Starting from Scratch Ep. 079: maNO a MANo

Story Info
Did Dominic really defend Travis? Naaa!
2.7k words
4.68
3.6k
1
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 79 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,834 Followers

"Oh come on! What's Dom doing here? He was just here yesterday...can't he drop by once a year like Santa Claus?"

After leaving the McKellen house for his own to get ready for the football game Travis Herbert was pretty excited. He and Sable were getting closer and closer each day. Her pinning him to her bed earlier only made the thoughts of being with her for their first time even more intense. He was boasting an erection that had no desire to go down. Not even seeing Dominic Black's big truck could ruin his moment.

"HEY PERBERT!!" Knox! Down boy! So much for his erection.

Finding Knox sitting on his front doorstep with his buddy Dip who had just knocked to coax his friend outside, Travis chose to play tough guy. "What the hell do you want?"

"You think you got lucky today. Wrong answer! Watch your back come Monday."

"Front and sides too." Dip added fuel to the bonfire. "Better check your Disgracebook. I saved that video Dillon took. 4000 likes last I leaked...looked." His piss joke went over well with Knox.

"Why do you fuck nuts go out of your way to dog me?"

"Dog video went viral too." Knox laughed standing up to make a humping motion. Trav's heart sank, of course he was watching through Piper's bedroom window to see Rotten humping his leg. Hardecker was just as much of a pervert as he was. Possibly worse.

"Fuck you Hardecker."

"Run home to Mommy Pissy...Pussy!"

"She can change your diaper." Dip prodded further. Normally Dip was more level headed, not today. It seemed like he was trying to prove his loyalty to Knox.

"I don't have time for this bullshit. You can both go to hell."

Travis turned to walk away just as both boys jumped into action and gave chase. The antagonists were hot on his heels all the way to the front door of his house. Finding the front door locked Trav screamed like a girl just as Knox and Dip drug him kicking wildly trying to make contact out into the yard. Holding him down both boys fought to make yet another video of them pissing on him. Unzipped flies and dangling dicks they prepped a urination just as the front door to the Herbert home opened up. Instead of it being his mother Kelly, the giant cowboy Dominic Black stood there watching the struggle. Peering over his shoulder to make certain Kelly wasn't watching Dom took his own cell out and recorded the assailants. Not for pleasure but to use against them. Sadly, he let them piss on poor Travis a second time today. The boy was cursing up a storm.

"GET OFF ME!!"

"Drink up Perbert!" Knox laughed aiming for his face. It was then he spotted Dom recording them recording Trav. "SHIT!" He jumped off of Travis and swatted Dip to look over his shoulder. Both boys panicked then jumped off the boy and ran for the safety of the Hardecker home. Once off of him Travis sat up covered in piss stains and realized Dom was outside still recording him.

"FUCK YOU TOO!" He flipped Dom off. In response the man shut his cell cam off and stood there chuckling.

"Get up off your ass and do something about that. Be a man."

"HOW? They outweigh me by 100 pounds each. Why the hell are you recording me too? Plan on humiliating me like they've been doing?"

"Not quite. Show respect I did that for you. When his ole' man gets home you share what I recorded with him and tell him about all the other recording's he's been doing. Your momma told me about the gym."

"Knox is behind that day too. He had his friends Neo, Hoyt, and Dillon piss on me today at school." It was then he realized he blew his mom not knowing. "Fuck! Please don't tell mom I don't want her to keep me from going to the football game tonight. I need to be with my girl."

"McKellen's daughter?"

"Yeah! How did you know? Mom?"

"Ehhh! Some probably, but not just her. I been talkin' to your girl's dad."

"Great!"

"I have a towel in my truck. Go dry off and use some of my cologne. Let's not worry Kel."

"You're helping me? Why? You know I hate your guts right?"

"That I do. If you wanna go on in and let her get a whiff I'm not stoppin' ya."

Travis spat at the ground and looked at Dom's truck. "Backseat?"

"Gym bag. Don't mind my sweat. I showered at home so no I didn't use it to dry my balls."

"Fuck you Dude!" Trav almost laughed. Good enough for Dom who led the way to his truck and opened his backseat door to dig into his bag for both a towel and his bottle of cologne.

"Manly scent." He showed him the bottle, a brand called Manhandler. Holding it until Trav took his soaked t-shirt off and dried himself enough to put on his gym shirt he tucked it in then placed the other shirt back into his book bag. He then took the cologne and sniffed it wincing.

"Smells gay."

"Coming from the guy who was wrestling two other guys squealin' like a baby."

"Fuck you...AGAIN!"

"Even that sounded queer Boy."

"Stop making fun of me. I'm traumatized asshole."

"Would have been traumatized if I hadn't stopped them." Dom chuckled.

