Starting from Scratch Ep. 097: TUMBLE WEED

Story Info
Weed? Check! Bong? Check! Birthday gifts? Check! Hard on? Check it out!
8.7k words
4.83
5.2k
3
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 97 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"Go get some air Buddy."

Mace Belmont opened the French door leading to the swimming pool out back. A much needed breath of fresh morning air assisted in canceling out the stench of puppy farts. Piper Cherry's dog Rotten had developed a rash of air bombs that just could not be contained thus...on the down low tonally, "Get the fuck out."

Leaving the door open to lighten the load so to speak, Mace lingered briefly in the door daring to stand nude in his waking up and smelling the roses. After two minutes of precious oxygen he trudged to the sofa and plopped down in the comfy cushion. TV remote poised he hit up his favorite porn the one with the uncanny resemblance to his cable girl Francesca. He really needed to hook back up with her she was dynamite in bed and really fun to be with, but of late his sex life had skyrocketed.

Cheerleaders galore helped keep him active but he knew he needed to get out in the world more and find a job if he were going to stay here. Aunt Piper hinted for him to do something other than eat her food, watch her TV, and chase whores, one of which included Piper herself. He was trying hard to fuck his own Aunt, but come on, she was better looking than 90% of the porn stars out there. Wouldn't you?

Aroused immediately by watching the porn Mace began knuckling his nine inch behemoth in style. With a pecker that enormous it was hard to hide but he didn't really care who saw him. Only two people would likely witness it at this angle, his little buddy Travis Herbert who lived directly behind the pool, or that ass wipe Knox Hardecker who had a bedroom balcony that gave him the luxury of seeing up over the 10 foot privacy fence around Piper's pool. Neither one of them were going to stop him so why hide.

Of course, he did not account for a certain twin goddess named Sable McKellen whom had just stepped out on Trav's balcony right as he sat down. Snooping at him as he beat off through Trav's telescope she prayed he wouldn't catch her. Mace, nor Travis for that matter. The high powered lens zooming in on him it was the next best thing to being there. She could see every drop of jizz firing off at D-Day. Yay Sable!

Considering she and her sister were going to join Mace and Travis tonight to watch movies together this was just the tip of a very fleshy iceberg. She hoped he was thinking of she and her sister but the remote being pointed was self explanatory. Horny now she stepped back inside Trav's bedroom and shut the balcony door before being busted. Mace had no idea he had been observed. Didn't matter, he was a free spirit like his Auntie.

"Damn that felt good." He panted after a rapid detonation. "I could easily go again but I think I'll save it for later. Who knows what I might pull off with Dakota and Sable coming over tonight. They may be virgins but I know that might not stop Dakota at least from doing a little something. With Travis being here with Sable he might not like it if she participated in anything her sister might do. Sable's shy so they can do their own thing I'll do Dakota." He chuckled, "Whatever I can get away with that is. She using me to make that Angus guy jealous was wrong but how can I be mad if she wants to tease me when he's not around? Not my fault! Besides I'd rather tap their hot ass mom. I'm hoping I can be just sneaky enough to nail Josie when she goes to that hotel with her Coach. I did hear her tell him she wanted to be surprised with something bold and new. I'm both of those." TV off he sat there musing.

"That phone call between them I heard her say she wanted to be tied up and blindfolded so if I can be there during his selection process maybe I can get my fantasy fulfilled without she or Aunt Piper ever knowing. I got lucky last night at the game the Coach was too busy to even see me hanging around so I doubt he recognizes me. If I can pull that stunt off I can do anything. Worth a shot just to feel Josie up close and trembling. I'll destroy those holes." Maniacal laughter seemed appropriate.

"I better get a shower and head out. Gotta get some party favors for tonight and try and find some birthday gifts for the twins and Travis. Shouldn't go too crazy my savings is getting low and I can't ask Mom and Dad for money or they'll tell me to move back home. I don't wanna ask Piper either seeing as I'm sponging off of her as it is. Besides with all the cash she's shelling out to make the birthday party memorable that would be wrong. I'll start looking for a part time job after the birthday party. My luck I'd get a job earlier and they'd schedule me so that I couldn't be there for the fun. Nope! Not gonna happen."

Getting up after wiping his dick off with a wad of Kleenex he took them to Piper's bathroom and flushed them down the toilet. From there he shuffled upstairs to his own bathroom and started his shower. Fifteen minutes later he was refreshed and wanting to look less slum scum. No sweats today he went with a polo shirt and jeans. Hair combed to perfection he told himself he needed a haircut so put that on his agenda for this afternoon. Cologne in action he put on his tennis shoes and headed for the downstairs. Coaxing Rotten indoors he fed and watered the pooch before pointing at him. "Cease fire! Those farts are rank." Yep! Room deodorizers on his shopping list.

Leaving the house he set the alarm and locked up. In his truck in five, sunglasses on and looking studly he was on his way out. "Do I hit the mall or go downtown? I know there's quite a few outlets on the main drag from when I picked up those cheerleading shirts at Crown Prints where Odessa Bradley works. Wonder if she's there this morning? After last nights stunt helping her sister fuck over the Horton-Dexter pep squad I bet she's still upset. I don't think she counted on liking me as much as she does. I know she's sorry for it and she should have known better but even I have to say it was funny as hell watching the cheerleaders rubbing their itchy cunts in front of everybody. The itching powder in their G-string patches that Odessa sewed into them was genius. Even though they are my bitches it was hilarious watching them all sprawled out on their backs touching themselves. Masturbation light but hey I saw every snatch on the squad." He'd had most of them anyway so it was nothing new.

Traffic was fairly sparse at 10 AM but with it closing in on noon it would undoubtedly triple by the time he got done shopping. Downtown was just so scenic, the stores everywhere, the nightclubs in abundance. "I should go bar hopping one of these days. Maybe when I take Francesca on our date, at least she's old enough to get in. I really don't have any friends that aren't barely legal. It's not like I could take Dakota and Sable or Travis. None of the cheerleaders for that matter. If not Franky I don't have a date for clubbing. Maybe I need to search for some older girls who I can hang with. Radar is active!" He chuckled.

"There's a hobby store. Hayseed's Head Shop up ahead by the alley to Crown Prints. Country Western store, costume shop, vintage records, stereo equipment, cellphone outlet, coffee shop, hot dog vendor, a lot to choose from. Honestly I don't know what to get the Twins. I think Travis will be easier to buy for because in a lot of ways we have things in common. Wish I could buy the twins negligees." He chuckled. "Man I'd love to see them both wearing something sexy skimpy." That troubling kiss at the game last night was stuck in his brain. "Did Dakota just do that to make Angus jealous again?" He just didn't know what to make of it.

Mind drifting he decides to park along the street and feed a parking meter. Before hopping out to pay up he sat there a bit just spacing out. "I wonder if the twins are brave enough to play truth or dare tonight? Man I'd dig saying I dare you both to get naked and stay naked the rest of the night." Then he thought of Travis, "I'm pretty sure Trav would like to see that too, but he might get edgy over my staring at Sable as much as Dakota. I mean geez their basically clones. I can't always tell them apart unless Sable blushes. Her braces were telltale, retainer helped but when she doesn't wear it...it's anyone's guess who is who. I bet their parents even question it. How far should I take things tonight? I mean here I am looking for pot to get high. They might not even want to do that. Should I buy booze? Naaa! Aunt Piper has wine the girls probably wouldn't wanna drink the hard stuff. Trav is such a light weight he'd probably...pass out..." Mace grins at the imagery, "...and leave me alone with both twins. Niiiice!"

Grumbling only seconds later he had to shake off those evil thoughts, "VIRGINS! VIRGINS! VIRGINS!" Being mean to Travis was not something he wanted either. "Just watch movies and see how the girls react to us. We're friends darn it, all of us. Like I said I'd rather tag their mom." Speaking of which Josie was getting out of her SUV as he sat there oblivious of her even being nearby. Same for her! If he had seen her he would have stalked her everywhere she went and looked bad for it. Just as well!

"Let's go down to Hayseed's first and find this Ernie guy Odessa told me to look up. I can bring the weed back to my truck before I go gift shopping." Meter fed and hoofing it Mace walked down to Hayseed's and looked through the window front at a variety of bongs and paraphernalia. Now that pot was legalized there shouldn't be any trouble in small amounts. If it weren't for needing a prescription for weed he wouldn't have to try and score some on the side.

"HA! Look at that penis shaped bong. I should buy that for Aunt Piper, better yet Aunt Bree...wait...she's a lesbian. Yeah that wouldn't go over too well. Why does Bree have to be that way? She's as hot as Piper darn it." Ah the turmoil's of life!

"That must be Ernie. Hispanic guy huh? Him dating Ophelia I expected black. Just goes to show you diversity works. I mean come on does it matter? I had Octavia and she was freaking awesome. Odessa too. Might hit up Ophelia one of these days but no hurry. Plenty more girls around to hook up with." Deciding to head inside he heard a jingle at the entry which prompted the tattooed Hispanic man in his twenties to perk up from toying with his gauged earring.

"Help you Homie?"

"Homie?" Mace chuckled. "Yeah Odessa Bradley told me to look you up."

"Oh yeah! Odie said you were comin' to score some gange. Matt wasn't it?"

"Mace! You're Ernie?"

"Ernesto Gabriel Montoya...at your service. Oh...Esquire!" He laughed twisting his braided goatee. "How much you need lil' bro?"

"Not a whole lot. Party of 4 tonight. I'm the only one who has ever been high so it's just to give them experience."

"Hot chicks?"

"Twins even." Mace chuckled. "Wanna see?" He took his cellphone out and shared a photo of both McKellen girls side by side. Braces still on Sable. Sharing it Ernie puckered vividly.

"You go homie! Those are some fine ass hotties."

"Yeah no braces on this one anymore either. Can't tell them apart."

"It matter?" He laughed, "Hit 'em both bro. every man's dream to hit up on twins."

"Someday! We'll see." Mace was already feeling guilty over thinking of bedding them down. He was so conflicted. One minute he fantasized over it then next it just didn't seem right. "Might get a bong while I'm here too."

"Choose your weapon. Half price cuz you know my girl Odie."

"She said you used to date Ophelia."

"Not for long. Ophelia can't be tied down unless you use rope. Which she does like." He beamed a cheesy grin. "Seein' you showed me a pic I'll return the favor." Guys sooo loved to brag about conquests. As hot as Ophelia was last night Mace was all eager beaver. It took two minutes to locate the pics Ernie wanted to show off. Finally he revealed a set of three photos of Ophelia tied to his bed spread eagle. "Ain't no thing keepin' these a secret she loves it when I show her off. You can tell her I showed ya."

"Awesome!" Mace looks as he sits his cell on the counter turning it toward him. "Daaamn! Those ropes look tight as fuck. She's into all that bondage stuff?"

"Takes after her older sis Odette! Now Odette...she got some booty."

"Ophelia's got a nice pussy."

"Wet as fuck 24/7 Bro. I used to hit her ten times a fuckin' day. Wore my dick out."

"Awesome! You hit Odessa?"

"Naaa! She's like my baby sister. You like Odie?"

"We're friends. Never know I guess." He decided to omit their playing in Crown Prints the day he came for Piper's uniforms. Not everything had to be admitted to. "Right now I'm just enjoying the single life."

"Me too Homie. I been seein' a Chica named Maria. She bad as Ophelia, 24/7 if I'd do it. Now her cuz Francesca...she's dynamite but I just can't get her."

"Franky?"

"Whoa! You know Franky?"

"Cable Installer for Cumcast?"

"That's her." He went expressionless nodding with admiration. "How you know Franky?"

"Hooked up our cable awhile back. She's too cool."

"Careful of her baby daddy Bro. He ain't so nice. That's why I haven't tried too hard. She ain't into me no ways."

"She said they weren't together anymore."

"She's not lyin'! Gomez just comes by to see his boy Diego. He's more into his low rider than her. Guy gets so much pussy it's unreal."

"You friends with this Gomez?"

"Naaa! To bad of an hombre for my taste. Fair warnin' Bro, all I'm sayin'."

"Thanks! Probably won't become anything more than friends anyway. Franky's hot but hey..." He sighed, "That's a lie...she fucking awesome."

"Got my support Bro. Want me to put in a good word?"

"No. Don't even let on we talked about her. I don't want her to feel like I'm snooping. I'll just see what happens when and if."

"Got my word Homie."

"Thanks! Man didn't that hurt?" He points at his own ear rather than point at Ernie's. "That's a bullet casing in your earlobe."

""Like a bitch but it looks bad." He laughed.

"Your sleeves are badass too. What's the symbolism?"

"Nothin' gang if that's what you be thinkin'. Santa Muerte! This is Our Lady of the Holy Death. She be all about healin', protection, financial wellbeing, and an assurance of a path to the afterlife." He shows off individual pieces. Headstones all around her visage were displayed with a dollar sign on one, a dagger on another, rosary beads wrapping his arm like chains.

"I wouldn't mind getting a tattoo but my family would kill me."

"Be yourself Bro. Don't live for anyone else."

"I know but when your family is...political...you have to live by certain rules." Not that his Aunt's were. "Someday maybe."

"Let me know I got a tattoo gun."

"You do tats too?"

"Tats...piercings...you name it. Back room appointments when I have help. Usually just me here though. Oscar the owner likes his time off. I pretty much live here from 10-5."

"You know what?" Mace ponders something said, "I'm looking for birthday gifts for the Twins and my buddy Travis. Maybe piercings for the girls would be a killer gift. They can decide where." He chuckled. "Tattoo for Travis might make people look at him differently. Can I get back with you on all that?"

"Always here Homie. Gotta card even." He reaches into his wallet and locates a business card with his number on it.

"Graffiti Tattoos! Nice card! How does anyone find you here? No sign out front. It's as bad as having Crown Print's in a back alley."

"Part time so it don't matter I just put up flyers around town. Word of mouth gets me at least two tats a week. Gas money! Oscar just let's me use his back room as my parlor."

"Nice! I'll definitely run it by the girls and Travis. If they want anything I'll get a hold of you."

"Good deal Bro. So what kind of bong do you want?"

"Nothing fancy. I laughed when I saw that penis bong. Might have to buy that for my Aunt Piper."

"Like I said...half price."

"How does this Oscar make any money like that?"

"Seventy percent mark up. Even half price he's killin' it."

"Ah! How much for the penis bong?" It was as big as Mace's dick at 9 inches including a set of balls, the skin tone was almost identical to his. "Piper can smoke me." He thought laughing to himself.

"Bill and a half. Gimme $80 it's yours."

"That's more than half." Mace chuckled, "I'm kidding. What's five bucks right?"

"Throwin' in a Bic lighter Bro." Ernie mused.

"Sold! How about that red bong, the small one."

"Forty! Gimme $25."

"Still over half. What are you throwing in for that other five bucks?"

"Rolling papers?"

"Sold! Now how much for the weed?"

"Now that's a bill."

"Hundred for how much?"

Reaching beneath the counter Ernesto lifted a baggie of pot and dangled it before his eyes. There was more there than expected. "This is called Wish You Were Muerte." He laughed. "My own grown and has that special touch to it. Three hits off this concoction and you and your ladies will be zombie walkin' for the munchies."

"Nice! Okay so how about $200 for all of it?"

"Now you be cheatin' me." He laughed at the irony. "I'm losin' five bucks now?"

"I'm joking geez!" Mace shared a queer expression, "Just using your tactics against you Buddy."

"You're alright Matt."

"Mace!"

"You look like a Matt." He winks then notices a familiar face walking by. "Yo! There goes Odie. She must have been called in to work."

"Odessa's here?" Mace shot a glance back spotting her just as she turned into the alley, "Be right back. Bag it all!" Bolting out he caught her just before entering Crown Print's. "HEY ODESSA?" Halting in step the young woman turned with a haunted smile. It was obvious she still felt lousy over last night's football game. Catching up to her he smiled and said, "None of that. Bring it home!" He pulled her into a hug.

"I can't stop hurting over that Mace. Was your Aunt mad?"

"Naaa! She rubs her twat a hundred times a day anyway. Serious nympho!"

"Be serious. Was she?"

"Not mad! She's been in your shoes before. I guess we never really talked about it she got home late and was up and gone before I woke up. But I know my Aunt Piper, she's over it all and laughing. Now the cheerleaders? I dunno!"

"Oh they're fine now. Ophelia told me what happened after the game."

"What did I miss? Big brawl between teams?"

"Brawl? Is that what an orgy is called?" She laughed.

"Orgy?" He turned pale. "No way!"

"Yep! Swallows took on the Badgerls, the Badgers took on the Swallowers. Even Maya Trinidad got nailed on the field, but her man Goforth hauled her off to some other get together. I'm thinking your Aunt and her friends so probably a teacher Coach orgy off the field." Not quite the timeline but it didn't matter if the info was disjointed.

"You've got to be kidding me? I missed a fucking orgy because I took Aunt Piper's dog, the Twins, and Travis home early? FUCK ME!"

"You know I will." She giggled feeling better at his reaction. "If we had been there we could have joined them."

"You left early too?"

"Yes! My shame got to me. There's always going to be another orgy. You guys take on the Lafayette Rhinos next week. Harvester Kent Huskies the week after. Now the Huskies are known for orgies so if you want I'll go to that game with you."

"Deal! Not leavin' your pussy until the sun comes up." He grinned tickling her.

"Awww! Now that I look forward too. Thank you for not being mad at me. You really can't comprehend how crappy I felt after letting the Badgerl's sucker me into helping them. I mean I was one of them so a certain loyalty was there. Hey! I'm late here...it was supposed to be my day off but the store owner needed help on a large print order."

"Oh! That reminds me. Could you make a couple shirts for me?"

"Sure! What do you want on them?"

"Well, they're for Dakota and Sable. I say a hot pink shirt for Dakota and a white one for Sable. Write something sexy on Dakota's that when people read it they wanna touch her." He laughed. "She's slutty and hasn't even lost her virginity yet."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers