't know yet. Want to know why I kissed him?"

"If you want to tell me."

"You allowed Robin to kiss...me." She neglected to mention her tit. His eyes lowering to Dakota's unbuttoned shirt offered him a clue what she was getting at.

"Hey! She caught me off guard too. I was too busy trying to get you to like me more. Her and I had a talk about it afterwards. She apologized to me, says she likes you too. Like you and me."

"I've never been with a girl before, let alone a boy. I don't even know why I let you kiss me...there. Her doing it too freaked me out. Between dealing with Corey stealing my underwear, the guys teasing me..."

"Heard you teased them too. In class."

"Not intentionally, I got...horny is all, I blame you."

"Back to this Mace guy? You like him?"

"I like you more, but...I'm not ready for girls. I really think Robin is cool and all I just...want you. She spoke to me earlier, kissed me again. It was nice just her, but I'm still not ready for more. Can you tell her to...slow down?"

"Can you tell Mace not to kiss you again?"

"I could...but I'm not going to. If you can like two girls I can like two boys. It's only fair."

"Wow! Ultimatum much?"

"You know I'm right Angus. I see you look at other girls too. You look I look. You tease I tease." She spots a boy from her Science class six lockers down slyly snooping. Grinning at Angus she flares her eyes and steps away to the boy, "Hi Victor...here." She extends her hand with her crumpled up thong and waits until he eyes her fist, then reaching up to accept her gift. Planting it in his palm she curls his fingers around the material and hops in step cutely. "Enjoy!" Returning to Angus she smiled with a mischievous glint, "Where were we?"

"Ready to go punch Vic." He chuckled, "I rescued those from your m..." He started to say Mom but switched it to "...otherfucking thief. Now you just flaunt them for another sniffer?"

"They're mine to do what I want with aren't they?"

"I guess." He looked agitated at witnessing Victor McBride sharing them with his friends in the geek squad. Finally, Victor grew intimidated and carefully brought them back to Dakota. Jesting with a snort he said, "They don't fit." He was too dumb to understand how that made him look. Dakota took the thong and just blushed. As the boy caught Angus growling he skulked back into the shadows.

"See what effect you have on guys Angus? They're all afraid of you. While it's good to feel a sense of security on a girls part, it also makes you look like a bully. I...don't want to date a bully." She pouts, "Angus is a bull...well beef...you have a beef with the world sometimes...that makes you a jerk."

"Thanks!" He rolls his eyes feeling his heart sink. This added to his already confused state of soul searching didn't help. Looking around him at the other guys watching, expectant that he might try undressing Dakota again for their hopeful eyes he turns around and throws his arms out, "YOU FUCKING MIND? I'M MENDING FENCES." His loud stern reaction sent the cattle dispersing in all direction. Taking the bull by his own horns worked wonders.

"How are you mending fences? What's done is done. I'm not mad, slightly hurt that you let Robin do what she did, but even then I'm...adapting. Do you realize how long it took for you and Robin to...break up? If you even did, I'm not even positive you have split up. You two still seem...comfortable together."

"We'll always be good friends Dakota."

"Yes we will."

"I meant Robin and I. I want more...from...with you."

"Can you take things slower?" She shyly peers over her brow after pondering his desires.

"How ever long it takes. Just..."

"Just what? Not date Mace if I decided to? Any other boy for that matter? Did you think I was oblivious to the fact you...sleep with other girls? I see how you look at Tina Wiles."

"Friends." Total bullshit but he kept a straight face, "Besides I heard she fucked your boy Mace. He can't be any better than I am...was."

"Still are? Be honest Angus...I'm not pushing you away...I just need time to understand myself as much as get who you are." Freezing in thought for a moment she ponders, "Mace had sex with Tina? Whoa!" Returning with a fresh perspective after realizing how many of the cheerleaders snuck into Piper Cherry's house the day of cheer practice it all made sense, she continued with, "I told you I'd go out with you once you broke up with Robin. If you truly have I'll honor my date with you, but I'm just...needing time to explore what I want from this...I can't...don't want to be just some...toy."

