Starting from Scratch Ep. 056: SUDS McKENZIE

Story Info
Not ready to go home Piper makes a clean getaway to the car wash. It's gonna get dirty.
7.9k words
4.8
6.8k
3
2

Part 56 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

"God! After a day like today I don't want to go deal with Mace."

Piper Cherry pulled out of the parking lot of Horton-Dexter High School feeling more alive than usual. Having just walked out of the school totally nude with eyes all over her spectacular body she was high on life. Her last minute chat with Principal Carl Manley was inspiring, he giving her explicit permission to push her exhibitionist boundaries beyond their limits. Not just the chance to show off more, but to engage in sex on the grounds. Something she had already done mind you, but without officially getting a thumbs up by her fearless leader. Of course, she would have done everything he suggested anyways, she had no intentions of going back to the woman she was. Even at home, her new agreement with her nephew to run around nude in front of him made her mind more focused than ever. That part was easy, keeping her nephew's lust under control another thing entirely. Her own lust was bad enough.

Noticing she was being tailed by her fair share of admirers from Detention Piper smirked, "Maybe going straight home can wait. It's not like I have to head home to deal with Mace right away. God! I wish I hadn't watched him and the cheerleaders fucking in my bed, or even all three girls giving him a BJ. It's like I have my own personal porn channel on my cell, except it's over my security cameras. I think that's why I let what I did happen in Detention. After the first Detention I craved more attention out of the boys and they definitely didn't let me down. Problem is the more I let this stuff happen the more I want to go all the way. This new me is downright bestial. Honestly, if they would have broke loyalty and just took me down I'd have still been upstairs going at it. I need laid dammit!" Passing her in a fly by Finn Rice and Maynard Smooth honked loudly and gave her a thumbs up. They knew she was still naked after talking to Carl in the school lot. Her driving home without a stitch on was perfect.

"Hey! Why are you guys not pulling me over?" She giggled stressfully, "Come back here." She concluded that they had better things...girls to do. "That reminds me I need to talk to the cheerleaders first thing in the morning and see how they feel about what I want them to do at the football game. They have their routines down to a science but I want to see where their heads are at in my idea of distracting our opposition and give our boys a better chance at winning."

Another breeze by set of cars, one literally stopping at a stop sign, waiting on her to pull beside next to them made her cock an eyebrow, they were blocking oncoming traffic from the other direction. Stepping from the car via passenger doors both Corey Samson and his buddy Nolan stood with their dicks in hand showing off for her.

"Hey Miss Cherry." Nolan chuckled, "Can we get a ride?"

"You have a car." She smirks, "I don't pick up bitchhikers."

"Awwww!" Corey laughed, "We missed out during Detention." It was true somehow they were not in attendance.

"Your loss. I was handcuffed and helpless. Snooze you lose." She razzed them then looked in her rear view mirror at oncoming cars. After selecting side streets going home just to explore she found the current street fairly lifeless.

"SHIT! CAR COMING." The driver Percy St. Croix called out from behind the wheel.

"Fuck!" Corey started to put his beast away when Piper tooted her horn.

"Along side the curb up there." She pointed then drove through the stop sign easing off to park. She sat there waiting until Percy pulled up in front of her and joined his buddies in racing to her SUV. With the car interference gunning past them the boys gathered around her car door. Leering over her window frame Corey saw her tits better. She opted to wink at him and hit the recline switch, her seat back buzzing until she was outstretched behind her wheel. Touching herself she massaged her clit and let the trio of boys watch her.

"Doors are unlocked." She huffs. Hearing her offer Percy and Corey hit the back seat while Nolan called shotgun in the front passenger seat. Once all inside they watched Piper playing with herself. "Joining me or just watching?"

"You're letting us jerk off in your car?" Percy, newer toward her ways chuckled.

"If you hurry...I don't believe I know you yet. Should I be doing this around you?"

"Percy's cool Miss Cherry. Wrestling team is all. Can we invite him to Detention sometime?"

"As long as he keeps quiet about what goes on there. Here in my car for that matter."

"Air tight Miss Cherry. Fuck you're a goddess."

"That's sweet. Now let's not take forever, the houses we're parked in front of might think the worst and call the cops."

"My dad's a cop. I'd get you off." Nolan admitted.

"I'd rather we get off before you have to put in a good word with him." In response Nolan sat sideways in his seat and took his dick back out, stroking it before her eyes.