"I'M NOT GAY!"

"I know. Just givin' ya shit. Gimme yer number."

"What? Why?"

"You wanna copy of this video to show his ole' man or not?"

"Winslow probably won't care. He's a lawyer for bad people. Probably just laugh at me too."

"Your call Junior. Don't say I didn't try."

"Try harder. Go kick their asses."

"Not my problem. It's yours."

"Oh, so you can come over and fuck my mom and treat her like shit but expect me to like you?"

"I offered to hook you up at my friend Khan's Dojo. A little self defense might keep those fellas from messin' with ya."

"I'm not a fighter Dude."

"I can see that. Just how long do ya think yer galfriend is gonna stick around if you keep wussin' out?"

"Sable likes me for me." He sprays on Dom's cologne nearly shooting himself in the eye.

"Yup! Love is blind. You're proving that Kid." He chuckled as Travis used his clean shirt to dab his eyelid. "Bet she complains about your aim too."

"I have to go change for the game." He turns to walk away then stops. Without looking back he says, "555-7378." Acting disgusted Trav headed indoors. Dominic shook his head then used his own cell and added the boys number. Eying the keypad he noted the letters accompanying his last four digits to spell P-E-R-V.

"It just don't get no easier for that boy."

He strangely didn't laugh about it, merely sent him a text with the video. Getting into his truck Dom looked over through the front picture window and saw Kelly standing there smiling. "Yeah don't get your hopes up. I'm not daddy material." Dom tilted his Stetson and headed to work. He was late as it was.

********

"How was your first day back to school?"

Kelly Herbert turned from the window after seeing Dominic off, having only watched long enough to witness Dom bonding with her son. Bonding was not what it should have been associated with.

"Nothing special."

Travis avoided her like the plague, choosing to go head upstairs for the bathroom in hopes to grab a fast shower to shake his scent, including Dom's cologne. It would be a temporary save at best and he knew it. While undressing first in his room he left his bedroom door open without thinking, which found his mother hovering with concern.

"The kids did not bother you in any way?" She stood peering through the door just as he dropped his underwear forcing him to hide his junk with his hands. She did not turn away, her training refused to, even if it was her son.

"I'm not dressed Mom. Come on!"

"You have nothing I have not seen Travis. I'm just sensing something not right. I noticed you and Dominic talking. I can smell his cologne on you."

"I didn't hug the bastard."

"Of course not. Would you like me to make you a sandwich before you go to the football game with Piper's nephew?"

"That'd be awesome. Ham and cheese?"

"As you wish..." She started to say Sir then realized that was not appropriate even if he was another male. All males were meant to be designated as such out of respect in Dom's practices, her former Master's tutelage as well. In truth their ways were very similar. Yet, it just did not work toward Travis. Not even she considered him a man. In her eyes he would always be her baby boy.

"Any Yoohoo left in the fridge?"

"I believe one bottle." She began to turn away them winced as if in pain. Travis noticing ignored his nudity and found his own concern.

"Did Dom hurt you Mom?" He rushed to the doorway and noticed tiny wounds over her revealed cleavage beneath her bath robe. Before she could hide them Trav did the unexpected and ripped her robe wide open. Kelly turned beet red at his brusque action, it was not becoming of him to presume he could like other men..."HOLY FUCK!" Strangely her nipples rose up under scrutiny. Not becoming went both ways.

Covering her body quickly she held her breath at his reaction. "You...I am fine Travis."

"Fine? You have tiny holes all over you. Everywhere! What the fuck did that freak show do to you?"

"You worry too much. It was consensual Travis." She caves, "The rose stems."

"Oh yeah, now that's love for ya. Why do you put up with him? He's brutal." He then sighed and showed her his own thorn wound on his hand from earlier. "Cupid missed me by that much."

"Then I guess Cupid had a very bad day for both of us. I...was target practice. Go get cleaned up."

"Right!" He turned then realized he had a boner. "Awww come on she's my mom." Cupid's arrow was pretty dull, but he did indeed love his mother. In the normal sense. "Gotta be because I was thinking of Sable." Perhaps!

He took a five minute shower and dried off, getting dressed quickly knowing he might get left behind if he was too late getting to Piper's house. Once dressed and lacing his shoes he took a whiff of his shirt in the book bag and stuffed it under his bed. "I'll wash that again later." Hopping up from his seat on the bed he walked over to his balcony door and looked toward Sable's house first. Through his telescope he checked out her bedroom window but saw no movement. This led to scoping out Piper's house which also found nothing going on inside.

"Did they fucking leave me already?"