"Toy? Wow!"

"You almost undressed me here in this exact spot Angus, I let it happen because your kiss took me by surprise. Even in front of others...I was lost in your kiss...I liked that just so you know. If I had let you I think you would have totally stripped me. People talk Angus, if my Mom knew what you had done...even Sable...my friends...I mean...they're bound to find out I guess but I don't want to be lectured. God forbid my Father finds out." For a very brief instant her brain envisioned her Father kissing her as he had done yesterday, she felt wet just thinking of his reaction. Even heartier was the kiss he gave her before leaving for school today. Feigning her inability to catch her breath she began again.

In his own thoughts while taking in her pause he added, "I'm so fucking your Mom." Shaking off that interference he tried his best to focus on Dakota so that she didn't think she was wasting her time.

"Can you understand what I'm trying to say?"

"I think I get it. You want time without my dogging you."

"Dogging? I don't want you to stop trying Angus...just not so...revealing?"

"You're standing here telling me not so revealing with your shirt unbuttoned down to your navel. Come on Dakota...you like showing off. What I did in kissing you and your chest was what you were hoping for. Don't tell me differently. I can maybe understand Robin ruining it..."

"I wouldn't say ruined it. It certainly tested what I can cope with. Like I said I've never kissed a boy besides you, my dad doesn't count...he's my dad. Affection stuff growing up..." She grew tense explaining herself. "ANYWAY! Quit looking at my cleavage." She giggles nervously.

"Never gonna stop. I like you...I love them."

"If we're to ever work those observations should be switched."

"What? Love you, like them?"

"Precisely. Don't take me wrong Angus...I love that you look at me like this...I just require more...friendship leads us in that direction. Did you treat Robin like the two of you did me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did you undress her in front of half the school and..."

"Yeah."

"YOU DID?" She bulged her eyes, "Where was I? I never heard that."

"You never hung out with our group. Half the school has seen Robin's tits, hell all of her. We were open like that."

"You showed her off to prove you were capable of it."

"I guess. She liked it when I did it."

"Secret?" She whispers, "So did I. It was overwhelming though. I couldn't risk letting it go any further. My Mom...people who know and respect me. Would I do it again...yes, for you...but not right away. Let me...learn myself first...please?"

"Learn yourself? How can you do that without help?"

"Let me figure that out." She sheepishly grinned, her devious side showing for only a moment. In her thoughts she saw her Father again, "I already have help. He just needs to stop worrying so much. Daddy will come...through for me." Her thoughts not vocalized she sighs as the bell rings. "I'll come to the game Friday night. For you and my sister. She's going to try cheerleading again."

"Tell her I said good luck."

"She's going to need it. I think she's only going because Mace is going to. Piper said he could go."

"So your other lover is going to be there. Sable got the hots for the nephew too?"

"He is cute." She stuck her tongue out at Angus.

"Thought she liked Perbert?"

"She does. They made out on our couch last night. Ewww!"

"Perbert's getting a McKellen before I do?" He groaned.

"Sorry! When I feel ready you can get this McKellen. Until then...try not to be a jerk?"

"In my DNA." Walking backwards she intentionally dropped her crumpled thong on the floor then reached to her shirt and whipped one side of it open to show her bra cup. Giggling she whirled in step and walked away.

Standing there watching her wiggle off Angus sighed and stepped to the thong, plucking it up from the tile and looking at it in his palm. "Fuck I need laid. I hope Miss Cherry's in a good mood today. Worse case I can rub one off in front of her like the other day."

As he reflected on that possibility a bunch of voices kicked up dust at the far end of the hallway. Eying the pushing match that ended up including ten boys, all freaking goth nerds as far as Angus was concerned. In the fevered battle of shoves a Teacher invites herself into the gathering to stop the chaos. It had to be ole' woman Elsa. Detentions were given freely for all ten. Hearing that word Detention made Angus rolls his eyes.