"Can we cum on you?" Corey asked hovering as much as he could over her reclined seat by standing as lofty as possible on the floorboard, his dick right over her face. "Most of us didn't get to that first time in Detention."

"Whoa!" Percy reacted in shock, "Some of the guys got to jizz on you? Holy shit! How am I just now hearing this?"

"Loyalty Bro. We know how to protect our people."

"Yet, Percy here seems to be aware of my activities?"

"My fault." Corey admitted, "I was watching your video and he snuck up behind me. I swore him to secrecy. He only saw two minutes tops I swear."

"It's true. Trust me I tried to get him to show me more."

"None of us are perfect but we do wanna keep you happy Miss Cherry." Nolan adds.

"I'll know I can't trust you when I lose my job." She knew she wouldn't as long as Carl Manley had his say. "On my body, not my face. No bragging to others about this. I want to be in control of what I allow. If I hear, but Corey got to...or Nolan said he...then I'll cut everyone off and I do my best to be normal. Got it?"

"Got it!" The three spoke as one.

"I'm glad Manley gave you the job." Nolan perked up from his jerking hands friction. "Best thing to happen to Horton-Dexter."

"I keep hearing that." She rubs her clit delicately, stimulating both herself and their attentive gaze, "You three need to stop talking and work those peckers harder."

"Trying to, I'm not used to getting off around other guys." Percy shared his reasoning.

"Corey there doesn't appear to be having trouble." She tilts her skull backwards over her head rest, eyes exploring what Corey Samson was doing. Even though she had informed them that they could only jerk off on her body he was riding high right over her face. Peering up at him she stuck her tongue out at him for his defiance, she left it at that for now. Seeing her tongue he acted as if he were going to slap the crown of his cock on it, in doing so felt her long blond curls brush along his scrotum. She eyeballed him predicting his ignorance but played along.

Nolan next to her repositioned up on his knees, one hand jerking, the other planted on the cloth lining of the SUV's ceiling. He was trying to get as close as possible even with her center console in his way. He was still close enough to fire upon her 38D's. Percy in back had no room to even get near her for the large builds of his friends in such a confined space. Dissatisfied by barely getting a worthy look at her body he looked around outside the car door windows for traffic and homeowners who might be watching. With no one in sight at the moment he put his dick away but left his pants undone. Opening the back door he jumped out and left the door open. Circling the bumper he moved in next to Piper and opened her drivers door.

"Fuck yeah! Much better view." He muttered and pulled his dick back out. His erection topping in size seconds after touch with his new visual aid, he was back in business. Piper finding him closing in from her left tilted her scalp higher to see him, in doing so Corey's cock rolled across her forehead. Laughing at their starving approaches she began fingering herself a bit more, fingers dipping deep.

"FUCK ME!" She huffed, "I'm liking this outdoor stuff."

"So are we." Corey laughed, "We should go to the park and fuck."

"I never once said I'd fuck any of you." She rolled her eyes and collapsed her head back on to her seat. Even though she had allowed a select few to penetrate her cunt albeit briefly they didn't know of it yet. It was better to see if those that were invited kept their mouths shut. Time would tell!

"You can't tell me you don't want to. I can hear how wet your pussy is every time you finger yourself." Nolan chimes in.

"I'm horny..." She hissed, "Doesn't mean I'm inviting you inside me."

"How can you not want us in a situation like this?"

"I never said I didn't want it, I'm just not doing it. I'd love nothing more than a hard cock up my any of my lovely holes."

"Every hole? There's three of us." Nolan adds feeling really close to detonation.

Arching her back at her private insertions Piper began to answer when Corey's cock literally slid across her parted lips fumbling her speech. In his friction fury he had his foreskin rubbing her nose, her exhale fueling his moment as it flowed over his beast.

"Every hole sounds wonderful, just not today." She managed to speak, her lips tickling his skin. "Too close Mister Samson." Not that her assessment was heard, he had his eyes closed and was groaning up a bestial storm.

In his own outdoor predicament at being so low to the ground, unable to even shoot her when ready, Percy challenged himself by using her Oh Shit! handle inside her door to pull himself up on to the threshold. His weight rocking her vehicle he stood in a crouch over her belly where he had a better line of fire. Piper closed her eyes moaning, her own readiness near. Squealing at her steady insertions of one hand, her opposite rubbing her clit. That left her mighty chest crushed together like melons making love.

