Starting from Scratch Ep. 109: RED LIGHT DISTRICT

Story Info
SWITCH! SWITCH! SWITCH! SWITCH! Musical HOleS!
4.6k words
4.68
3.8k
0
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 109 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"Who's the designated driver?"

Roger Dundee walked out with Piper Cherry hugging his bicep. Last minute tequila shots doubled up, the Teachers Association by association were all swaying on the way out to the parking lot. Logically, Spanish teacher Kevin Fowler was the least wasted but he didn't know how to drive Dewey's stick shift. Dewey the Wolfman howling and chasing LeAnne and Mimi like a rabid dog proved repeatedly that he wasn't in any shape to drive, especially when he crawled on all fours in the parking lot. It took Damon Rice to grab the hairy History teacher by his beard to calm him down.

"I'm thinkin' I'll be Soccer Dad busing these guys. Kev there can bring Dewey back to get his car tomorrow. Our van has room enough for six. We are headed home right?"

"Noooo!" Piper froze looking for her car keys in her purse. "Party at Roger's houseboat. Everybody follow me. We have to keep this party going, right Josie?"

"I haven't been on the river in years. I'm in! I'll leave my vehicle here, Roman and I can ride with you and Roger. You can bring me back in the morning."

"All good! Mimi? Lele?" Roger invited, the girls giddy and hugging one another. In their sloppy drunk demeanor they were ready for anything now. Dewey and Kevin had no choice in the matter. Where Mimi went, Kev would follow. He wanted laid as promised. Patrice unlocking their van opened the side door and let the group pile in. Ladies first, Dewey lifted LeAnne's skirt and bit her ass. The move made her jump and fall over Mimi in the bench seating, the giggles were contagious. Dewey giving chase landed on both women, proceeding to lick their faces like a dog in heat, leaving Kevin as the doorman. Damon fidgeting at Kev being left out in the cold sighed and offered advice.

"Backseat! Reach over the seat back and grab Mimi by her hair and say get back here. All it's gonna take Lil' Buddy." Shocked by the recommendation, Kevin climbed over Dewey and took the backseat by himself. Once the wrestling match settled down in the middle seating, Kevin Fowler made his move. Gripping Mimi's brown locks just enough to spark curiosity, Kevin hissed. "Get back here." Turning in her seat, she launched herself up over the back and got hung up, her heels piercing the roof upholstery. Patrice rolled her eyes at the tears her stilettos were leaving behind. Ordinarily she would be pissed but she knew the girl didn't mean to do it. Her skirt drifting down over her ass cheeks, Mimi found herself unable to get loose, her knees over the seat while the rest of her was dangling down over Kevin's lap.

Damon crawled in over Dewey and LeAnne just to unhook Mimi's heels then assisted in her going over the edge. Hand on her bare bottom, he sent her packing into Kevin's possession. More room now, LeAnne scooted further in and found Wolfy following her to lay on top and kiss on her neckline. LeAnne was just drunk enough to let him get away with it. He wasn't so bad! Even when he panted heavily with booze breath.

"I'll duct tape that tear tomorrow." Damon grumbled to Patrice as he opened her door and helped her in. Patrice was having fun regardless. Once everyone was in and enjoying the company, Damon started the van and backed out, pulling up behind Piper's SUV in wait.

Within Piper's ride, Josie snuggled up to Roman who forgave her actions but still felt it got way too much out of hand. "You lose your G-string?" She hadn't put it back on after peeing before they left the bar River Rats.

"I lost it somewhere. So who was your waitress girlfriend?" She giggled trying to act jealous but failed miserably.

"Random fun. I ate her to piss you off but obviously that fell flat."

"Roman...we're open. You know I love sex and can't get enough. I will always fulfill your fantasies Honey. You can't be mad at me when I come back to you every time."

"You tell that to Henry too?"

"Well...yes, he is my husband. I have to go back."

"No fighting in my marriage...I mean carriage." Piper glared into her rearview. "You kids are old enough to know one another's habits. So play nice."

"We are doing just fine Driving Miss Hazy." Josie drunkenly used Piper's own style of humor against her. Once halting her giggles, she flipped her tongue out at her then wagged it at Roger. She recalled that dick in her mouth earlier quite fondly. Maybe it was time to bed him down. Roger simply chuckled and guided Piper out of her parking space. Snuggling up to Roman, he relaxed his viewpoint but still thought about waitress Judy. Judy...Josie...too close in name for his taste. Fun while it lasted.

"Take it slow, Piper." Roger shared concern over her drunken state. "It's only five miles to the marina."

"I'll manage! I'm the Captain of this ship Jolly Roger."

"With floatation devices as nice as yours...I'm sinking on purpose."

"Inside me?" She giggled.

"Me too." Josie let it be known. Roman just rolled his eyes. Now his girl was eyeballing Roger Dundee. He was ready to call it a night, he just knew his luck was running out. Too old for this crap torturing his soul until he felt Josie's hand on his crotch. Back in the shame...game.

Taking to the main road, Piper opted to drive through downtown where surprisingly traffic was slim, everybody still out at 2:45 AM was taking the highway home. Fortunate for them, considering the shape they were in. It seemed as if they were halted by every stoplight they encountered, probably another good thing to be honest.

Reaching the area of town where Josie and Piper clothing shopped a few weeks back, Piper ceased mobility at a red light and had a strange inspiration. No traffic anywhere she put her SUV in park and unhooked her seatbelt. Roger wondering what she was up to saw her leave the safety of her car and strip her dress off right in the street. "You coming?" She laughed at Roger.

"I'm going to regret this." Shirt off in the car he hopped out and dropped his cargo pants, into the passenger seat they went. Expecting to meet Piper, he found her running around Damon's van, the group inside calling her crazy. Roger nude in Damon's headlights, even Patrice was smiling.

"Roger Dundee is one fine specimen of a white man."

"Don't tell me you're thinking of going out there." Damon grit his teeth. Before he could get an answer, Dewey Knowles opened the side door and climbed out. Free at last the beastly man shredded his clothing like the rabid wolf he was. Mimi in Kevin's lap was in awe of the three nude...wait there was Josie in only her chaps and cowgirl hat whipping it up. Dewey in all of his hairy paunch chased her around Piper's SUV. Roman got out and stopped Josie cold in her tracks.

"What are we doing here?"

"CHINESE FIRE DRILL!" Piper laughed, swooping in to steal Josie. "Lose the tude and the clothes Crandell."

"We are so going to jail." Damon growled looking over at Patrice just as she jumped out of her seat and stripped out of her stretchy black dress. Stalking Roger, she shrugged at Damon and darted past him, Patrice in hot pussuit...pursuit...purrsuit? All of the below! Laughter ruled light change after light change. LeAnne looking back at Mimi took off like a light and lost her own dress and panties. Naked now, she found Dewey howling and lumbering after her. She went up on the sidewalk just to use a light pole as a defensive hideout.

"Come with me Kevin." Mimi couldn't resist any longer. "I have to experience this with my friends. Have fun with me." Taking his hand she insisted and he simply couldn't say no. Outside she removed her dress and threw it into the clothing pile in the middle seats. Only Damon sat left in the van shaking his head.

Mimi undressed an extremely nervous Kevin who mumbled. "Please don't let my family see my face in the papers tomorrow." Worry wart he was, he still had a hard on from hell at being with Mimi. Piper opened Damon's drivers side door and grabbed his arm.

"Everybody gets nakie for the fire drill. Last name Rice, you fit right in Buddy Boy."

"Racist!"

"Such is life my handsome Mandingo." That got a grin. Why yes he was! Caving in, he climbed out and let her strip him while Patrice pawed up Roger. Once joining the free spirit nation, Piper led Damon out to the street. First time for Damon, Piper stroked his cock, he nervous of what Patrice might say until he saw her doing the same to Roger, then Josie kneeling to suck off Roman.

"EVERY RED LIGHT, WE SWITCH PARTNERS!" Piper yelled as a stray car drove by going the other way. She then proceeded to jump up into Damon's arms and reach behind her to install his worthy 7.5 inside her cunt. HELL YEAH! Damon had fantasized about this moment. Falcon Cheerleader here he cums. Not tonight Damon...one light duration, it was impossible. Still, he enjoyed her riding his beast and moaning right up into his face. Eye contact meant feeling each warm wet insertion even more. He truly wished for at least one more red light before he had to stop.

Patrice bent over and Roger took her from behind, she wailing hard and ramming her ass back into him like a pro. He slapped her jiggly cheeks, making Patrice feel like a teenager again. Roger discovered his dark side, hers too.

Dewey drug LeAnne into the street and took her to the asphalt. Missionary, he slammed her cunt viciously, growling, the animalistic nature exciting her. Behind them, Kevin stood taking Mimi from behind. Their first physical penetration was incredible. Kev suddenly stepped into the light and enjoyed her pussy immensely. This was so much better than vibrators and masturbating together. All too short however!

"SWITCH PARTNERS!" Piper saw the light change. Lowered by Damon, she switched with Patrice to enjoy their true lovers. Josie left Roman and dropped down beside Dewey. Rolling over like a dog, he mounted Josie howling and panting in her ear. He even licked her cheek. LeAnne jumping up, looked at Mimi and grit her teeth. Not much to choose from Kevin or Roman. Eww! She chose Kevin, otherwise Mimi would be stuck with him. She could handle one light. Mimi escaping Kevin ran over to Roman and stood sheepish before him. Uncertain of his acceptance, he just pointed at his dick and let her suck him off. Her lips soft and tender, Roman puckered saying. "Maybe I should have hit the Art teacher." Too late!

Red light! Calling it again, Piper grabbed Dewey Knowles and took him up in front of her SUV closer to the light, her headlights shining right on them. He took her to her hands and knees and humped that hot ass doggy style, pulling her blond mane back hard. His feral attitude made Piper cum on his dick just before the light struck again.

During their dog show highlights, Patrice got stuck with Roman, LeAnne backing up to Damon, and Mimi with Roger. Roger plucked up Mimi and hauled her out next to Dewey and Piper and fucked her standing tall, Mimi's tiny body abused by his beast until she orgasmed loud and proud. If not for Josie taking down Kevin to ride him, he might have gotten upset over Mimi's joyous arrival. Hearing her made him wince as it was.

Three more cars drove past honking and whistling at the outdoor party. One car waiting at the light recorded it for posterity. Dirty old man! He even sat there through two more light changes beating off.

Patrice dealing with Kevin next was priceless, she just took his glasses off and sat on his blubbering emotions. Traumatized by her cunt and ass smothering him he nearly hurled. Poor guy! Patrice winded just sat it out.

Dewey with Josie led to more doggy, he choking her from behind caught her hormones at the right time and she exploded over his cock. In a fit of lust, Dewey pulled out of her and buried his face into her water bowl, coming up soaked, his beard saturated in Josie Juice. Nothing better!

Roger with LeAnne made her night. While primarily into women, she did love a big strong man. Planting LeAnne up against Piper's hatchback, he nailed the food truck assistant hard, she too realizing a very nice orgasm. Strangely, he rather enjoyed her snug fit. To their right, Roman took Piper to share in a cheesy grin between bros. Roman was finally having a good time.

Damon taking tiny Mimi was a dream come true. Even before she opened up like a flower, he enjoyed thinking of her lustful librarian appearance when he would see her in the Teachers lounge. Now that she was whoring it up with Piper and Josie, she was brilliantly perfect in his clutches. So perfect that Damon nutted inside her, she reacting with flaring eyes and an unbelievable sparkle. He knew she loved his outcome. She even kissed him with a thankful hunger. Good thing Patrice was on the other side of their van.

Light flight! Patrice tried her best to keep Roman involved, sucking him off. Damon and Josie hitting it hard up against his van, her hands palming the black metal surface as she squealed and detonated another flow of tremors and Josie fuel. LeAnne dealing with Kevin just had to be endured, she just closed her eyes at him performing missionary.

Thirty minutes of drunken sex acts, it all came down to this...

Police cars lit up all around them, the old man driving off in a hurry with his dick still out. At least he escaped the madness. Literally four squad car sirens warning the orgy or their arrival pinned in both the van and Piper's SUV. The Teachers in a panic started to run for their clothing when an officer on his PA barked. "NOBODY MOVES! FREEZE RIGHT WHERE YOU STAND."

"I just knew it." Roger told Piper, his dick losing steam just that fast.

"Oopsie?" She gnashed her teeth, miscalculating their getting away with this. To her left, Kevin Fowler peed a stream all over LeAnne's calf. Hearing her growl. "What the hell Kevin?" Only led to him apologizing and talking about the morning paper. No way were they not being in the arrest section on page 5, surely this would be all over the News.

"Looks like we're paying the babysitter overtime." Damon sighed as Patrice held his hand with eyes bulging as police officers rolled in on them shining flashlights in their eyes, then her chest. Like spotlights the male officers checked out the ladies. Piper and Josie turning to face them and finding a beam on their pussies. Acting an idiot, Josie acted as if she were a cat chasing a laser pointer right over her clit. Shameless hussy! Watching her, Piper giggled and tried to claw at Josie's pussy conceiving a catfight of sorts. This was not going as planned.

Defending drunk, Dewey grabbed Mimi and LeAnne and stood protecting them, growling like a guard dog. They in turn hugged one another behind his hairy back, palming his shoulders for security. Never once had they ever been arrested so it had yet to sink in their true dilemma. A taser lifted to show Dewey he changed persona to a yelping whimper as if an owner kicking his dog. Roman slapped at Piper and Josie to make them behave but in doing so a lady officer, she a large black female moved in to nudge Roman away from the ladies.

