Starting from Scratch Ep. 098: JUST LOOKING

Story Info
Josie's on the hunt for birthday...suits...GIFTS! YEEHAWWWW!
5.1k words
4.63
3.9k
1
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 98 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,869 Followers

9:30 AM

"God I hated lying to Henry. I so love that man but I just can't look him in the eye when he suspects I'm seeing more men than just Roman. He asking if I had Coach Goforth from Marquette High School was right on the mark. It's becoming increasingly harder to lie about anything, anyone I screw...do. If he knew about Reese Teller and my being fisted? He might reconsider our marriage again. It's been really nice not fighting over affairs, especially now that he's doing much the same. Still, can either of us really face the other and admit to just how much we're doing behind one another's back?" Early morning traffic gave her loads of time to think.

"I know I don't want to stop having fun so I really hope he never gives me an ultimatum like he did before Piper moved next door and counselled us. Without her I might be staring at divorce papers, because Henry would not have been as outgoing as he's been since Piper's seduction. I'd be on my own too because the girls are grown up. No child support, no alimony seeing as I'm working steadily. I mean I'd never really be alone, I'm sure Roman would ask me to marry him. Thing is I don't want to be married to anyone but Henry. Our love is just too tightly woven. God, I don't know what I'd do without Henry. He's been my rock for so many years. Given me two precious daughters." Emotions rallying she shivers dramatically in her drivers seat. Enough already!

"I needed to get out here and look for birthday gifts for the girls so that's my main excuse. I only have six days so I have to figure out something nice to get them. Clothing just cannot be the only thing I buy. I'm hoping driving uptown here I can get a few ideas. Maybe I'll find something I can wear tonight along the way as well. I'll know it when I see it."

Josie McKellen fidgeted in her seat with a grimace, "Why did I wear skin tight shorts? They're creeping up into every crack it can find." While her ass crack was annoying by itself, the riding deep portion within her cunt was awe inspiring. The thin material wet and sharing an obvious stain of thrill would easily be noticed, but hey that's Josie.

"The fabric is rubbing my clit just right without the use of my fingers." She surmised with a faint laugh. "That much I don't mind. Auto-pilot! I should have worn a dress I guess I'm just too spoiled of late feeling the freedom of no undies and a breeze over my hoohaw. Ah well! I need to show Henry my life isn't all sex." Only 98% of it!

"I'll live. Once I get out of the car and start walking the wedgie will...hm? Maybe I'll leave it parked up inside the girly garage just to give guys a show. God I love when I'm looked at constantly, it makes me wanna do everything in my power to drive men wild." With looks like hers that was inevitable no matter what she wore.

"What has Piper brought back out in me? I had my nympho side pretty much under control until I met her. Only Roman for the last two years kept me closer to home. Now I'm barely there for my family. Between Roman, now Reese Teller and his buddies, my 1st. period English class, Angus Furlong...I'm getting as bad as I was at 15 just before Henry. If Henry hadn't captured me I'd probably have had a far worse life than I have now. Our daughters are perfect. I can only chill at knowing what it might have been like with any other father. Henry was my rockhard in every way. I'm so blessed." She should be.

"Traffic is rather hectic uptown this early in the morning. I'm not really surprised the weather is nice. We could definitely use some rain though. I wonder how Piper's doing, meeting up with Roger Dundee to go boating? I wanna go boating." A pout led to seeing a Sporting Goods store. A kayak in the front window made her smile. "I could buy the girls matching kayaks. Cheaper than a car." No worries on the car angle Momma M, Piper Cherry had that under control. Cruise control at that. Not even Josie was privy to the bombshell blonds glorious birthday plans. Party Planner gone wild!

Amusement ending with a sigh she knew how twin kayaks would go over, just something else collecting dust in their back yard. The girls really aren't into sports, Dakota tried with volleyball but that didn't last, nor did the team after the budget cuts. I miss those days going to see her play. They've just...grown up far too fast." Faster than you know Josie girl!

"Hardcore Hobbies! There might be a place to start. Sounds like an adult bookstore though." In the back! Secret stash! "Question is...do the girls even have hobbies these days? Sable used to love drawing but I haven't seen much evidence of that in the last few months. Dakota was into..." She had to wince in thought, "...did she ever have a hobby? She was always just a daddy's girl." AND HOW!!!

"Lord I'm so out of the loop with my own daughters these days. Honestly, I'm glad the worst is over. They're adults now and can fend for themselves. If we can just get them off to college Henry and I can...enjoy life? Isn't that what we're doing now? Oh my god! Stop soul searching Josie! Park and walk this off maybe I'll get lucky and...find..." A parking spot at least. Getting lucky was never an issue for her. Gifts not so much!

Halted and in park she shut off her SUV and sat there looking about at the multitude of stores along Main street. Those including bars and other night time venues for local talent. It was a cluster of anything and everything if you had the money to rent the space. Even outdoor hot dog vendors were setting up on corners.

"Aww there's Barrett Booth from school helping his father with a hot doggy stand. Good lord why do I even find Barrett cute? Concentrate Josie...mission birthday gifts. I'll grab a dog later. A real big, thick, juicy...UGGGGGGGGGH! STOP IT!" Walk! The other way.

Leaving her SUV with only her wallet she felt comfortable enough not to worry about such things as last second makeup fixes. She knew guys would drool over her even at her worst. That alone was her way of resolving that this day was not about her. "Okay girls what do we need to make you two happy?"

"HEY DICK!" Where did that come from? She froze looking back at the hot dog vendor waving at a large muscular clean cut cowboy in denim and alligator boots. Barrett's father Bronson garnering a point from the man that appeared respectful as he entered a Country Western outlet called LARRYet's which had a separate but connected entrance from within store for females called LASSos.

"Dick?" Her day was off to a good start. Okay she turned tail and went toward the light. Street light on the corner. "Who was that handsome devil?" In walking toward the vendor young Barrett Booth noticed her right off and flared his eyes at her shorts sinking deep and her shirt offering a barn dance with every three step she took. Nipples were do-si-do...translated as Do-SEE-Do! He did! So did his father.

"Hey Mrs. M!" Booth grinned as his father puckered mumbling, "You know her?" Booth replied with, "My English teacher."

"Good morning Booth. I didn't know you and your handsome father ever left the restaurant."

"You've been to my restaurant?" Bronson beamed extending a hand which she graciously accepted. "Bronson Booth."

"Josie McKellen. Oh yes! I crave those big, thick, juicy...yes!" She feigned a blush. "Who was that man you just waved at?" She looked toward LARRYet's.

"Dick Smallwood. He's the lead singer of a country band called Whiskey Dick. He eats at my restaurant every time he and his boys are in town. Flyer over there on the window says they're playing at River Rat's later tonight."

"Really? I'm meeting some fellow teacher's there tonight for drinks. How perfect is that? Maybe I should get my autograph now."

"Must be fate!" Bronson chuckled as his son circled behind Josie to check out her ass cleavage. All good! Dad was checking out her thigh cleavage. Josie loved her effect over men. "So what brings you down...town?" A subtle chin to her shoulder to catch Booth scoping her crease.

"I love going down...town." She copied his pause with a wink. "I'm last minute shopping for birthday presents."

"That's right I heard Dakota and Sable's birthdays were coming up." Barrett jumped in.

"Any ideas on what I might buy them? I'm really flying blind."

"Boots!" Bronson pointed at LASSos. She wondered while looking at the entrance if that might be an option. Tilting her head from side to side she considered it but just wasn't sure.

"Leather jackets to go with them?" Barrett pictured the twins wearing only a jacket and boots. He had often checked out Dakota in school, especially when he caught glimpses of her ass in Roger Dundee's class. Unknown to him that was Sable after getting her braces removed. Easy mistake!

"Another option!" Josie batted her lashes toward Barrett. "I've been avoiding clothes but..."

"You make those shorts look...peachy." Bronson dares to flatter her knowing by her actions there could be nothing he couldn't say to this woman that might offend her. "At least you didn't avoid those today."

"Aren't they cute?" She pivots in step to share her backside with him, her front with Barrett. "There's a pit somewhere."

"Tight ass fuck." Barrett exhaled. He meant tight as fuck but either way correct.

"I know I can barely breath." She giggled. "Well Gentlemen I believe I will now go shop and check out Smallwood." Peering only at Bronson she added in a whisper, "Can't tell me his wood is that small." He wouldn't know!

"Good luck Mrs. M." Barrett bit his knuckle the second she turned away.

"Stop back after I'll give you that big, thick, and juicy." Bronson laughed.

"I'll just do that." She circled herself in step then moved on to the door to LARRYet's. Hearing a loud, YEEHAW! as a door notification she jumped then laughed at the early warning sign. Lifting her sunglasses to see better in the gloomier setting she searched for Dick. He couldn't possibly be that hard to find. Dick was a big boy.

All men's clothing she tried not to look shameless and did peruse cowboy hats when no salesperson immediately showed up. "Henry would look...dorky. God so would Roman. I'm not even sure I'd look good in one." She tried one far too big and giggled. "I'm just not a hat girl."

"More feminine hats next door." She heard a gruff voice, peering over her shoulder at a burley older man with a handle bar moustache. Of course that was met with a playful expression. "Help you young lady?"

"Just looking!" Straight at a fella as big as Dick. "Hello there."

"Mornin'! I'm Lawson. Proprietor and wrangler." He tipped his own hat and tweaked his moustache with both hands as if revving up a motorcycle. Maybe the old fart had two horses.

"Oh, so you're the Lawson in this one whore town." Not even close in that assessment. She meant horse not whore but he got the gist.

"That I am."

"I'm looking for birthday ideas. My daughters actually, twins. I stepped in here first..."

"To get an eye full of Dick Smallwood?" He winked.

"Is he that popular?"

"Signin' a contract with Gillbilly's he says. Mickey Gilly's cousin's record label." He chuckled. "Me? Never heard of it."

"Aww! I did notice him walking in. Very handsome."

"Cleans up! He's in back lookin' at jeans and shirts. Need an introduction?"

"Would you mind if I did that on my own?" Evil in her eyes he knew trouble had blown into town like a...rumble weed. Tumble even!

"Ain't nobody here. Have at it." He waved her on then watched her ease in front of him before wiggling away. Out of ear shot he growled, "God almighty!"

Trying to appear less obvious she spotted something that made her mind wander. "Oh my! Are these...assless chaps?" Pausing to look them over was all the time needed for Dick to look up and see her, eyes going without blinking.

"Now who are you?" He grinned. Giving up on his quest for rugged denim he moved to an endcap and planted an elbow up on it. Seeing her hands move behind her and palm her butt cheeks he knew that was his cue. "Ain't assless if there's somethin' coverin' them. Might be too big for ya."

"Nothing is too big for...oh my!" She played breathless in looking at him. "Getting ideas for..." She didn't want to repeat herself. "...I'm going dancing with my girlfriends tonight. River Rats down by the Cum..berland." There was always that play on sex. It came natural to her. "I want to be original so I considered chaps."

"Your petite size is probably next door. Those might fit me though."

"Do model for me." She winked. "Wait!" She pointed toward the front of the store. "Didn't I see you...on that flyer in the window?" Thanks for the heads up Bronson. Small or not!

"Only if you model a pair from next door."

"Deal!"

"Observant gal!" He chuckled with swagger, "Dick Smallwood."

"That's impossible." She frowned at him. He knew what she was insinuating.

"Not even close." He winked. His beast was thick and well defined behind his already tight jeans. Her eyes zeroed in on it and shivered. "Pluck me up a size 42 waist, 40 length." He was a massive fucker. Almost a Dominic Black except not as upper body built as the bodybuilder. Magnificent regardless. Sorting through the chaps she found a 42/38 and questioned him on the length. "Close enough!" That's what Henry McKellen said at that exact same moment to her daughter Dakota. Twist of that fate!

"Follow me to find my pair?"

"Right behind ya."

"Mmm!" Let the seduction begin.

Stepping through into LASSos they found Lawson who monitored both sides but went next door to avoid blocking her. Nice of him. "Hello again Lawson! Show me assless chaps that might fit lil' ole me." Southern Belle! Lashes batting!

Lawson smirked at Dick in passing between them, he knew there was something hot waiting in the wings. Reaching the chaps section he looked back as Josie found herself mesmerized by a Cowgirl mannequin holding a lasso in her hands. Fingers brushing along the rope it was almost as if she were hinting without even looking at Dick.

"Lookin' to rope a calf?"

"Two maybe?" Dick chuckles at Lawson. Calves!

"Are you boys being suggestive?" She beguiled them. "Step at a time."

"These might fit you." Lawson held up a pair of leather chaps. Shuffling to his side she took the pair and held them over her waist to gauge the fit. "Changing room is right over there."

"They're assless Lawson. I might as well change right here. Objections?"

Puckering he shrugged, "Still nobody else here. Have your fun."

"Try yours on too. Same time?" She eyed Dick.

"Now that there would be my cue to mosey along lil doggy." Lawson stepped away and locked the door to LASSos, turning a sign on the door which said to enter through LARRYet's. "Y'all will know when you hear the Yeehaw!" Concerning outside interference.

"Isn't this fun?" She giggled and took off her thin halter.

"Chaps go on the bottom." Dick laughed.

"I know. Your turn Cowboy."

Growling he unbuttoned his shirt and removed it to offer her a good look at his muscle definition. Aside from a few scars he was godlike. Like a gentleman he motioned for her next moment. Shorts slithered to her heels Josie was naked and perfect to the eye...and Dick. That eye too! Returning her gentlewomanly wave he took his boots off first then unhooked his big buckle, zipping down before dropping his drawers. Boxers beneath bulging she nibbled a nail in wait.

"Chap up!" He nodded!

"Not until you're assless too."

"Don't mind if I do." A devilish grin he dropped his boxers, a whopping nine inch beast dropping free of the waistband, lifting up in honor of her.

"Oh my god! Sign my autograph with that pen...is...is fucking huge."

"Chap up!" He repeated himself checking out her thin pubes over an extremely narrow labia. For as much sex as Josie had her body stretched back every time. At age 34 she was still looking 20. Possibly why her girls looked 15 even at 18. Hurrying to slip her chaps on they actually fit her perfectly. Assless also meant crotchless!

His own chaps on that big dick looped over the material as he buckled up. Modelling together she eyed the front entrance. One side of a window dressing stood another mannequin. Giggling she looked at Dick and said, "Are your balls full?"

"You know it." He chuckled. Taking his wrist she drug him toward the front of the store, his boldness in question the closer he got to the windows. The street was busy in car traffic only, foot traffic minimal at 10:25 AM. "What are we doin' exactly?"

"Playing mannequin." She eased the Cowgirl aside and climbed up on the 4X6 ledge. Goofily she posed taking the Cowgirl's hat off the mannequin and putting it on her head. "It fits!"

"Bet this won't!" He chuckled lifting his dick teasing her.

"Only one way to find out. Get up here!" She drug him up behind her and brought his arms around her waist. "Don't move just look stiff...like him." She reached under her thighs and guided his huge crown up to her vulva smothering it within her labia until pressure struck. "Make him fit!"

"Yes Ma'am!" He sighed and pushed deep. To traffic they would only see her eyes roll back. "Nice and tight!"

"FUCK!" She exhaled vibrantly accepting his third arm. She had access to big dicks but...not like this...Henry was big... "Mace is close to this size..." She pondered, "...but Piper denies me him. Just as well...I...oh shit!"

Across the street looking into that Hardcore Hobbies store was Mace Belmont. Speak of the devil! Nobody on the traffic side even looked their way as Dick started hammering her hard. Trying not to palm the glass Josie held his forearms and began moaning.

Thoughts rampant in watching her bestie's nephew, "Mace!" She panted over the boy closing her eyes to visualize him as being the dick inside her. This was as close to reality as she was going to get. She made a promise to Piper not to bed down her nephew. She intended to keep that promise. Too bad he never made that same promise. With Mace vanishing into the store she sighed and came hard over Dick's dick. She could not go anywhere without getting laid. Showroom window! How erotic!

"First for me but I'm diggin' it." Dick huffed. "Pussy feels nice. Josie was it?"

"Yesssss!" She responded huffing in short pants at his thrashing hammer. "God I can feel your tip in my heart."

"Fallin' in love?"

"Autograph my uterus." She yelped cumming a second round. Not a single eye looked their direction. This was beyond a miracle. While he held her aloft by her biceps they heard a grumble behind them. Dick looking over his shoulder found Lawson removing his window mannequin to give them more room. She smiled at his efforts even as he told them. "Sales are final. You both bought those chaps."

"No problem Lawman." Dick chuckled.

Leaving them to get sweaty for another few minutes Lawson returned with improv. In his hands was a lariat. "Need help?" He stepped up beside them even as Dick slammed into the yelping Mother of two. Rope coiling her arms in and around then binding her wrists Josie laughed at her predicament. Bound tight and upper body immobile Dick coaxed her feet off the floor and she hugged his shins on the way to the flooring. Doggy style he took her without so much as a worry of who saw them. Lawson retreating from right out in the open, left the lovers to perform their rodeo in peace. Get along lil' doggy indeed!

"Holdin' up okay down there Josie Girl?"

"GOD YES! Keep me here as long as possible. I love the exhibitionism of it all."

"Makes two of us. Just so you recall I'm playin' at River Rat's tonight. You mentioned meetin' girlfriends. My band might like doin' this." He laughed.

"Confession? I knew you were playing there. Coincidence our going there though. CHRIST! RIGHT THERE! HIT ME HARD RIGHT THERE!" She halted conversation as he multiplied his energy level to give her a screaming orgasm. Her body jerking about she tried finishing her conversation within whimpers. "There will be male teachers too. I'm an English teacher."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,869 Followers
12