"You have to be kidding me? So much for getting Piper naked again." He stood there bummed until one of the boys headed his way, thoughts instantly forming on how to cope with newcomers. Yes, the jocks could just skip Detention, they really had no reason to be there other than flirting with Counsellor Cherry. "There goes my bag of tricks. Unless...?"

In passing Angus stopped the leader of the goth group, "Yo! Ebonn right?"

"Yo! Angus right?" The boy stood his ground.

"I have Detention too. Sucks, huh?"

"All good. I hear Miss Cherry is hosting Detention these days. Totally worth it."

"She is pretty hot."

"Hot? Vesuvius dude!"

"No idea what that means."

"Volcanic hot. Mount Vesuvius?"

"Sure! Hey! Before you and your boys head up later wait on me. I might have a brilliant idea that could make Detention...less boring."

"Oh yeah?"

"Feeling crazy?"

"Always! This isn't some jock scheme to fuck with us...lesser gods, is it?"

"Nope! Peace on earth Bro. Trust me."

"See you up there." Ebonn Craig left for his final class. Angus smug as he formed his plan took out his cell and fired off a mass text and let it be known, company was coming. Finn Rice in particular received a message saying, "Cat's in the bag. LOL! Don't forget it." Finn would not forget.

********

Moving onward Angus headed to his own last period class, coming in last minute as the Teacher Mavis Hale, a stunning woman of substance in her early 40's. Her pride led in her long brunette hair accompanied by a French braid that would make a Viking jealous, a tall woman with a decent body, not perfect like some, yet worthy of the eye. Big blue eyes explore his tardiness with a scowl.

"Nice of you to join us Mister Furlong."

"Sorry! Talking to the prettiest girl at Horton-Dexter. Lost track of time. Bell? What bell?" He smirked as the students around him laughed. Included in the class was one Sable McKellen who joined in their amusement. Sitting next to Sable she blushed slightly, hiding her eyes from him. With Mavis grimacing at his playful entrance Sable was reluctant to venture further than she had to. As the humorous overtone waned Angus sat up straight then leaned cautiously toward Sable. "I was talking about Dakota."

"Cool." She smiled sheepishly without showing her braces. Glaring at Sable, Angus realized something.

"You...look just like Dakota." Sadly, under certain circumstances he might not even be able to tell them apart. Once she shared her braces in her grin he fidgeted, "Guess I'm talking to the second prettiest girl in school." He paused, "Just a compliment, don't tell Dakota that. Wouldn't want her to think I'm hitting on you."

"What about Robin?"

"Third prettiest?" He chuckled lightly.

"Who's fourth, fifth, and sixth?" Sable hid her giggles.

"Miss Cherry?"

"Isn't she too old?"

"Age is only a number they say. Your Mom is pretty. You and Dakota favor her actually."

"We do don't we?" Sable sighs spotting Mavis looking their way in her lesson opening. "What about Mrs. Hale?"

"She's not ugly as long as she doesn't swing her battle axe." Sable snorted lightly at his observation. "Spends too much time in a tanning booth though." Mavis indeed had a deep, dark tone to her flesh. Her hefty chest although mostly covered by her long white shirt over jeans was a golden brown bordering on grey. Not ugly indeed. She was definitely fit for her age due to yoga, and palates.

"I like her braids, that takes forever." Sable admired.

"I bet. Dakota said you were going to be at the game Friday to give the cheerleading thing a shot. I'm glad." Why was he being so nice to her? Even Sable knew his reputation well.

"I'm trying to get bolder. I've been too shy most of my life."

"Doing pretty good so far." He winked, "Not being shy that is. No reason to be we're all...friends."

"Then why can't you guys treat Travis better?"

"Yeah, that got out of hand. Just so you know I'm trying to find out who did that shit to him in the gym. Sorry you had to be the brunt of that joke. The video going viral thing was out there."

"It looked like I was..."

"Yeah it did. Not gonna lie...I got hard watching that part. Don't be mad."

