Starting from Scratch Ep. 089: WIDE RECEIVER

Story Info
Josie and Piper GO LONG! Maya goes longer! ...
5k words
4.75
4.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 89 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

Josie and Piper GO LONG! Maya goes longer! Even the Ref's were whistling for the wrong reasons.

Marcella VanCamp attempted to keep her old band in action during the whole itching powder debacle, trying to do her part in salvaging a bad situation. Sure it was funny but as a voice of authority it was her job, well her recently rehired job thanks to Piper Cherry's generosity to assist when the going got tough.

The environment was becoming all too porn industry until the Coaches blew their whistles to create a wall of players around the Horton-Dexter Pep Squad. Rumors travelled fast about the Marquette Badgerls mischief, yet the game had thus far not been called as any forfeit due to it all. Fingers crossed, just not those of the band members. Those were needed.

With Marci let go at the end of last year she volunteered her time including her former students championing the cause. Principal Carl Manley graciously accepted their desire to keep what little they could keep going. He was just as sad to have to let them all down during those cutbacks. Marci was one heck of a band teacher, knowing how to literally play a multitude of instruments. Not only that, she was quite the looker. While not in Piper Cherry's league she sure wasn't far behind in a Mimi Alexander cuteness scale. Slightly awkward but hardly qualified as a lost cause, her new position was going to evolve this year. Sadly the band was not enough to keep the stands of football fans distracted. Good thing Piper had put her brain on overdrive to recruit a secondary wave of amateurs to cheer the crowd in support of the true cheerleaders currently out of CUMmission. Yes, that damned itching powder was so intense the girls could not help themselves. Rubbing was rubbing! No relief in sight.

Up in the stands a number of folks were grumpy. One in particular the mother of Horton-Dexter's very own gentle giant Calvin Knobbs had seen the cheerleaders disgusting display and was on her feet yelling. "HOW COULD YOU?" It wasn't enough that her son was huddling around to protect the girls from being viewed by all the wrong people, it looked as if the Swallows team was laying over the girls. It looked bad! Nothing sexual just guarding their girls. Still to a bible thumper like Cornelia Knobbs this was sin sin sin!

"Cornelia! Sit your booty down." Patrice Hollander attempted to restrain her sister before she had a stroke, high blood pressure was in the family. As info circulated via those close to the team things became more clear to many in the stands and the ire was building toward the opposing team, even if the football players for Marquette were standing guard like gentlemen around the Swallowers and their rivals.

Coach Chism Goforth insisted mad respect under the conditions. He had even scolded his girlfriend Pep Squad Coach Maya Trinidad over her knowledge of the prank. Sure he wanted to laugh but he also wanted his school to look unaware. They could punish the Badgerls come Monday. He looked forward to that! Yes Sir he did! So would they, well most of the squad anyway. Sluts all around!

"Those furry floozies!" Cornelia was on a rampage even as Patrice Hollander's man Damon Rice, wood shop Teacher for Horton-Dexter and Wrestling Coach tried his best to help calm the Bertha from Heaven as they called her. Best not say Hell or she would be sure to stomp you into the ground.

Finally the spitfire was brought back to her seat. Just in time to see another debacle out on the field as the school Mascot was battling both the Badger Mascot and a dog humping his bird leg. Suddenly, Cornelia went from tantrum to hysterical laughter. Pretty much everyone in the stands were in a similar mind set. That is until they spotted Piper Cherry running at full speed out to save not only her dog but Travis Herbert.

"Shit just hit the fanbase." Damon Rice saw Piper's bare ass no G-string to mask her thigh gaps gorgeous panorama. Patrice tried to talk to Cornelia before she turned her brimstone on to Piper now. Not easy! Using Calvin to point at was her only solution. Thankfully Cornelia adored her baby and praised his protection of the girls. Tunes changed just like the new beat from Marcella's band. Tough night!

********

Thirty minutes prior...

"Time to be Mom. Sable and Travis need me." Josie McKellen ran for the back entrance to Horton-Dexter. With Travis being humiliated yet again, stripped naked and super glued into the Swallows Mascot costume his bare ass was shining brightly due to the potty patch having it's buttons ripped off. There was no way to hide him.

With nothing to use close hand Josie told her daughter Sable she would run inside and find a stapler or pins, anything that they could use to rescue Trav until the end of the game. She had to say one thing about Perbert he was trying to stay in the game to the bitter end even under dire circumstances. The kid was trying hard to save his reputation but fuckers like Knox Hardecker and his minions were just too unrelenting.

