Starting from Scratch Ep. 116: HOaRSE POWER

Story Info
Bailed out then bailed on, Piper Cherry gets a ride home. TWICE!
4.4k words
4.78
4.4k
1
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 116 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

"Thanks again for bailing us all out Jesse."

"No problem! It was your money. Of course, I had to use my college fund to get you sluts out." Jesse Manley laughed as he and Piper Cherry strolled away from the front doors of the 6th. Precinct. Having been processed last she was the only one still around. The male teachers involved in the early morning Chinese Fire Drill, slash orgy in the streets of Nashville were embarrassed. Some bitter and highly stressed they might lose their jobs over it all, were long gone. She even sent her sexy hot Science Teacher Roger Dundee home alone so that his brother wouldn't learn of his arrest. His call technically!

"You did not!" She chuckled, "Your dad put up the money, didn't he? He knows I'll reimburse him, it's not like I'm poor. Yet!"

"No he had me use my money. He trusts me to spend it wisely! Dad didn't need any ties that might leave a paper trail back to Horton-Dexter. Trust me Dad has connections you will never ever know about. Some even I don't know. But, you can pay me back any way you need to."

"I'll write you a check." Twice now mentioned on their walk, the first time didn't register with Jesse until now, at first saying a check was adequate. Better change that up!

"Cash please! Dad warned me not to take a check or debit card. If I put cash back in my account it just looks like I changed my mind."

"Damn! Alright, I'll go by the bank after I get my SUV out of impound. I'll pass the money under my desk to Carlos on Tuesday. No banks open on Sunday I'm screwed in even getting my vehicle until after work on Monday. I'll have Mace drive me to work then Roger Dundee can take me to impound after school."

"Banks open that late in the day? You have Detention until 5:00 right?"

"Shit! Yes! I'll have Mace go to the bank with a check and cash it. I might have to tell him I spent half the night in jail."

"He's cool though, isn't he?"

"Yeah, but he's going to hold it over me for the next six months."

"Blackmail?"

"Probably!" She laughed. "Can we not discuss that bit of information please?"

"That's wrong!"

"I'll be fine! He adores his aunt."

Reaching Jesse's car, a black Ford Mustang GT convertible she bulged her eyes at it. "I don't recall you driving this when you've delivered food to my home."

"This is my weekend ride. I use my old car to Grub Snub. Saves on mileage."

"Very slick ride Jesse."

"Imagine yourself naked on the hood?" He chuckled opening her door for her like a gentleman.

"Definitely! Just...not in front of the cop shop here." She winks at him and slides in, her legs wide in favor of showing off her own interior. Her no panties ever rule, she was still airing herself out from the entire day's madcap sexcapades. Between Roger Dundee on his boat, the college party craft, and his brother the Chef she had been drilled quite nicely long before getting arrested. Compile those dicks with the Teachers, the band at River Rats, then the male Officers in the jail itself she seemed to never tire of flirting. "I should probably offer a raincheck Jesse. To be honest...I reek of sex."

"So!" He shuts the door once her legs are in, and hurries around to the driver's side. Climbing in he starts his Horse and revs it a bit. "Purr like your kitten?"

"Hung like your Mustang?"

"You know it! You've had your mouth around my tailpipe."

"I have! Still, I'd like to feel clean before getting dirty again. I do have an idea though...if you're interested."

"All ears Ms. Cherry." He backs out of his parking space and leaves the lot in haste. She hadn't even attached her seatbelt until his car pinged to notify her of it. Somehow, he had managed to click his without her notice. Maybe she was just lost in thought over her idea.

"I'm sure at this hour Mace is out cold. Why don't you stay the morning with me. Shower together? Make love to me on your car hood?"

"Ooooo! I like that idea!" Then it dawned on him, "Shit! My girlfriend Tawny is staying the night next door at the McKellen's. I left her with your nephew and the Twins. Oh, and Perbert."

"Tawny on my cheerleading squad?"

"Yep!"

"So...no car hood?" She giggled.

"Fuck it! We both play with others. Hell for all I know she might have fucked Mace after I bailed to...well, bail you out."

"That would not surprise me. I viewed them before you got there evidently. My security cameras have a link to my cell phone. I caught the boys kissing the girls. I just let it go hoping he wouldn't get too stupid considering how shy Sable is, and with Travis being so in love with her. I do know the girls are getting close to losing their virginities soon. And, I think Dakota is waiting on Angus Furlong."

"He always gets the fine ass bitches." He rolled his eyes. She looked away to avoid him sensing that Angus had gotten her as well. Fine ass bitch she was, no argument there.

"It's her life. If she chooses him, I'm happy for her."

"I guess! I just know Furlong has tapped almost every girl willing at Horton-Dexter...hell Marquette and Lafayette too."

"Don't forget Harvester-Kent and Fillmore. Triple digits, I'm positive."

"How about you Jesse? Racking up a good number by now?"

"Double D's! Not like him though. I wasn't the jock like Furlong so I kind of fell behind. Having a dad as your principal didn't help."

"As open minded as Carlos is? That's shocking!" She rubbed her silky tanned legs. "It's hot in here. Can you turn the air on?"

"I can do better than that." Pulling over into a vacant lot he unhooked the ragtop canopy and hit the recline button. The roof reared up and opened up the world. A breeze instantly whipped at her already messed up blond curls.

"Oh, this is lovely! Good idea Jesse!" Something else dawned on her in that moment, "You know my neighbor Kieron wants me to buy a Corvette convertible. This will give me a good idea what that might be like."

"Glad I could be of service." Once the top locked down, he pulled back out on to the street and headed for Hooters Crossing. While she was tired, the fresh air did revive her in more ways than one. Her nipples without a bra beneath her albeit sheer dress was tantalized by the material's persistent brushing against the breeze, ruffling her sails. Sighing heavily, she used the seat recline to lay back at bit and simply closed her eyes to savor the peace. A minute later she was asleep.

Eying her in the darkness with each passing pole light Jesse smiled. He was fond of this woman in every way, she was funny, sexy, bold, compassionate, sexy all wrapped up in a bundle. Knowing her History through his father he couldn't find it in him to even judge her on her ex-husband's despicable actions. There was no way possible this heavenly creature, although insanely slutty had an evil bone in her body. Just having her as a friend and confidante was enough for Jesse. The fact his dad was using her, as well as others was cold but he also knew his father looked out for the women. He wasn't their pimp but he might as well have been. Did Jesse worry about the future in general? For his dad? The school? The sluts he was encouraging? Of course! He also knew this was what they all wanted. Who was he but a guy on the sideline who like his dad watched over them? Jesse was content until anything made his life hell. So far so heaven!

Letting her sleep, he took his time getting her home. While yes he intended to spend the rest of the morning with her, he wanted her to rest up and give him a good time rather than pass out with his dick inside her. What worried him more than anything was how his new buddy Mace Belmont would react? He knew his aunt and Josie McKellen had sucked his dick together and didn't seem terribly pissed off about it, but again Jesse was caught off guard that day. He told himself that maybe he and Mace should hang out together more and find a bond that would confirm there was no resentment. The guy was good though without him introducing him to girls, having had half the cheerleaders already. His own girlfriend toying with Mace in the swimming pool did let him have his own fun with the twins to a degree, in between Tawny's girl fascinations. It wasn't as if Jesse could be mad.

After fifteen minutes of just driving aimlessly he pulled through the gates to her community and pulled up out front of Piper's home. It all looked quiet in the neighborhood. The lights were out save for pole lamps on the street. Not even a dog barking disturbed the peace. Mustang shut off he opted to raise his ragtop if he were going inside for the night, so that nobody stole anything. The sound of the top rising made Piper wake up and note the atmospheric change.

"Have a nice nap?"

"I'm sorry I drifted off on you."

"Don't be I'm sure you had a rough day."

"Rougher than you know Jesse James."

"Not too late to just send me home." He felt obligated to show his concern.

"Oh no! You're going to brag to Carlos just how good I am in bed. Even if he won't do me himself, he should always wonder what he's missing."

Jesse was taken back by her admission, "You really want my dad?"

"No...I mean I would give it to him but only as fun and games. I know he loves your mother."

"It's going to take a special woman to get dad to break his rules."

"Did he tell you he fisted Josie and I?"

"What? Nooooo! Dad did that?" This led to a surprised woohoo moment.

"He said it was to make a point. We were obviously fine with it." She smiled warmly teasing her blond curls. "It's honorable how he feels about his wife. I may tease him constantly but I would never want to come between a good marriage."

"Dad's definitely faithful...when he's not making points." Jesse sighed sharing his own relaxed grin, "You ready to go in?"

"Not really! I just know the house is going to be a mess. Mace...undoubtedly went too far to impress the girls, and Travis. Pretty sure they...well...you were there before coming to bail us out."

"Yeah, I was. JD shots, truth or dare, skinny dipping in the pool, porn videos to show the twins how things are done. Oh, and your dog trying to hump Herbert's leg again." He paused, "That last one I'm making up. Rotten seemed protective of Perbert this time around."

"Well, that's good at least, that poor boy just can't catch a break."

"Travis?"

"No, my dog Rotten." She giggled. "I need to get him a girlfriend."

"Boyfriend maybe, seeing as he likes Travis so much."

"My dog is not gay." She jabbed him in the ribs playfully.

"He only goes after the weak guys."

"Wonderful! He must be related to Dominic Black. He goes after weak women like Trav's mom Kelly."

"I'll give Travis credit his mom is pretty hot."

"I agree."

"Ever play with her?" He grew curious.

"Not yet! Always open to the idea though."

"Invite me over when you do."

"Absolutely! Come on Outlaw let's go inside and face the music."

"Music?"

"Snoring hopefully! If they were drinking maybe the boys passed out."

"Right!" He unbuckled his seatbelt and hopped out. Hurrying around his car he opened her door as gentlemanly as he had in giving her entry earlier. She stepped out slowly and away from the door so he could shut it. Tempted to strip her dress off to enjoy the gently cool breeze she looked at the hood of his car.

"Bragging photo at least? You are parked under good lighting." Her temptation fueled she sat her purse on the ground and took her dress off with flirty eye contact. Kneeling to place her purse on her dress she stood upright and poised with her hands in her hair. "I might reek but I know I look good."

"Fuck yes you do. Mind if I take a few pics?"

"As many as you want." She strutted about on the sidewalk like a modelling runway. "This will energize me for later when you make mad passionate love to me."

"Then let's get crazy." He took out his cellphone and set up his camera. "Video?"

"Jesse...whatever you want of me I'll do."

"Marry me?"

"Except that." She giggled. "Never again!"

"Not even Dundee? I hear you two are kind of serious."

"I wouldn't say serious, just on a wavelength. I'll date him and do whatever he wants of me but I'm not the marrying type after..."

"Say no more! Already know...just like I know what kind of person you really are inside."

"Thank you, Jesse!" She pouts playfully, "The past is behind me." She turns her back to him and slaps both hands on her ass cheeks. "Where do you want me?"

"Hood?"

"I'll try not to dent it." She kicks her sharp heels off and leaves them by her other items in the grass. Shuffling to his car hood she carefully crawls up on it and poses in a variety of delicious angles as he records some then photographs others. She spread her legs one minute then even put her ankles behind her head before reaching under and prying her pussy wide. She was invested in her modelling gig.

At 5:40 in the morning the glare of dawn was creeping up on them but the sun still remained hidden. Birds singing were in shock of her talents. Having enough on his hood he directed her out into the middle of her street. Dead center he had her lay down and finger both her pussy and asshole for a vivid recording of her moans. With the entrance to Hooter's Crossing only a block and a half away he helped her up and they took a walk out to the gates. Again, he had her lay in the middle of the entrance way while he stepped out to the median across the main street for safety. With the iron gates and large owls decorating the housing division in his shot he again captured her masturbating for any and all who were driving by this early to see. Piper was having a ball. He chuckled praying no cop came by to catch her again. His money was tapped out.

With a bus shelter only half a block further, Jesse motioned her up and to walk toward the bus stop. Not a soul in sight at this Sunday morning hour, at least on foot she lay on the bench and played some more. With an actual bus coming Jesse whistled at her to hide but Piper being Piper pushed her limits. She remained there playing until the bus literally pulled up and spotted her. Jesse recorded the bus opening its door and the driver stepping to the bottom stoop, not physically getting off his bus. Jesse nearly pissed his pants hiding by a shrub but capturing her and this guys every move. It was easy to tell he had no passengers at the moment.

A bit of banter between Piper and the driver unheard, Jesse witnessed the driver look all around for safety before leaving his ride. Moving over to her the Driver just couldn't help himself. He unzipped his fly and started jerking off over her. Piper used her foot to tempt him into enjoying himself while she masturbated. In three minutes flat Piper Cherry was wearing his cum on her tits. She squirting on his shoes made him laugh as he put his pecker away and thank her. Knowing he was running behind he hopped back on the bus and bid her farewell.

Once the driver pulled away Jesse left his hiding spot and raced up to her to catch the jizz on her tits as solid proof of it all. She licked her nipple by poising it up to her lips and sampled the guys cum. "Fuck! You are crazy!"

"Should I go further?" She winked playfully and sucked gathered cum off of her fingertips.

"Hell yeah! Middle median where I was standing before. Traffic from both ways. It's picking up but I think we can pull it off. Gotta be careful though you don't want to go to jail twice in one day. That and my dad would kill me for even doing what we're doing now."

"Honestly, I think after what Nashville's finest did to me, Josie, Mimi, and LeAnne...I don't fear getting arrested again. Scandals versus scandals."

"True! I know I had fun with that Olivia in the bailout office. Good thing I didn't get arrested before bailing you guys out. Uhh? Don't tell my dad about that. As far as here and now, if someone reports us and they don't arrest us, it will look bad too."

"Somehow...unless a Nun drives by and flings a bible out her car window at me...I don't care. Live with me Jesse." His eyes bulge until she realizes her mistake, "Live the moment with me...not actually move in with me."

"Alright! Get out there Crossing Guard."

"Guard crossing the street." She bubbled up blowing him a kiss over her shoulder. Prancing across the street morning traffic was beginning to escalate. It seemed even on a Sunday morning people were heading for Starbucks, it was far too early for any eye-opening sermons so coffee seemed like the only solution. Exhilarated at the few cars in passing, Piper stood loud and proud, modelling as she had earlier with hands in her hair. She was certainly bringing smiles to those behind the wheel. All males thus far!

Piper refused to scurry back into hiding even as Jesse filmed her actions but whistled to lure her back. Determined she razzed him with her tongue and did a turbulent juggling act with her breasts for amusement. Her every three-minute vehicular manslobber enticed her to push her limits. She had one car literally stop in the street next to her and ask to take a picture. She went above his request and posed on his car hood just as she had Jesse's Mustang. His vehicle being a Ford Bronco she kept the horses hung. Climbing up on to the Bronco's hood she faced the driver, he recording her every move as she sat facing him and masturbating, fingers digging deep inside. Mind blown! His and Jesse's...including the two other cars slowing between Jesse and she.

Obstructing his recording view pissed Jesse off and he ventured out to the median where he found all three drivers recording her as well. Noting her new arrivals, she laughed and blew her Bronco buster a kiss before dismounting. Taunting Jesse with seductive dances on the asphalt she greeted the other two vehicles. Keeping to the herd, the car she chose to taunt was an Equus. Ironic that the horsepower this morning kept her playing Godiva. As she had the Bronco she carefully crawled up on the hood of the Hyundai and this time posed on her hands and knees facing toward the street ahead. Lowering forward, ass in the air facing the occupant she fingered herself up beneath her stride. The driver could not stop smiling.

The third car while not horse themed still shared its horsepower by revving his engine playfully. Hearing his symphony, she fluttered her wet fingers at her current stallion as seen through her inner thighs. Waving back, he watched her roll and slap her wet palm right over where he had to look through the windshield to drive. He would leave her mark there the rest of the day to brag when he showed his video off to friends.

Climbing off she sought out the last car, a black Camaro with yes...a convertible top. Right there in the street the handsome driver brought the roof down and attempted to coax her in. Sharing a bashful flirtation toward Jesse she waited until the top had fully stopped before seductively easing closer to the gentleman. Peering over his door at his lap she offered an, "Mmmmm! Nice gear shift." Chrome at that!

"Wanna ride?" He winked with a devastating smile. He was certainly a handsome man at that. Opening his car door, she located his seat controls and guided his seat back while he chuckled and put his car in park before he hurt her. Even with Jesse filming he let her climb into his lap and perform as if riding his cock. Zipper up it was merely a show. "Pretty bold Beautiful!"

With the other cars forced to move on due to traffic increase, this left only her current voyeur, he recording her gyrating over his concealed erection. While traffic remained curious, at least no other cars stopped to be too nosey. Piper stared directly into her saddle's eyes and ran her hands up over his polo shirt. As she did her body eased forward until he reached in and palmed her perfect melons. In doing this he had to sit his cell aside on the passenger seat. Jesse moving to the passenger side to get a better angle to record heard the drivers cell ring and the screen light up it's caller. It said Mavis! Eye's bulging after realizing he had glimpsed the license plate on the Camaro he swallowed. The vanity plate said HALE YES. Jesse found it amusing until he connected the dots.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12