Starting from Scratch Ep. 127: LOADING ZONE

Story Info
Easter Egg Cunt! Josie fucks like a Rabbit!
4.4k words
4.7
4.3k
2
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 127 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

4:30 AM... Unreal!

Josie McKellen beat her alarm going off with silent fingers so as not to wake her husband. Quietly crawling from bed in gnashed teeth expression, she took her cellphone off its charger and tiptoed to the bathroom. Having showered before bed all she needed to do was freshen up and work with her hair. In compliance with her boy toy Reese Teller who had insisted she meet he and any friends he might allow. Before school had even opened its doors, most teachers their eyelids to a new day, she had her life well in hand. The excitement of never knowing what Reese had in store for her left her eager to get there even before first light.

Planning ahead she already knew her attire for the day and had packed it in her SUV while Henry and the twins weren't looking. Even her makeup was waiting on her. All she needed to do was sneak out without Henry waking up to question her. Not that it mattered much these days they were both hiding things. Strangely, their marriage was not as strained as it was weeks ago. Since Piper Cherry had moved in next door and had counselled them into realizing they truly loved one another, yet could live openly to make the other happy, not a single argument was disturbing the peace. Living on the edge was thrilling.

What shocked her even more was yesterday morning when coming home late after being arrested to find Henry fucking one of her students, cheerleader Tawny Martin on their living room sofa. Joining in was an all-new bonding experience. Smiling at picturing the threesome Josie flared at herself in the vanity mirror. "It just keeps getting crazier and crazier." She was like a kid in a candy store. "Our life is...definitely different." Taking a seat on her toilet to tinkle she shot a text to Reese saying, "Just woke up. Be at Horny-Dexter in thirty minutes."

A reply back as she wiped and washed her hands Reese informed her with, "Parking lot! Sit in your car and wait for me. Be naked!"

"You Teller, me obeyer!" She fired back with a winking emoji.

"Damn straight you cum whore slut."

"Mmmm! You know me so well." Leaving it at that Josie left the bathroom and crept to the bedroom door. Eased open she snuck out totally nude and tiptoed downstairs. Car key in a bowl she snatched it up and ventured outside. Into her SUV she sat without getting dressed and trembled, "No reason to get dressed then undressed once I get there. Might as well feel the freedom, I mean it's dark outside so no cop will see me...and if they do hopefully it's one of our cellmates from the other night who would look the other way as promised. Yummy being manhandled by a man in uniform, even with their pants down. At its worst things did take a turn for the better. Cuff love I say." She snickered and started her car. Backing out she rolled her windows down to invite a breeze. Nips stimulated she followed them to Horton-Dexter.

Revived and intoxicated by driving nude she waved at any passing vehicles that crossed her path at near 5:15 AM. A lot of early morning traffic surprised her. City workers up at the crack of dawn prepping for road repair was treated to a slow drive by. Counting twelve hardworking coffee drinkers standing with shovels as a cement truck tipped to fill sections of street being replaced, she cruised through at a vicious five miles per hour just so they could see her. With nobody really behind her she dared to come to a stop next to four buff men in bump caps. From where she drove to where they stood was a mere ten feet with a concrete barricade between, they and her.

"Good morning!" She smiled with an alluring gaze.

"Mornin'!" Two spoke, the other two nodding. A quick glance in her mirror to note oncoming cars she only had a two-minute window. Car in park really fast she unhooked her seatbelt and lifted up to share the fact she was topless.

"Who needs caffeine after that?" One of the non-speakers decided to open up after seeing her perky 34B's.

"Put your blinkers on." She was advised. There was just enough room for cars to drive around her as guided by one of the four waving them through. Crawling over the barricade three of them moved right up to her door for a better look.

"You always drive around Nashville like that?"

"Not usually...I'm meeting someone shortly. I felt refreshingly evil is all."

"Damn! No pants even." A dark tanned worker, the other who earlier just nodded his greeting leered over her door to peek. She beguiled him with flirty glances and lifted her steering wheel for room. Carefully moving to her knee, she poised with her breasts right in his face. Bait taken he sucked on her nipple.

"Don't mind if we do." A second worker enjoyed her opposite nipple.

"Save some for me Quaille." The third chuckled.

"Mmmm!" Josie moaned, "I wish I had more time. I might have to put my flashers on tomorrow morning too if you're still working."

