Starting from Scratch Ep. 123: rePRESENT

Story Info
Shopping at the Mall for birthday gifts, Josie and Piper get a bad Wrap!
6.7k words
4.7
4.3k
1
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 123 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

Nashville Mega Mall...Food Court...ehhh, parking lot. Same place to a pair of cock hungry sluts ready to tease.

Having waited like pouncing cougars until the carload of four boys had parked and gotten out of their vehicle, Josie McKellen and Piper Cherry vacated Josie's SUV and moved out into the roadway. Side by side with maybe the space to add a body between them they strutted their stuff. A feigned heel trouble Josie stopped cold and bent forward to deal with it. Oops! More threads popping along her inseam. Worried over it earlier, she now grew wetter with each threads scream. Not to be left out Piper saw Josie teetering so reached over and hooked a belt loop and lifted. Her already constricted denim was prying her labia wide to wave at the boys as if batting lashes. Hearing whistles at a distance the ladies were fully aware they had been noticed. Flipping her tongue at them Piper giggled, "Lambs to the slobber." Wolf calls normally meant a brewing hunger that just might compete with these Hellcats. Rrrowwwl!

Standing up Josie left her shorts ride deep, the agitation along her clit making her crazy inside. "I am so cutting up all my jeans this narrow. Maybe we should invent a new dress code day called Jean Splicing Day."

"Or LevEYES Bulging Day." Piper loved her bestie for blending into her own twisted humor.

"I might cum before we get past the fountain in the food court." The persistent rub was making her reach out for Piper's arm as support. "You should try this." Seeing their reflections in the massive windows highlighting the mall's food court which not only had restaurant outlets, but a penny fountain, and an indoor carrousel for kids. Deciding to join Josie, Piper waited until she could see the four boys in the windows before stumbling in climbing the curb. Acting as if her own heel was in jeopardy, she too arched forward to toy with her ankle strap. Dipping that low she peered between her legs at them and flipped her tongue again. Josie repeating Piper's belt loop stunt yanked her shorts so high and deep her inseam literally vanished within her clam.

"Yeesh! Pearl diving bitch?"

"Deepsea Diva, that's me!" The boys stopped cold in the roadway until a car honked at their loitering. Hurrying out of the way they found the ladies playing harder to get. Entering the mall door, they strutted without care. Shaking their asses without even tugging their inseams out, or inscreams as Piper called it, they flaunted it. Quite evidently the young men regretted flipping the ladies the bird for cutting them off. So much so they sprinted closer just to keep up with those cheeks. Three feet behind them and closing the thigh gap Josie whispered, "Backseat driver?" Piper grinned, reading her mind. Braking hard both women bent forward and touched the tile. There was no stopping for the boys, they plowed right into them, two on two, crotches colliding with ass cheeks. Nearly knocking the girls over, the remaining two darted around their buddies to catch their fall. So dramatic!

The rear enders apologized quickly and grabbed their hips in hopes of keeping them standing, belt loops sought out the shorts slid a bit at the waist until butt cracks were making a new highway. "Holy shit!" One mumbled looking straight down Piper's detour sign. Josie wiggled her butt along her handler's erection. "Size 7 by the feel of it? Yours?"

"I might have you topped; I'm thinking 8." Piper giggled, peering over her brow at the boy in front of her. A hand reaching up as if support palmed his bulging jeans, "6?" Josie found her savior at, "Another 7." The guys busted up laughing.

"I think they're still looking for a good parking spot."

"You bitches are crazy." The driver chuckled as the girls stood up and noticed a whole lot of food court eyes seeing their behavior. Time to straighten up. Riiiight!

"APOLOGY ACCEPTED!" Josie tilted her gaze over her shoulder at the boys.

"CUT ME OFF ANYTIME YOU WANT!" The driver battled back laughing, then realized how he sounded and grit his teeth. His buddies teased him about getting his dick cut off. The ladies simply smirked.

"Toe touching time?" Piper joked.

"On three?"

"Rather have three on me."

"There are four of them. Two and two?"

"Let's do this." Piper giggled, "One...two...three!"

Right in front of the food court both Piper and Josie bent forward and touched their toes again. Their captors still holding on found their crotches smothered. The two boys in front had it even better, the ladies rubbed their faces right over their tentpoles. The guys nearly had panic attacks. A swift retreat to save face, so to speak the ladies went upright, tits jiggling. Josie's already popping threads were heard as a rip in her ass. A cool draft snuck in through a tiny hole right across from her anal pucker. "Oh crap!" She stood up in a hurry. "My shorts ripped again. I told myself not to bend over and what did I go and do?"

"Let me see the damage." Piper turned even as the boys made it clear they were disappointed in the short tease. Turning Josie's back to face her Piper located the hole in the inseam, "This rip?" She stuck her finger into the hole and jabbed her fingernail into her butt pucker making Josie jump and squeal. Courtside seemed amused at least. No security called!

"You bitch!" She laughed, "Yes that one."

"Just getting even for the paddle earlier."

"Uh huh! It's only going to rip further as we shop. I might as well buy me a pair of shorts to change into."

"Ohhh, no! If I'm revealing, you're revealing."

"Fine! Let them drool." Piper razzed all four shrouding them up close.

"Oh, we are." The boys had snuck even closer on their bantering behavior. "That was hot."

"Wasn't it?" Piper extended her finger out, "Who wants to taste her butthole?"

"HEY!" Josie slapped her hand.

"I will." One boy in his early 20's grew eager. "I'll even suck your finger."

Grossed his friends just laughed and got a good look at Piper and Josie's lace shirts, it wasn't hard to see nipples hiding behind the tiny holes and thin material. "Love your outfits."

"Love what's hiding under your outfits." A bolder one added.

"Mind if we stalk you two?" The driver chuckled.

"Feel free." Piper smiled batting her eyes, "No... I mean feel for free." She then tugged her shirt aside to bare her right breast. Eager boys, greedy hands. Josie offered up both of hers. Good thing the dining patrons couldn't see around the boys.

"Nice! You ladies are insane but keep it up."

"Intro's..." The driver pointed out, "I'm Vince, this is Phil, Walsh, and Ian."

"Slut...and Slut!" Josie offered their own names. "Pleasure's all ours. Well, it depends on how sweet you boys are."

"Sugar cane right here Slut!" Walsh gripped his crotch, boasting a hard on.

"Okay Stalkers...follow us at a distance but don't lose sight...we have some shopping to do." Piper begins swatting hands from squeezing her tits before they got too hungry and started feasting on her nipples. "Come on Slut...save those for later." She again swats the flies away from Josie, her hand cutting off Ian from sampling an areola. "More later if you're all good little boys."

"Oh, we're good BIG BOYS!" Vince extended a visual rolling a fingertip along his concealed shaft from balls to tip promoting a firm seven inch hoping to tantalize Piper.

"Had bigger. Not knocking you Vinnie, just saying." She pinches his crown, "Keep him penned up for now, you can take him out in an hour or three."

"All of you can." Josie beguiled the boys fanning her face. "I wanna know who has the biggest one of those. My assessment could have been wrong. I'm an English teacher, math was never my strong point."

"Easily me." Phil chuckled, "But I'm gonna make you wait."

"Mmmm!" Josie opts to caress his crotch just for a secondary hint, his length never seemed to end, her jaw drooping toward Piper, "He's not lying! I can Phil how big he is." Phillip Hoffman appeared smug toward his buddies.

"Come on!" Piper grabbed Josie by her wrist and drug her behind her. "Fantasize as we walk Gentlemen." Oh, they were, both Piper and Josie's ass cheeks were dancing side to side as they walked. Some hopeful young men trailed behind with a hunger brewing. All in good time! All in good time. Their timing was perfect!

********

Back at the McKellen homestead...

"Got a minute?" Sable eased her sister's bedroom door open, finding her still asleep, the verbal interruption reviving her to look over.

"What's up? How was the pancake breakfast?"

"I'm stuffed." Sable held her tummy. "Can you keep a secret?" A hint of worry she added, "I mean it!"

"You know I can. Tell me." Dakota lured Sable to her bed. "Maybe I'll tell you one, so you know I'll keep yours."

"Okay! I think I turned on Mister Black."

"Dominic? Noooo!" Dakota flared her eyes, "How?"

"I tried helping him wash his truck and he turned around really fast and I... palmed his abs. No shirt on! OH MY GOD! I love bodybuilders. They were soooo tight and bumpy, and hairy, and... I may have to masturbate."

"No way! Did Trav or his mom see it?"

"No, and he didn't tell Kelly either. Even more he chased me with a hose and drenched me. My shirt came down and he saw my boobies."

"What did he say?"

"Nothing but he looked. It was insane over there. I met Svetlana...get this...she's seeing Mr. Hardecker."

"NO WAY!" A preferred reaction today.

"Yep! Svetty wrestled Dominic and he got her all wet too. She was wearing all white, so she was transparent. Knox came home and things went crazy. Finally, Kelly stepped out and everything went back to normal. I dried my clothes in her dryer and borrowed a t-shirt from Trav..."

"You've worn half his wardrobe now." Dakota laughed.

"Almost! Anyway, when I went upstairs intending to hang with Trav until breakfast I saw Dom in the shower. His dick is humongous. He even jerked off in the shower."

"Did he see you?"

"No! I watched him cum though. So cool! I ran back to Trav's room, but he was on his balcony using his scope and jerking off too."

"So, you watched both of them jerk off?"

"Yes. I... masturbated on Trav's bed thinking about Dominic. I'm sooo into his size and build. I don't know if I can stick with Travis."

"What about Tawny. You two were really into one another last night. I kind of snuck a peek when you were...licking her."

"OH MY GOD! That was amazing too. So much is going on my head is swimming."

"So, you played with yourself."

"Yep! I think Dom might have seen me I left the bedroom door open. I'm not positive though, but he did stare at me a lot when we were all eating. Oh, and Travis came all over me when I wasn't looking. It's kind of fun being shot at."

"Ewwww! Maybe if it were that Dominic, but not by Trav. It was hard enough avoiding that last night when I was acting like you."

"Sorry! But thanks for letting me pose as you to play with Mace a little. We are so badass!"

"Ready for my secret?" Dakota grew giddy.

"Tell me."

"Daddy got really close to fucking me."

"WHAT???? Are you crazy?"

"When?"

"Yesterday morning when you went to check on Travis. Daddy and I were alone. He's been...teaching me how to be with boys. He thinks it's all for Angus but...I kind of hope Daddy and I...do it."

"That's kind of...weird. But, hey Daddy is handsome." She did recall his mistake that day she had her braces removed, his dick right along her butt cheeks, warm and throbbing. Easy mistake, she was in Dakota's bedroom.

"I knew you had eyes for him too."

"Not nearly as much as you." Sable razzes her sister. "I'm going to keep seeing Travis, but I don't think I want to be serious. I promised him my virginity I'll honor that, but afterwards...I'm looking for someone I know can rock my world."

"Like Dominic?"

"Maybe! I'm afraid of Kelly though. I'm just really turned on around him."

"Isn't he really aggressive with Kelly?"

"Yeah, I caught them fucking not long ago. He's been on my mind ever since; I just haven't told you until now. He doesn't know I watched them though. He was really rough with her...I... found it...really hot."

"Shyness thrown out the window."

"I'm trying hard."

"Succeeding too! Maybe someday you and I can have sex with Daddy and Dominic side by side." Dakota laughed, but sadly was serious.

"You're so out there!"

"So are you now! Mini Me!"

"Maybe!" Sable went back to bed. Dakota lay back a little longer. Zzzzzz!

It was something to fantasize about.

********

"I shouldn't be telling you this probably..." Josie McKellen paused in their tracks next to a candle store, "...but Dakota found my dildo and vibrating wand. She asked me to teach her how to use them for when she eventually gives it up to Angus Furlong."

"That's awesome actually. It shows she respects your advice."

"I think we went too far." Not as far as her husband had but she was unaware of that. "I showed her how to give it a blowjob and be used in titty fucking."

"Honestly it's good that you're bonding more, as well as letting her know you care."

"You don't think I went too far then?"

"Not at all! The girls are at an age where they need guidance concerning intercourse. What I worry about is who they engage with. I mean Sable and Travis is innocent enough, but I worry about Dakota and Angus. He can be...a hand full."

"How well I know." Josie winked.

"You've? With Angus?"

"Not all the way. Don't judge me."

"How could I? I know firsthand myself."

"Really?" Josie wasn't truly surprised. "I already knew. Detention, right?"

"Makes the perfect passion pit. Nobody allowed up there but me and my boys."

"So, you've...with other boys?"

"Yeaaaah! I'm kind of building an army."

"I wanna play Army! I know I can yell ATTENTION"

"You have your 1st. period Players. Let me have my Detainee's!"

"Come on we're both being silly. I've blown the entire Senior members of the Football team. Fucked the entire basketball team. No reason why we can't share the wealth."

"Didn't we do that after the Marquette game?"

"That was so incredible, wasn't it? Both teams fucking me and Trinidad. The Swallow cheerleaders rubbing twat with the Badgurls, me getting DP'd by Roman and the Cowboy Coach..."

"Maya Trinidad and I scissoring on the forty-yard line."

"Okay...we have to stop before I drag our stalkers into the Men's room."

"Not yet! We shop first, then tease hard after. Let's go into Macy's and buy the girls perfume and girly things."

"Good idea! Purses maybe? They've never really owned an actual purse."

"On the list! Let's just go crazy. We can make our stalkers carry our bags."

"Ooooo! Another good idea! You're on a roll."

"Can't go wrong with beauty tips. Make up?"

"Now that I think about it they really don't wear much in the form of makeup. That sounds adult! I'll get them make up kits. Gift certificates for Mani/Pedi maybe."

"Massages?"

"Oh lord! We've all watched those porn massage videos of young girls getting pawed up. I want one too."

"You should take them for one."

"I just might! We just might! You come too."

"Don't I always?"

For the next thirty minutes the ladies purchased every beauty aid imaginable, the stalker boys hanging out in the men's cologne section to stay in a visual of them. Once done the ladies headed for the escalator to go upstairs and browse. Ian and Vince offering to help carry bags without being asked struck up some brownie points. This gave Piper and Josie freedom to tease as much as shop. On the way up on the escalator Piper turned and sat down on the belt. Careful not to get her shirt or long blond hair hung up she lay back and put one leg on each side of the escalator rails. Clear and present dangers defied! Legs wide she pulled her white shorts aside to show off her magnificently sculpted pussy. The boys ate it up! Wanted to eat it up too! Soon enough!

Helped up by Josie laughing at her they reached the top floor and embarked on what they might find up there. Something must surely catch their eye as to an extraordinary gift for the girl's birthday. Right?

"You know that was just beyond stupid, don't you? What if your hair got pulled up under one of the escalator steps? You'd have had to cut off all those gorgeous blond curls of yours. Broken neck even." Josie scowled. "As sexy as that was use your brain, Counsellor."

"You're right! I was acting impulsively! So much fun though."

"What are we looking for up here?" Josie sighed putting away her sisterly scolding.

"Who knows? Like I said we'll know it when it speaks to us."

A sudden inspiration struck Josie, turning around to step up to their four pack mules. "Help me out...what should I buy an eighteen-year-old girl for her birthday?"

"A vacation to Cabo." Ian laughed.

"Male strippers!" Walsh added, "We volunteer if she's as hot as you are."

"Are you talking about your sister?" Vince aimed for brownie points; he knew she was obviously older than she appeared.

"Yes!" Josie winked, "I have two twin sisters. Seven years younger than me." She utilized the fact that most people thought of Josie as 25 rather than 34. She withheld her age identification marks well. Even Piper at 27 in some ways looked older than Josie, yet her body was far too bombshell to apply elderly traits toward.

"Nice! I bought my sister a PlayStation and headphones a few months ago. Bigtime gamer!" Phil volunteered!

"My... sisters don't really play video games." Josie frowned, even though her husband was not only a video game designer but a massive gamer in general. Not so much of late but still, women kept him far too busy.

"Are they into sports?" Walsh brought up!

"Not much! Cheerleading and volleyball for a very short time before losing interest."

The ideas were running low, so Josie simply shrugged and turned away with a sad expression. Why was it so hard to find the perfect gift? Piper having moved ahead of them found the bedding section which included an actual queen size bed with beautiful bedding. It was only one bed used to model comforters and sheets. Of course, a gorgeous mannequin was laying out on it like a show room host. A male mannequin at that! Evil thoughts immediately aroused her hormones. Looking quickly for cameras she actually found none. That was confirmed when a man's voice just off to her left told her, "They don't work anyway. They're just there as scare tactics. Only the cameras in the Mall itself are used." Through a set of shelving Piper located the voice.

"Who goes there?" Piper chuckled wincing through the thin viewpoints between the shelves into the adjoining aisle.

"Only employee on duty up here right now. Do what you want! I lay down there all the time." He laughed. "Don't mind Manny he's a dead lay."

"Too funny! Is your name Tom? You obviously like peeping."

"Tony! Close enough!" He made his appearance in moving around the bedding shelves. To Piper's shock stood a six-foot tall two well-built man in his early 30's. Chris Evans eat her pussy out, she mused!

"Well, hello there, Captain America!" She chuckled, "Are these pillows stuffed with Falcon feathers?" She playfully pointed to the bed. "I'm from Atlanta!"

"Ah! You're welcome to try the bed out I can move Manny there." He smirked flirtatiously.

"Only if you crawl in with me."

"I can do that." He chuckled! "My last week here anyway."

"Oh no! Leaving so soon?"

"New job! I just took on a job at Claymore High School as their new basketball Coach."

"Noooooooooooooo!" Piper dropped her jaw, "You are so not taking that job."

"Excuse me?" He was taken back by her attitude.

"I'm the Counsellor at Horton-Dexter. We need a basketball coach too." She was rescuing Damon Rice from being appointed against his will. "Come over here and let's talk." She led him to the bed and literally pushed Manny the Mannequin off the bed. Nudging Tony into bed she crawled on top of him just as Josie and the boys discovered her whereabouts. Josie flared her eyes at her bestie having pinned down the Macy's employee.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12