Starting from Scratch Ep. 128: FETCH-a-SKETCH

Story Info
Drawing conclusions! Attention more like. Piper teaches Art class for Mimi.
6.2k words
4.72
3.5k
1
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 128 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

"How are your Teaching skills Cherry?"

"Yikes! What have I just walked into?" Piper Cherry hadn't even cleared the office door frame before Principal Carl Manley charged up to her, face to face. Students prowling the halls behind her were grateful that he stopped her where he had. This gave them a long hard look at her perfect ass with a newly earned golden tan. Her day on the river basting herself from head to toe in a deep bronze shade assisted her abnormally white sheer accented dress in offering a better insight. Being relatively transparent but not quite, her flesh filtered through enough to get her day off to a good start. Theirs too. Carl knew the cluster behind her was eating her up. Truth be known his own appetite had been charged up of late. His eye however was on a different target menu. One which disappointed him right at the moment.

"Had a call off today which I need covered. All the substitute's we have on retainer are supporting other schools. Serious shortage these days. So, you're up to bat Counsellor."

"What am I teaching?" She intentionally put her hand behind her back with fingers crossed it wasn't something boring, that and to coyly lift her skirt just enough to intensify the drooling pack of wolves circling their prey. Sadly, half of them were girls. Not that it mattered, equal opportunity as Piper would say.

"Sex Education."

"Reaaaaaaaly?" She bubbled up, "Let me guess, Freshmen." Her smile faded fast.

"I'm giving you shit. I need you to cover for Mimi in her art class."

"Wait!" Stunned with bright eyes sparkling in disbelief, Piper dropped her chin, "Mimi called off work on a Monday?"

"Yeah, I wonder why?" He winced at Piper letting her read his mind. It likely had to do with their extracurricular activities over the weekend.

"Well, you do know we got arrested so I'm guessing it might be due to that."

"Who do you think bailed half my teaching staff out? I expect my money back by tomorrow. You I can understand. Mimi? Not so much. I think you humiliated the poor girl."

"Humiliated? A few drinks and she was raring to go. But, yeah that Chinese fire drill at the corner of Dunlap and Longfellow might not have been our best idea. Traffic jam at 3 AM when nobody was awake was pretty awesome. Well, obviously they were awake."

"I know. I seem to recall Josie waking me up to bail you people out. Well, I put up the money anyway, but I had no choice but to have my boy Jessie pay the bail. I couldn't risk my name going all scandal with my wife as sick as she is. Luckily for all of you, you've never had any prior arrests. Just be aware of how that looks on Horton-Dexter, Counsellor."

"Bad! I know! Speaking of..." She reaches into her purse and produces a handwritten personal check, "Refund! Fast enough for you?" Tomorrow was today!

"Thanks! I've never in my life seen bail reach twenty grand. Wiped out my savings. Well, Jesse's savings! I'll put this back in his account."

"Not anymore. Notice I wrote it for twenty grand plus one cent?" She giggled.

"I did not! So, can you cover for Mimi? You owe her that."

"Of course! We had talked last Friday about modelling together for her class."

"Oh boy! Make sure it's the Senior's."

"Of course! I know what I'm doing Carlos." Ehhh! Grey area!

"Do you?" He nods to look behind her at the two dozen boys and girls drooling over her. Slyly peering over her shoulder, she winks at her fans just before dropping her purse on the floor between she and Carl. With an "Oopsie!", Piper bent over to pick it up, her face brushing right over Carl's crotch, her skirt sharing in her bare bottom point of view. Carl rolled his eyes and used his stare to break up the group. Sadly, they didn't even see him. All eyes were on that clam. "DISPERSE!" He roared making them jump and head for the hills.

"Dis purse?" She lifts her bag up as her face yet again rolls slowly over his tenting slacks until she stood grinning.

"You're a riot Cherry."

"I know how to cause one." She winks.

"Don't I know it. Just go on up after your morning coffee. Don't be late."

"Will do!" She would be late anyway. Just because she could. Who was going to discipline her? Take a number.

Foregoing leaving her purse she slipped its thin chain over her shoulder and turned around. Carl Manley lowered his gaze to see just what his students had seen. Her skirt was still riding high enough on her ass to share everything wonderful in her world. "Sweet Jesus!" He didn't bother to tell her to pull it down. She would have ignored him anyway. Without even stepping from his office, he found her fanbase in hot pursuit, giving chase like a herd of cattle being prodded into activity. As they flooded by, he dared to peek around the door frame. They were watching her take a drink of water from a fountain, in her extra high stiletto heels she towered over the lower fountain forcing her to lean over further than normal. Her entire ass was in perfect view. Silent fists were pumping at getting to see it.

"I need a drink." Not water either. Carl Manley closed the door to his office and locked it, blinds closed. That pint of Jim Beam in his locked desk drawer sounded good. That, and rubbing one off in privacy. He was human.

********

"...never been in jail before." Kevin Fowler held his forehead, while slumped over the tabletop in the Teacher's lounge, his thick rimmed glasses between his fingers to the right of his head. The poor man was still traumatized.

"Don't be so hard on yourself Buddy. We got out without being on the Daily News." Horton-Dexter's resident Wolfman, Dewey Knowles rubbed his friend's arm, "Look at the bright side Kev...we got laid. A dozen times even."

Lifting his head slightly to wince at Dewey the much nerdier Kevin fidgeted, "We did, didn't we? I think I'm in love with Mimi. I know I am." Of course, in his nervous wreck state he peed multiple times ruining his chances with a number of ladies. Thankfully Mimi was not one of those who cringed and left in a hurry.

"Share and share alike Lil' Buddy. I had her too. LeAnne might be more your type."

"Our type." Kevin snorted briefly, "If we're sharing then we need to include her."

"Uhhh? I think we were a mercy fuck when it comes to LeAnne. She was only doing it because of Piper and Josie. Not that she wasn't into it, just maybe not us. I think she made a few lady cop friends though."

"You guys worry too much." Damon Rice spoke up from the coffee machine, getting his morning brew. "Don't take this the wrong way, but when we switched partners in that fire drill that made my night. I got a few minutes with all the girls. So did you. Fellas, you had Piper and Josie...are you two really going to worry over Mimi and LeAnne?"

"We had Patrice too." Dewey brought up Damon's girlfriend.

"First black gal you ever had?" Damon chuckled. "I saw how she intimidated you two."

"How? You were on the other side of Piper's SUV."

"At the hood of my girl's van when we switched partners. I looked back Wolf boy. You were pale. Not being racist." He laughed.

"Can we talk about something else?" Kevin was sweating. "Our names will be in the paper by tomorrow. Reputations are ruined."

"AHEM!" Piper Cherry stood in the doorway eavesdropping. She felt badly for them, Kevin was right. A pep talk seemed necessary, her first step toward them leading to, "Pour me a cup Woody." She referred to Damon seeing as he was in charge of Wood Shop. "Black no going back."

"I knew you liked it when I turned your ass upside down in traffic." He chuckled punching a code on the coffee machine as she took a seat at the table. Setting her purse on the floor beside her Piper leaned her elbows on to the table.

"Alright! Time to either ruin friendships or develop further trust Gentlemen. Yes, your names might be in the paper but come on you were caught fucking five hot chicks. That's worth bragging about. Do you know how many guys out there wish they were you?" She cast a thumb behind her at all the boys looking in through the doorway at her ass. "You're their heroes now."

"Photos in papers my family will see. I can't lie to them." Kevin sighs putting his glasses on, not even Piper's bulging cleavage and nipple jabs could cheer him up. Dewey? Different story, he was drooling already. Damon nearly spilled her coffee to look down at her golden globes.

"So, don't. Let's just hope the cops keep their promise and not credit us." It was then that Piper realized Mimi had likely called off work because her grandmother must have heard about it all. LeAnne's grandfather likely as well. "Dammit! Listen...it's time I filled you in on my past."

"You sure you want to go there, Piper?" Damon knew from her calendar in his office that she was an Atlanta Falcon cheerleader, her ex...

"My husband murdered a man last year. I know what the reputation risks are all about. I was in all the papers, on every TV station in the country. Honestly, I'm shocked no one has brought it up." The boys dropped their jaws.

"I did." Damon tilted his head from side to side.

"Thank you for keeping it quiet until everyone could judge me for me, not the murderer's wife. I think we've reached a point in our friendships that tells you I care about everyone here. Just for the record...not the police record...I had no part, no knowledge what Devon did. Devon Liberty was my husband." Dewey and Kevin were clueless until Damon pulled up Devon's picture in uniform on his cell, sharing it.

"You were married to an Atlanta Falcon?" Dewey looked stunned. Damon then pulled up Piper's calendar photo to show off. Kevin's glasses fogged slightly.

"Halloween costume?" Kev swallowed looking at Piper's amazing body in her tight cheerleading uniform.

"She was a cheerleader Dumbass." Damon shook his head.

"Ohhh!" Kevin poised an eyebrow.

"Listen guys! I moved to Nashville to start over. I want free of my past, which goes deeper than my marriage I'm afraid."

