Starting from Scratch Ep. 112: TOUGH CALL

Story Info
IN JAIL??? Are you bitches nuts?
5.4k words
4.53
3.6k
0
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 112 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

"Pick up! Pick up! Pick up!"

Josie lay flat on her back on a desk at the Nashville PD, Officer Creek gnawing on her clit, with fingers in both her cunt and her ass. Leaning over her chest, Officer Ron Durbin sucked on her nipples. Phone to her ear, she worried that her one phone call might be wasted. Just as she gasped at a brewing orgasm, the other end of the line finally picked up.

"You know what fucking time it is McKellen? You better not be butt dialing me."

"Not dialing Carl, but my butt is in use. OH MY GOD! Please hold on Carl, we need you." In a maddening scream Josie lost her mind, including the grip on the desk phone receiver. Convulsing dramatically on her end, Carl winced with a frown at her behavior. Worst time ever as he stood over his wife Margaret as she vomited in the toilet, he holding her hair in one hand, cell in the other. Growling as Margaret flushed the bowl but hugged the rim, she heard Josie's scream and looked weakly up at her husband.

"What's going on?"

"Not sure yet! It's my English Teacher, Josie McKellen. She sounds frantic. Let's get you to bed." Margaret going through chemo for a second wave over breast cancer waved him away. He wasn't taking no for an answer. Putting his cell on speaker to free up his hands, he lifted his wife up by her armpits and coddled her. Slowly walking her from the bathroom, he put her to bed and covered her up. "I'll get you a cold compress." She loved her caring husband. Going back in to the bathroom, he wet a washcloth then turned his speaker off so Margaret couldn't hear everything as clearly once Josie could get her shit together.

"Oh fuck! That took everything out of me. Still with me Carl?"

"I'm here! Was that what I think it was?"

"Multiple orgasm? Tenth one of the night. I'm really sorry to bother you but we have a serious problem."

"We? Ohhh! You and the Teachers met for drinks last night."

"Yep! Soooo much fun. You really need to join us sometime."

"Get to it McKellen, my wife is sick and I'm caring for her at the moment." He folds the washcloth and lays it on his wife's forehead. "I'll be back shortly, you rest." He kissed her cheek lovingly then stepped out into the hallway of his home. "Spill it!"

"We all got arrested."

"What the hell did you freaks do?"

"Chinese Fire Drill at a downtown stoplight. Every light, we switched sex partners."

"You people are morons. If this hits the news Horton-Dexter is going..." He pinches the bridge of his nose. "I'll call in favors to avoid the press. Piper has money, why isn't she bailing you out? Can't tell me any of you people have a rap sheet."

"Twenty grand for all of us. They won't let Piper pay it herself, it has to be an outside party."

"I can't show my face at any jail Josie. Besides that, how do I get her money to pay the bail? Have her call her family."

"They're in Atlanta and she refuses to call them when she can get herself out. We just need a handler Carl." Slid to the edge of the desk, Officer Wayne Zook rammed his cock into her cunt balls deep. Her yelp was a hint she was back in action.

"Are the cops...fucking you?"

"Ohhhh yes! Loving it! Can we discuss that part once you spring us please?"

"Where's Piper?"

"Two desks over. Four guys on her at once."

"The others?"

"Holding cells. Carl, I don't have much longer, they're trying to take my phone receiver."

"What precinct?" He asked, she in turn had to question it.

"Uptown 6th. Fuck that dick is huge." Zook was wailing with a whopper. "Fuuuuuucccccck!" Squirt! "Please Carl...I can't let Henry find out."

"I'll figure it out. Hang in there."

"I don't have a choice." She squealed piercing his ear drum at the sound. It reminded him more of Mimi.

"Is Mimi...?"

"Locked up with Kevin right now."

"Great!" While at this juncture, he had no control but his thoughts on sweet little Mimi were growing. Not as a sex partner but...something more...something that he rather enjoyed as a drill instructor. Control! "Sit tight!"

"Carl! I am so not tight right now. My God I've had so many dicks in me tonight I..." Conversation cut off, he shook his head and hung up on his end.

"Bad cops it appears. Gonna need to make some calls once I figure out how I'm getting the money from Piper. Obviously if they're calling me Piper doesn't want even her nephew to know about all this. Understandable!" He looked in on his wife finding her resting peacefully. "Damn! 4:30 in the morning. Wonder where Jesse is?" He looked out a window to see his Mustang gone. "Must be with Tawny. I could use Jesse to go bail them out. Question is, the money?"

He scowled and sat down at his laptop in the upstairs office. Pulling up his bank account, he knew he had the money but he didn't want to have his name on anything for security purposes. "Let's see what Jesse has in his account." Knowing his son's pin number, he snooped finding twenty eight thousand in his savings. Another six in checking. "Good boy! I taught him well. Okay, he can use his credit cards I'm sure he's got those paid up. When Piper pays up, we can put his money back in."

Closing his laptop, Carl made a call to his son Jesse. It took a few rings before the boy answered. "Yeah? What's wrong Dad? Mom okay?" He worried while his girlfriend Tawny Martin was busy sucking his dick, showing Sable McKellen technique while her boyfriend Travis Herbert was still passed out by the pool. Still in the pool themselves, only Jesse sat on the stone steps at the front corner in the shallow area.

"Your mother's fine. Where are you this minute? I need your assistance."

"Piper Cherry's house. Tawny and I are hanging with her nephew and the McKellen twins...oh...Perbert too."

"They can't hear what I need to discuss with you. Take a walk."

"Give me five minutes, I'll call you back."

"On time!"

"Yes Sir!" Hanging up, he quickly nutted into Tawny's mouth and mumbled. "Ohhh fuck!" Directly from his dick, Tawny kissed Sable sharing her boyfriend's jizz. Sable caught off guard, pushed the redhead back and spat up in the pool.

"So not cool." Sable cringed.

"Oh get over it! You blew Perbert until he nutted."

"But he's my boyfriend. I only wanted to watch your way of giving head."

"Get along!" Jesse stood up over them. "My dad needs me to call him back. You guys hang here, this has to be important at 4:30 in the morning. Should you and your sister be heading home?" He glared at Sable. "Where is your sister anyway?"

"She and Mace went up to his bedroom. She has it in her head to have Mace teach her how best to treat Angus on our birthday. I really hope she doesn't get stupid and fuck Mace."

"I say go get her and head home before you guys get grounded. Waaaay past the curfew you two talked about earlier."

"I know. There's no lights on in our house so nobody's home yet. You're right, I'll go up and get Dakota. I'll be back in a few." Sable walked from the pool naked and into the house. Wet and all, she raced upstairs to find her sister. Hearing them only, it being dark in Mace's bedroom, Sable creeped up and listened closely. Her sister's soft moans were so erotic it turned even Sable on. Light switch flipped on, she found Mace on top of Dakota rolling his huge erection along her labia as if he were actually fucking her. "Oh my gosh!" She jumped in bed beside her sister. "Do that to me."

"What? No way! Trav would be pissed."

"He's out cold. Just for a few minutes, we have to go home Dakota. Mom or Dad will beat us there. I tried calling both of them earlier and both went to voicemail. I don't wanna be grounded before our birthday."

"Just a sample! Trav never ever hears I did this." Mace rolls off of Dakota and on to Sable, her legs now to each side of his hips. The second his dick slid across her clit, she squealed laughing uncontrollably, she was getting her way without portraying Dakota. Eight swift grazes, Mace rolled away succumbing to guilt. She was very disappointed but let it go, not wanting to appear a cheater. Too late unfortunately.

"You guys better go. I'm gonna take a quick shower." He felt compelled to wash away his sins. That and he reeked of chlorine and cum from jerking off around Dakota, unknowingly feeding Sable earlier in the night when she reprised her role as her sister. So evil they were! Going into the upstairs bathroom, he locked himself in before they could join him. Pouting, the girls headed downstairs whispering of their power plays, proud of achieving so much in the last ten hours. Fuck curfew! They were adults dammit!

Fully dressed, Jesse stepped outside the front door of Piper Cherry's home for peace and quiet. Calling his dad back, the answer was immediate, that meant emergency in Jesse's mind.

"You're a minute late."

"Sorry! Had to get dressed. I'm alone now so what's going on?"

"I need you to keep what I tell you to yourself. Not a peep!"

"You got it."

"Piper and Josie are in jail. Their families don't need to know."

"Oh maaan! For what?"

"Indecent exposure downtown Nashville. The morons were having an orgy in the middle of an intersection. Fire Drill!"

"Oh fuck!" He chuckled. "Sorry but that's funny."

"Gets worse! They were partying with some of my other staff so the bail is astronomical. They won't let Piper pay it from within so Josie called me for help. I can't get involved, that and your Mom's been ill all night. Resting now but I won't leave her unless someone's here with her. I am not calling your Aunt Diana at 4:40 in the morning." Margaret's sister who often watched over her in times of need.

"Gotcha! So you want me to go bail them out?"

"That's my plan."

"How do I get access to Piper's money?"

