Starting from Scratch Ep. 129: Calculated RisQ

Story Info
Henry shows off the new Frisque footage to his boss Amanda and...
8k words
4.73
3.4k
0
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 129 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers

Henry shows off the new Frisque footage to his boss Amanda and her secretary Candace. Kids in a Mandy Candy store!

"We could have gotten a ride to school from Mace again."

Henry McKellen pulled out of his driveway with his daughters in tow. Dakota's suggestion while ideal considering his schedule was full with meeting his employers at the Hillbilly Hyatt. Still, with Dakota's constant demand that Henry teach her how to be with boys and his reluctance to, she had mentioned going next door and having Piper Cherry's nephew Mace Belmont teach her instead. A strange jealousy had emerged from Henry, call it protecting what was his, without him she would never be born. If only he knew how late that envy was.

"I needed some fresh air anyway. With your mother off God knows where before the rooster even crowed it just gave me that chance. Besides I like spending time with my girl...girls." Dakota flared her eyes telling herself just how much he wanted her. He did but was fighting hard not to.

Behind them in the backseat Sable McKellen the youngest of the twins by three minutes pouted slightly at the way he phrased his girls. It was obvious Daddy had more affection toward her sister. Not that it was any big deal, Sable was just starting to understand all things manhood. Of course, three days ago before she got her braces out, she was privilege to being mistaken for Dakota and had her dad rubbing up on her naked. Big mistake on his part and more mistakes to come. The girls now twisting their identities to get what they both wanted was now becoming great fun.

"We love spending time with you too Daddy." Sable ventured to offer her opinion.

"Good! You know I love you two." She fidgeted hearing that, presuming two meant too. Dakota was always top priority. Bitch!

"Big day's almost here." He smirked leering at Dakota. In her mind she focused on her losing her virginity over her actual birthday. She knew what he meant; they both did. Regardless Dakota couldn't even blink while staring back at her handsome father. Picturing all of the erotic things he had taught her thus far she couldn't wait to get with a real man. Angus Furlong was on her list, but she wasn't quite convinced he should be her first. She wished it could be her father but knew that was never going to happen no matter how hard she begged.

"Three more days." Sable beat her sister to it.

"Yep! My adults! It seems like yesterday you two were crawling around on the carpet." A brief image of seeing Dakota on her hands and knees looking for a lost earring crept in. No panties on, it was quite the sight. Site even! He had to stop pondering on those images or his dick was going to speak out of turn. Thoughts only he did his best. "I wonder how Amanda Pruett is going to react to the incest subject matter that Tessa and I have incorporated into Frisque? If she thinks it's too much for my subscribers we're going to have to start over. I'll just blame Tessa." He grinned to himself as he watched the traffic ahead, matters worse the road construction slowing up his timetable. Sadly, he even waved at the men who had played with Josie mere hours ago before she herself made it to the school. Crazy how life tends to crosshair itself.

"What are you thinking about Daddy?" Dakota saw his grin hoping he was thinking of her. "Please don't tell me that it's the first time Sable and I rode a bike." In just that tiny comment Henry envisioned Dakota on top of him riding his...Schwinn. Acting as if getting a chill, he shook that vision off quickly. "Bus! Elephant at the circus! Piggyback rides! Ferris wheel!" He recited every other ride imaginable to avoid the inevitable. Thankfully it kept his erection minimal.

As much sex as he'd had in the last four days it was shocking his dick wanted to come up at all. The strippers and bartender at Cashanova, Kelly Herbert, Serafina Black, Marie Sadler, even his wife Josie, he was wiped out. How he got any further work done on Frisque was hard to fathom. Even then his dick was back and forth hard in creating better graphics of the incest twins in his game. Honestly, he would be glad to move on to the BDSM aspects of the new game sequences. All pending on what Amanda had to say today when they met of course.

"You're going to miss your turn." Dakota pointed. Henry's thoughts were so deep he was indeed going to drive right on by the street Horton-Dexter was on. His turn? A shot glance at Dakota he swallowed dryly then slowed up just in time. His thoughts led him to view Sable in his rearview, Dakota double vision. DAMMIT!

"Half asleep still. Coffee hasn't revved my engine yet." He switched topic. In turning he followed other parents in dropping off their kids at school. While in line he noted Piper Cherry walking toward the front entrance, seeing the reaction of the boys around her made him cock an eyebrow. "They sure love Piper. Has to be that dress she's wearing. Fuck it's not only short it's halfway see through." Dick was rising and this time he didn't care. "I need to design more scenes for the game with her in it. Wonder how she'd look in bondage poses. I really need to dive into research more for interesting positions." As he studied Piper, he spotted her bend over to pick up a few cigarette butts on the steps and caught the fact she wasn't wearing panties. "Of course, she's not. Look at the guys running to get a glimpse. She's crazy!"

With the traffic easing forward he heard a honk behind him to stop staring and pull forward. Even Dakota giggled at his lapse in judgment. She presumed he was looking at her not Piper. Sable however knew differently. With many students outside still jabbering away Henry searched the group of football players knowing a jersey when he saw one. "So, which one is this Angus?"

"I don't see him. He must be inside already. He's been really quiet since Friday's game. He got roughed up pretty bad and won't let me be there for him."

"Pride! Just give him room."

"I am!"

"We can get out here and walk Daddy." Sable unfastened her seatbelt. "You don't need to pull right up to the exit."

"Gotta wait anyway. In a hurry to ditch dear ole' dad?"

"Never!" Dakota pouted, "I'm here to the very last second."

"Ugggh!" Sable rolled her eyes. Her sister was so obvious it was unreal. Maybe she should act that way toward her father and see if he bought into the body swap. Another time! Going ahead and getting out of the car Sable stepped to her father's door and tapped a nail. Rolling his window down she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. "Good luck at your meeting today."

"Thanks Shyster! Love you."

"Love you more Daddy." Around the back bumper she waltzed and blended into the herd.

"Alone at last." He chuckled then froze in expression. Without thinking he alluded that he liked being alone with his eldest. Trembling with excitement Dakota unhooked her own seatbelt and dove across the console to kiss Henry dead on the lips. A little too long at that he heard that darned honk again. Not only that but a number of the football players and cheerleaders noticed the lip lock. Henry had to push her away but sadly he palmed a breast in order to escape. She giggled thinking, "He sooo wants me."

"OUT! You can't be acting like that around other people Punky. They might get the wrong idea. Incest is illegal." So why wasn't he able to stop touching her or letting her touch him she thought. For now, she sighed and apologized. Opening her door, she was gone in a flash. Sadly, he watched her wiggle away until that honker blasted him again. "FUCK YOU!" Easing around the cars Henry left Horton-Dexter behind.

********

Amanda Pruett arrived at work bright and early, knowing she had a meeting with Henry McKellen alone. She opted to forego his partner Tessa Harper today arranging a second meeting tomorrow to compare their notes. Amanda wanted to hear the real creators voice before bringing in the youth aspect. This game was Henry's baby, so Amanda respected him enough to listen before encouraging any positive or negative feedback. That, and after their last official meet Amanda sucked his dick in the viewing room. So, unlike her but the woman had needs. At 42 she was missing out on life; her ex-husband having run off with a younger woman didn't help. She wasn't normally a go-getter but simply took a chance with Henry that day. Knowing his personality, she didn't fear any harassment suit so went for it. He didn't argue so that in itself was intriguing.

Addicted to his game Frisque herself only added fuel to her desire. Unlocking the front door, cutting the alarm, and turning on lights she ended in her office to begin her day. She had a few minutes still before her secretary Candace Morgan would clock in so she started coffee and went back to her desk. Firing her computer up she immediately went into Frisque the original to make notes. While what Henry had already achieved was a masterpiece the fanbase was waning over the usual content. Spicing things up was necessary and she had faith in him to blow her socks off. Incest addition had her concerned but an e-mail from her own hand sent out a poll to ask the current members of his subscribers their opinions. Many actually took the time to beg for a serious taboo. A risk certainly but if it paid off and paid the bills Amanda would risk her reputation.

"I wonder if Henry really did add in an Aunt Amanda. Mandy, he called me." She knew she wore a short skirt today for a reason. Fingers slipped between her thighs and rubbed along her lace panties with an eager temptation. "Wet already! This is going to be a long day. If Henry shows me some incredible new footage, I'm going to have to lock my office door."

Wondering if she should dare try sucking him off again, she slid nails beneath her panties and teased her clit. "Play it by ear. Let's not put any wedge between he and I. He's my biggest talent in this lackluster gaming company. I'm sooo tired of these racing and apocalyptic games it's unreal. Hmmm? I bet Henry could make those kind of games...really steamy. No... let's not get stupid, just keep him in his genre."

Touching herself she knew she needed to stop before she was sinking fingers deep but the game unfolding on her monitor although old still had that perfect tone to spark hormonal necessity. "I'll hear Candace come in so let's live a little." She smiled with mischief and sat up in a slouch to reach beneath her skirt and gradually remove her lace panties. Once off she curled them up and placed them in her desk drawer. "I haven't gone without underwear in ten years. The thrill is...contagious. Maybe I'll do a Sharon Stone in front of Henry at least and see his expression. It doesn't mean I have to go further. Although I did enjoy sucking that man's cock. It's just been so very long. I wish the dating sites were me but I'm just too...set in my ways I suppose. Live for the day Aunt Mandy." She giggled and switched scenes on Frisque to one of his characters resembling Henry himself and his ex-wife doing it in the kitchen. "She makes an apron look so sexy. Henry certainly knows how to design beautiful women. They always look so real. I might just commission Henry to design scenes of he and I having sex together." Intriguing idea but that was not a paycheck for her, only for him.