Having had to get into her purse for her badge to sign in through the back door keypad Josie aimed for the kitchen exit. She bolted inside without so much as looking around her. Mom on a mission she had no insight as to what was going to happen next.

The door caught just before it closed a band of seven young men followed a certain Reese Teller into the shadows. Josie fumbling about in the darkness going only by security lights heard the door click while out in the cafeteria. Startled by the fact it should have shut long before it did she froze in her tracks to listen.

"Hello?" She called out.

Nothing responded so she simply figured the door shut slower than expected. Knowing the lay out of the exit doors leading into the hallway she started for them. "Just on edge...the dark and all." She hurried along with her plan on checking the lower classrooms first if any were left unlocked. Just before she reached the door she heard a serving tray clatter to the tile. Jumping out of her skin she looked around.

"Is anyone there?"

"Anyone?" Was heard from eight different directions. Reese not wanting her to know he had brought on some of his own Marquette acquaintances altered his voice trying not to laugh. Whispers heard she trembled knowing there would not be anyone around to hear her scream. Not even the janitors showed up until midnight. "We want you." She heard each member of her hidden assailants. While she was showing fear Josie did get very wet between her legs.

"Who are you?"

"Friends of friends!" Reese mumbled loud enough to hear.

"Saw you getting fucked outside." Another whisper like thunder.

"Hot ass body Teach!" Another!

"We love a screamer."

"Oh crap!" She thought backing herself toward the door prepared to run into the school. Finding resistance she ran right into a large man she couldn't make out. Grabbing her by her arm he whipped her back to his chest and snatched up her free hand before she could use her nails to scratch him. "Let me go!"

"You know you don't want that." Shirts were being used as masks to prevent her seeing faces as more men surrounded her. "Time to lose that stupid bird shirt Teach."

Arms brought over her head a new intruder lifted her jersey up past her tits before she even thought to use her feet as a defense. Now blinded by her shirt moving up her arms to her imprisoned wrists her face was covered. That was when she started to kick about. Hands gripping her legs prevented her bare feet and toenails from being used as daggers

"STOP! WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?" She said muffled by her shirt. One wrist let go as her bicep area was claimed, that sleeve escaped her body. Soon after the other arm was free as well. Her shirt remained over her head however to protect their anonymity. Reese was a slick fucker. He wanted her to think she was being raped by Marquette. With six of their eight man unit actually from Marquette it wasn't far from the truth.

"Scream from anything other than an orgasm we hurt you. Got it?" She heard a boy recite what Reese had earlier told him to say when directed. He was convincing as he pinched her nipple so hard she let out a yelp.

"Yes. I get it!" She suddenly found this thrilling, especially after convincing her lover Coach Crandell to take her to a hotel and blindfold her, tie her tightly and let a perfect stranger nail her, never once seeing his face. Now, she had an early start on that fantasy. As long as none of them hurt her bad she was certainly intrigued. Let them think she was horrified. Far from it! We're talking Josie McKellen here! "Please don't hurt me. I'll do anything you say."

"Doesn't matter if you do Slut! We heard you would do anything anyway. Thing is we don't care what you will and won't do. Take this bitch to the tables." Reese Teller's Marquette appointed leader Kurt Madden ordered the guys restraining her.

Swift and roughly they took her off her feet and carried her to the closest table in the center of the cafeteria. She knew Carl had cameras here so if they did hurt her badly she could always pursue arrests. Sadly Reese Teller hadn't thought of those cameras so if it was called out he'd have to fess up. He would make certain nobody was too aggressive.

Reese had his boy Rudy with him to help fend off the Marquette badgerers if it got out of hand. Bad part was Reese had taken money to whore her out, so he had to let things go down their way or have to give it back. He was counting on Josie's nympho tendencies to kick into high gear and make sure the $350 bucks he had in his pocket remained there. He had plans for that money which would be used in the future on Josie anyway. He knew he had her hooked on him so let it ride.

Held firmly on the table from all sides Josie found fingers up both her soaked cunt and her asshole the second she flattened out. Arms and legs held wide and uplifted at the knees gave them plenty of room to work. Reese pacing the tile in a full circle while Rudy stood ready to intervene if Josie was battered or bruised. He adored the slut as much as Reese did in his own way having fucked her multiple times since Reese began his early morning hook ups with her. Bitch was all in at their mercy. That was where his respect lay.

"Add more fingers you fucks! Get her screaming!" Kurt barked orders then looked at Reese who smirked and motioned him to continue. The hands on intruders doubled up from two fingers each to four in her holes. At the thicker invasion Josie arched her back and gasped beneath her jersey mask, her rapid breathes sucking in the powder blue material. With the shirts neckline poised over her eyes and mouth they left her nose free to breath. At least they were thinking ahead on that much. The finger fanbase destroyed her with jackhammer precision until she began crying out in their favor.

"FUCK YES! HARDER!" That stunned them all. Reese puckering at his paycheck posse whispered into Kurt's ear his next bark.

"So you like that don't you Cunt?"

"PLEASE DON'T STOP! I'M SO CLOSE."

"Fist that bitch."

That made her eyes bulge thinking, "Oh shit!" She hadn't been fisted since Principal Carl Manley made a point to both she and Piper Cherry, fisting both beauties side by side on his office desk. Not even Henry or Roman had fisted her. Carl's doing it definitely made her think more about it but just not enough to suggest it on her own.

Carl's hands were big enough as it were but she had no idea what these guys were like outside of judging their grips over her limbs. The boy fingering her cunt had never fisted anyone, actually none of them had before now. Pausing briefly Reese shook his head and moved the pussy from, well, her pussy.

Joining the butthole surfer Dibbs aka Dale Dibbons, Reese removed his watch and sank four fingers into her. She knew the difference this man's hands were huge. Thumb toying and fighting for entry Josie whimpered and called out, "OH MY FUCKING GOD! JUST DO IT ALREADY!" All eight young men mumbled, "Damn!" Josie McKellen really was a nympho.

Nodding at her expectation Reese forced his thumb in and stretched her vulva to its max, her pink interior sinking in as he reached deep into her. Hearing her scream, "YESSSSSSS!" He plunged until his whole hand was shaking her uterus, fingers even moved about to tickle the walls of her vagina.

Gushing almost instantly the butthole boy found his fingers rained down on. With a grin the boy in her anus took a deep breath and fought even harder. A fist in her ass was going to be challenging. Keeping her busy Reese fist fucked her to keep her mind off of the lower extremity installation. Dibbs being a wrestler for Marquette also had huge hands so the extra effort was troubling. Sure she was into their torture but he just couldn't fit a grapefruit sized fist up her. Backing out they waved in a boy with smaller hands.

Gritting his teeth at the thought the boy Ian manned up and sank his fingers amid her gaping anal cavity. Even he had to force it upon her, but succeeding Ian Ennis was IN. Wrist rubbing the boys fucked her double handed until she had such an orgasm Josie fell limp. Rudy had to test her breathing by putting his fingers over her nostrils.

Hands retreating the boys fist bumped their once embedded and quite messy hands, gross but it proved loyalty among thieves. Ready for some real sex the handlers switched up to let others hold her down. Before her right arm could be claimed Josie shocked them and took the jersey off her face tossing it. "I knew that cologne Reese! You too Rudy." She busted up laughing. "Why did you think you'd need to hold me captive? You know I'd have done this if you had just asked me."

"No asking Josie!" Reese pointed his dripping finger at her, "I TAKE!"

"Then get busy I have to go back to the game here soon. I promised Sable I'd find something to fix Travis Herbert's mascot costume. I need a stapler or something."

"Rudy? Go to Edna's Home Economics class find thread and needles. Everyone else? Fuck this bitch so hard she has to crawl back to the field."

"I DARE YOU GUYS TO DO THAT." She razzed them. Oh Josie! Every hole was filled for fifteen minutes straight before any switch offs, that took another ten. DP on the cafeteria tables Momma McKellen was cumming like a whore in a rain forest. Let the janitors wipe the spilt milk off the tables. Only she was crying over it.

Laughing too!

********

Back on the playing field the Swallows were points up on the Badgers. Angus Furlong having replaced Corey Samson now that he felt up to it was leading the charge for another 40 yard snap. With nobody to pass too he had no choice but to bolt left and run. His boys did their best in blocking the Badger's but even Big Calvin struggled to fend off equally as burly Big Billy Bronx. Antoine Boss backing up Angus found himself slammed into and taken out of savior status. Cheers from Horton-Dexter rallying to Furlong's ears he saw the light at the end of the...whistle?