"You done touched enough for one night Ballcap? I can add domestic abuse to your rap sheet. Hands on the van...all of you." Slowly every single one of them stood with their backs to the police officers, five in attendance now seeing as there were so many violators present. Random calls over their mics were ignored as the five cops checked out the crime scene. Eye contacts all thinking the same of the ladies, Officer Myrtle Crump scowled at her male counterparts.

Flashlights on all five women's asses spoke volume. While Myrtle took charge, the other officers mumbled amongst one another about how hot these streakers were. A plan set in motion agreed upon, Officers Big Brutus Younger and Lonnie Coltrane ventured up close with hand cuffs and read the ladies their rights. Crotches rubbing up on Piper and Josie first as the officers played it off as struggling to clasp the cuffs, spoke of their Miranda rights. The teachers all silent awaiting the same treatment cursed under their breath for being so stupid.

"You handsome folks not realize there's cameras over the stoplights here uptown?" Myrtle chuckled. "Candid Camera people! While this surely does look fun y'all know it's against the law to be having public sex even at this hour of the morning."

"Do I smell alcohol on your breath?" Lonnie sniffed at Josie.

"Dick too." She giggled.

"Ah! A funny girl. I'll just take you into custody myself. Can you walk a straight line Miss...I know there's no ID on you?"

"In my purse. And, probably not." She couldn't resist. "You can carry me in a straight line I bet."

"JOSIE!" Roman snapped. Myrtle taking her night stick out poised it in the middle of Roman's lower back to quiet him down. "That's enough out of you Ballcap. Anson? Why don't you cuff the old guy here and stash him in your backseat. Take the weaselly guy with you." Joining Anson Potter was another officer, a portly white man with glasses, his name Pete Giffen. Yep! You guessed it! He was often mocked for his name and looking like Peter Griffin from the Family Guy. He just did his job. Cuffing Roman and Kevin, Roman took it better than expected. Kevin cried like a baby with separation anxiety.

"Mimmmmmiiii!" It broke her heart seeing him torn from her side, but the mouse held her breath pouting. Dewey growling at Peter found Peter snarling back, Dewey then shut down like a neutered dog. Fun and games was over. Brutus Younger cuffed Dewey and hauled him to join Kevin and Roman in a shared backseat. Once unloading the prisoners, the officers came back and shackled Damon and Roger.

"Follow me Gentlemen."

"Aren't we all allowed to get dressed first?" Patrice chimed in.

"Not this time Booty Girl." Myrtle sighed. "Did we go to school together?"

Patrice dared to turn around for a second of recognition. "Myrtle Turtle?"

"Oh my goodness! Patricia right?"

"Patrice! Close enough. Surely you can have sympathy for old times sake?"

"You stole my boyfriend Tyrell, back in the day. That would be a hell to the no."

"Fuck!"

"I'll deal with you myself. Lonnie? Guard these chippies until I get back."

"Take your time." He chuckled, Anson rejoining him to admire the four ladies remaining. "What do you think Handsy Ansey? The chaps here said she couldn't walk a straight line. Say we test that theory?"

"All four of these gals look snockered to me. I say we walk them all." Cuffing Mimi and LeAnne, the ladies were incapacitated. "I'll take the two younger gals, you walk the blond and Susie Chapstick there." Anson liked Mimi's tight tiny body. LeAnne while taller than Mimi still had it going on with a hair more substance.

"Let's go Porn star!" Lonnie took Piper by her cuffs and nudged her right out in front of her SUV into her headlights.

"Do you really think I could make the cut?" Piper laughed.

"Body like yours...I'd rent your videos."

"Isn't that sexual harassment?"

"Why yes it was. Your word against mine Blondie. Crosswalk! To the other side and back. Strut a straight line." He patted her ass forward. Her balance uncanny being a cheerleader, she had no real problem crossing the street. Cars going by slowly observed her turn. Before her return stride, she shook her tits at the car closest to her. A man her age smiled but knew he had better not react with the cops present. Driving off on her fun, she pouted and turned her attention toward Officer Coltrane waiting on her. Finding it odd that he was rubbing his crotch, she realized these officers were likely not on the up and up, especially with those light pole cameras. Well, his dick was up, easy enough to tell that. Choosing to walk seductively only made him grin brighter. Josie brought on next by a returning Peter Giffen was encouraged to walk to the other side as well. Passing Piper they intentionally bumped hips giggling.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12