Starting from Scratch Ep. 086: wITCHING hOUR

Story Info
Scratch & Sniff just took on a whole new meaning bITCHES!
6.6k words
4.82
3.9k
1
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 86 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

Marquette Coach Chism Tyrell Goforth scolded his boys on a timeout for arrogant plays on their part against Horton-Dexter. Having lost the ball on the 40 yard line to the Swallow's own Antoine Boss, he was not happy. When you have a giant of a man resembling actor Joe Manganiello, his hair shoulder length, standing at 6'4, 280 pounds bending your ears you listened. The team had really strong players but at times they grew careless, this was one of those moments. When Chism whipped his ballcap around they knew it was ass chewing fundamentals. Cowboy hat in reserve for the big win, or unless he felt like acting like a stud.

"Are you protecting or checking out Turnbull's ass Loomis? How did you let those guys get in to sack Brody?"

"Sorry Coach." Loomis Chalk stared at the ground rather than meet eyes with Chism.

"Don't you dare let anyone near Brody again or you'll be dusting your namesake off my boot. Bronx? Stay on Turnbull as backup."

"On him Coach..." Everyone looked at the giant for his tone, "You know what I mean. Sick fuckers!" He hissed. They liked to mess with the 380 pound athlete, he being their teams counterpart to Horton-Dexter's own resident giant Calvin Knobb's.

"Get back out there and be a fuckin' Badger, not a Ferret!" Coach slapped his hands leading to a team wide mimic of hands. As they took back to the field Chism scowled looking first toward his uneasy fans in the stands, the cheerleaders keeping peace and..."Where's Maya?" Chism and cheerleading Coach Maya Trinidad were a hot item at Marquette. So hot they had troubles keeping their hands off one another even during school hours. Sound familiar? It must be contagious! Giving up on his search he turned toward the Swallow bleachers across the field. "Well now...who do we have here?"

Watching Piper Cherry perform somersaults with no panties on made his beard bristle. "Almost as bold as Maya! Shit...maybe bolder." Don't let Maya hear you say that Chism. "What the hell kind of uniforms are those gals wearing? T-shirts with feathers, no skirts...G-strings?" His mouth was watering. As he heard a Ref whistle he had to force his gaze and commitment back on his job. Subtle glances were inevitable. Where the hell was Maya?

"Done tying your shoe?" Maya Trinidad told Mace Belmont as he dared to slyly sneak behind the bleachers where she was stripped naked and changing into her Badgerl micro fur bikini. Taking her time to appeal to his lust, knowing he was the nephew of her new blond adversary she taunted him with fingernail teasing around her areolas. Maya never played by the rules. Of course Mace Belmont was prone to that habit too.

"Yeah! You have a killer body."

"So I hear. Especially when I'm caressed." She removes her fingers from her areolas and holds her bikini straps between clenched lips, freeing them up to touch Mace on the cheek. Her knuckles trailing his jawline, Mace melted in her gorgeous dark eyes. "I will be very disappointed if you do not touch me."

"I..." His guilt lending toward his loyalty to his Aunt Piper ventures his gaze toward the Horton-Dexter side of the field. She noting his hesitance moves in to ever so lightly touch her sweet lips to his the second she recalls his profile back to face her. Her bikini laces still in her teeth are abandoned to trail down over his chest. Eyes bulging Mace whimpers under his breath. As quickly as she kissed him she eased back and peered down at her abdomen, sucking in her perfect tummy even further she points out her neatly trimmed, ornate looking triangular pubes.

Bikini now removed from her teeth she sighs, "Did you notice my bikini lines?"

"Huh? What? Oh! Not...yet." His eyes lower in the darkness, "Not enough light." Thinking fast he pulls out his cellphone and lights up the screen to offer enough light to see an incredible sculpture of a Badger's head complete with shaved lines resembling the facial coloring of a true Badger in the wild. "HOLY FUCK!"

"If you're nice." She winces at him with a devilish stare knowing very well he wanted to bury his face into her cunt. "I often let my students...groom me."

"Wow!" He takes a picture of it before she can object. As if she would! "Screensaver!"

"Enjoy licking your screen tonight. I have to dress for battle now."

"Dress? In what? Fuzzy dental floss?"

"Do you truly believe anyone will complain?"

"Uhhh? Probably not."

"Go tell your Aunt we are at war."

"What? War?"

"Of course. A Falcon cannot outfly a Titan."

"Whoa! You know she..."

