Starting from Scratch Ep. 099: SHIVER ME MEMBERS

Story Info
SHIP AHOY MATIES! Orgy on the high seize!
5.7k words
4.66
5.3k
2
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 99 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

12:45 PM, on the Cumberland River...

"I can't believe how dark you're getting in just three hours."

Roger Dundee admired the blond goddess herself Counsellor Piper Cherry as she lay baking in the sun's intensity. Every thirty minutes he had her roll over so he could apply more lotion to literally every part of her succulent body. Front, back, sides, crevices, even her clitoris was well coated. She was more than happy to have her pool boy Science Teacher and Houseboat Captain pay so much attention to detail. She adored the guy! In only a few short weeks they had bonded in such a way it was almost boyfriend and girlfriend without calling one another such. Two lovers simply enjoying the company of one another and what had yet to be intercourse. Oh that was on it's way. Time to pay...the Piper!

"I've never had troubles building amazing tans. I used to live by my parents swimming pool growing up. When I was a cheerleader for the Atlanta Falcons I had to tan regularly it was in my contract."

"They contractually made you sunbathe?" He laughed.

"My husband's contract. EX! Sorry I still forget I'm divorced on occasion."

"No problem!"

"So...Roger...ever married? I don't recall ever asking you that."

"Naaa! I like being single." He shared staring at the water below then swiftly craned his neck to make eye contact, "Hope that doesn't dash your hopes of walking down the aisle with me someday. Although you would look pretty sweet walking toward me in only a veil."

"If I ever get married again..." Dramatic pause, "It's going to be a mock wedding. We did, we didn't! Now that I'm free and changing my entire outlook on life...I don't need a ring that I can't buy myself."

"Fair enough! I'm pretty much the same way. I saw how my brother Brock's marriage went so I know I'm not putting myself through that shit. He's lucky he could scrounge money together to buy River Rat's and open up his restaurant. She tried to take him to the cleaners but luckily he had one hell of a lawyer. If you ever get in a bind call Winslow Hardecker. That guy is Perry Mason on retainer."

"Hardecker? He lives right behind me. His son is a piece of work."

"Knox? Try having him as a student. Almost came to blows one day he and I. Probably would have if it weren't for his girlfriend Lily Kramer. She jumped on his back when he raised a fist. Thankfully Carl was nearby to cut the tension short. He was picking on Travis Herbert and I just couldn't live with watching the kid get bullied."

"Travis has his moments but his heart's in the right place, even if his hand isn't." She reaches for his hand and takes possession, "Speaking of..."

"Need lotion already?"

"Not the kind in a bottle." She beguiled him, "Don't you think it's time you made me walk that big plank of yours, without the veil?" His dick had not gone down since before they set sail. "I'm ready to take it beyond your tongue and fingers Captain Nye." Bly combined with Bill Nye! "Let's get that big dick of yours rocking the boat."

"Thought you would never beg." He chuckled and rolled over into her on the mattress he had topside to lay out on in comfort.

"Give it to meeeeee!" She pouted with need then laughed. "You've waited long enough Handsome. Cum in mommy...to mommy." She grit her teeth recalling his houseboat was named after his Mother. "Sorry Mrs. Dundee!" She patted the floor of the rooftop to her side lovingly out of respect.

Ignoring the insult Roger just drew her into a kiss and crawled on top of her. Beginning with simple slides of his beastly eight inch cock along her moistened labia he opted to excite her and build up adrenalin. Teasing her without touching he located Heaven and shot for Hell. Straight down into a warm wet firestorm. Liquid fire! Napalm Sunday! She juiced up around his girth upon entry. Piper was sooo ready for this man.

Legs circling his hips she prodded him with each penetration. No words only thoughts, Roger complimented her cunt with each constriction of thigh muscles, her pussy tightening around him then letting him go to dive deeper. The dynamic was impressive. Sweltering kisses led to a breathless break for oxygen. Palming his face she stared at him without blinking.

"What have I been missing?"

"You're the one who wanted to hold out until today."

"Never again will I make you wait. Take it whenever you want it Cap'n!"

"In school?"

"Of course! I told you to show me off...sex is showing off, is it not?"

"We'll see!" He chuckled then pressed her back into another tongue wrestling match. She tasted delicious, her pussy felt incredible. Equal opportunity she felt the same of his tender insertions that increased in depth each time. She knew he was building up the excitement, her hunches were never wrong.

Passion rising Piper went for gold and gave him every ounce she had pent up. Sex with the Detainees at Horton-Dexter, what little she allowed thus far were never true passion, more short but sweet. Sadly, she had gotten screwed by more boys from Marquette High than her own jock flock. By all rights she should be wore out after last night's game but no, Piper was just beginning.

Even though she had tested the waters in Detention on minor levels she had blocked that intimate portion of her life until today. This man was a charming rogue and there was no denying him her best. He was more than willing to give her everything she could ever want from friendship to hardcore sex, to living with her exhibitionist determination. The day he lifted her skirt and showed Senior students her pussy...not that she hadn't herself on occasion...she knew he was a keeper...of sorts.

Even joining forces with Henry McKellen in eating her in the hallway was impressive. She knew she could not live on eighteen year old's forever as much fun as they were. She required adult supervision as well, something she intended to work on going forward to protect herself. Nothing but students was a crime and she was well aware, yet she was under the protection of Principal Carl Manley, more so than she was yet privy too. That admission would come in the following weeks. Long live the fun!

Unable to simply kiss with devotion Roger evaded her pouty lips and swarmed her throat with adoration, his nomadic kisses taking her soul back to her marriage. Davon was always into passion, he knew exactly how to bring out Piper's true inner spirit. There were times she thought of her ex fondly even though he was a convicted murderer. It was he that inspired her exhibitionist tendencies by taking her in public. Showing off because his career said he could. Being a star football player he got away with...well...almost everything but murder. She in that sense at least was not an accessory, she knew nothing of his brutality. Maybe her hunches were not always on target after all.

"I'm going to say this once then shut up..." He paused to search her eyes, "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen Piper Cherry. I'm not even feeling worthy of you whether my ego tells me I'm one hell of a stud or not. I could land any girl I wanted, but in this minute, I want you."

"Well, let's not waste that minute."

She loved his sincerity. Nodding Roger hit that pussy hard, her body rising up to his efforts with an amplifier of her own. Let the exhaustive cries of pleasure scare the fish away. Missionary was certainly a good choice to share the passion with her but Roger knew when to switch it up. Rolling to her side he prompted her to lay on her own. Lifting her leg up he nailed her cunt from the side, she peering back at him with a hint of, "You go boy!"

Cumming hard on his cock energized her and she withdrew her squirting pussy and rolled him over this time. Dominating him on top of Old Strokey she rode him like a woman obsessed, her gyrations lightning swift and swallowing his penis whole, balls pelting her inner thighs like slapping leather in a gunfight. DRAW PILGRIM! Roger Dundee couldn't resist any longer and nutted inside her. He didn't even sweat over it for not being respectful. Nor did Piper!

Rolling yet again he took her back to the mattress and gripped her ankles bringing her legs back behind her head. The contortion brought visions of her second Detention where Angus Furlong and his flunkies cuffed her hands and ankles together. They could have all taken her that day, but didn't until she offered a hand full of trustees a short sample. From there on her future at Horton-Dexter was house whore. She simply could not contain her desires any further.

Piper truly hoped when Roger learned of her full exploits he didn't turn away. Gut said he was in it for the long crawl. After proving to her he was capable of similar when she set her cheerleaders upon him she knew how promising this man could be.

Rising up over her pretzel form Roger briefly became Henry McKellen in how he pounded her deep with piledriver precision. Straight down deep and hard, her mind grew lost. Her biggest fear in that moment was calling him Henry by accident. Even worse...Mace! Watching Mace over her surveillance house cams while her nephew destroyed cheerleader Tina Wiles, Piper's own fantasies were of this hardcore cuddle drive. Move the heard and settle down to relax later. Roger could steer her along as much as he wanted. Get along Big Doggy! Drive that wood East! RAWHIDE!

Two swift orgasms in a row Roger pulled away and off the mattress to stretch his back. As he stood tall over her she flared up and moved to her knees in front of him. Climbing his body she wrapped her arms and legs around his hips and let him guide his boa boy back up into her. A standing ride was Piper's trademark. Right out in here in broad daylight, not a soul in sight. Sure!

Hearing a distant boat with a big engine they both sought out where it was coming from. Piper not wanting to restrain herself gyrated like a madwoman. Holding her aloft was a sight, her breasts crushing up and dancing when she tilted back was impossible not to look at. She was in control, he merely holding on for dear life.

Her moans carrying loudly competed with the oncoming boat. Rog knew it was too early for his brother Brock to show up with lunch, the engine too large for the boat he would be piloting. He had a guess and peering down the river he spotted his terrorists. It was the cabin cruiser with college students from the docks. Obviously, they were looking for party cove too.

"College punks." He warned Piper, who ignored him and rode his beast without concern. Just as he sighed Piper reeled up close to put her face right into his. Exhaling a hot breath she told him point blank, "NOT STOPPING!" Bitch was in heat!

"Did I say we were?" He smirked and carried her to the side rail of his rooftop and dangled her backwards over it. In the direction of his boats drift the oncoming craft could see her bouncing breasts as he fucked her. In Piper's tilt she watched the large boat arriving and slowing in speed the closer it got. Awestruck the college friends whupped at their luck in finding the hot blond they saw streaking back at drydock.

The man who spoke up for all of his compatriots a few hours earlier took to the front bow standing tall and hoisting a beer over his head. "AHOY! Looks like you two are hogging our usual party spot. All good, man! Taking advantage I see."

"YES HE FUCKING IS!" Piper yelled as the boat killed it's noisy engine and another man weighed anchor. Piper succumbed to lost vision as Roger nailed her cunt in rapid fashion. Drooping further back as she twitched the crew aboard the other boat admired their ferocity, it was as if Roger wanted to show off himself. Hearing the students rally a round of praise while enduring Piper's shrill cries of pure ecstasy, Roger grinned at some of the college girls biting their nails in his direction. Roger was built to attract in his fitness regiment, he rarely turned a head away.

"Don't mind us we're just voyeurs." The man on the bow chuckled tipping his beer back for a swallow.

"I can see that." Roger grinned. "Looks to me like your lady friends are missing out."

"Yeah Dillon!" A cute brunette laughed, "When are you gonna be man enough to fuck me like that?"

"Right the fuck now."

Dillon dropped his trunks and boasted a nice six inch. In her dangle Piper's vision caught a glimpse and reached out as if wanting Dillon. Far too distant to do any good she reared upright clawing her way back into Roger's chest. Arms circling his neck she giggled, "Don't you dare let these toddlers show you up."

"Wouldn't think of it."

He took her back to the mattress and nailed her doggy style. The students being slightly lower than his rooftop had to hop up and down to see a full visual of Roger wailing on Piper. Dillon and his girl Jenna took to the bow in missionary fashion. He was too drunk to try it standing up for fear of sending themselves overboard into the muddy backwaters. It still became a competition of squeals and yelps between Jenna and Piper. In the seating area on the back of the cruiser three other pairings took to fucking. High seas orgy!

While it would have been nice for it to have been just he with Piper alone, Roger knew how much she liked to involve others in some fashion. She was just too far gone now that she had convinced herself this was the lifestyle she wanted. Far be it for Roger Dundee to even try changing this perfect beauty. All he could do was look out for her best interest. Out here in the backwaters anything could happen, that's why the college crew loved the area as much as Roger did. His thoughts on tranquility were long gone now that these invading forces hijacked his privacy. Might as well make the best of it.

Unwilling to nut Roger had to retreat from Piper's love nest. She worried he was wearing out lifting up from her upper body compression into the mattress but was pleasantly surprised. Gripping her by her hair he drug her upright into his chest. Walking them back to the railing he penetrated her from behind but held her by her throat.

Using both hands he choked her and drew her head back in a vicious manner that enticed her to hiss a muffled, "Fuck me!" Nailing her from behind the students found themselves pausing in their own engagements to see how rough Roger was getting. Piper screaming her lungs out at how good it felt was simply overpowering their senses. Faces were redirected as guys seemingly lost interest in their girls due to Piper's extraordinary pose. Jealousy was not going to let that happen. Back to it boys!

The sole man without any partner leaned on the steering wheel of the boat feeling out of sorts with everyone else having fun and he left behind to watch. Could be worse he thought, some of his friends girls were dynamite hot. Resorted to rubbing himself out of frustration he happened to notice Piper's buccaneer bikini waving from the flagpole. Chuckling he interfered with his buddies to point it out. None cared enough but did laugh, their bitches were too busy keeping their attention. Shrugging it off he simply enjoyed Piper and jerked off facing her. Roger knew...didn't give a shit.

"I can't take you anywhere can I?" Roger panted at Piper. She laughed over their environment getting out of hand, but at the same time loved it.

"As long as they don't board your boat like actual pirates or you swinging your dick like Errol Flynn just go with it. You're the hottest guy on the water Big Guy."

"I do put those college guys to shame don't I?" He chuckled, "They look like they're on the debate team."

"Debate with them later. I don't think you're giving me everything you got Dundee." She huffed under pressure of his grip on her throat. "Harder Bucko!" As if igniting a wick under his cannon Roger held her further over the railing, she proving her flexibility and clawing her toes up his right leg to grip in as leverage before lifting her left leg up to join his opposing hip. Gritting his teeth he stressed that her neck being held in such a manner might hurt her as their seesaw penetration wove a realization from the boat's inhabitants. Even while tapping their ladies it was impossible not to watch Piper and Roger. In their current stance Piper appeared like the hood ornament on a 1936 Auburn, her arms out to her side as if flying. She was breathtaking!

"Oh my God! How can she do that? I'd break my neck." Becky Elkhart told her man Troy. "She's incredible!"

"So are you." Troy offered as brownie points, whipping her back to him and gripping her throat just as Roger was doing. She gasped and tried to recreate Piper's moves but just was not that talented. Honestly it was pretty embarrassing. Pathetic even!

"We make a pretty good team." Roger told Piper as she moaned in a lower more restrained volume, "Between your cheerleader flexibility and my strength we're showing these kids who rules. Cum on my cock Baby! Cum on my cock."

"Cum in my cunt Baby! Cum in my cunt." She mocked him spitting words under his tightening grip. He had no problem with that, any real stress over nutting in her was long gone. If she wasn't worried, he wasn't going to be. Her clutched legs quaking Piper was losing her grip with each insertion. He could tell and struggled a bit in his trembling stance. He didn't want to pull out he was getting close to climax.

"Almost there..." He panted, "Hold on a lil longer."

"Let me go after."

"What?" He faltered at her request. "You mean my grip on your neck?"

"No! My whole body. Trust me!"

"Piper the Cumberland river is nasty as fuck to swim in."

"TRUST ME!" She blurted, he seeing saliva shooting out of her mouth into the air. "CUM IN ME!" She was getting scary. Grunting Roger fired on all cylinders and coated her uterus with a vicious attack of jizz. Screaming at his invading corsairs she lost her toe grips and slipped to the deck, leaning over the railing.

Releasing her throat Piper gasped for air then gripped the sturdy railing and like a gymnast performed a hand stand. The group on the boat went crazy from awe. Whipping her trembling limbs down until her toes touched the rail Piper looked up at Roger with a flip of her tongue and a wink.

"Woman overboard!" With a razz she threw her body backwards making certain there was plenty of distance between she and the hull of the houseboat. Roger nearly shot piss out over her in his stressful reaction.

Submerging in the river Piper stayed under and literally swam under the cabin cruiser. All sex ceased on the boat as everyone sought to find Piper out of worry. Not one of them found her climbing their ski deck at the back of the boat. Sneaking up behind them in silence she got into position to sit on a padded bench. Legs up she began fingering herself until finally noticed by one of the girls.

"HOLY FUCK!" Samantha Wiley expelled. "She's on our boat." With her yelp of shock all eyes turned on Piper laughing.

"That was some crazy shit!" Dillon chuckled.

"You've been taken over. Surrender your women to Captain Dundee." She pointed at Roger. The women lured into looking up at Roger stroking his dick dropped their jaws at what Piper was proposing. Without much thought the four young ladies took to the water and swam toward the houseboat. Roger shook his head and pointed at the clueless men.

"Give up your treasure Fellas!" Rog chuckled, "X marks the twat!" Five young men swarmed Piper and took her down into the cruiser's cabin. A single full size bed below the group took Piper to the mattress and nailed her one after the other. FUCKeneers!

Roger leery but cooperating headed down below and met the four college coeds and enjoyed their attentions every way possible. Piper just got him laid by young vibrant sluts. He knew he had a good thing in Piper Cherry when she set him up with the cheerleaders at Horton-Dexter. Now he was moving on to better things, all thanks to that crazy bitch next door.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12