Starting from Scratch Ep. 082: FOOLS RUSSIAN

Story Info
Svetty's rocking the bearskin ballet. HOuse is PAcKed!
5k words
4.72
3.9k
0
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 82 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"Looks like I should have gotten here sooner."

Henry McKellen pulled into the adjoining parking lot shared by LIFT KITty's Fitness Center and the strip club known as Cashanova. Nearly every parking spot was filled save for the handicap parking. "Well fuck! I should invest in a fake handicap tag for my mirror. I'm sure not going to pay $250 for a ticket." Scanning about his sights set on further than expected.

"It looks like there's parking across the street by that dry cleaners, but I bet the owners would complain." With a name like Wee Cleaners accompanied by Chinese writing he just knew it would be a bad idea. "Of course they could be Midgets."

Ready to give up he stops behind a row of cars and decides to text. "Better let Tessa know I'm here but unlucky." Firing off a text he sat idle crossing his fingers that at least someone in the gym would head home and free up a spot. Awaiting Tessa Harper to reply back he patted his steering wheel and looked through the stretch of windows out front of LIFT KITty's. Eyes on a pleasant surprise in the form of a stunning blond giantess preparing to leave the gym he grinned. Wearing street clothes consisting of a button down peach and white light flannel shirt and blue jeans she actually looked...normal.

"Damn! Serafina cleans up nice." Serafina Black, the baby sister of Dominic Black worked at the gym in the massage parlor in the back room. If you could call her a baby at 6'4 230 pounds of muscle. Watching her ready to get into her Jeep he decided to toot his horn and capture her attention, not quite ready to steal her parking spot, just yet.

Looking his way she winced and opted to throw her bag in her Jeep before walking over to greet him. "Almost missed me." He told her.

"Same goes for you. You must not miss me, I haven't heard from you since you came in looking for my brother."

"Just busy. Trust me I haven't forgotten you."

"Better not. I'll tie you down and lash that cute ass of yours. I'm not taking about rubbing my mascara off on your cheeks either."

"We still determining who wears the pants here?" He chuckled dimming his car lights to avoid blinding other cars looking for spots to steal themselves.

"Looks like we're both wearing them tonight. I have time if you wanna drop yours." She plants her hands on his window sill, knowing by his expression and allure toward the strip club meant no. "Heading into Cashanova for Svetlana's debut?"

"You remembered her name."

"I remember more than that. That crazy ass Russian eats a mean asshole. I felt her tongue so deep I think she was trying to French me."

"She did that?"

"As if she had a choice."

"Huh! Strange she didn't even tell me how you two got along. Of course, I've been busy at work."

"Drawing porn. That's lucrative?"

"Can be. Will be. I've added a few stronger...topics."

"Incest?"

"She tell you?"

"Yep! Kids got spunk."

"Yeah! You met her roommate Tessa yet?"

"Not yet! Heard about her though."

"She's meeting me here tonight for Svetty. Looks like she's already here matter of fact." He noticed her car in the lot. "I...had to punish Tessa."

"You Mastering over her like you're doing Svetlana?"

"Not really. I..." He scratched the back of his neck squinting, "...had an incident between Tessa and my eldest daughter. I was tied up and blindfolded playing with Tessa and...my kid played me."

"Played you or played with you?"

"Both unfortunately. Dakota's at the age she's ready to lose her virginity. She's been nagging me like crazy to teach her how to be with boys. Thing is I know it goes deeper. Daddy crush!"

"Been there. I used to worship my Pappy. Hell I worshipped all my brothers."

"Thought you never did anything with them."

"You think I'm going to admit to everything on my first massage?" She laughed.

"So...you did."

"Don't be telling Dominic anything I say or I'll break your pinky."

"One I'm using to swear with?" He extends his left pinky wiggling it.

"I meant the one between your legs."

"Oh that's cold. My dick is far from any pinky. You know that."

"Yeah! I've dabbled with my Pappy and my brothers. Not Dom though. He respects me too much. So far at least! He's born a Black so I never count my chickens unless they make it across the road. That's why I'm here in Nashville with him. Our bond is untarnished."

"I'm slowly learning his good side."

"He has one?" She winced. "Don't you start thinking you know him. Just because he hasn't bent me over doesn't me he's any angel wearing steel tipped boots."

"Anyways! It doesn't look like I'm going to find a parking spot anytime soon."

"I was going to run home and change, then come back. Wouldn't mind seeing Svetty strut her buff. Grab my spot when I pull out."

"You might not have a spot when you get back."

"So follow me home then."

"Then neither of us would have a spot."