"How much deeper?" A voice entering the room caught her off guard. Listening from the doorway was the braided beauty Mavis Hale aka Viking Bitch.

"Join us." Piper waved her in. Damon offering her his chair then asking if she wanted a coffee. She nodded yes and sat down. "I don't want to hide from any of you going forward. So...my father is a State Senator in Georgia, Lane Cherry. While his reputation isn't tragic like my marriage, he's still a shadow over my life."

"Confession?" Mavis accepted her coffee cup from Damon. "I already knew. Economics makes a gal read the paper more than others might. I looked up your father and found a photo of you and he at Devon Liberty's trial. I want you to know I'm not reeling in our friendship. It's just beginning as far as I'm concerned. You were in a tough situation."

"So are we." Kevin sighed.

"Relax Kevin, your arrest will blow over. I'm proud of you." Piper patted his hand. "Getting out of your shell will do everyone good. The same could be said of you Brunhilda." Piper toasted Mavis then took a drink of her coffee.

"Me? What do you mean by that?"

"Jeans!" All three men answered for Piper.

"Excuse me?" Mavis stammered and looked down at her pants.

"Not trying to get a sexual harassment charge Mavis...but damn!" Damon sighed looking at her chest, her very enormous chest.

"You said jeans Damon, not bra size." Piper smirked, "Unless you meant genes as in DNA. She gets the idea."

"I'm married, I told you that. I'm not...looking." As she said that Roger Dundee entered in all of his studly good looks. Her eyes upon him made her pause. Piper noticed it immediately.

"Roger? Doesn't Mavis look nice today?" Piper made Mavis blush. Joining the table by leaning forward on his knuckles facing Mavis, Roger puckered as if offering her a kiss. So, tempting!

"Hot as ever."

"You think I'm...?" Mavis bulged her eyes fanning herself with a hand.

"It is warm in here."

Roger winked at her, then unbuttoned half of his shirt, reading Piper's dirty little mind. He knew she wanted him to show off. In response, Dewey added his own tease in the unbuttoning of his shirt, sharing a massively hairy chest. Kevin started to but shied from it.

"Stop!" Mavis shook her head grinning, "Ring finger gentlemen." She flashed her diamond and gold.

"All we're saying is...live a little Mavis." Piper patted her hand, "Try a dress sometime."

"Oh? Like yours? Is that a dress or a nightie? Did Carl add a wear your pajamas to school day to go with the two dress code omission days? "

"YES!"

Again, the men joined forces attempting to let her know what she and they might be missing. Roger mulling over the pajama comment puckered, "I sleep nude, so I guess I'd be streaking."

"I love that idea, Mavis. I'll suggest that to Carl." Already considered! "But if we wear jammies so, do you."

"You're all crazy." Mavis chuckled in disbelief, "So you're saying I should wear dresses even if I feel insecure about my body?"

"That's one hot bod." Damon sighed, "Two strikes." He chuckled.

"I agree." Roger winked at Mavis, "I've heard whispers from your students saying they bet you'd look good in a dress. I'd put my hard-earned dollars in on that wager."

"Really now!" She scowled then found him serious.

"Try it on Wednesday. Just once." Piper encouraged her. "Let's see what kind of reaction you get."

"Mines already started." Dewey looked down at his lap. "Count me in on the harassment lawsuit. The betting pool too."

"I'm not going to file any lawsuit." Mavis laughed, "I don't think I even have a dress that fits me anymore."

"Then we go shopping. I would offer you one of mine, but you would be naked by noon."

"Let's not go that far." Mavis frowned, "You have enough attention without my stealing your thunder."

"There's that confidence hiding behind the shield." Roger chuckled, "Yeah! I watch Vikings too."

"I'm not Norwegian." She laughed, "I just happen to like my hair in long braids."

"So do we." Kevin dared to murmur.

"One day only. If I don't feel comfortable then that's the last time." Mavis gave in. "Now I just need to find a dress and sneak it past David and my kids."

"We can go shopping after school. Meet me at 5:15...better make it 6:00. Detention!"

"Need me to cover it?" Roger winced.

"No! I need to...do my job." She razzed him. He knew what that meant, she needed to torture her detainees. They her. Thoughts instantly formed in his mind as a bit of mischief for later.

"So... everyone forgive me for being who I am?" Piper looked about. Thumbs up gave her a clue; her friends were the best ever. "Aww! That makes me so very wet." Mavis sighed hearing her admission and stood up. "That's her cue."