"You got...? Really? Ohhh? Because I looked like Dakota from behind."

"Well, there is that...looked like you more though, mainly because it was you."

"Oh my God!" She turned beet red then giggled holding her hand over her mouth to conceal it. Waving at him to stop he sat back smirking and listened to Mavis talk about Government ideals. Boring shit! While staring at Mavis he realized that she was pretty hot in her own way. Wondering why he hadn't noticed as much before now he puckered at the realization. Picturing her in a dress like Piper or Josie had been wearing, even tiny Mimi Alexander, Mavis might be on his radar more. Food for thought!

Deciding to taunt Sable further Angus whispered in his newer lean across the separation between desks, "Dakota said you were bringing Piper's nephew to the game. You and Travis...?"

"We're friends."

"Travis and you or Mace and you?"

"Both I think. I like Travis but he's the only boy I've..." Another hesitant blush.

"Ever kissed? Dakota said you two made out last night. That's awesome. Trav may be a pervert but he has good taste in girls." A wink made her bulge her eyes. Was Angus flirting with her?

"She needs to zip it." Sable expressed worry.

"No big deal. I'm happy for you. My question is...why did Mace kiss Dakota instead of you if he's going to the game with you?"

"Us. He's going with us. That kiss was out of the blue. I think she did it just to see his reaction...maybe yours to."

"Sounds like a player to me."

"Dakota?"

"Mace! Takes one to know one. I'm trying to change my image for Dakota. Trav tell you I punched out Hardecker?"

"What? No! When?"

"That day Piper held cheer practice at her house. Me and a few of my posse did a drive by. Don't tell any of the girls it might make me look bad."

"God!" She held her brow in her hand hovering over her desk top, "Did you see me try cheering? Sooooo bad."

"No I didn't. We drove around the block, decided to stop by and see Travis and let him know we had nothing to do with his being hogtied. His Mom was getting grief from Hardecker so I took him down."

"Kelly is nice. I hate Knox for everything he did to me and Travis." Her eyes flare at how close she was to revealing how far Knox and his friend Dip had gone in stripping them both and forcing them to streak.

"What he do?"

"Nothing. I don't want to talk about it."

"Just a thought...maybe Hardecker had something to do with Travis getting tied up. He still has connections here at school. The guy was a legend until he graduated last year."

"I...never thought of that. Maybe!"

As they stared at one another Mavis took a walk amongst her students and halted next to Angus clearing her throat. Looking up at her Angus smiled. Eying him with scrutiny she asked, "Define Government mule." She then bent over to pick up a crumpled piece of paper a student had discarded earlier due to laziness. In bending over her jeans tightened up for a very nice offering of curves. Looking at her rather appealing inseam Angus chuckled.

"Government mule? Let's see...is that where a politician slaps an ass and sends her...him packing?" He made a swatting motion at her butt for the mischief of it. Laughter erupted like thunder.

Standing up straight Mavis concluded her own ass was the butt of his joke. Shaking her head with a smirk she added, "Correct! Well done Spanky." Even she had a sense of humor. "Pin the tail on Eeyore there." She cast a thumb at Angus while moving on. Angus nodded his approval of her unexpected easy going attitude.

"I ASSure you I'm listening to every word Mrs. Hale."

"Uh huh! Carrot's three feet in front of you just to keep your attention." More random chuckled fed his ego and hers.

"My mom is reading DONKEY OTE in her Lit class." Sable added her own outburst. Of course it got a lighter response since nobody there even knew Don Quixote. She found it funny. Mavis did too pointing at her and saying, "Good one. Fits Mr. Furlong well since he's always living in a fantasy."

"True enough Mavis." Angus winked at her receiving an index finger in response for him to behave. Furlong did have charisma, even Mavis picked up on it. At her age it was welcomed. Still, being a happily married woman she kept it dialed down. Not that even she didn't have fantasies.

For the first time ever Sable McKellen found Angus...charming.

Maybe he wasn't such a jerk after all.

Riiiiight!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers