Starting from Scratch Ep. 117: ANY GIVEN SUNDAY

Story Info
Breakfast in bed, balcony, kitchen. Juice freshly squeezed!
5.5k words
4.81
3.8k
0
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 117 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Walking into her home Piper Cherry paraded through without a care in the world. Behind her Jesse Manley felt awkward about it all, mostly Mace seeing what they planned on doing. The only problem fighting against his dread was the fact his dick was just too snug in his jeans. It was impossible not to follow behind her perfect heart shaped ass with just enough extra for a healthy twerk should she desire to. Perfection meant rewarding her with a worshipping eye.

Moving past the living room she heard a whistling mumble coming from her sofa and with a brief hesitation paused Jesse who literally ran right into her due to watching her ass. Smiling at him knowing why he was lost she pointed at her sofa with a gleam in her mischievous blue eyes. On the couch was Travis Herbert sleeping in only his underwear. Truth be known he had only been there a short time. Having woken up in his bed at home the boy stumbled downstairs and out their back door. Climbing the pool fence and landing hard but responsive he made it through the French doors to confront Mace Belmont half asleep in the living room. Saved by Mace rushing him to the powder room he vomited a few times, then passed out again on Piper's couch. Take that Dominic Black! Fucknut!

"Aren't you worried Perbert might wake up and see you naked?" Jesse whispered directly into her ear before kissing her lobe. Palming his cheek, she shook her head faintly.

"He has a telescope trained on my bedroom window. He sees me all the time. Let him, he's harmless."

"If you say so." Jesse moves to kissing her neck, his arms wrapping about her waist. While both grew distracted the front door reopened and her Rottweiler aka Rotten bolted past them giddy to be free of his leash and near his Master. Circling the couch in a mad dash the dog jumped directly up on the sofa, his paw crushing poor Trav's scrotum. The unexpected impact made the boy wake up in agony. Even while wincing in pain he spotted Piper and bulged his eyes. This was the first time he had seen her naked this close up.

"My baaaaaaalls!" He mumbled.

"Mace? Bring Hangover Herbert here an ice pack." She called out. "Don't you have a home of your own Travis?"

"Yeeeeeeessss!" He rocked in pain while Rotten tried to apologize by licking his face. "Go away!"

"I was thinking the same thing." Piper smirked at Travis, but didn't have the heart to make him go home until he was able to walk without limping. As Mace brought in an ice tray and a dish towel he had to laugh.

"Rotten stomp his nads?"

"Tend to your friend. I'll tend to mine." She winked then took Jesse by his hand and led him into her bedroom. Casting her things on the carpet she released him long enough to go start her bathwater and add bubbles. While doing her job Jesse realized there were no curtains or blinds over her two windows. The living room the same way made him scratch his head. Now he could understand Travis wanting to spy on her. Tempted to text Tawny while waiting on her he started to shut the door. "Leave it open."

"Uhh? Privacy?"

"Rotten needs access to his bed and toys." She points at the canine cot in the corner of her bedroom. "Travis will leave before we make love. Get undressed Outlaw!"

"What about your nephew?"

"He's going to snoop if it's opened or closed. He thinks I don't know he watches me over my security monitor."

"You let him...watch you...play? With other guys even?"

"Jesse!" She steps closer and lifts his shirt up and removes it, then goes after his belt buckle. He let her unzip him then guide him back to sit on her bed. From his seated position she took his boots and socks off, then set out tugging his jeans over his legs until they too were MIA. Boxers left on unable to hide his heaving seven-inch cock she left them for him. "Meet you in the not tub." Not a hot tub!

Ignoring him she headed in and climbed into her bathwater, shutting the faucet off. Soaking until he got the nerve to join her, he dropped his boxers and moved behind her to sit down. Luffa soaped up; she began bathing herself until he snatched it away to complete her mission. Washing her back thoroughly he looked around. "Is there a camera in here?"

"Not yet, but I'm considering having one put in. Bedroom, living room, patio, and front door only so far. Pamper me Manley Man." Laying back against him she gave him free reign to clean her breasts, neckline, belly, everything currently above the water level. "Don't tell me you're shy, you just sent me out on to the main road streaking."

"It's not that. One...Tawny is next door. Two...your nephew will be watching us...fuck."

"I thought you and Tawny were open minded."

"We are, but...I guess it makes me edgy. I love Tawny...and...she won't get mad over it. I just don't want Mace to hate me, I kinda think he's cool."

"Mace will get over it trust me. He knows I can make him go back to Atlanta. Besides he's always preaching about my being more open around him."

"That sounds...incesty!"

"Close...not all the way. That's between you and I... understood?"

"Yep! You'd really...?"

"Trying very hard not to...believe that. I'm such a horrible Aunt, aren't I?"

"Your life Piper. I'm never going to look bad at you. I like hanging out with you guys."

"My door is always open."

"Awesome!"

"Luffa please?" He hands it back to her so she could clean her privates better. Legs finalized with suds she opted to turn and bathe him. He threw his arms up on the tub's ledge and sat back watching her tend to his upper body. Luffa set aside her palms went straight to his dick and cleaned it with her hands below the bubbles. "Someone has very full balls. Evidently the Dispatcher didn't get it all."

"Can't be Perbert." He chuckled. She did find that amusing.

********

Next door at the McKellen household...

"Good morning." Tawny Martin had woken up before her friend Sable and was getting dressed. Hiding that soiled Hello Kitty shirt in her hamper before Sable could wonder why it was so messy, she simply kept it under the playdar. She had no intention of letting Sable know of playing with both her dad and mother. It was an eventful night for the redhead. She had played with all four members of the household in some fashion. Only Dakota didn't know of her mischief. Too sly, too quick!

"Let me get dressed and I'll see if daddy will give you a ride home."

"Don't wake them. We heard them having fun, I'm sure they need rest."

"Maybe Mace is up. He could give you a ride instead. I'll get dressed and we can walk over."

"You think Trav is still passed out?"

"Probably!" Sable stretched vividly and giggled, "I had fun last night. Over at Piper's...and here with you."

"So did I! Once you lose that virginity, I want at least one more adventure with you before you stop the girl-on-girl thing. Promise?"

"You did say cut the rug last night! I still don't know what dancing has to do with you and I getting...kinky."

"You'll get the idea when I dip ya!" With her pants zipped up Tawny crawled back over Sable and toppled her to her back. Kissing took over again which got entirely too steamy. Panicky at doing all this with her parents' home, it made Sable pout and push her lover away.

"Better not with mom and dad across the hall. Dakota could be up already too."

"I get it! All good!"

"Are you coming to my birthday party Saturday?"

"Want me there? Considering you and Trav might...get down to business?"

"Oh! Well, you and Jesse can come, but maybe not spend the night. Dad's pitching tents in the backyard for us. Dakota invited Angus too stay over too. Daddy doesn't know that part she's going to sneak him into her tent after dark. Mom and dad will be busy with our grandparents and Uncle."

"Cool! I'll just drop by for cake and give you a gift."

"Hang out all day. Party will be at Piper's pool."

"No skinny dipping this time. Darn!"

"Nope!" Sable's eyes glistened.

"Okay! Get your skank ass out of bed and get dressed. Travis might need help getting home for those pancakes."

"I need to shower. You can hang out downstairs if you want. Watch TV! If mom or dad come down just tell them you stayed over."

"Gotcha!" Crawling away Tawny helped Sable to her feet and kissed her one last time before quietly leaving the room. It didn't appear anyone else was out of bed just yet. Sable simply hurried to the shower connected to her room. She was the lucky one. Dakota had to use the one not connected.

Heading downstairs Tawny peered out the front window checking the weather to find it all sunny and birds chirping. She also discovered Jesse's Mustang. "He came back for me." Texting Sable's cell saying she was going next door and to meet her there, Tawny left the house.

Things were about to get interesting.

********

Henry McKellen heard the water running from his room. Eyes adjusting to daylight coming from his balcony windows he felt his arm numb. Having fell asleep with his goddess level wife Josie in his arms he had lost circulation. Not wanting to disturb his wife only made it more uncomfortable. Needing to take a leak his daughter's water only made matters worse. Inevitably he had to make his escape.

Easing out from beneath his wife amid sticky sweaty flesh was alerting her that morning had arrived. Did they even sleep? Stirring she pouted with her eyes still tightly sealed. "Don't leave me."

"Gotta piss! I'll be back!" He kissed her forehead and shuffled away to his master bath and towered over the porcelain god. Sighing with relief as he closed his eyelids to cope with the brightness through his bathroom window he finished up and flushed. In doing so he heard a shrill scream and grit his teeth. "Sorry!" A hostile cold water wakeup call made poor Sable jump out of the waters assault. Poor kid!

Washing his hands only made it worse but he had no choice. Once done and drying his hands he opted to look outside at a beautiful Sunday morning. The forecast called for showers today but it looked as if only Sable succumbed to the torrent. Looking at his yard he knew he needed to mow it again, Mace Belmont's volunteered efforts last week had already been lost to Mother Nature. In looking at his yard he noticed first a fancy black Mustang parked in front of Piper's, then a cute redhead running from his home over to the Cherry residence. Grumbling at seeing Tawny he shrugged, "Just as well I don't have to give her a ride home. I need to get rid of my hangover before I go hook up with Marie from the Dentist's office. I need to text her and make sure she's still going to show." First things first, "Better cuddle more with the wife before we go our separate ways again."

Back to bed he went. Warm bodies led to Henry rolling over on top of her and making love to Josie for a tender five minutes. It was a nice quickie and as ever well received. Where did they get their stamina? He with Kelly and Serafina last night, then Tawny, then Josie for the second time in five hours. Did he even have enough to get with Marie? He thought so.

The same could be said of Josie. Her evening was eventful as well after the insanity at River Rat's Bar, then the Teacher fiasco that got everyone arrested for indecency, followed by a number of seduced Nashville Police Officers, seduced both ways. Maybe Henry was as much of a nympho as his wife. Not even close!

"I love you." She made it quite clear in palming Henry's cheeks to make eye contact.

"I love you too." He lowered his head to kiss her warmly. "Have a good time with the Teacher's?"

"Too much fun. You should have gone with us." Nice cover up, she was grateful he hadn't or they would have both been in jail. Making him feel welcome however meant everything to her.

"I had things to do."

"Frisque?"

"Partly! I actually went out with Dominic for a few drinks of my own." No bar! Kelly Herbert's bedroom, front yard, street, corner, around the block. Fun! Fun! Master Henry was living the dream. When he wasn't dominated by Serafina.

"It's strange the two of you even becoming friends. Just two weeks ago you threatened him with a baseball bat in Kelly Herbert's bedroom."

"We had a long talk. I ran into him at Cashanova's Friday night. Svetlana dances there now. I went to support her first night on stage."

"Tessa?"

"She was there. Met Dominic's sister too. Huge bitch!" He chuckled! No reason to tell Josie everything when he knew she rarely did.

"Fat?"

"Big as Dominic. She's a bodybuilder."

"Oh my! Did she hit on you?"

"Naaaa! She'd break me."

"Mmmhmmm!" She winced suspiciously, "You know I'm okay if you did play with her."

"I'm good!" Just last night he tagged Serafina Black right next to her brother and Kelly. Insanity!

"Alright! Would you like breakfast? I'm going to try and get Piper to go shopping for the girls birthday again after I let her sleep awhile. I didn't get much accomplished yesterday with having to meet her at the bar. Honestly, you and I should shop for our daughters together."

"We can meet later if you want. I just need to do a few things before I meet back with my game coordinator Amanda."

"Still the incest stuff?"

"Yeah! That parts turned out better than I predicted. I just wish I didn't feel guilty over using our daughters as templates."

"Money Henry!"

"I get it! Doesn't help, but I understand." He peps up, "Oh! There's a sweet Mustang in front of Piper's. Belong to that Roger guy?"

"No, he drives a pickup truck." She knew it belonged to Jesse Manley but kept it to herself. "Eggs and bacon?"

"Sure! One of the girls took a shower so someone is awake."

"I need a shower myself."

"So do I. Sable, I just saw Tawny run across the yard. Water might be chilly so lets get up and make breakfast together for the girls then come back up and wash one another."

"Mmmm! Shower wall here I cum." She giggled and gripped his dick. Gnashing his teeth, he had to decline. He wanted to save some for Marie in case this was his only time hooking up with her. "Is my Husby wore out? Can't handle as much as you used to can you?"

"Tonight, before bed I'll show your sexy ass how much I can handle."

"Holding you to that." She did too, she pressed his crown right up to her pussy. One thrust and it would have been on. Thankfully she didn't push it!

"Come on Mrs. McKellen, let's get up."

Night shirt for her, sweat pants for him.

********

Next door at Piper Cherry's...

"Fuck yeah!" Mace Belmont huddled in the hallway next to the kitchen watching his aunt in her bed with Jesse Manley. She was sucking his dick tenderly and he was laying back with his forearm over his eyes trying not to let the fact the bedroom door was wide open, no curtains, camera right above looking down recording their rendezvous. He was nervous! Not enough to lose his erection though.

After getting dressed and bringing his icepack to the kitchen Travis Herbert spotted Mace looking at the hall monitor while stroking his dick. Eyes bulging, he snuck up behind Mace and caught a glimpse of the action. "Are you jerking off to...your aunt?"

"Fuck off Trav." He huffed trying not to laugh, "Go home your Mommy's calling."

"She did actually, well...texted me. She's making pancakes now. Sorry for throwing up. You're a good guy babysitting me through it. I can't believe Dom carried me home. No way was I staying there with Sable over here still. I bet he scared the heck out of her."

"Dunno I was busy teaching Dakota things up in my bedroom."

"Take her virginity?"

"No! Angus can have it. I just gave her pointers on what to do with him Saturday. Dude! I'm kind of busy here." Travis watched the tiny monitor and sighed.

"Jesse Manley is one lucky man. He has Tawny and still gets your aunt."

"Go away Trav. Have fun with Dom."

"Fuck you!" He dared to toss a cube from his icepack down the front of Mace's sweats. Shocked by both his stupidity and the cold on his balls it was on. A playful wrestling match in the breezeway had Mace right over Travis on the floor looking rather awkward. Their laughter heard even as the front door opened right in front of them. Caught in their compromising position by Tawny Martin, she stepped in and dropped her jaw.

"Roleplaying as Rotten for Perbert?"

"Hey! Don't scare us like that."

"Where's Jesse?" She placed her hands in her back pockets, yet eyed Mace with a dazzling gaze.

The boys got up off the carpet and grit their teeth. Hearing Piper moan only made them swallow. "Is my man cheating on me?" Tawny tried to feign disappointment in Jesse then saw movement on the security monitor. "Oh, I gotta see this." The three of them congregated around the tiny box. It was then they knew Tawny was fine with it. Mace standing behind Tawny rubbed his tented sweats along her ass, she feeling it beneath her jeans. Eyes flaring, she added, "That better not be you Perbert."

"What? No way! Is Sable awake?"

"She was getting in the shower when I left. Probably getting dressed by now. I text her that I was coming here and to meet me. You should meet her outside on her doorstep. Pancakes, right?"

"Good idea! See ya!" He was all about Sable. Piper who? Tawny who? Gone in ten seconds.

"Thought he'd never leave." Tawny twisted in step to face Mace. Before he could make a move, she knelt down and dropped his sweats. His nine-iron popping out to swat her cheek made her bubbly. "Let's finish what you started last night Belmont." She swallowed his cock like a starving beast. Sadly, Rotten sat in the hallway next to her watching.

"Go away Voyeur!" Mace fanned the air to get the canine to go away. In a huff the dog darted to the bedroom and hopped up on his front legs to better see his Master with Jesse Manley on top of her missionary style. Ignoring him Piper was too into Jesse kissing on her throat. Her feet curling over Jesse's ass cheeks drew him in deeper with each intimate thrust. Woofing once the dog darted back out of the bedroom and back to the kitchen.

In the short time he was gone Rotten discovered only clothing laying in the hallway. Sniffing them the Rott plucked up Tawny's underwear and took them on a tour of the house. His new chew toy would keep him entertained. Better Tawny's, than Piper's! He would be punished for eating his Master's. Of course, his Master rarely wore any these days.

Back in the kitchen Mace had Tawny up on the island bar and was eating her out. As he did, she imagined his tongue to be Sable's. Closing her eyes, she simply moaned and let him eat all he wanted. Fingers knuckling her cunt beneath his tongue brought on breakfast. Ginger juice it was!

********

Heading downstairs Henry and Josie heard Sable's bedroom door open up. Pausing on the stairs they looked back to see her fully dressed in tight denim shorts and her gifted camisole, tits bobbing with no bra on. Josie puckered at her youngest's newfound bravery.

"Going somewhere?" Josie asked as Henry hugged the wall.

"Kelly's making pancakes and had Travis invite me over. Bye! Love you guys!"

Easing by her parents Henry took in his daughter's peeking butt cheeks and tried to calm his still revived erection so that it didn't appear badly to his wife. Not easy to do! With both of them saying, "Love you too." Sable was out the door and finding Travis walking her way.

"I guess it's just the three of us." Josie frowned at Henry.

"You get started I'll wake up Kota."

"Alright!"

Heading back up he didn't even knock on Dakota's door. Cracking it open he found his oldest laying naked atop her blankets face down and asleep. A quick glance back at the stairs to be certain Josie wasn't watching he entered the bedroom and sat next to Dakota. First admiring her perfect little body, he had to stand back up for fear he might rub her gorgeous bottom. After all the tension building between them that led Henry to back off yesterday morning when things got waaaay too close, he worried it might happen again. So why didn't he just rile her awake from the doorway? Instead, here he was getting harder by the second. Explaining his erection to Josie was going to prove difficult.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12