"Exactly! How about I meet you downtown at 6:15. That gives me a chance to cook dinner and make excuses to David. Better yet, I'll give you my home address. Pick me up when you get there, I'll ride with you. That way David won't think I'm lying."

"Her first affair. Aww!" Piper giggled. "With mwah!"

"Nice try Counsellor. Only into guys." Her eyes met Roger's. He unbuttoned one more button just for her, wiggling his brows. She had to hold her breath and take her leave, coffee in hand. Yep! Mavis was wet too.

"I get to babysit Mimi's autistic students."

"Don't you mean artistic?" Damon winced.

"Short attention spans. Same thing." She felt bad mocking those who were, "Sorry Lord!" She looked up with praying palms.

"Better repent for all the striptease shows too." Dewey laughed.

"Those I'm not sorry for." She stood up and lifted her dress to show her lower body from tabletop to belly button bling. "I shaved just for my babies."

"Don't say my turn." Dewey laughed, "That'd take a week." He was that hairy.

"How well I know. When you fucked me against my SUV, I thought I was into bestiality."

"AWOOOO!" He added just for her, "Need licked?"

"My dog does that enough. No, he's not licking me...down there. He's got close a few times while I was sleeping but I keep scissors under my pillow. No worries boys."

"I honestly don't think we were worried." Damon laughed.

"She calls me Rotten." Dewey laughed, knowing her dog's name. "I did take her doggystyle."

"You hush! I'm going to be picturing...I'm hushing too."

"Bell's ready to ring." Kevin pointed out.

"Go draw some conclusions." Roger razzed her back. "I'll look you up later."

"I'm going outside during lunch hour. You might want to avoid me during that time." She laughed.

"Why?"

"Trust me Handsome. I need some...me time."

"Isn't that during Detention?" Roger turned her sideways and gripped her ass cheeks pulling her into him, her skirt still hiked high. The boys left their chairs to check her out as if they had never seen her bare ass before. Never enough times in their minds. She was happy to oblige, going so far as to tug her dress higher to her shoulder blades, her chest still hidden by the dress in its ruffled-up coverage.

"I... want to have a bit of fun by myself is all."

"Alright! Just remember who it was that asked me to show you off and push your limits."

"Does Piper have limits?" Damon cocked an eyebrow.

"Nooope!" She flipped her tongue at him with a squirrely expression.

"We love you, Piper." Dewey sighed reaching out to rub her ass around Roger's digging fingers, "Your past is..."

"Behind me?" She laughed leering over her shoulder at their manhandling. "Get in here you, guys." She sounded pouty as if proud to be their friends. In saying that Damon and Kevin joined in rubbing her ass and back. "I'm...touched."

She was...all over.

Touched that is.

********

"I can't believe I let her talk me into buying a dress." Mavis Hale settled in at her desk just before the bell, her students hadn't even started pouring in. Finishing her coffee, she sat back and thought about her marriage. She was very happy with her husband David, but their sex life was growing distant. He was off on assignment as a Detective far too often, but he was a great Father and a good provider. Her worry if anything was that he might investigate her if she ever let her guard down. She knew one thing; she would never ever do anything like her fellow Teacher's in their Chinese fire drill stunt that got them arrested. Although she did picture herself out there with them. Grapevine knowledge!

"Roger is dreamy."

Sighing heavily, she actually envisioned him doing a striptease like a Chippendale dancer. He could definitely pull that off. "Maybe even my jeans." She laughed. "What am I saying? Good lord! I've let Piper lure out my college days. Behave Mavis, behave."

Bell ringing, her students finally began arriving, some very hunky students were in her first period class. Thankfully mostly Seniors took Economics. Not that she was anticipating anything she shouldn't be. Spilling a bit of her coffee down her cleavage by accident she grumbled and used her fingers to dip beneath her shirt and gather up droplets, bringing them up to suck them off her fingers. In doing this she noted a few of the Jock's nodding.

"It's decaf."

She smirked as they bantered back with, "Cream?" Her mind caught on to their gutter patrol instantly. Something within Mavis stirred and she pictured Roger Dundee unbuttoning his shirt. For some reason she found herself unbuttoning the top button on her black blouse as if wanting to show Roger, which wasn't even there. Sighing she put her coffee cup into her waste basket and waited on her class to fill.

"I take my coffee black."

"Nice!" Antoine Boss grinned.

"Behave Mister Boss." She smiled blushing. Boss? What a name to have. She shivered for a moment pondering the name. In her thoughts she giggled, "Boss me around." She did like it rough, David did too. At her height and Amazon build it took effort on David's part, his being 6'4 helped. "Now Roger Dundee can boss me around."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers
12