Just as Piper closed in on her orgasm, yelping repeatedly under Corey's grazing cock Nolan showered her with cum from her right side, milking a trail of thick white ooze over her gyrating breast. Her peaking nipple feeling a nice warm snowcap she exhaled a scalding gust across Corey's intimidating cock. Percy unable to control himself assaulted her left breast and upper torso, her active arm getting in the way also found some affection.

Corey above her as her yelping increased, her mouth gaping wider, head tilting to enjoy her oncoming squirt ended up with his urethra sending thick threads of cum along her bottom teeth on the inside, over her lower lip and on to her chin. Ignoring his jettison in the one area she didn't want coated Piper sprayed a healthy waterfall over her knuckles, raining down on her floorboard. Nerve endings twitching everywhere Piper just laid there breathing heavily. Cum taste on her tongue she took her clit fingers and wiped her chin and mouth, she regardless swallowed a tiny portion. Bragging rights for Corey Samson she concluded.

"FUCKING AWESOME!!" Corey boasted, "Sorry I couldn't help it, bad angle."

"Sure it was. Percy's angle was worse and he at least hit his target." She eyed Percy who lost his stance and nearly fell on his ass, his grip unable to support his weight any further. Once on his feet he started laughing and put his pecker away wet.

"Mad respect Miss Cherry. You might need your car detailed after that. I know a good car wash about six blocks from here. My cousin Byron manages it I can get you done for free."

Using her electric trigger to bring her car seat back upright she sat there feeling their combined cum trickling over her body. Noticing her own flood dripping from her seat she fidgeted, "You might be right. You boys can clean up your mess."

Nolan reaches across her chest and wipes his cum from her tit, copping a feel in the process, "Perfect tits I swear."

"Almost! I'm pretty amazed how gravity is treating me at my age, considering I'm not fond of bra's, panties either."

"Please don't ever wear those again." Corey huffed zipping up and settling back in his seat to catch his breath, "It's cool as hell the short dresses you wear and letting guys look at you. Ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Heard Dundee lifted your skirt up to your waist in the hallway. Everyone saw your twat. How did that make you feel?"

"I was soooo embarrassed, I could have peed." She played it off then laughed, "NOT! You know darn well how I felt. Today has been a pretty fucking erotic day. You boys just topped it off."

"Right I heard you danced in wood shop for the class while Mr. Rice nailed his girlfriend in his office. Wish I'd been there to see that." Nolan sat back in his own seat leering toward her.

"Fun until the sawdust made me itch. I took a shower in the girls locker room." She omitted Megan and Dirk being there with her.

"Try the boys locker room next time." Corey chuckled, "We'll shower with you."

"Oh that's coming Buddy Boy." She giggled, "It's on my Fuckit List. When the time is right. I like being spontaneous. I think I need a shower again, feeling sticky now."

"Car wash?" Percy posed his brilliant idea a second time.

"Fuck yeah!" Nolan sat up straight excitedly palming the dash, "I'll spray you down."

"With the magic wand?" She giggled, "I don't think so, see this tiny scar?" She shows her left knuckle with a tiny healed over cut mark, "I used a hose one time and pressed the trigger to hard, the jet tore right through my skin. Never healed after that."

"I swear I won't push the handle in too hard. Just a mist."

"Mist opportunity." She laughed looking at him devilishly, "Is this car wash single stalls?"

"No." Percy offers more info, "It's a big car wash, they even change oil there. It's a track car wash, put it in neutral and brushes soap the car. Guys swarm the outside and dry it off. If you have time I can get you totally serviced for free. Oil change even."

"Had my oil changed just before my move from Atlanta. Just a wash and interior detail." She agreed.

"Body shower." Corey encouraged.

"Fine! Let's do it. I'm still horny anyway. Question though, the guys there going to call the cops on us for my nudity?"

"Hell no. I've heard stories about women going through there nude just like you're going to do. Heck one couple fucked while on the track, the gang watched them finish up."

"Mmmmm! Car wash fantasy is on my list. I'll follow you."

"Hold up. Percy you ride with Miss Cherry. I'll drive your car and stop at the Hollar General across the street from Suds McKenzie's and grab her a bar of soap."

"Suds McKenzie's? That's hilarious." She giggled loving the boys at the moment. "So much better than just going home and taking a hot bath."

"Fucking aye!" Nolan grinned at Corey. "Let's hit it."

Piper shook her head, "What am I getting myself into?"

"Today we just make a point. You can have fun outside of school, just whistle and we got your back in public too." Nolan finished his plea bargain and hoped out his passenger side door, Percy running around and stealing his seat.