"About that. I need you to use your money. I just checked your account and you have enough to cover their bail. Piper will pay you back. I trust her explicitly."

"How much am I losing short term?"

"Twenty grand."

"Holy shit! That's seventy percent of my savings." He looked at the early morning sky with dread.

"Just get moving. Don't worry about the money situation. I need to safeguard my troops and protect our image. Just text me when they're all out, I have to make some damage control calling while your mom is asleep. I don't want her worrying."

"On my way now. Downtown cop shop?"

"6th. precinct. Corner of Highmore and Bond."

"Got it! Text soon."

"Thanks son!"

"Always have your back Pops." Jesse severed their call and rushed to his Mustang on the street. Getting in, he texted Tawny telling her he'd be back for her and to hang out there. The Batmobile was rolling down the road in three.

********

Jailhouse Rocks...

"AWOOOOOOOOOO!"

Dewey Knowles was one sweaty mess of fur ball. Dieting the easy way, he had likely lost about three pounds of water weight in fucking the last few hours. Alcohol driven thoughts kept him humping to the oldies. The female officers having switched partners, the Wolfman now had Vivica, Roger with Stella, Roman and Damon sharing Damon's old fling Wanda Reinhold, she was still gorgeous even though she was crazy. Joining them at the last second in the congested cell stepped Officer Myrtle Crump with Damon's girl Patrice. Seeing Patrice wringing wet from perspiration and limping, Damon abandoned Wanda and rushed to her side. Hugging Patrice, he apologized for having sex with another. Patrice simply held her man now that she was uncuffed.

Myrtle more sympathetic now that her past frustrations were out of the way had her man Brutus take the couple to their prior cell. It was nice to rekindle in peace even if they were locked inside. With the couple out of the way, Myrtle sized up the others and zeroed in on Dewey. His feisty howls and dedicated energy drew her in like a moth to an inferno. Stepping over to Vivica in her hunched over body, Myrtle tapped herself in. Vivica groaning at her loss pulled away from Dewey as he whimpered at his displeasure.

"Dog me Dewey Knowles! DOGGY DEWEY!" Myrtle dropped to her knees and slumped forward, her big ass in the air. Cross eyed at her enormous bottom, Dewey played the drums making Myrtle crack up laughing at her bongo fest. "Just call me a headhunter Baby. Spear me!" Racist her ass! Dewey just went for it and hounded her holes like a rabid hyena. Sadly, Roger and Roman were grossed out by Myrtle's roly poly bod. Eyes were closed as they fulfilled their obligations. Having enough, Vivica threw her hands up and strutted out of the cell leaving Stella and Sharlene to their fun.

A few cells down, Mimi Alexander coddled Kevin Fowler in his time of need. His delicate emotions needed her closeness. Now that they had been reunited and spent a few moments kissing to calm his nerves, he needed to know things. "What did they do to you Mimi?"

"Processed and showered." That was the truth without admitting sex in the impound lot or being DP'd while cuffed to Piper and Josie. "I was treated...very well." She smiled recalling every blessed experience.

"I peed on a cop." He cringed weeping. She held his head to her bosom and caressed his scalp, his heated exhales exciting her nipples as he blubbered. "I need to pee for real this time." He strained to hold it. "I don't think I can wait much longer." Peeling away from her, he stood up and pounded his fist on his cell door. No one came! Holding his hand tenderly after bruising a knuckle, he began hopping in step to hold it in. Seeing his struggle, Mimi repositioned to kneel on the concrete floor of their 5x8 cell. Solitary did not have a urinal or toilet.

"Kevin?" She called up to him, he turning to see her down on the floor. "Pee on me."

"WHAT?" His eyes bulged. "Why would I do that to the woman I lo...worship?"

"I am here for you. I have often wondered what it might feel like."

"To have someone...piss on you? That's just...morbid."

"DO IT!" She snapped then lowered her eyes in shame, talking up to him hurt her soul. Gnashing his teeth, he stepped closer and hovered. Eyes closed to control his emotions, he did not see her move directly under him. Short breaths later, his penis ignited a steady stream of urine. She rose slightly to avoid her chin getting rained on but basked in the yellow shower pelting her perky 36C's. The warmth made her smile as the spray trickled down her body and pooled up in her thighs compression. Giddy at her experiences today, she let him finish before rolling her cheeks along both sides of his cock. That in itself was his eye opener.

"What are you doing?"

"Feeling closer to you." That made the meek Spanish teacher smile. YES!!! "Kevin?"

"Yes my Goddess?"

"No goddess! I'm not worthy of that title. Kevin...I need to pee now."