"I can fix that." She pats his sill then turns away. Watching her walk up to a handicap sign on a pole supported by a concrete base, he sees her lift it up with ease and carry it out in front of her vehicle. Dusting her hands off she returns to his arm and smirks. "I'll just move the sign again later and you can have that spot when we get back. Follow me home to change I'll ride back with you."

"Sure I can do that! What if someone parks there anyway? I mean handicap people do go to strip clubs. Even those false wheelchair stickers on the mirrors steal thunder."

"Then I move their car up onto the curb." She laughed. "Relax Henpeck."

"Yeah! Yeah! Svetty has exactly an hour before she goes on. Let me warn Tessa..." His cell rings and he checks the caller, "...speak of the Devil's niece. Gimme one second." Serafina folds her arms over her massive chest, her biceps tightening up her shirt. "About time you replied."

"Just noticed your text." Tessa informed him, "Am I still in trouble Sir?" She giggled then changed her mind knowing what she had let Dakota McKellen do. It was better not to piss him off any further than necessary.

"Dressed up like I told you?" A pause made him wonder if she heard him. Seconds later he receives a selfie of Tessa priming her cell camera down at her face and cleavage. "Red dress! You look good." He shared the photo with Serafina, the bodybuilder puckering with interest.

"Niiiice!"

"Is that a no you're not still mad at me?"

"I'll let you know later. Listen...I need to make a run but I'll be back. Just hang tight."

"Hurry it up I can't buy booze." She laughed.

Serafina overhearing her intervened, "Tell the bartenders that Sera's got a massage with their name pressed into their chests if they get you drunk."

"Who was that?"

"Serafina." She informed the cute caller, "I'm Dominic's sister."

"Ooooh! Svetty's girlfriend. Arm wrestle you for my bitch back?"

"Better use both arms. Both legs too." Serafina laughed. "I'll bring your Master back in thirty plus. Drink up Kid."

"Thanks. Bye Sir."

"Stop calling me Sir." He chuckled, "It's Master DAMMIT!"

"I love it when you get bossy, Sir Master Sir."

"NOT ME! I'M THE BOSS HERE." Serafina challenged him with a wink.

"Tell Svetty I'll be back."

"Gotcha Chief...I mean Sir...I mean Master."

Hanging up on Tessa's jesting Henry sat his phone in his console next to him. "Live far?"

"Eight blocks or so. Follow my ass."

He did, every step to her Jeep.

********

Inside Cashanova...

"I'll take a White Russian." Tessa Harper turned and shoved her glass of Coke aside, her Bartender a handsome blonde man with a brown goatee noting her rejection.

"How old are you again?" He smirked with a flirtatious wink.

"Old enough to hop on this bar and dive into those bulging biceps. Sera says fill me up. Sounds kinky, huh?"

"Sera? Who's Sera?" He chuckled.

"Great! She gives me the password and I get a question mark."

"Well my name is Marc." He winked tapping his nametag for proof positive.

"Hmmm? So no White Russian?"

"I am right here White American."

Hearing a feminine voice behind her utilizing far too much accent than she normally spoke at home, Tessa whirled in her barstool and leaped on her girl Svetlana. "THERE'S MY BITCH!" A bold kiss on her lips led to a steamy show for the bartender Marcus Greco.

Puckering at Svetty's off stage attire Marc planted both hands on his side of the bar and enjoyed their lustful gropes. Tessa had her hands on Svetty's bare ass, G-string essentially a band-aid, pubes rising up out of her patch in a tasteful airstrip. Bra white lace and predominantly sheer save for her nipples covered very little. That is when he could see them for Tessa knocker blocking.

Tessa herself wore a red dress with massive cleavage and a short skirt about mid hip in length. A slit up the side of her left hip provided a lovely high rise of gently tanned flesh clean up to her waist. Safe bet no panties of any kind.

While Marc drooled his fellow bartender for the night Felicia aka Filly joined him at the bar between refills and nodded, impressed by the new girl. "She's off to a good start. Of course intimate fraternizing with the clientele is taboo." Taboo was meant to be exercised. The night was young. Both of them knew the rules were never followed, rarely enforced.

"You going to tell them to break it up?"

"Do I look like a Bouncer to you?" She smirked as their eyes met, his lowering to her huge chest cleavage in her own nearly sheer bra. "Reckon I am a Bouncer." She jiggled in step with a laugh that led to, "Yo Moscow on the Hudson...don't let the bouncers see you liplocking."

"My girlfriend. You must contend." Svetty parted lips but let Tessa nuzzle her throat to compensate.

"What happened to the Master?" Filly recalled Henry McKellen a few days back at Svetlana's audition. Hearing the term Master, Marc cocked an eye brow. He knew there was an awful lot of that lifestyle in the hood.

"Will be here to claim me shortly. I buy drink, you pour." She advised Marc then stormed Tessa's mouth for an even warmer reception. Sure enough up stepped a bouncer the size of a forklift, big, black, and mean looking. Once he spoke the thunder muffled.

"You can't be engaging."

"Do you see a ring?" Tessa deviated from her kiss to wiggle her fingers at the soft spoken monstrosity of a man, "Fine! I'll save it for when we get home."

"Gulag roommate!" Svetty informed the man who offered a queer look. Behind him backing him up was the Hostess LouWanda aka Louis aka...you get the idea.

"Relax Peter. The new girl doesn't know better. I got this...you go play." LouWanda pats his ass making Peter chuckle. "Thank you Baby." Off Peter went. "Who is this enchanting creature?" Lou offered an extended hand toward Tessa while looking over her dress and winding strap heels. "Lady in red...always trouble. So, love the heels."

"Tessa Harper, Svetlana's roommate...plaything."

"Hold the PA!" Lou threw his/her hand up with a shocked look. "I thought you belonged to that handsome Master with a much needed clothing makeover." LouWanda remembered Henry's concert t-shirt.

"Oh...he owns both of us." Tessa opted to boost up Henry's credentials, it made her laugh inwardly but it was fun. She owed it to Henry after deceiving him with his daughter Dakota. "No collar tonight as per his wishes. I'm Tessa." Hand shared the two said hello.

Behind the bar Filly shook her head at Marc, "You card her?"

"Sera." Was all he needed to say.

"Ah! Well don't defy the Mistress." She nudged him with her elbow. Marcus Greco set out to make a White Russian, two in fact. Setting them on the bar for Tessa and Svetlana, Tessa greedily took her drink and batted her lashes at Marc. Svetty eying the other drink fidgets and grumbles, "Derogatory! You American's and your mockery of my country."

"Sweetie? If you don't want that White Russian I'll take it." Lou reached for the glass claiming it, "I loves me some white stuff and I don't care the nationality." Svetty mused as LouWanda sipped at the drink while rolling his eyes back. "Mmmm mmm!"

"Where is Master?" Svetty turned to Tessa.

"Took Serafina home to change. He swore he would be here by the time you go on."

"You wear red dress. My country salute you."

"Ha! Well guess what? I shaved my bear bare just for you." Tessa snorted, Marc finding their banter entertaining until he had too many customers to stand idle any longer. Luckily the men at the bar were just as into the girls keeping them patient.

"Alright my foreign powers I must circulate." LouWanda toasted them with a pinky extended, "Try to keep your...oh, just do what you want. Nobody listens to us anyway." With butterfly fingers in flight Lou took his/her leave, his wiggle definitely competing with the other dancers out on the floor mingling.

"What...was that?" Tessa busted up giggling.

"Bolshoi ballet in town!" Svetty smiled devilishly, "Come we mingle together."

"I don't work here." Tessa whined as Svetlana took her along by the wrist. Seeking out tables of men Svetty selected her targets, three middle aged men in business suits. Before Tessa knew what was going on Svetty pushed her down into one of their laps. The man chuckled as Svetty straddled his friend, placing her arms around his neck.

"United Nations." Svetty leered back at Tessa.

"To World Piece!" Tessa laughed and said hello to her soft cushy lap. "Dang! I thought those nuclear warheads were dismantled." Yep! Missiles were poised high.

********

"Nice condos!" Henry followed Serafina Black into her gated community. "Never pictured Dom to live in...wait they don't live together I forgot. At least Serafina has good taste. I expected a trailer park." Never judge a book by it's cover, at least concerning Sera. Now Dom? He lived in a trailer.

Observing Sera pull her Jeep into a single stall garage then vacate through the large garage door she used her key pad to close it tight. Duffle over her shoulder she pointed to guest parking to her right across a small courtyard. Once Henry found a spot he shut his engine off and noticed her motioning him to join her in heading inside. Locking up he turned a brisk walk into a sprint.

"I'm not sure what I was expecting but nice place." He hid his first opinion to himself. She saw through that ruse instantly.

"You were thinking I had a moonshine still in my backyard didn't you?" She razzed him with a shake of her head, her long blond hair pinned back sent her tail wagging.

"You got me! I was hoping for a jug so I could get good and drunk over my kids birthday party next Saturday. I know with my family coming in I'm going to need something to take my mind off of my parents and in-laws bickering. Not to mention I'm pretty certain my oldest kid is planning on losing her virginity that night. I'm not ready for that." He laughed.