"Don't wreck my car." Percy snapped pointing at Corey.

"It's six blocks, relax Jackson."

"Ha! Percy Jackson. You kind of look like him." Piper smirked, "That's your nickname from now on."

"Can I ask a favor?" He grins at her but darts his gaze toward his car pulling away with screeching tires, "Fuck you Samson."

"Right behind him just calm down." She peels out just as Corey had done making Percy bulge his eyes, "What's your favor?"

"At the car wash...can you...be extra sexy?"

"I'm always extra sexy." She winces with a scowl, "How so?"

"I just want my cousin to freak out more than just seeing a hot girl naked."

"Sooo...masturbate on the hood of my Edge?"

"That'd be cool. I know you like teasing guys...just...extra effort?"

"Percy...what are you expecting?"

"Nothing! Just have fun."

"That's the plan isn't it? I'll think of something to be extra sexy. Only thing I ask is rescue me if the guys get too crazy."

"They won't. My cousin would fire them."

"Good! You can rub my leg if you want to." She winked. "Now I mean." He chuckled at her wink and reached over to caress her thigh. "You can do that in school too."

"Up in Detention?"

"Anywhere. I intend to expand my...sensuality. All I ask is be aware just like me of who sees it and how old they are. Discretion is priority over coping a feel. Understood?"

"Yep! I bet you're wild in bed."

"Bestial." She growls playfully at him, "Just ask Roger Dundee come Monday, we have a date over the weekend."

"Nice! Glad you've found a boyfriend."

"I wouldn't go that far just yet. Fuck buddy with an advantage I'd call him."

"Advantage how?"

"I aim to do anything and everything that man tells me." She wiggles her brows.

"Wish I had that kind of power over you." He laughed.

"My fantasies are vast Jackson. Perhaps I'll put everyone's name in a hat and whomever I pick out gets to use me for an hour." She smirks then leans closer, "That tell you what I'm like?"

"Can I put my name in the hat 50 times?" He laughs, "The car wash is on the corner to your left." He points out as Corey whips into the Dollar General across the street from it. "Enter from the side over there."

"On it."

"So...if you don't want to fuck any of the guys...what good would drawing names out of a hat be?"

"Come on Percy...I'm stalling them for a reason. Can you keep a secret?"

"If I blab just shoot me."

"I'll break down...I know me. I need sex...dedicated nympho."

"Please make me your first." Of course he wasn't but sooner or later he would find out. His plea looked pathetic!

"We'll see." She razzes him, "Follow the yellow brick road?" She winds her SUV along a yellow path leading around the building. A line of four cars ahead of her she pulls in behind them.

"Let me out here, I'll run in and give Byron a heads up."

"I'll be here sitting sexy." She smiles as he departs in a blur, racing ahead of the other cars. While waiting as Percy enters a tiny gatehouse where a man was taking money and printing tickets for what each customer asked for, Piper eyed the residents in the other cars. The lead entrant was a woman with a child in a car seat. "Wonderful! Off to a bad start already." Lone guy in the next car. Couple in the third. Another single man in the one just ahead of her SUV. "Maybe I'll get lucky and the kiddy car will be gone before I get through the tunnel. The couple might be tricky timing though."

Seeing Percy returning with a man in his late 20's she presumed it to be Byron. "Oooo! Cousin Byron is cute. Matthew McConaughey looks, with muscles. Piper likey!" Reaching her drivers door Byron leans his palms on her window sill and takes in her beauty.

"Well I'll be damned! Percy wasn't kidding. What issues of Hustler can I find you in?"

"Byron I presume?" She smirks.

"That be me, Byron McKenzie. Counsellor Cherry I hear." Trust in Percy went down a notch mentioning her occupation and last name. Sighing she let it go.

"Different last names but not counting, she cautiously admitted not revealing her former married name of Liberty, that would be bad. "You can call me Piper."

"Rather just call you."

"I'll put your number in my hat." She winks, "Private joke, right Jackson?"

"Yep! We good doing this Byron?" He pleaded with his eyes.

"Kind of slow right now, I don't see why not. After you enter I'll put the blockade rail up to discourage any other drive by temptations. My employee Sal can tell people out of order."

"Where's the fun in that?" She frowns.

"Protecting our interests...can't have kids seeing you. That lead car going in will be rushed through I'll call to the other side and tell them to be quick."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers