Starting from Scratch Ep. 110: copYcat

Story Info
COPS & thROBBERS! One and the ShAME! Who is Miranda again?
5.4k words
4.54
3.2k
1
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 110 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,869 Followers

"When do I get to make my one phone call?"

"Quiet down Geek!" Officer Brutus Younger, a giant of a black man with a hefty belly but 6'4 to his favor, nudged Kevin Fowler toward processing. "Besides who you got to call besides your Momma to say you'll clean your room when you get home?"

"I'll have you know I have one of the best lawyers in Nashville. I'll bring this precinct to it's knees." Big talk for a little man. Brutus didn't like his tone gripping the meek Spanish teacher by his upper arms and lifting him up eye level to meet his deadly wince.

"Keep it up, you'll be on your knees. I'm bi-sexual."

Swallowing dryly Kevin clammed up, no need to be hasty. Behind him fellow teachers Roger Dundee, Damon Rice, and Dewey Knowles grew worried about their safety. As big as they were, it was obvious the cops were bad and making their own rules in this late night hour.

"Funny you people don't even ask us our names." Roger attempted a change of conversation in hopes the big guy would lower Kevin before the teacher lost his urinary composure yet again. Still nude, the chances were good! It was only a matter of time before his tension cut loose without warning.

"Yo Stella?" Brutus peered over his shoulder at a gently heavy blond with her hair pinned up into a bun.

"You called Stud Muffin?" She approached from a tiny shelter with a desk.

"Tell these handsome boys their names."

"Yes Sir! Roger Dundee, Damon Rice, Dewpont Knowles, Roman Crandell and Piss ant Kevin Fowler." Kevin was offended and mumbled his distaste in Spanish.

"Dewpont?" Roger and Damon leered at their hairy friend chuckling.

"Hey! My parents were house painters." Dewey frowned. "So how do you folks know our names when you didn't even ask for ID?"

"Impound sent your things over. Teachers at Horton-Dexter, now that is interesting." She mused walking alongside the naked prisoners still in cuffs. A night stick used, lifts each penis in passing as she inspects their droop. For once not one of them had an erection. When she reached Dewey he growled at her like a dog then let out a howl. She liked his reaction. "Someone likes fetching a big stick." She dropped her nightstick on to the floor. "Bring it here boy." She coaxed him. Still intoxicated, he shrugged then bent down on his knees to pluck her club up in his teeth. Crawling back to Stella Evans, he sat up straight whimpering like a dog. "That's my good boy. I think after I get y'all fingerprinted and profiled we'll just see what other tricks you know." Pat! Pat! She loved his body hair infestation.

"Let's move it along Stella."

"Step on up Mister Dundee." She motioned him to a print table. Cuff's removed by Bruno and another officer named Danny Creek, the teachers waited in line. Stella taking Roger, dabbed his fingers one by one and rolled them across a form of recognition. Both hands blotted, he prepares to step back when Stella grabs his dick. "Not so fast. One last finger to print." She brought up a second ink pad from below her desk and placed it under his penis, then made an impression. Done, she wrapped a paper around his girth to make cock art, it was Stella's hobby.

"What the fuck? You can't do that. None of this for that matter."

"I think I just did." She batted her eyes at him. "Take him for his mugshot, Danny." Escorted away to another female manning a camera, Danny cuffed Roger back up and stood him on a pedestal.

"All yours Montez." Vivica Montez was a Cuban born beauty in her mid 30's, 5'6, and busty.

"Face forward! Hold the identification plaque chest high." She stood in front of him. Now she, Roger found attractive. Yes indeed, after his dick being printed, it was stirring. Luckily for him, the blotter pad was not ink but simply blueberry sauce spread out like a thin sheet of ink. Nobody was going to suck on a dick covered in printers ink.

Stepping back, she took his picture. Once done she told him. "Turn to your right." Complying with a roll of his eyes he did so. Peripherally he saw Vivica lower the camera to his waist and zoom in on his erection. "Stand up straight please." She meant his dick. Laughing at the irony, he shot his dick fully erect for her. "Oh, now that's one felon I'd like to fall on. I'm gonna call you Felon Hardtimes!" Yeesh! Twice called that in one night? It had to be a gimmick they cooked up.

One by one the teachers succumbed to their humiliations without any choice in their manhandling. Damon looking at Brutus had to ask. "Where's my Patrice?" Brutus smirked at him.

"Your girl and my girl have some unfinished business. She's being processed...elsewhere."

"She'd better not get roughed up."

"Worry about yourself, not as big as me guy." Brutus exhaled into his face. The scent of onions from an earlier pizza made Damon grimace to avoid a direct breath. "Get on up there and say cheese." He did have extra mozzarella on his pizza. Damon would just have to wait and see what happened.

Dewey up next as Roger and Damon get led away by Officer Creek to lockup thought it funny to howl just as Vivica took his photo. Laughing at him, she directed him sideways by hand and cupped his scrotum just to watch his milk bone rise for her. "That's better. You just keep that chin up." She moved back out of the shot and took his picture. "If you're nice I might just give you a moon to bay at." He panted with his tongue dangling which made her wink at him. He thought she was pretty fine too. Off to the holding cell.

Roman Crandell was next but processed quickly so that the older man was out of the way. All he was concerned about was how they were going to get out of this mess without a school scandal following their court dates. Fortunately for everyone, no one had a criminal record, not even Piper Cherry considering her husband was a murderer, so this first offense should be let off with a slap to the ass. Sure! You just think that Coach.

Kevin resisted as best he could until Stella and Vivica carried him to the tiny stage. Looking him over, both women frowned. "Not worth the film. Durbin?" Stella called another officer forward. "Put this guy in solitary cell number three. Let him sweat off his crimes." Ron Durbin chuckled and nudged him forward aggressively. "Let's go Convict." Poor Kevin would set this out alone bawling his eyes out, without his glasses to see by. They would get steamed up anyway. Assholes!

********

In the women's wing of the jail, Piper Cherry and Josie McKellen were sobering up as they too were manhandled, printed and photographed from top to bottom. While it seemed insane that these cops were getting away with whatever they wanted to do, this was an eye opener to both women that what they were doing at Horton-Dexter rivaled these fuckers. Josie began worrying what she was going to tell Henry if she had to call him to bail her out. Luckily her vehicle was still at River Rats so she wouldn't need to come up with money to get it out like Piper and Patrice.

"Spread your legs." Officer Lonnie Coltrane sat Piper on a high chair stool in front of the processing camera. "Wider! Wider! I said fuckin' wider." Being a cheerleader Piper was flexible as all get out, so even in cuffs she could bring her legs into a sitting splits, her vibrant pussy gapping for the camera as fellow officer Felix Murrow snapped five photos. He even zoomed in to look right up her vulva.

"Damn that cunts just beautiful."

"So is mine! I want a Chap smear!" Josie felt left out giggling, using her hormones to battle back depression over having to tell her husband they were arrested for indecent exposure. Mostly! She did still have her chaps on.

"Wait your turn Ginger Rogers." Felix chuckled at her only in assless chaps and cowboy boots, her hat confiscated. "Alright Blondie, let's just cavity search you while I'm here." He put on a rubber glove and joined Lonnie in both probing Piper's juicy cunt. Smiling at them she had to giggle.

"I'm hiding a gun up there, you may need to dig deep. Just be careful it might go off."

"Squirt gun?" Lonnie chuckled.

"Super Soaker Buddy!"

"Nice!" Lon and Felix pried her wide, three fingers each holding Piper on her seat by gripping both of her outstretched legs. Six gunning her, Piper screamed at their forceful intrusion. Getting close to an earth shattering orgasm, Lonnie barked at Josie. "Get the fuck over here." Josie shuffled forward. "On your knees Inmate!" Dropping down before Piper's ripped wide cunt, Josie was ordered to look right at Piper's equivalent to being fisted until her bestie's dam broke showering Josie in the face.

"FUCK ME!" Piper yelled to compensate her nerves. This time however it might have been an invite. That fingering was intense.

"We'll get to that shortly! Your turn, Charlie Chapson." The officers peeled Piper from her perch and guided her to the floor to catch her breath. "Hop on up here." Five minutes of pictures, Josie posing like a model they took her the very same way and made Piper endure an equality shower. Piper however took it further. Once the officers removed their drenched gloves, Piper smothered and wallowed all up in Josie's squirting fountain. Piper's added gnawing brought on two more shots. The cops were impressed.

"Can we just get this over with?" Piper licked her lips and shook droplets away from her eyelids. "I can meet bail for everyone."

"Not done yet. We're required to lock you up until morning. If nobody has any priors you can call for someone to come post your bail. Gotta run your ID's and learn Princess."

"Why can't I do it? I have cards."

"Has to be an outside source." Felix instructed, dragging Josie to her feet.

"Well that's just stupid."

"Piper? Just call your dad we'll be out in five minutes."

"HEY! ZIP IT!" Piper did not want to call her father, the Georgia Senator. No way in hades!

"Your ole' man somebody?" Lonnie winced.

"I'm sure you'll figure it out. But, I'm not involving my father. I moved to Nashville to be my own person. So I can meet the bail, I just need to figure out who to have do it."

"What about Mace?"

"HELL NO! Did you forget he's with your daughters? Do you want them knowing you were arrested? How about Henry?"

"Absolutely not!"

"Okay then."

"Will you two sluts shut the fuck up?" Lonnie bellowed. "Lock these two up Felix. I'm gonna go have Stella run priors and see just who we have here. Until we eat again Jailbirds."

"FUCK ME!" Both Piper and Josie spoke out.

That was a joint effort.

********

Forty minutes prior...

Officer Anson Potter escorted Mimi Alexander in his squad car, searching for a nice quiet place to pull into and hide. Unsuccessful, he ended up at the Impound lot next to the station house. Following in the tow trucks a large chain link gate closed behind him. The dimly lit lot was full of cars so hiding amongst them was simple enough. Once secluded, Anson shut off his car and peered back through the mesh divider between front and back seats.

"How are we doing Mimi? Still lovin' the bondage?"

"Yes!" She shyly revealed her innermost desires. Tonight had brought out things she had hidden for a lifetime. Now that sex was becoming wonderful, the urge to push herself intensified. She had high hopes that this young Officer of the law would lay it down.

Getting out of the car, he opened the back door and drug her out by her brown curly mane. Loving it, she was forcefully brought to the front of his squad car and slammed forward over the warm hood. Gasping at his ferocity, she heard him order her to stay put while he dropped his utility belt and holstered gun. Pants and boxers lowered, he revved up his already sturdy seven inch erection until it felt ready for action. Kicking her legs wide, he stepped up and penetrated her tight as hell cunt, his girth rubbing slightly raw at her narrow vulva. Two minutes of forced entry, she was lubed up nicely and yelping at his persistence.

"Look right into the dash cam." He reached over her spine and yanked her head back by her hair. Compliant, she stared right at the tiny camera and moaned. "That's it Mimi. You're doing great Sweetheart. Fuck, your pussy feels good."

"Thank you."

"My pleasure. I'm glad you're being cooperative, makes my job easier. Let me nut a few times and I'll reunite you with your band of streakers."

"No hurry." She mumbled cumming on his embedded beast.

"Unfortunately I am on duty so I can't hang here forever. Maybe I can buy you dinner sometime. Fuck all weekend long."

"I would be honored."

"Damn! I figured you would be all tears and crying rape."

"I am willing."

"Yes you are." He chuckled and made her scream as he nutted hard into her. The lots guard dogs howling and barking at the disturbance concerned him, alerting the tow truck drivers while unhooking Damon and Piper's cars. Hearing her shrill cry, the two of them chose to investigate. They hadn't realized they were followed in by Anson's patrol car. Knowing Anson well, the drivers approached them just as Anson marched Mimi by her hair behind his bumper toward a chain link fence, his free hand holding his lowered uniform pants up. Uncuffing her once in front of the chain link fence, he turned her to face him. Extending her right arm, he locked her wrist to the fence at her side. Utilizing a second set of cuffs, he outstretched her left arm and clicked her cuffs to the fence in a Jesus on the cross pose. Pants back down, he took her legs upward and penetrated her again, wailing on her as the drivers walked up.

"Potter? What the hell are you doing?"

"Hey Chet! Grady! Having me some fun. Y'all want in?" Checking out Mimi with a flashlight the driver Chet Holsum realized just how adorably cute she was while moaning. The light making her flinch, she couldn't look directly at them.

"She's pretty hot, Potter."

"Sun in the sky hot!" Anson praised her.

"Thank you." She let it be known she appreciated the compliment. For years she felt average until Piper Cherry helped her see her mistake. Her body petite but perfect in every way drew attention more and more the less she wore. There was no turning back, Mimi was on a soul search that had no end in sight. Yet!

"I'm thinking her tits need some attention, Fellas." Anson nodded with a shit eating grin. Puckering Chet and Grady Keith eased around between she and Anson each swallowing her tiny little nipples. The suckling and gnawing accompanied by Potter's thrusting cock sent her over the edge. Three men on her was a first, and she craved every single sensation. Dogs going crazy fueled by her squeaky shriek's, Mimi could not stop cumming on Anson's thriving and diving cock.