"Was married to a person of bad reputation? Of course! I am not holding that against her. I have my own...demon. Our war is on the field." She covers her pussy lips with her thin furry strip of Badger yet her pubes rose high from its den with beady eyes. Maya had no desire to be modest. He faltered watching her put on her bikini top with two more fuzzy brown critters to mask her areolas, if not barely, her mounds fully visible around the blinders. "Fly home now little Swallow, play homing pigeon."

"Right!"

He grit his teeth and turned in step only to find her dragging him back against her chest. Maya's arms reaching around his torso clutch and dig nails into his shirt. A tiny suck upon his left earlobe she whispered, "Join me in my lair after the game." Her hand lowered to his jeans and palmed his tightly concealed erection. "Mmmm! Bring your...rather large friend."

"Eeeep!" He whined and held his breath as her fingertip creased the entire length of his cock before letting him go. Once her chest left his back he felt alone until she whirled around him to place her back against his, her ass pressing up along his denim covered crotch. In the blink of an eye she wiggled away out into the bright lights of field.

"SO FUCKING HER!" He needed to find release his dick was so constricted in his tight jeans he had to unzip his fly for a hint of relief. Following her at a safe distance he exhaled at the top of his lungs and started to move in front of the bleachers. As he did he looked over at Odessa Bradley who was unaware he was still here to see her talking to of all people Knox Hardecker, over his earlier humiliation. They seemed to be getting along fine. "Well that can't be good." Shaking his head he turned and literally walked into Jolene Waco. She had seen him sulking a bit and chose to show him she wasn't as cold as her school made her out to be.

"Hey Zippy!"

"What?" His first thought was she had seen his zipper down, he not wearing underwear his dick's out push might have revealed skin. Hurrying to zip back up in front of her she winced at his reaction. "Sorry! Tight jeans."

"I noticed. Baggy in the back, bursting in the front."

"You checking me out?"

"After our team-up earlier I figure I needed to defend you this time."

"Against who? Knox over there?"

"No! Against Maya. She's a man-eater. How Marquette's Principal lets her get away with her slutty acts I'll...he's probably fucking her too."

"Sounds like my Aunt. She gets away with crap every day. Maybe they really are sworn enemies."

"Maya's nice, just evil at times. She gets what she wants. Her and Coach Goforth out there are living together but they do who and what they want. Chism is just as bad as Maya which makes them a perfect match. He's fucked half my squad there."

"Even Ophelia?"

"You didn't hear that from me."

"You?"

"Oh hell no. I'm not that easy. Well, it depends on who it is." She winked. "I need to get back before Maya scolds me. Find me before you leave tonight."

"I'll try...hard."

"Yes he is." She lowers her gaze, there was that thaw. "Pet the pooch for me." Off she went skipping to rejoin her girls whom had cheered without her.

"I just realized...the streaks in her hair are...kind of Badger like. Must be required as intimidation."

Animal instincts!

********

Under the bleachers, the Swallow side of the field.

"I can't go back out there with my ass showing." Travis Herbert pouted with anxiety which he shared with his girl Sable and newfound ally Brandon Foster aka Brandy. If it weren't for Brandon flirting with Trav he might not be trying to hide his bare bottom forced to peer out from the costume hatch of his Swallow's mascot uniform. Not even tailfeathers could cover his lily white derrière.

"You're safe until Coach Crandell tells you to get out there and promote the team." Brandon chuckled. "I'd help you but I'm a cheer queer now. While I know I look good in feather boas I'm not wearing a Caw Caw!" He had to act flamboyant, Counsellor Cherry informed him to be himself no more closet case chirper.

"NOT HELPING!" Sable tried not to laugh. "Wanna wear my panties?" Trav groaned even as Brandon said yes. It took friend and fellow cheerleader Tawny Martin to personally guide Brandon back into formation.

"Get back out there Chick fill-A! I got this." He simply frowned and departed for formation. Once out of their hair Tawny placed her elbow on Sable's shoulder. "That ass is albino."

"Coming from a Ginger!" Trav growled. "Help me out here I can't even climb out of this suit, hatch down or not. Besides I'd be streaking."

"Since when does that stop Perbert Herbert?" Tawny chuckled. "I got an idea be right back. Cover up CROWmeo!" She then stepped to the front of the bleachers to find Mimi Alexander and her gal LeAnne still sharing a single shirt. "Any more shirts in the bag Mimi?"

"Yes!" She pulled one out and Tawny snatched it up taking flight. A shrug from LeAnne led to her kissing Mimi's neck. The Art Teacher's complexion was covering the rainbow.

"Here! Tack this over Cheeky there." Tawny tosses it to Sable.

"With what? I don't have any pins."

"On your own I did my part Babe. Ask around someone probably has a prick." She razzed Sable but pointed at Trav. Sable was torn between agreeing and caring. With Tawny patting Trav's beak on the birds head helmet she too flew the coop. Robin Banks the team leader was giving her the evil eye. Sable was technically supposed to be with the girls but Robin let her slide being the new girl.

"Maybe Mom has some pins in her SUV. Stay hidden under here until I go check." Sable racing off left Travis hiding in his barn. Good thing Josie and Patrice had finished their dirty deeds and had moved on to greener pastures at the moment. Namely Patrice up in the bleachers with her man Damon Rice to watch her nephew Calvin play ball. Her sister Calvin Knobbs mother giving her grief for being so slutty. Damon simply bit his tongue fearing the woman. Josie however had returned to her SUV with one of the basket ball boys and knelt behind the vehicle sucking his dick.

Sable running up to the SUV opened the car door and climbed in to search the glove box and center console for hair pins or bobby pins. Not much luck finding either she heard mumbling outside the rear and flared her eyes.

"Mom?"

She knew the tone having heard Josie and her dad Henry having sex hundreds of times over the years. For a brief moment Sable recalled her own version in the few short times of ever giving head. They actually sounded alike. Shivering she didn't know what to do about Travis. "I have to ask Mom."

Leaving the SUV she took a deep breath and eased along the length of the car and peered around to find only Josie standing there, her lover having snuck around the drivers side to avoid being busted. Josie smiled but had to keep her mouth shut, a load of jizz on her tongue still. Eyes flaring at Sable, Josie swallowed. That's the spirit of the game Swallow Mom.

"Were you just...?"

"Getting fresh air. Too many people I was getting claustrophobic." Josie reacted with fanning fingers, "Why are you not cheering?"

"We have a problem. Knox Hardecker's flunkies hijacked Travis again. He's naked in the mascot outfit because they stripped him and superglued the costume on him. Only thing is his butts hanging out because they glued the potty port up."

Josie bulged her eyes and stared for a moment. Both of them burst into laughter. After a good teary response Josie hugged her daughter. Sable calming first took on a serious expression. "Tawny suggested we pin a t-shirt over his butt until later. Trav still wants to make the school proud. Only thing is we don't have anything to pin with. I looked in the glove box and nothing. Do you have any in your purse?"

"No I don't! I suppose I could run into the school and get some. Maybe even a stapler would work. You go keep him company Sweetie, I'll figure it out."

"Thanks Mom! Sorry I interrupted you."

"What? No I was just catching my second wind." Technically true! Sable frowned but let it go. She just knew she had busted her mother. "Go on! I'll be back soon." Nudging Sable away Josie gnashed her teeth then licked her lips of cum residual. "Mmmm! Keys and badge!" She dug into her purse hiding in her SUV and headed for the school's back entrance. Shadows following her would prevent a hurried return. Not that she would resist! This was game day after all. She loved a good huddle!

********

Dakota McKellen sat down on the fence line facing the game. Piper Cherry's dog Rotten keeping her company sat vigilant beside her panting. Watching Angus Furlong getting roughed up on the field made her pout. "Why aren't you guys watching his back?" She cared about Angus even though her head was mixed up over what and who she really wanted. With Angus still seeing Robin Banks, there was a contentment in her that it was fine to play the field. She would be his girl but enjoy herself as much as he was doing. "I wonder what Daddy's doing right now?" Her crush always brought her home. Daddy was busy at the strip club Punky!

"I kind of like Mace too, but I think he's as bad as Angus. Look at how many cheerleaders he's screwed since he's been here. I just don't know what to do. Angus is so cute I think I'll concentrate on him but sucker Daddy into coaching me more on how to treat Angus." She looks over at Rotten and pets the dog, "Do you think I'm making the right decisions? Should I stay neutral and not really tie myself down?"

"I'd tie you down." She heard a familiar voice, one that made Rotten growl and stand at attention. "Keep hold on his collar. I'm not dealing with that fucker again."

"What do you want Knox? Give up on the Badgerls?"

"Not even! Just saw you sitting over here alone with Marmaduke and thought I'd say hi."

"Hi! Go away now!"

"Come on Dakota I'm trying to be friends here."

"Tell that to Lily. I've heard the stories Knox."

"Hey our past is...past!" He actually teared up at his ex girlfriends mention, "I think she has the hots for your neighbors asshole nephew." Hearing this Dakota pouted even harder. That meant competition. Why was that bothering her so? She didn't want to commit to anyone anyway.

"Good for them. I'm going to start dating Angus Furlong."

"Oh shit!" He busted up laughing and dancing in a circle, "You think I'm bad...you got no clue who you're lovesick over. You know he's never leaving Robin Banks right?"

"We'll see! I'm still going to give him a chance."

"You know Furlong was at my house that day the cheerleaders practiced at your Counsellor Cherry's house right?"

"He was?" She already knew but wanted to hear his side.

"Yep! We had a disagreement." Yep! He was twisting it up, "He was trying to get Perbert's Mom to fuck him. I swooped in to protect her."

"Wait! Travis told me you were the one chasing his mom and Angus punched you over it. Stop being such an asshole Knox. Look what you and Dip tried to do to Sable and I that day by the pool. You can't help being a douchebag." She was struggling to keep Rotten from bolting at Knox.

"I swear I'll have my dad sue Piper if her dog bites me."

"You better go I don't have the strength to hold him if he gets really grumpy. He'd drag me across the field."

"I'm going! Like I said...watch out for Furlong."

"He's my worry not yours. Bye Knox!"

"Later!" Easing away Rotten finally settled down. Hopping up Dakota watched the boy leave and sighed heavily. She already knew what Angus was like but just couldn't let go.

"I can win him over."

Game plan!

********

Piper Cherry paced the fence line observing Maya Trinidad getting away with murder in her illegal Badgerl bikini. With a body to die for she had her audience captivated as she ran routines with her girls. Noticing the Swallow team having troubles keeping their eyes on the ball in favor of Maya, Piper knew her scheme to distract the Badger Boys was going to be challenging. Formulating a cheer in her head she called her girls in. Sable still missing went overlooked for the time being.

"Bring it in!" She motioned as Robin led them into a circle. "That witch in the fur bikini is luring our boys away from their objective. Let's reverse psychology on her."

"We stripping?" Deanna Sweeny chuckled then scratched her inner thighs, "Fuck these G-strings itch." That led to a number of other girls to agree and appear almost as if touching themselves. "We wearing fucking wool?"

"Ignore it!" Piper overruled her, "Halftime I'm gonna duel that bitch. Until then we get the Badger's to look our way. If she can bait our birds, we can trade up her furs. Listen up and get the words right." She then whispered her cheers in order of recital. Once the girls ran it through together three times Piper clapped her hands, "Let's dive bomb Bitches!" The ladies took it serious.

Spreading out along the fence backwards Robin set the atmosphere in yelling, "HEY BADGERS! HEY BADGERS! WE HAVE YOUR HOLE." At that point all the cheerleaders bent over and let the Badger side see bare asses, their G-strings tightly between their cheeks. Reaching under with a single hand the girls flipped off the team birdy style, that single finger pointing right at their cunts. Clams revealed sure enough the Badger Boys had to look their way. "WATCH THE BIRDY! WATCH THE BIRDY! THAT'S HOW WE ROLL!"

Sure enough the Swallows led by Angus Furlong and Toby Mellon got the ball from the Badgers and claimed the field. On the sidelines Coach Chism Goforth threw his hat on the ground at his teams failure. A snapped glance at Maya he stormed the chain link fence and yelled through it, "STEP IT UP GODDAMMIT!"

Maya threw herself up against the fence with a savage look in her eye. Peeling her bikini patches from her nipples and poking them through the fence calmed him instantly. Uncaring who saw Chism kissed her nipples as if apologetic. Eying Piper over Chism's scalp with a demonic glare Maya pulled back and covered up. Chism licked his lips and called another time out to drill his boys over paying attention.

While Chism growled and fussed Maya brought her own girls in. "Our turn Ladies! Here's our counter attack." Whispers unheard outside their Badgerl swirl they prepped their retaliation but waited until time out was over and the two teams were back on the lines ready to proceed. With Furlong calling his hike the ball came barreling into hands and he drew back looking for an opening to pass, with none there he took to running. Cheers from the Swallow followers encouraged his stride.

"Hit it Badgerls!" Maya dug in.

"CLAWS OUT!" Ophelia led her group, "FIRE IN THE HOLE! DYNAMITE POLE! BOOM BOOM! WE CAN MAKE ROOM!" It sounded corny but it did get the Swallows to slow up in their protecting of their star Quarterback. Sure enough Angus Furlong was plowed over and buried under 800 pounds of Badger droppings, namely three larger players on one. OW!

Coach Roman Crandell blew a gasket. He just knew this was going to happen. Both teams were too invested on hot bitches to sink their teeth into the game. At least Josie McKellen wasn't anywhere in sight helping the ladies tease and distract. Sadly the family and friends on both sets of the bleachers were cheering the Pep Squads on more than the football game itself. His turn for a called timeout. Whistle blown Roman sprinted out to assist Angus in rising. Holding his shoulder was not a good sign.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers
12