Starting from Scratch Ep. 115: GINGER bREaD

Story Info
Tawny seduces Henry while the twins are asleep! OH! HI MRS. M!
4.5k words
4.74
4.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 115 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,843 Followers

Tawny Martin just could not go to sleep. After teasing Sable McKellen into letting her give the girl her first real taste of bi-sexuality her heart rate was still pumping hard. Alcohol always did make her incredibly horny. While some of those effects were waning she still felt giddy and sorely tempted to just take Sable a second round but she was passed out now. Sable really did need to sleep off the shots of JD she and her sister Dakota drank next door with Mace Belmont and lightweight Travis Herbert. The twins were not used to booze either so while yes they were categorized as lightweights too it did get them frisky. With Travis passed out even Sable went a little further than Tawny ever envisioned her. The twins were soooo ready to lose their virginity's but seemed dedicated to prolong their lust until their birthday. Five days away was not that far.

Sighing Tawny couldn't take laying there any longer. She knew their parents were out for the night and decided to risk playing a mouse in the house. Easing from bed in her borrowed Hello Kitty t-shirt the busty redhead tiptoed out into the hallway and checked on Dakota. Door ajar she simply peeked in and heard her snoring. Dakota had drank a few more shots than her sister so she was out cold and drooling on her pillow. Shocked to learn Dakota slept in the nude Tawny smirked and recalled their truth or dare game where Mace had the twins lick each others clit, yeah no that was made up. Kissed yes!

While not going much further Tawny had it in her to sample the twins a bit more. With Dakota's nightlight offering just enough illumination to see by Tawny carefully guided the girls legs wide enough to give her a path to succulence. Crawling in between her thighs Tawny wagged her tongue over Dakota's labia a few times to gauge her intoxicated response. All she got was a whimper and a "Hi Daddy."

Pausing to wonder if she heard correctly a second lick brought on, "Ohhh Angus...wait for me!" Much better considering, Tawny knew how good Angus Furlong was in bed, so understood the girls affection for him. Rolling over Dakota pinned Tawny under her leg which made the redhead almost laugh. Not wanting to wake Dakota she simply gave up on her mischief. A front door downstairs opening added to her quiet retreat. Hearing keys dropping on tile she heard footsteps coming upstairs. Panic mode led Tawny to hide behind Dakota's bed but in sight of the ajar door. Seeing that it was their father Henry as he opened Dakota's door to look in on her, Tawny held her breath. Her guess was him checking to see if his daughters met their curfew.

His stammer led her to believe he too had been drinking. Oh, had he been! Henry McKellen and Dominic Black were toasting to trading places all night long with the beautiful slave Kelly Herbert. Now that his fun was over he had driven around the block like an actor out of the Driving Dead. While aware of his neighborhood enough to know which house was his he made it in safe and sound.

Henry seemed confused in staring at Dakota nude on her bed, almost as if resisting temptation. His hand on his tented jeans spoke volume to Tawny but she hid out enjoying his physique for herself. Having only met him once the other night Tawny knew their dad was built sturdy, if not overly muscular like others she knew. She also remembered how he looked at her when she came over to fetch Sable for cheerleading practice at Piper Cherry's next door. Tawny knew she was hot, his eyes agreed.

With a sigh Henry teetered and stepped out of the bedroom and similarly checked on Sable who was also out cold. He was proud of his girls. With both sleeping soundly he hobbled to his bedroom and turned the light on but left his door wide open. Disrobing in sight of Tawny as she relocated to hiding in the shadows quietly peeping she caught her first glimpse of. "Oh my God! He's as hung as Mace." It was a toss up. Mesmerized she found him uncertain as to what he wanted. Prowling naked he made it downstairs and out of her range of sight.

Having watched his tight ass going down the steps and out of her sightline Tawny fidgeted. She heard the TV turn on and the sounds of clinking glasses. It was easy to know he was pouring another drink. The sound of a leather sofa being sat on with a farting noise she knew pretty much his every move. Mumbling incoherently she also knew he was drunk as a skunk. Smirking Tawny crept down the steps as quiet as she could so as not to arouse his suspicions. There was no chance of that, he had drank far too heavily and was only adding more to the tank.

From her upraised height due to the staircase she could see him stroking his cock. Presuming he might be too drunk to get it up she was proven wrong. He was having a good time and tipping his glass of Johnny Walker Red. Mischief in her soul Tawny Martin dared to head downstairs all the way and move behind the sofa. At first kneeling low she found her curiosity too strong and stood straight up and leered over his shoulders to watch him jerking off. "Fuck that cock is huge. Poor guy looks like he's struggling though." He was doing just fine keeping it up.