Grady searched for Mimi's clit without touching Anson's pubic area. Finding it, he began rubbing it furiously to compliment Anson's back and forth interior decorating. Her eyes white, Mimi had the harshest orgasm of her existence. Falling silent, Anson grew worried because her body had gone limp in his possession. Chet abandoning her nipple stood up and patted her cheek. Reviving, she jolted herself back to reality and began begging in her seductively mousy tone.

"More please!"

Anson was running out of steam so pulled free of her and chuckled. "All yours Fellas. I'm gonna go grab my belt." Leaving her behind and at their mercy, Chet whipped out his nice six inch pecker and at least put on a condom he had in his wallet. Grady getting ready with his own rubber watched Chet destroy the mouse house. A quick shot, Chet being 45 and not so in shape, he vacated to let Grady take control. Forcing Mimi to the fence, he took her standing missionary, even kissing her neck. He now could look her in the eye, forehead to forehead. Showing no fear only lust, Grady hit her a good ten minutes before nutting along with her spasm. The crisscross grid marks of the fence tattooed themselves over her entire backside.

"More!" She panted as Grady released her to sway in step, cum dripping to the gravel from her well used cunt. Anson back and fully dressed used his nightstick to taunt her pussy, she even tried her best to ride the black baton. She was going to be denied. Uncuffing her, he took her hands back behind her glossy wet ass.

"Our secret Fellas. I'll have the camera feed deleted." The officer nodded then walked her carefully back to his car, tossing her like a puppet into the back seat face down, ass up. "Get comfy! Time to throw the book at you. It's a Bestseller!" Door slammed on her, Anson Potter left the lot and drove next door to the station. Marching her in naked, cameras all around her, she loved every second of the humiliation.

"I bet you're a cat lover aren't you Mimi?"

"Yes! I have seven."

"Cat lady, huh?" He chuckled. "I'm happy with one pussy. I will be looking you up after tonight. When I feel the need to scratch my post. You will welcome me."

"Yes I will."

"Good girl! Now get on through those doors and stand proud."

No problem Officer! Sir!

********

"Hello again, Thief of Hearts."

Myrtle Crump entered a private holding cell containing the bootylicious hostage Patrice Hollander, still cuffed and sitting helpless on the floor rather than on the concrete bench provided. Mainly because she couldn't stand up with her ankles also cuffed just out of spite. Myrtle was merciless at the moment. While not all bad, the hefty officer did aim for payback after recognizing Patrice.

"Why are you holding Tyrell Fibbs against me? That was 12 years ago Myrtle. It's not my fault he chose me over you, I didn't force him to pursue me. Besides, as you can see he's not in my life anymore."

"Oh I'm over Tyrell. He's doing time for burglary anyways. I got me my hunky Brutus these days. Let's me do whatever I want and loves me for me."

"That's wonderful. So why am I double cuffed? I'm no threat to anyone."

"Just havin' our fun."

"How are you people not behind bars yourselves? Everything you're doing to us is breaking multiple federal laws."

"Not if you're smart enough to erase footage and blackmail our toys." She huffed unbuttoning her uniform shirt, tugging it from under her slacks. "Don't you worry none Patricia, nobodies here to hurt y'all. I been thinkin' about this Tyrell thing while I cavity searched that LeAnne gal. Squirter that girl." Aren't they all?

"Her bein' into girls got me thinkin' about old times. I recall you bein' one limber party gal. Me? Not so much, but I try." Shoes removed, her pants wiggled from her hips until she could step out of them. Bra and panties left, she placed her hands on her hips. Patrice looked up with dread, she just knew Myrtle had dark intentions. No wonder her gun belt was left outside the cell. "I recall us bickerin' over Tyrell even though I lost. So...I decided it's time we both fought over him again."

"You said he was in prison. Why would I fight over Tyrell when I have my man Damon?"

"Just for shits and giggles Patricia."

"It's Patrice. Come on Myrtle you know that."

"Same thing." She removed her bra releasing her 44D's. BOOM! Panties lowered, Myrtle Crump stood naked and spanked her own big bad ass. "Let's just uncuff those ankles. You have got to be numb in that position."

"You got that part right." Key from her slacks pocket, Myrtle knelt down on her knees and unclasped her prisoners ankles and tossed them over on to her pants with the key. "Here! Let me rub some circulation back in those feet of yours." Gripping her right leg, Myrtle brought Pat's foot up and started massaging them. Patrice off balance in the swift retrieval fell flat on her back. Wanting to kick her, Pat realized it would just make things harder on her. This was going to happen whether she liked it or not. "You've got gorgeous toes Baby." Taking her foot to her lips, Myrtle began sucking on them.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,869 Followers
12