"Happens to the best of us. If you really want a jug I got two." She shakes her breasts, her muscles so taunt that the sway was not as lively as he hoped.

"Well uncork those babies and let's do shots."

"After hours? Can't lag or wag if you wanna see your Russki do her thing." She unlocks her front door then reaches in to turn on a light switch. Crossing over the threshold Henry was taken back by the nice furnishings. "I clean up good for trailer trash don't I?" Totally on the mark!

"Double wide paradise. I'm done thinking I know you Black's."

"Good!" She kicked her tennis shoes off at the door. "We broke the stereotype the second we stepped off Walton's mountain. But, yeah we came from trailers and shacks. My folks and brothers still live in them thar hills." She laughed carrying her duffle to her bedroom and tossing it at the foot of her Queen. Even the bed was made,she was obviously a clean freak.

"Good thing I showered at the gym or we'd never make it back in time." She unbuttoned her peach and white plaid flannel and actually hung it up in her closet. Bare breasts bobbing with each step, she stood where he could see her remove her jeans and go down to her peach colored lace panties and socks. Socks abandoned quickly one foot at a time as raised behind her backwards stretch.

"Wipe your chin back there Married Master." She ignored looking at him directly, instead searching her closet for what to wear. Plucking up two choices she turned and stepped out of her walk-in closet to dangle them to her sides. "Take your pick you can dress me."

Rubbing his chin he admired both selections, one a short white dress with spaghetti straps, the opposition a blue and black number just as short with a low back and cleavage. "The one in the middle." She looked down over her body at her peach panties hiding very little beneath her six pack abs. Her pubes even stood tall in a fine brown tuft above her peach.

"Only on the stage Mister Master." She chuckled, "I do look good in the onesie don't I?"

"Is that what you call a onesie?"

"In Kentucky this would be a napkin."

"Nice! I'd eat at that diner."

"You already did connoisseur."

"Guess so. As much as I love the blue I think white goes better against a Black."

"Smooth talker." Her last name Black had its advantages. "White flag it is." Hanging up the blue dress she stepped back out and unzipped the back of the white dress then slipped it over her legs and up her body, muscles rippling with every move. Once up and in place she moved in front of a mirror to check herself out. Spotting Henry's all black attire joining her reflection it struck her as to why he chose white.

"You wanted this Black on that black didn't you?"

"Reading my mind Mistress to Master?"

"Maybe! Wanna zip me up?" Her zipper plunged clear down to her waist for a full back reveal until the skirt, said skirt barely hiding her panties, but not the lower curves of her ass cheeks.

"Nope! I liked that open back on the blue dress so I say you compromise and leave the back of this one as it is."

"You're a quick learner Henpeck."

"Ah! Ah! Ah! No put downs."

"Just take downs?" She winked.

"We'll see."

"Dress looks funny unzipped but alright! Straps here will keep it on me."

"Will they? Will they really?" He winked back. Stepping in behind her Henry knelt down and slid his palms up along her hips and beneath the skirt, fingers hooking under the lacy peach panties. Encouraging them from her body in a slow sensual glide until at her feet she stepped out of them. Clenching the garment in her toes she brought them up and tossed them in her laundry hamper three feet away. Swish!

"Much better." Her cheeks were more lively now.

"Keep that up the Russki is going to be missing her Master."

"Not tonight! I won't fail her." She admired his dedication. Standing up after a sensual rub over her bare bottom Henry looked at her dresser top spotting multiple perfume bottles. Testing a few for scent he sprayed her back, then lifted her skirt to shoot a fine mist on both cheeks. She was smiling at his attentiveness. After spritzing her ass he placed his nose to her cheeks and inhaled her deeply. Sighing she felt his exhale breeze over her butt pucker.

"Hate to say it Henry...but I think I've missed you."

"I have that effect on women."

"Uh huh! Now you sound like my brother. You know that perfume is called Take Me Daddy right?" He paused as if questioning her then looked at the label. Instantly envisioning his daughter Dakota he stood up and placed the bottle back into it's tray. "It was a gift from my Pappy. Says it has his secret ingredient." She laughed. "You're looking pale. Spook you?"

"No! Just with my kid's Daddy crush that hit a little too close to home."

"I figured it might. You're not spraying the rest of me?"

"Looking back on this...the back is the safe bet." He chuckled. "You smell good that's all that counts."

"I found that...very sexy Sir." She complimented him. "I like it when I get shot in the back."

"Uh huh! Heel up we need to get going."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12