Starting from Scratch Ep. 091: FIELD GOAL

Story Info
Knox, Piper, Scissors!
6.3k words
4.79
3.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 91 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,851 Followers

Andrea Beckett rubbed up against a somber Dakota McKellen. Next to them stood the lovely but nerdy Megan Love there to support the team and inevitably watching poor Toby Mellon just ruin their point spread against the Marquette Badgers. After watching a jaw dropping halftime performance between dueling Pep Squads, they now found Horton-Dexter's resident Counsellor and Cheer Coach Piper Cherry facing off against Marquette's Maya Trinidad.

We'll make a comeback."

"I'm not sure I care anymore." Dakota shrugged, "Angus won't talk to me."

Megan dared to cozy up to them, never really being friends with Dakota nor Andi. Shocked she wasn't getting the evil eye considering she swiped Dakota's Prom date Dirk last year she presumed she would be unwelcome. "That was crazy how that Badgerl stepped up to bail out your sister during the pyramid."

"I know right?" Andrea peered around Dakota to acknowledge Megan. "How are we getting away with mooning them? It was fun filling in during the itching powder thing though. Nobody is even raising heck over it. I walked through the sidelines and saw freaking guys with their hands down their pants. Not even a Referee complained."

"I think they enjoyed it as much as everybody else." Dakota sighed then devoted the rest of her misery to thought. "I wish guys would get that worked up over me. Even Sable stole some of my thunder today with Angus. I mean I'm happy for her coming out of her shell even if she was posing as me. I guess I shouldn't think the guys don't want me when they thought she was me the whole time. If I weren't so bummed by Angus right now I'd go start flirting more. Thing is I don't know who I wanna flirt with anyway, besides Mace. He's busy with Odessa though. As long as he doesn't invite any other people I'll flirt extra, extra hard with Mace tomorrow night. Maybe I'll coax him into teaching me things about boys like I have Daddy doing." She brightens up recalling how close she and her father were getting. Sucking his dick was incredible even if she had to sucker punch him to do it. She was shocked he didn't ground her over her deception. That could only mean one thing..."Daddy liked it."

"She's in her own little world." Andrea gave up on her bestie, "Wanna walk with me Meg?" Both besties, even Sandy Martin had gone M.I.A.

"Sure!" Two girls who rarely said a word to one another actually took the time to be friends. Good for them! At least Dirk was off being a Dirk.

********

Field day...

Piper Cherry recognizing the song choice of her Marquette adversary Maya Trinidad as the song You're Going Down by the band Sick Puppies she presumed it to be a threat. Challenge embraced both women got into the song, performing more like belly dancers at first as if reading the others mind. The second the beat revved up they pointed at each other hearing the lyrics saying "One of Us is Going Down". More on the softer side of dancing, their eyes met with an amused connection.

"Are we really going to be enemies here Maya?"

"Heavens no! I think I like you."

"Then let's just put on a show that's worthy of two sluts." She razzed her rival. "One of us should listen to the lyrics and go down...right?"

"We can decide that after we show these people why we were in the big leagues." In a maddening move Maya took off to her left and somersaulted using only her legs, her hands never once touching the grass. In her flips she used her fingers to untie her fur bikini bottoms and left them behind. Hearing an immediate roar of applause at her lower nudity Piper grinned.

"Oh, it's on Fuzzy Wuzzy!"

Taking off in the opposite direction Piper did the same leg routine but somehow managed to remove her jersey without effort. Totally nude the crowds went dead silent. Only a certain benched Bertha, the irritable Cordelia Knobbs stood up on the bleachers yelling, "HUSSIES!"

Of course, her own Horton-Dexter side began throwing things at Cordelia, her sister Patrice and boyfriend Damon shielding her from plastic coke cups, most full and drowning her out. Even her son Big Calvin came rushing to the fence yelling, "SIT DOWN MOMMA!" Why she never! Good thing she fumbled and dropped her cellphone under the bleachers or she might have called 911.

"Impressive!" Maya grinned at Piper as the blond bombshell whipped her shirt away. A quick reach behind her in her next set of twirls Maya's micro bra was tossed aside violently. Now it was officially off...ON!

Nude on nude they knew this was going to cause trouble but they didn't care. Yet not even the Ref's found the oxygen to blow their whistles amazed by their insane bodies in motion without missing a beat. The two Coaches Roman Crandell and Chism Goforth stood side by side, Chism's elbow on Roman's shoulder.

"Ain't they somethin'?"

"We're going to have the cops here before long. Piper's gone too far."

"We callin' this game, Chief?"

"With you winning Boot Scooter? Not unless the Popo takes those two out in cuffs."

"That's the spirit! Now if we can just get our boys to stop jerkin' their shit off." All around them on both sides of the field players had their hands down their pants. Nobody had their junk out visibly at this point but it was safe to say they were gunning it within, cup holders they were. "Look at our Ref's...they're even watchin' with interest."

"Hard not too when they're both Porn Stars."

"Ain't my girl Maya somethin'? I love showin' that slut off."

"Mine's around here somewhere." Roman looked for Josie finding her with Mace Belmont, luckily Roman didn't even look at Mace or the boy's scheme to nail Josie at a hotel behind Roman's back would have been in jeopardy. "There she is...wearing one of those stupid powder blue, feathered jerseys." Following Roman's guided point Chism bulged his eyes at his gorgeous Rodeo rider in the restroom.

"Well I'll be." He just couldn't tell Roman they had already met, "Ain't she a beauty?"

"We're going to have to intervene in a minute or this game will never see an end. Halftime's over."

Buzzer proving it, the sound didn't even phase the Pep Squad Coaches, both sirens circling one another even without music like WWE wrestlers in heat. Out of no where the football teams merged on the field and literally surrounded Piper and Maya. Just like they had during the itching powder incident they cloaked the hot chicks from the rest of the world. Kids in the stands although unaware thanks to very smart parental guidance still felt cheated but it was for the best.

Seeing a wall of testosterone Maya charged Piper and took her to the grass. On her back Piper laughed as Maya purposely buried her face into her snatch. "Guess I was going down after all." Maya laughed licking Piper's cunt, her ass in the air admired by her own team. Brody Turnbull was the first to reveal his cock starting a chain of Badger pelting. The Swallows looking at one another shrugged. Even Angus Furlong had entered the field just to back up his boys, and Piper.

In a swift move Maya reversed her body like a break dancer to face Piper scooting up in between her legs. "Let us tangle Falcon."

"Tighten up the ranks Titan."

Slamming their cunts together and rubbing labia's they grabbed each others ankles to puppesteer one another. Yes Puppeteer steer! The guys couldn't believe their eyes. Even a few of the Swallows had to jerk off, namely Nolan, Percy, and Corey Samson. Maynard Smooth was nearing the temptation until they finally heard a Ref's whistle and chickened out.

The four Ref's barging in told the boys to put it away or forfeit the game. Dicks went back undercover but nobody left the wall. Ref's entering the sex arena stood back laughing and let the show unfold. Jerry Duggan the eldest and leader laughed, "Whichever side cums the hardest gets a twenty yard advantage." That led to chuckles. A chant of, "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" began with the ladies laughing hysterically.

"You stole my girl Jolene." Maya fought hard gyrating as ferociously as her thighs could collide.

"Your girls fucked with our Mascot."

"Keep your Bird on his side of the cage."

"Someone call for me?"

On the outer rim of players Travis Herbert tried his damndest to get a look over their heads. "I'm here for you Piper." His costume's vision allowance was next to none so he was literally flying blind, and by the seat of his tail feathers.

"FLY AWAY TRAVIS." Piper busted up.

Like before the Badgers mascot appeared and chased Travis around the circle jerk. It was hilarious! With the Ref's hovering over the ladies, their whistles clenched between their lips Piper and Maya began to take things seriously. The rigorous torments of sensation linking their limbs, Maya came first, her cries more a joyous laughter of completing her task. Piper holding on for dear life continued manipulating Maya into their French drench tussle. Maya's expression switching to, "Good lord! Madre Dios!" was taken further into her adversaries brewing orgasm.

Chism and Roman tired of the hold up moved in to view the situation. Gavin Ruley informing Roman of the Ref's twenty yard advance from their halftime stopping point kept Roman quiet. Chism joining his boys with giddy pride mumbled, "That's my girl." A number of his troops chuckled challenging him with, "Our girl!" He noted their ribbing and grinned.

"Sure nuff!"

"Come on Piper." Antoine Boss encouraged her, "Drench that Beaver."

"BADGER!" Maya corrected him.

"Big hairy thang!" Antoine retaliated. "I know what will help." He burst in between the Ref's, "Get in here Mellon. Make up for that last play."

Toby jumping at the realized inspiration bounded forward and dropped to Piper's teetering left foot. Between Antoine and Toby they sucked her toes. Knowing this was Piper's kryptonite the bombshell blond gushed so hard she lost her sight. Maya laughing at the flood across her cunt joined her with another tsunami wave of her own. Bodies were shaking so hard they fell away limp, Antoine and Toby releasing Piper as they sat on the ground speechless. Maya in her tremors managed to lift her feet outward toward the Swallows next to her. Antoine puckered at Toby and shrugged. Sampling Maya's toes the Hispanic goddess cooed and rubbed her pussy into a final squirting climax, so violently it flooded all across Piper's abdomen and filled her belly button like a hot tub. Whistles blowing Jerry Duggan pointed at Maya for extra credit.

"Twenty yards...Marquette."

"HELL YEAH!" The Badgers jumped in step dancing about like native tribesmen. Brody Turnbull pointing at Angus Furlong made it known his deal was still in play. Ref's handing the ladies their clothing, what there was of it, helped the women get dressed before calling the dispersal of players.

"PLAY BALL!"

Roman shaking his head at the Badger mascot punching Travis in the beak as he sat on the boy broke them up. Nobody knew that the Badger mascot was no longer Barbara, but now replaced by Hoyt Rollins the former Swallows mascot getting revenge. Stepping away at Chism Goforth's encouragement Hoyt hightailed it away before being busted. A quick switch with Barbara to save himself later grief the boy fist bumped an awaiting Knox Hardecker. Roman had his benched players escort Bird Boy back to their bleachers. Enough was enough!

Teams back in place the stands cheered as the game resumed. Piper and Maya both found their squads coming in to help them off the field limping. Piper was also escorted by Angus Furlong.

"You're one crazy bitch Cherry."

"Took one for the team." She giggled, "How's the shoulder?"

"Hurt's like hell. I need painkillers. Gonna hit up the EMT's in a minute. Listen, we need to talk." Shooing her girls away Robin Banks had to be brushed off to give them room.

"What's up?"

"I kinda made a lame ass bet. We could lose."

"Uh oh! Do I wanna know?"

"I know we all haven't done as much as we could in detention...but...I need your help."

"If it involves detention...double uh oh. What did you bet?"

"We lose the Badger team gangbangs you."

"YOU WHAT?" She bulged her eyes. Her hormones insane at the moment she looked back at the team on the field ready to resume hike. "If I bail you out you guys owe me huge."

"You'd actually do it?"

"Try not to lose."

"I'm out of commission. But just so you know...if we win we were promised Maya."

"Then we all lose." She laughs, "I'm pretty sure Maya would welcome all of you."

"You know we'd protect you Piper."

"I know. Go rest or you won't be able to test drive Trinidad."

"Right! Thanks Piper."

Beginning his walk back along the sidelines he spotted Dakota by herself moping. Tempted to apologize he just couldn't make himself go there at the moment. At least in seeing Mace Belmont now alone and walking Rotten, he sighed knowing they weren't together kissing or something.

A final glance at Dakota he found a new worry to replace jealousy. Knox Hardecker and his boy Dip, along with Hoyt, Neo Pryor, and Dillon Kirkpatrick were surrounding Dakota and messing with her, hands all over her. She was resisting which was a good thing, but she was losing miserably. Bolting into a run past Piper and the squad he darted around the fence and gave chase. Hurting like hell he ran up on Knox and pulled him off.

"Get the fuck away from Dakota."

Knox stood his ground, but the others knew better than to mess with Furlong or face the wrath of the whole team later. Running off, only Dip loitered indecisively as the pushing began. Apologizing to Dakota, Dip chose to run off too. He hadn't gotten aggressive so she wasn't mad at Dip, even though they had never really been friends.

"Shoulder all better Butterfingers?"

Knox taunted Angus knowing he was in agony. A solid punch to the bruised shoulder Angus dropped to one knee even as Dakota jumped on Knox. Throwing her off easily he prepared to kick Angus while he was down. "I owe you for that punch at Perbert's house Furlong. Time for payback Bitch."

Before he could take a swing he was tackled from the side. On him was Mace Belmont. "Allow me!" A solid punch to Hardecker's nose blood rose up like a fountain. Dakota grabbing Rotten's leash to prevent the dog from getting involved found help from her friend Sandy Martin and of all people Dirk, her former Prom fling that dumped her for Megan Love. Cheering on Mace, Knox found the strength to toss Piper's nephew off of him.

Rolling to his feet he found Angus Furlong standing before him. Fist directly to the face Knox dropped to the ground in his own personal hell. Both eyes swelling up Knox cursed and spat blood. With no backup from even his Marquette buddies Knox crawled away to avoid further punches. Backing away meant new challenges however.

"You're due for a whuppin' Hardecker."