"Oh! Ohhhhh?" He bulged his eyes. At a loss of words she lured him to the floor and stretched him out in his own puddles. Stepping over him in a straddle that was not quite contact skin to skin, Mimi panted heavily and cut loose. Her own urine saturating his torso and over his privates, she relieved her pent up bladder. Once done, she giggled and sat down on his erection. Right there in their passion pool Mimi rode his cock. Life was good in that moment. Smiling at her, he praised her entry. "You're in!" Goddess whether she accepted that role or not. She was seated on the throne. It wasn't even porcelain!

********

Hooters Crossing, Piper Cherry's house...

Dresses on in the living room, the twins McKellen giggled at what they had gotten away with. Prepping to head home before their parents got back, Dakota realized she needed to pee. Racing to the downstairs bathroom, she plopped down on the toilet seat and whizzed in style. While sitting there everything came into focus. The experiences she had tonight with Mace, compiled with what she was suckering her father Henry to train her in was more fun than she expected. The real thing had to be incredible and it was only a week away.

Angus Furlong, her choice in taking her virginity was in for a very special night. "I still need more ideas. I'll use Daddy more this week and push him closer and closer so I really know what to expect. I just can't let on that Mace was coaching me too or he might get mad. Besides, I love teasing Daddy. I just know he wants me." Wiping, she washes her hands when even inside the bathroom she heard a thunderous voice in the distance. It scared her into staying cooped up and listening through the door.

Outside across the pool, Tawny swimming alone after replying to Jesse's text to stay there or get a ride simply enjoyed the peace up until the storm hit. A deafening bellow from the Herbert house behind the pool fence made her freeze in her breast stroke.

"WHERE'S MY JD?" At first Tawny winced, "Who is JD?" then it dawned on her. Looking over at first the fence, then back at a knocked out Travis Herbert still laying on the concrete naked, she grit her teeth. Sable now fully dressed heard it just inside the French door and stepped outside to witness something that made her afraid as well as extremely wet between the thighs.

"Oh my god! Dominic is coming over the fence." It hadn't registered to her as to why just yet. Even though she had heard his disgruntled outburst about the JD it had not cleared her thoughts. She knew it as Jack Daniel's not JD.

Like a bull diving over the ten foot privacy fence, Dominic Black climbed down to the concrete and stampeded along the side of the pool. Piper's dog Rotten laying next to Travis as if guarding him jumped up growling at the threat posed. Tawny Martin remained in the pool, feeling safer not knowing who this bodybuilder giant was. Sable however hurried to Trav's side and tried to wake him, but the boy just would not revive in his drunken stupor. All she managed was resting him in her lap and awaiting the inevitable.

Rotten broke into a run snarling and being the protector of the house toward Dominic in his stride. Dom growling back gave Rotten pause in step but still holding the fort. Dom's steps were not slowing even as Rotten was processing his next move. Whimpering for a brief instant, a snap decision sent the pup into attack mode. A jumping lunge at Dom, the giant simply sidestepped and slammed his shoulder into the Rott's side. He hoped the dog could swim, into the pool four feet from a squealing Tawny Martin the pup went. Dog paddle Motherfucker!

Sable realized fear in that moment. She had never seen Dominic like this. He was so angry, yet so in control. "God I want him." She wheezed under her breath as he marched up to her, seeing Trav passed out. Slowing his grumble, he looked down at her. "My JD?" She nodded yes. "Any left?" Another doe like gaze, she points at the coffee table inside the house. "How much the boy drink?" She couldn't even speak under his temperament but used her fingers to signify maybe two inches of the bottle. He being a non drinker, that two inches was more than enough to put the already tired boy under.

Wearing only his boots and a speedo, Sable bit her lower lip at his monster cock barely contained by it. The tip even looked over the waistband as if fearing the owner itself. Leaving her, Dom walked through the French door and plucked up the bottle of Jack swishing the contents in front of his face. "Fuckin' punk!" Opening the bottle, he tilted it and drank right from the container. Six gulps it nearly polished the fifth off. Wiping his mouth off on his hairy forearm, he noted someone peeking through a crack in the bathroom door. Knowing it had to have been the other twin, he snarled until she shut the door locking it. Now was not the time for introductions.

Shrugging, Dom carried the opened bottle outside and stood right over Sable. Tipping the bottle back in the moonlight, he polished it off. While stretching his upper body, his meaty penis lifted another inch out of his speedo. Drawn to it, Sable raised her hand up toward it but quickly retreated out of fear. She really wanted to see it up close, not through any balcony planks or through an ajar bedroom door at Kelly's. Shying away, she simply coddled with Travis who drooled on her shiny silver sequin dress.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12