Just as he started to look away he spotted Piper briefly walking her dog Rotten. "Oooo! That's the new cheerleader shirt no skirt? I can see her ass cheeks. Niiiice! Oh yeah...bend over and pet that mongrel bastard. We have CLAM!" He was getting far too excited. "I'd love to hump that seafood salad."

Freezing in thought he noticed Rotten snap a look directly at him from the distance. Easing away from the telescope Travis swallowed dryly. "Fuck!" Abandoning his balcony to grab his cell on the bed he looked up Disgracebook a freak show sponsor for the less fortunate. There it was a blurry video of Travis nude being hounded by Rotten in Piper's bedroom. "GODDAMMIT! 5,267 viewers. At least they can't see my face in this one. I'm such a loser."

"You're my loser." Kelly overheard him handing the plate with his ham sandwich over his shoulder. Shocked by her closeness he dropped his phone to his side trying to play it off.

"Thanks!" For the sandwich and bottle of Yoohoo, not for her agreeing he was a loser.

"Sit for a moment." She herself sitting on the side of his bed. It was then she caught a scent of urine. Looking back at his bed she worried that he had began wetting his bed again as he had in his youth. With Trav setting next to her devouring his sandwich he looked tense. "Honey? You don't need to hide things from me. I will always understand and be there for you. What...occurred today?"

"If I told you...I need to go to this game Mom. For Sable, she's cheerleading tonight, her first time."

"I am not stopping you. Tell me everything."

"Sable got her braces out today. She's drop dead gorgeous now, I mean she was before but now..." He wiggled his eye brows goofily. "YOOHOOOO!" A toast of his beverage added humor. "Sad I can hardly tell Sable and Dakota apart anymore. If it weren't for Sable being into me I might be fooled. I can't wait to hang with her tomorrow night. It's going to be our unofficial first date I think. Just me and my girl...and Dakota and Mace...good times."

"Dakota is dating Mace?"

"Naaa! He's got cheerleaders out the wazoo. Dakota's just hanging because of Sable."

"So as a chaperone."

"Sure!" He chuckled trying to mask his stress. "Sexy chaperone." She smiled at his angst.

"Tell me about today."

"Uggggh! I was hijacked again. I didn't call you because Piper was trying to save me humiliation. She and Angus took care of it."

"Angus? The boy that defended me against Knox next door?"

"Same thug yeah! Angus is cool these days. I think Dakota has him wrapped around her fingers. I saw him licking her..."He grit his teeth concluding he needed to keep that quiet for Dakota's sake, in reality it would be Sable who had her asshole licked. Trav was clueless to the twins switching identities. Sneaky bitches! Even worse Sable was hiding the truth from her so-called boyfriend. He would never know. Famous last words Ms. McKellen.

"Licking?"

"Nothing, I shouldn't talk about certain things. I don't want her mad at me."

"Has this ever stopped you before?"

"This time it does. Sorry Mom."

"So...hijacked?"

"Do I really need to go into detail?"

"You do."

"If I do you do." He points out one of her thorn pricks.

"Dominic fucked me on the rose stems. I hinted at that earlier."

"All 11?"

"Yes."

"It had to have hurt like a bitch."

"Language please. Yes it was quite painful, but...gratifying. I...enjoy being taken Travis. You must know that by now. Dom never goes out of his way to harm me, but he does make...points."

"Eleven points. Whatever!" He caves to her shared experience, countering it by reaching under his bed for his clothes. Dragging them out he leaves them laying on his bag. "I was pissed on in school, then out in front of the house again before Dom left. He scared Knox and Dip off."

"He went out of his way to...defend you?" That was unexpected.

"Kinda I guess. He recorded Knox and Dip doing it and sent it to my cell so I can prove it to Mister Hardecker. Hopefully Winslow stops Knox from bullying me after he sees it but I doubt it."

"Did the boys at school get suspended by Mister Manley?"

"No. Angus and the jocks dunked Neo and the others heads in the toilet after some of them pissed in it. The guys deleted another video that could have gone viral. Luckily it didn't get out long. I owe the guys...Piper also. Mrs. M and Miss Mahcarti even helped deal justice too. Chandra's really cool."

"Does Sable know?"

"Yeah! She's..." It dawned on Trav that she didn't really seem that upset, mostly horny. Shrugging it off he looked at the clock by his bed. "Gotta jet. Mace might leave me behind." Cramming the rest of his sandwich in his mouth then guzzling his Yoohoo he leaned over and kissed Kelly on the cheek, handing her the empty bottle. "Loave you Moom." Never talk with your mouth full. Out of the house he went.

Trav headed the opposite direction instead of crossing paths with Knox again. Running as fast as his feet could carry him. Good thing. Sure enough his ride was taking off. Into bed he went, without peeing in it. Truck bed that is.

Mace would have kicked his ass.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,834 Followers