"We'll be here until Friday."

"Would you like me to breakdown again tomorrow?" She giggled and pulled away from her yearning lips, nipples being tugged on not wanting to let them go. Fanning herself she sat back down to stare at them while nibbling her lower lip.

"We'll be waiting!"

"I might have five more minutes." She winked and triggered her recline button just to see their interest grow. As she fluttered her fingers, she went all the way back then started rubbing her pussy. Arms reaching in rubbed her belly and played with her chest. "I love men with big strong hands." She fingered herself then drew a wet set of fingers up to let her road crew sample a taste. Before she could lower her hand one of them moved his knuckles down and took over for her. Two fingers in the slabber fucked her for a two-minute workout. She squealed and found her second armed bandit moving his fingers to her mouth and planting three between her lips.

"We're a team here." He chuckled.

The worker waving traffic through hadn't got a solid look at Josie so when the coast was clear moved to her front passenger door and leaned into the opened window. "Holy shit! First time we've ever run across something that makes this sweaty ass job worth our while. Mind if I step inside?" She waved him in without missing a moan. The fourth man taking over as crossing guard let the man hop in her SUV and shut the door. Hardhat removed he leaned over her console and played with her tits. Three men fondling her at once Josie McKellen squirted on her fingering Roadster.

Hearing her cell buzz she knew Reese was waiting so motioned the men to ease away. Able to speak now she moaned at their escape. "I wish I had more time." She pouted, using her seat controls to lift herself back up. "Same time tomorrow morning? I can play until 7:00."

"We'll be waiting. Might even move a barricade so you can park out of the roadway."

"Thank you for making my morning." She batted her eyes as her passenger stepped out of her vehicle. "I'm glad you boys were interested."

"Interested in fucking you." One next to her driver's door chuckled.

"I'm hardly opposed to that." She turned her flashers off. "Have a good day Gentlemen."

"You, too!"

"Most definitely!" Pulling away she answered her cell as Reese called, "Sorry I'm running late. Road work stopped me." It wasn't a lie.

"Hurry the hell up. Park then close your eyes until I tell you to open them."

"Yes, Master Reese." She giggled. "Five minutes." Six but she tried.

Pulling into Horton-Dexter she parked in her designated teacher's parking spot and shut off her SUV. Not a soul in sight at 5:40 the entire lot was empty. She knew she had at least an hour to play with Reese. Doing as told she unhooked her seatbelt and sat back, eyelids sealed. A few minutes later she felt weight on her SUV bouncing her shocks. It was obvious by its sway that at least two climbers were on her back bumper. Hearing what sounded like rubber screeching on her roof she smirked. "I have a hunch what that was."

Weight jumping off her SUV it bounced until her driver's door opened. "Step out." A voice she knew but couldn't place told her. Knowing only that it was a member of the basketball team she complied, and he shut the door behind her. Guiding her behind her vehicle he picked her up by her hips and lifted her until her feet touched her bumper. Hands reaching from above helped pull her on to her rooftop. Her suddenly very cushy roof.

"Mmmm! Air mattress on my roof? I love your imagination."

"Open your eyes and lay back." Reese Teller sat with her totally nude together. Around her car were three other boys keeping watch and to make certain the mattress didn't deviate from its location. With it sinking down within her luggage rack on top, they were likely safe from toppling off. Josie stretched out as Reese crawled in over her and easily penetrated her pussy. Let the squeaks begin!

"Oh my God! You boys are insanely clever. Where will I find our bed here next time?"

"You'll know when you're cumming hard on it."

"Yesssss!" She reacted to his aggressive insertions. While balance wasn't easy, he was performing well enough. She was happy so why worry. No words spoken for thirteen minutes he nutted in her and she yelped a healthy orgasm. Making out a few minutes to keep her in heat he pulled out and carefully crawled to the ground.

Staring up at the blue-sky above Josie caressed herself to enjoy the sensations of freedom. In her breather she heard her vehicle start up and bulged her eyes. Backing up she lay in her sunken mattress as someone driving pulled out of her spot and drove out on to the street. Pausing a moment to allow another baller to climb up with her he slipped on a condom and fucked her while her SUV was driven slowly around the school. Her heart was pounding at the thought of being busted before school even started. While yes it was erotic and adventurous fear was overwhelming. Even more so when her lover pulled out and rolled her over.

Taking her from behind she was able to look at the street ahead. Horton-Dexter's buses were moving out to begin picking students up. Luckily none of the drivers spotted her. Still, she hid her face just in case. Yeah, not for long. A hand gripping her hair snapped her neck back forcing her to face traffic head on. Under her breath she recited Piper Cherry's favorite verse of, "Fuck me!" It was rubbing off more and more.

Turning down the bus path Reese behind the steering wheel, his buds riding along, Josie was forced to stare straight ahead. The last school bus in the fleet had lagged behind but was now turning to drive straight at them. Josie yelped, "OH MY GOD! Which driver is that?" Her lover rallied back, "WHO THE FUCK CARES! CUM ON MY COCK WHORE!" She was near her next orgasm as it was, so, by the time the bus reached them, she would be sharing in her expression of pure ecstasy. Reese wasn't even pulling over he was literally playing chicken with the bus driver. Her life was over she just knew it. She had no clue who any of the drivers Carl Manley had employed here were.

Horns tooting Reese met the bus grill to grill and let the driver get a good hard look at Josie. His view higher up it was a clean shot looking Josie dead in the eye as her baller nailed her until she came hard on his beast. Dragging her body higher still he gripped her throat and let the driver enjoy her bobbing breasts. All she could do was whimper, "Unemployment here I come."

That was until she looked the bus driver in the eye and saw him nodding his approval. Leering out his window the driver said, "That you Josie?" She had no clue who he was until he chuckled, "Still as slutty as ever. Teddy Colter...we went to school together before you got knocked up." One of many admirers back in the day.

"OH MY GOD! It's been ages...hi Ted!" Mid gasp, mid slap on the tit.

"Good to see you haven't changed a bit. Hate to ruin your fun, but I'm kind of on a schedule here. We should reacquaint sometime."

"I'll drop by the bus barn after school and say hi." She choked up as her lover nutted inside her, her expression showing Ted exactly what had occurred. Reese finally caving to the bigger vehicle backed Josie's SUV up and took the curb to his right. Careful not to scratch her car or the bus he got as close as he could. Josie allowed a bit of freedom reached over and shake Ted's hand. He wanted to charm her so leaned as far out as he could and kissed her knuckle.

"I'll hang out until 4:30 then I'll need to get home."

"I'm out of class by 3:30 but I'm sure I'll find something to keep me busy until you get back from taking students home."

"See you there Beautiful."

"Bye Ted." Reese then pulled away and escaped the narrow gap without any problem. Teddy Colter had a good laugh. He had seen it all. Fucked on the roof of a moving car. Inspiration striking, he peered up at the ceiling of his bus.

"Wonder if we can borrow that air mattress to put on my roof?" He chuckled, "She's still a looker after all these years. Dammit! Now I'm gonna be driving around hard as hell. Cozy Josie! Hope she still has some energy after that stunt." Come on Ted? Really? You knew her appetite even back in high school. Too bad you weren't one of those lucky three dozen lovers.

Reese drove on around the school, his buds switching places so a third baller could get Josie before they ran out of time. Hearing the action above on the inside Reese and the guys laughed at how fortunate they were. Even in running into a bus Josie's reputation was well received. Everyone was feeling pretty darn invincible. To be honest so was Josie.

Rounding the football field Reese finally took them back to the Teacher's parking and shut her SUV off. Everyone stepping out one of his buddies took her purse, cell, and her bag of clothing out of the vehicle and carried it. Reese giving him instructions the boy ran off with her things and set her items in various places without her knowing. Awaiting her appointed lover to finish up he crawled off of her and then down from the roof to get dressed. Cum trickling from her butt cheeks where he had poured his full condom.

"GET DOWN!" Reese barked, Josie rolling with one arm draped over the bed to flip her tongue out at him.

"Make me."

Looking at his buds the crew stood on their toes and grabbed the mattress from the side and began dragging it off her roof, she squealed at being pulled along with it then asked them to wait. Dangling her legs over the mattress she rode the cushion down like a slide until Reese caught her and safely set her on the concrete.

"What time is it?" She worried.

"6:35!" A boy told her.

"We should probably wind things down."

"Nope!"

"Reese people are going to start showing up. Some of the faculty does arrive early you know." She moved out of the way as the boys hauled the air mattress out toward the street. "Ummm? Where are they taking the bed?" She just knew it was going to be her next home.

"Start walking. Be fearless!" He slapped her on the ass, grimacing at his bud's cum now on his palm, then nudged her along. "Matter of fact...run." Another slap she burst into a jog but in finding Reese giving chase she felt like a squealing kid again and ran faster across the front lawn of the school. Tickling and taunting Josie she couldn't stop laughing. The freedom was worth every precious second of Reese's prodding. As she bolted toward the boys holding the mattress, she discovered them taking it right out into the middle of the street. No traffic around, no parked cars along the curbs she was wide open spaces.

Laying the mattress down Josie looked both ways while gnashing her teeth then lay down on the mattress and spread her legs expecting one of them to join her. One of the boys who handled the mattress wore a backpack and brought it around at her right side to dig into it. Producing a monster dildo, he tossed it at her. "Use it!"

"Oh my God!" She plucked it up, sucked on it to moisten the tip then reached down between her thighs to install it. Right there in the middle of the road she fucked herself with the boys standing around at different sides of her bed filming her with their cells. She shared no fear, just the will to prove she could do anything. Josie McKellen squirted hard over her eight-inch rubber toy.

"ANAL!" Reese ordered. Rolling over she went to her knees and manipulated her hands in reaching behind her. Dildo lined up she introduced it and used one hand to fuck her butthole, the other to reach under and finger her trickling cunt. The right profile of her face mashed into the air mattress she got herself off again. Traffic coming the boys didn't bother to warn her, she was still enjoying herself. A second car from the opposite direction approached until both cars were forced to stop or run her over. Hearing engines, she panicked and rolled over with her dildo still stuck in her ass. Eyes wide she looked at one driver then the other.

"You fuckers!" She busted up laughing. In both cars were more of the basketball team following their Center's playbook in surrounding her. Boys jumping out of the car circled the bed and worked together in picking her up on all sides and carrying her like a worshipped Queen. Three feet off the ground Josie laid back and fucked her pussy with the dildo in transit. She was having the time of her life thanks to her humble servants and King Teller.

Hauling her to the center of the school yard by the water fountain they took her by surprise and carefully dumped her into a roll into the fountain. Drenched from head to toe she cursed but ended up returning to laughter. Those boys that had been riders in the cars kicked their shoes off then their sweats, boxers' underneath to jump in with her. Shirts on to help mask their devious efforts they took turns bending her over under the fountain's spillover, dicks tearing through their boxer slots. The fountain being on a timer the waterfall effect was now in session. The group devoured her from every angle, and she quickly lost sight of caring. All Josie knew was...she was wanted. Favor returned!

Cars driving by saw only boys in shirts and shorts, they buried Josie visibly to avoid her being seen. Ever protective to keep her safe she relished in their loyalty, she theirs. Those still outside the fountain hurried to carry the mattress away, deflating it as they ran for one of the cars still on the street so that they could stash it in the backseat.

Eyes ever open for trouble four of those boys in the fountain with her took turns passing her cunt around, she was breathless at how much they demanded of her. Kissing on her, feeling her up, probing her ass. The English Lit Teacher could not stop expressing her adoration, her soft moans and starving lips searching for replacements each time one sent her packing. Never enough! Never enough!

With traffic thriving Reese called the fountain frolics and ordered his troops out. Taking Josie by her hand he helped her over the outer rim and pointed out her dress billowing from being hung on the school's flagpole yet within reach. On the curb to the street was her cell, held up by the boy who hid her items, encouraging her to come get i. Another boy stood guard over her shoes resting on the steps of the school. A slap on the ass to get her moving Josie hurried to reach her cell, choosing to prolong her dress in favor of last-minute friskiness. With him out on the street corner by the car containing the deflated bed she reached him just as three cars drove by. Students coming to school. Hiding behind her cell blocker she masked her body until they had all gone by. Squealing she bolted across the lawn for her dress then deviated. To everyone's shock she retrieved her pumps before going for the dress. Bravo Slut! Bravo!

Scurrying to her dress she plucked the hanger from the wires and realized how damp her body still was. Carrying it she started for the front door then realized her purse missing which contained her badge to bypass the doors and security turnstile. Halting to look at Reese she waved her arms at her side remaining nude. "Where's my purse?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers
12