Down hard Badger offense tackled Angus so hard the only lights he saw was the Ref flashing a penlight at his eyes from the ground. Down for five minutes, ball intercepted by the Badgers. Over him next to the Ref crouched Coach Crandell talking to him. Words hard to hear at first Angus felt his left shoulder in agony at how he had landed on the ground. His own first words were "OWWWWWWWWWWWW! NOT AGAIN! MOTHERFUCK!" Roman frowned at him and he and the Ref Jerry Duggan helped the boy to a seated position. EMT on call joined them and looked over Furlong's shoulder saying nothing broken but he should sit out the rest of the game.

Pissed off but lightheaded and needing a breather Angus requested help to his feet and they walked him off of the field. Further inspection by the EMT he told a reluctant Roman to bench the boy for his own safety. Ice pack on his shoulder Angus simply sat there lost to the world around him. Roman needing to get the game going again looked to his seated warriors left in reserve. Shaking his head he pointed at Corey Samson a second time. Eyes bulging at actually getting to play again Corey jumped up and strangely his first instinct was to wave at Sable McKellen as Roman slapped his helmet.

"The fields out there Samson. Don't make me regret this."

"I got this Coach." Corey darted off. Roman like Corey in that moment looked around himself wondering where Josie was off too. Too his shock Josie appeared out of no where with her daughter Dakota following behind along with cheerleader Robin Banks, no longer itching. Both Dakota and Robin dropped in to baby Angus asking if he was alright. Sensitive at the moment he refused to talk, let alone acknowledge both girls that cared deeply for him. Too much fawning he just lost it.

"Leave me the fuck alone." Shocked Josie who was coaxing Travis Herbert to follow her with a sewing kit in hand looked at his outburst. Pausing Trav she limped over to the girls and told them to give him room. Dakota wanted to cry as did Robin but Robin at least knew him better so even she helped Dakota up from her kneeling and hugged her.

"Trust me! Let's go."

Josie smiled at Angus and simply said, "We're here for you." He knew. Didn't care! Not at the moment at least. Dragging Travis away behind the team bleachers Angus looked over to see LIME written on Trav's ass. Not even that could make him laugh. Now Josie's ass peeking out that made him mumble, "Mas Tequila!" Where that came from he simply chalked it up as shock. Old Van Hagar song! His dad probably played it at one time or another.

"I was wondering where you went Mrs. M. Thanks for coming to my aid." Travis told her as she knelt behind him stitching up his potty pouch until she realized something.

"Travis? We're sewing up the only way out of your suit. We're going to have to cut you out of it." She noted Reese and her gangbang loyalists hovering and tried to stay focused. She felt as if their appetite was reviving and it had only been fifteen minutes since their dicks left her holes. She was reeking of cum as it was.

"Just sew it up enough to hide my tushy."

"PUSSY!"

Hearing a gruff tone Josie looked over at Knox Hardecker and his buddy Dip. Dip shying off at her glare, was more respectful than Knox could ever be. "Not now Knox. I know you were behind this, someday I'm going to see you pay for messing with Travis so often."

"I didn't do anything."

"His punk ass crew did though." Trav snapped. "I'm gonna fuck you up Hardecker." He thought of that video Dominic Black had taken in his front yard of Knox stripping him and it looking as if he were being man raped. He couldn't use that video though it looked bad even by his standards, he knew he almost sounded as if he wanted it.

"In your dreams Perbert. Go cry to your Mommy's Master." Just thinking of Kelly Herbert briefly Knox Hardecker smiled and told himself, "I'm gonna Master over that cunt ass MILF. That would send Bird Boy over the edge." A plan was hatched. Fucking Birds!

"Move on Hardecker." Reese Teller came to their defense, Josie smiling at her protector.

"Well if it isn't Reese of the Horton Globetrotters." Knox had seen the Scooby Doo team up cartoons with the Harlem Globetrotters. Geese Ausbie one of the stars always made him chuckle. Fond memories! "Don't you have practice? Seasons almost here Reesy?"

"No Coach currently. Well Damon Rice might be taking over. Not certain. We're just tired of seeing you mess with people Hardecker."

"Only getting started." Knox opted to walk back toward the Marquette side of the bleachers. "See you in your Momma Bird Dog." He called back at Travis to antagonize him. Luckily Josie had his rear end covered enough to prevent any more lime lighting. Josie looking up at Reese mouthed, "Thank you." Nodding Reese and Rudy moved on themselves.

Hearing the loud cheers of the Badger Den Josie stood up and walked around the bleachers to peer out at the game. Sure enough Brody Turnbull of the Badgers had made a touchdown. The announcer praising his efforts. A glance over at Angus she saw him holding his head in his hands, then just as fast feeling sharp pains in his shoulder.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers
12