Peering up through watery eyes Knox found basket baller Reese Teller and his own bunch, including his pal Rudy. Dakota intervened wanting justice her way. "Strip that asshole naked and make him pay for all those times he did that to Perbert and my sister." Biting her tongue at mentioning Sable she realized none of them knew that part. Reese wincing at Dakota with a no shit expression shrugged.

"There's always a streaker at every football game on TV. Ante up Fellas." In a swarm his buddies undressed Knox Hardecker against his will and listened to him begging them to stop. Muffling him with his own underwear they stood him up and shoved him out into the open. Agitated by his cursing Rotten yanked Dakota and Sandy off balance. Dirk tried to catch the leash but landed flat on his face. Nice try!

With Rotten barreling down on him Knox yelped like a girl and took off running for the parking lot. Mace grit his teeth giving chase to keep Rotten from potentially biting Knox. Dakota laughing her ass off turned to Angus but found him long gone. In the distance he was shaking his fist.

"Nooo! Now Angus hurt his hand. This sucks." Sandy Martin comforted her as best she could. Reese plucking up Hardecker's cell and wallet handed them to Dakota.

"Do what you want with this stuff. We're trashing his clothes." A nod of thanks the ballers took their leave.

"I'll take his cash." Dirk laughed. With Andrea Beckett and Megan Love walking up Dirk quickly changed his tune, "Just kidding! Hey Meg." Sandy behind him pouted. Her crush on the boy just could not be voiced. Now that his girlfriend was here Sandy just walked off to weep. Andrea joining her left Meg alone with Dirk. Nothing much to say to one another considering Megan asked Dakota if she was okay, Dirk sighed and walked away, for some reason feeling defeated. He Knew better than to get between a past girlfriend and his current one.

Out in the parking lot Mace found Knox up on the roof of a car for safety, spouting, "That dog is dead."

"Touch him I'll make certain your own pain is tripled. Don't fuck with me Hardecker. For that matter stay the hell away from Dakota and her sister. Travis too!"

Calming Rotten, Mace fought hard to drag the pup away his snarling making even Mace edgy. Knox shut up for now, he just wanted to escape without teeth marks. From the darkness stepped Dakota making Mace wait while she took Hardecker's wallet and cell and put them on the car's hood. Flipping him off she rejoined Mace and held his arm as they headed back to the game.

"You saved me."

"Angus saved you. I just backed him up. He was hurting I could tell."

"Mace?" She stopped them in their tracks to peer up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah?"

"I can't wait to spend time with you tomorrow night. I'm open to kissing."

"Oh yeah? What about Angus?"

"He doesn't own me. Besides he won't even talk to me."

"In pain. He must like you a lot to have come to your defense hurting like he was."

"I know!" She pouted, "I'm just...I'm confused."

"Always here for you Dakota."

"Same here!"

In the distance Odessa Bradley looked sad. There had to be more to their close friendship. Maybe it was for the best. She was the enemy right?

********

After a fast huddle to form their next play, temporary quarterback Toby Mellon had ran his idea by the guys on his team. In agreement they all took their point positions and let Toby do his thing. Each of them knew their jobs so it was all on Toby and Gavin Ruley this time out. Toby leaning down facing Maynard Smooth his center called out, "Sixty nine on four. Hut! Hut!'

Maynard snapping the ball into Toby's usually capable hands succeeded in it's pass off. The error earlier weighing heavy on Toby, he watched the chaos of darting players slamming into one another as he sought out an opening pass. With zero options he had no other choice but to run with the ball. Taking off like a light with Big Calvin doing his best against his counterpart in size Billy Bronx which gave him room Toby was in action.

Avoiding close call Badger attacks thanks to Danny Wendt and Finn Rice he hugged the foul line. One misstep and it was over. In his heated moment, the crowd cheering at the ground he was making up for, he happened to look right and see, "Why do I keep locking eyes on Megan Love? Head in the game Mellon."

Again on the fence next to Andrea Beckett, Megan felt the same way, "Why did I wave at him earlier? Toby is an asshole." Her boyfriend Dirk moving up behind Meg tried to hold her from behind but was met with a cold chilly response. He noticed it immediately just as Toby Mellon got plowed into from the side by the Badger Vondell Courtney. Ball kept in his possession however, Toby landed hard inside the foul line, winded with Vondell on top of him.

Looking up he spotted Megan yet again pouting at his misfortune. Within the fence were the cheerleaders and Piper Cherry. Piper hearing Megan behind her yelp at his demise winced and followed eyes connecting some emotional dots. The Counsellor sensed something but with her man Dirk behind her, quickly let it escape her thoughts. She had a job to do herself.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,851 Followers
12