"I'd help you Big Guy...but I don't want to cause problems if Mrs. M comes home, or if the twins wake up looking for me." She bit her fingernail wishing to a degree that her boyfriend Jesse Manley had come back for her rather than she deciding to stay here. While it was fun playing with Sable, and hanging hard with Mace Belmont, especially Mace. Seeing his big cock was not helping her hormones here and now.

She could always go back over but that might be ugly now that Travis Herbert had climbed back over the pool fence to get back to Sable. Finding her gone home he sat with Mace until he began puking all over himself and Mace had to babysit him in the powder room. The right choice made, here she was. Probably a good thing considering her man was busy with Piper Cherry after secretly bailing everyone out of jail for his dad. Piper being sober now wanted to thank Jesse properly. Not knowing was better for both of them.

"That's one shiny head Mr. McKellen." She mused daring to lay her chin over folded arms lightly on the couch back to watch him. Behind her the Hello Kitty shirt hid nothing, her bare ass vividly hanging out as she perched herself. Eying his bottle of Johnny Walker on the coffee table she wished she could have some. The question remained, was it the alcohol she wanted some of, or that magnificent cock? Possibly both!

Hearing him sigh abruptly and remove his hand from his rock hard ranger he simply sipped his drink and watched the TV. Flipping channels he lured the station into the adult section and chose a porn called Red Riding Hood. She nearly laughed at his selection, she being a redhead with fiery silk gently past her shoulders. It was nice to know he liked a redhead. As the film began she found it similar to her current situation. A lonely man watching TV when his stepdaughter a smoking hot ginger stepped in wearing slutty attire. We've all seen the show in some form or another so it obviously led to her teasing her stepdad. What was interesting was Henry's reaction, he returning to his worthy cock and toasting the screen. "Here's to you Joanie Walker Red." His speech slurred she had to hold her mouth to avoid giggling. "I'd fuck ya!"

"Oh really?" Tawny whispered boldly just to see if he might hear her. She could easily hide if he looked up. He was too snockered to hear anything, bad enough the TV was on low volume to avoid waking his kids. Still he found it in him to wrestle with his erection.

"Too bad you're not here Red Riding Hood, I'd be your Stepdaddy." Hearing his admission she bit her lower lip and found another round of boldness and reached over him to toy with his hair. He did respond to that by peering upward over his brow as he buried his scalp into the couch back. "That you Punky? Shyster?" Letting him see her face Tawny shook her head no. He winced with blurry vision. "I know you. Red Riding Hood!"

"Hi Stepdaddy!" She giggled. "You look like you need some help."

"Do I?" He hissed almost out of it. Fumbling his glass she knew he was going to spill it so jumped on the sofa back to stretch and claim the tumbler before he lost it. Giving it up she drank the rest like a pro. "That was mine." He pouted with a manly scowl.

"I'll pour you another." With him aware of her now she simply shuffled around the couch and plucked up the bottle filling his glass but drinking more of it before sitting down next to him, hip on hip. "Here you go." He took the tumbler and tilted it back. While he did she just went for his cock and began a hand job. "We don't want you to lose this do we Stepdaddy?"

"No...we don't!" He huffed watching her hand move up and down his length. "Do you live here?"

"Nope! I'm Tawny. The girls let me stay the night."

"Cheerleader!"

"Gooo team McKellen!" She giggled. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Why would I want that?" He creased his brow then pointed at the TV, "You're better than that Ginger."

"Way hotter!" She took his glass for another sip. It was equally as hot going down.

"I believe you're right! You gonna suck that?" He huffed his breath at her.

"I can. How badly do you want that?" She pinched his crown playfully, her eyes exploring his. In the breath it took to ask, Henry leaned over and kissed her. She embraced his attention without a worry in the world. Who knew Mrs. McKellen's husband was such a good kisser? Steamy in seconds he pulled her over on top of him and palmed the back of her head to feed on her lips. Cooing at his takeover she tugged at her t-shirt to ride higher so that she could feel his cock rubbing along her vagina. A feverish gyration led to his monster being warmed up by her divided labia, his crown tickling her clit with every crossed path. He was feeling it as much as she was.

His free hand slipped up under her t-shirt and rubbed her back tenderly, then relocating to her heart shaped ass, a single finger probing her anal cavity. She tensed up and stormed his mouth with a hyperactive tongue. Wanting to ride that bad boy cock she rose higher and tried to locate his crown with only her pussy, no hands to assist entry. Mumbling he broke their kiss and said. "Not yet Hoodie!" Showing just how strong he was he gripped her limbs and whipped her 110 pound frame around into an aerial 69 as if she were a ragdoll. With her knees on his shoulders he ate her out upside down, his anal knuckle back in action to accompany his feast.

"Oh fuck!" She squealed lightly then eyeballed his penis right in front of her face. Mouth wide she went for it, four inches at first, then drawing back to wag her tongue. Moistening his cock with her saliva she devoured six inches of his near 9 inch serpent, his girth so thick her jaw could hardly wrap around it. Once adapting it was full steam ahead! No tonsils, no problem! The kid choked hard but she took in all fucking nine inches, just as she had envisioned doing to Mace Belmont hours earlier, her initial thoughts on teaching the Twins how to suck cock. She could brag about her talents but it was well known from getting around Horton Dexter. It really should have happened.

Squirting all over Henry's face was met with a vibrant eagerness to drink her up as if his Johnny Red. After feeling Sable's tongue inside her earlier, and her own sampling on the slumbering Dakota, Tawny felt like an overachiever making her rounds with the entire McKellen clan. She was used to that. Tawny Martin thrived on conquering family members when she could. Like the entire cheerleading squad she was Queen slut. Well, one of many Queens in the Royal Family. Now that Piper Cherry was crowned Goddess Slut the squad had mad respect and wanted to keep up.

Inhaling his scrotum as she maintained his nearly nine inches, a solid guess without measuring it, she used her hands to cup and restrain those balls to make for a sweet pillow for her nostrils. She was gripping them hard, expecting him to explode soon enough. She wanted to be the one to tell her squad that she had him where she wanted him. Of course, she would rethink that notion after the morning was over because of not wanting to hurt Sable and Dakota. For Josie his wife for that matter, but with her reputation she was less stressed over Cozy Josie.

While the battle ensued Tawny heard keys jingling outside and the front door opening up. It was 5:30 in the morning now so Josie coming home was no shocker. Honestly, Tawny didn't expect her until noon. Not wavering for even a second Tawny tried even harder to make him cum down her throat, up river that is she being upside down.

Entering the door Josie McKellen had intended to sneak up to bed before Henry could question her, yet in the same thought hoping to wake him and cuddle. She had no intentions of letting him in on she and Piper's night in jail for indecent exposure along with her fellow faculty members. It was safer he not know considering he might try and put his foot down on her future endeavors. After now fucking her fellow Teachers and a good number of Nashville's finest boys in blue she craved sex even more than usual. She knew if he was awake all she had to do was seduce him and wear him out.

Closing the door she noticed the porn on TV first, then feet on the back of the couch sticking over. Female feet at that! Eyes bulging her first thought was that he went too far with one of her daughters, namely Dakota. His incest aspect added to his RPG game Frisque might have finally pushed him over the edge. Of course, she had faith he wouldn't stoop that low. Maybe it was his co-designer Tessa Harper. Temptation led her to lean around the sofa to see whom it was. With her t-shirt covering her red locks like a hood, the rest of her body totally nude Josie noted her build. Fidgeting at her proportions she recognized the t-shirt as Hello Kitty. Fingers to her lips she whimpered, "Sable?"

A closer inspection she concluded the tits were bigger than her daughters, they both being 34B like her. A sigh of relief in that moment. Still in observing the food fight she noted the girl squirting again and mumbling loudly at her loss. Eye brows peaking at how hungry her husband seemed to be made her slightly jealous. Kicking her heels off she simply had to know who his date was. Moving to the coffee table Josie nudged it to give her room and then knelt down between his parted legs. Seeing red hair poking out from under the pink Hello Kitty shirt she tried to think of who it might be. She didn't know that many redheads. Her pale flesh was pretty flawless of even freckles save for around her shoulders.

"Who have we here?" Josie simply could not let it go. She was wet just seeing how gifted this girl was in taking in literally all of Henry's cock. Her fingers cuffing his balls into large bulbs was a neat trick she might have to copy someday. Noting the Johnny Walker bottle half empty she surmised that Henry might be struggling to cum. She had no idea how much he had jizzed into Kelly Herbert and Serafina Black earlier in the night. They rarely confided in their sexual activities as they had agreed on in being honest. It was getting worse every day.

Tawny tuned out reality even knowing of Josie's arrival. There was no bitching or yelling over her sucking off her husband so she just enjoyed his majesty. Josie seemed to get the idea she was being ignored so felt compelled to let her presence be known. With enough room to inch in Josie smirked devilishly and tilted her head. Moving in for the kill Josie McKellen opened her mouth wide and swallowed both of Henry's bulbous balls and sucked on their saliva doused grandeur. Tawny feeling Josie's lips touching her knuckles had to peek. Eye to eye Josie recognized Tawny and winked. So cool!

Rubbing noses just for giggles they teamed up on Henry and in minutes he detonated a devastating tank full of cum into Tawny. Gurgling at her mouthful she swallowed what she could but drew back to catch her breath. In lifting upward his jizz mixed with her drool flooded Josie's nose and lips. Sucking harder than ever made him nut a second flood right across Tawny's face as she retreated flinching at nearly being blinded.

Now free of his cock her moans escalated forcing Josie to kiss the girl to control her volume. She didn't want the twins waking up and witnessing this, they might be heartbroken by the turn of events. Squirting a third time at Henry's appetite he finally lifted away with a savage tug of her pussy lips. She yelped under cover of Josie's hand, having broken their kiss.

Easing her off of him Henry winced across his lap at his wife and grinned. She too winked at his current persona, it was better to feed into his desires than playing twenty questions. Henry sat up quickly and turned to move up on to his knees and snatched Tawny's legs. Dragging her toward him he lined his crown up to her misting cunt and plunged deep into barely legal paradise. She had only been 18 for three months, of course he had no idea if she was even of age. In his intoxicated state he didn't even think. Gripping Tawny's hair he yanked her skull back and fucked her roughly. A shared glare at Josie he pointed at his wife and then to the sofa in front of Tawny.

Puckering her lower lip Josie followed his lead and swiftly removed her shorts and t-shirt to stand naked in front of him. A quick kiss to sample Tawny's leftovers Josie crawled into the sofa cushion facing Tawny. Squirming her way closer and into a comfy recline she coaxed Henry to bring the redhead in. A swift removal of her tiresome shirt Tawny vacated it in a blur and dove in to eat Josie out. It was nice to do something as a couple.

Tawny discovering Josie's pussy ripe of sex made her insanely vicious, her eagerness to please them set her on a mission to fulfill their needs. Feeling Henry pressing his thumbs up her asshole as his cock thrived mightily up her cunt hit the mark every time. She was cumming all over his cock and chaotically facing one spasm after another, even as she focused on Josie's warm wet tunnel. Holding the girl by the sides of her face Josie forced her thighs deeper up against the girls loyal tongue. Hiking a foot up over Tawny's spine Josie toyed with her husband tantalizing him with her toes. Leaning forward over Tawny's perfect little ass he sucked on Josie's toes. His warm lips joyous, Josie McKellen came all across the redhead's trembling lips. A perfect nightcap to all of her...his...earlier escapades. Joint custody, in custody?

Henry rallying another impressive display fought hard to hold it in. Sobered some since this all started he had reclaimed his collective thoughts. Not wanting to get this beautiful young woman pregnant he knew he needed to back out before it was too late. Even Josie knew he was ready to burst again and pulled her toes from his lips as a warning of pull out before it was too late. Following her cue he did indeed, barely escaping her sweet young cunt to take aim over her back. Firing in a guttural ballet of streaming jizz he streaked her back all the way up to her matted red mane.

Josie not wanting to be left out of his amazingly delectable leftovers eased her sloppy cunt out from beneath Tawny's slobbering chin and eased to her knees awkwardly. Flowing over Tawny's milky shoulders Josie ran her tongue over the girls flesh and licked up every available droplet of her man's jizz. Task completed she poised her lips upward demanding a kiss. Lips locked he savored in both his flavor and his wife's. "Have fun bar hopping?" He mumbled.

"I did! We closed the bar down and partied on Roger Dundee's boat. It got late and I wanted to be here before the girls got up. Pleasant surprise indeed!" She winked. Such a good liar!

"Not over yet. I got my third wind." Easing up he rolled Tawny Martin over and sat Josie down on the her face. The second he knew by Josie's expression that her tongue had invaded her pussy Henry hiked Tawny's legs up and relocated his cock up inside the redhead's moistened asshole. Tighter than her cunt he still took that hole with mad desire. The convulsing continued as he hit that hole in rapid fashion. Tawny took it like a pooper trooper! Now he knew he could cum inside this little whore. Full scream ahead with her vocal cords muffled by Josie's sweet thighs, Henry brought Red Riding Hood to the wolf's den. Reaching out to cusp the back of Josie's neck he drew her in to a spectacular kiss that took her breath away as much as her weight on Tawny took the cheerleaders. The loving couple timed their climax perfectly. Tawny got it double barreled.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,843 Followers
12