"Something to consider once he completes the new episodes. Sadly, I feel he's going to need a couple dozen new acts to satisfy and increase viewership." Sighing as her fingertips taunted her swollen clitoris Amanda abandoned her pleasure. "I need to start acting like a boss. Too unprofessional and I'll create a bad work environment and eventually push my prize away. Henry really isn't my type I honestly don't know, other than the fact he's good at his job what I see in him. I mean the man has one hell of a dick but, I could almost be his mother. Okay older sister. It's strange to me why I'm even acting like I am. Normally I'm the Alpha, that's how I got my job as CEO here. I didn't take prisoners then, why should I now? I'm hardly weak...yet I did let myself go after Henry's dick. Still going after it is aggressive when he didn't see it coming. Dammit! Now I'm thinking of my ex-Dennis, pathetic little whiner. He did make a good sub though. Until he cheated."

Hearing the front door open Amanda stood quickly and smoothed out her skirt. Knowing it was her secretary she moved from her office to the tiny kitchenette to pour coffee. A friendly gesture she poured one for Candace.

"Morning!" The elder blond smiled, "You're here early. What's the occasion?" She accepted a foam cup of coffee; she knew Candace drank it black. "Thank you. Ohhh! Isn't today when Henry McKellen drops by?"

"Yeah! I can't wait to see what he's put together to update Frisque."

"I can't get enough of that game." Candy grins, "He certainly has my money."

"Mine too if I didn't have access to it for free." Amanda smirks.

"Wearing a short skirt today I see." Candy teases her boss, "Can I run back home and change into mine?" She herself had a dress on but the skirt went down to her calves. At 52, Candace Morgan was less inclined to show off. Age had crept up on the woman and to be honest she didn't try very hard to stave it off.

"You look just fine."

"I know, but I adore teasing Henry when he visits. His game just brings out the silver fox in me."

"I think we can agree on that." Amanda got along fabulously with her secretary. "I know I should show more professionalism but like you I find I enjoy teasing him as well."

Candace in moving around Amanda dared to run her hand across her bosses butt and sighed, "I knew it. No underwear. Shameless hussy!" A wink offered she put her purse under her desk and sat down. Amanda simply stared at her and sipped her coffee. "Oh, come on! How long have we worked together Amanda? What was one cop a feel? I'm not after you."

"They're in my desk drawer." Amanda couldn't hold her straight face any longer. "Don't judge the lady that signs your paychecks."

"Never ever!" Candy feigned a blush, "Can I ask a question?"

"Sure!"

"Can I take mine off while he's here?"

"He's not coming in for two hours yet. You have thirty minutes to run home and switch skirts."

"Really?" Candy considered it. "He's not into me I'm almost 20 years older than he is. If I did, it would just be me feeling young again."

"Well, he is coming back tomorrow but Tessa Harper will be joining him. Neither of us stand a chance around that adorable youngster." Amanda had never told Candy about blowing Henry it was better not to spread her lack in judgment.

"I'll be back in 25 minutes." She jumped up and grabbed her purse. "Why not as long as you don't object."

"Short as mine or you're being docked an hour on your income." Amanda heckled her employee. As Candy raced back to her car Amanda locked the door and went back to her office. Skirt up...heels on her desk Amanda fingered herself to Frisque. That apron was inspiring.

********

Piper Cherry's dress was a hit. With the thin almost transparent sections of her outfit her bronzed flesh was hard to miss. All of the essentials were covered even though her protruding nipples were taking jabs at the boys. Along her hips the sheerness exposed the pelvic bones to each side of her bikini area with gentle expressions so that they were advertised. She absolutely loved the reactions of the students' starving eyes.

Notified by Principal Carl Manley that she had to oversee Mimi Alexander's Art Class she went straight up to the second floor after a revealing talk to her faculty friends in the breakroom. The journey up with Spanish teacher Kevin Fowler eventful in itself she realized she had a few minutes to kill. In a swift detour she headed upstairs and unlocked the third floor for a moment of peace and quiet. Needing to make a phone call which required privacy it was her best option.

Having looked up a few ads around town for male strippers she decided it might be safer to go for out of town. Her requirements were hard to find so it meant an exhaustive search out of state even. With none of her choices open late last night she had to make these today.

"Hi, I'm looking for something specific for a very small gathering." Her first choice let her down the more she inquired. "Grrr! Boston? Good lord the things I'll stoop to to get what I want." Dialing a firm called Boston Loggers she repeated her request and found success. "That's right four huge guys with footlong dicks...bigger if you have any." She giggled shamelessly. "They have to be in Nashville Thursday morning for lunch hour. I understand the expensive nature of it. Book their flights and hotel rooms. Bill me by e-mail and I'll pay you by lunch. I'm at work this very second. Wow! The dancers get paid that much? Maybe I should be a dancer." The exchange went well. "Hold on I'll just give you my card number now. I have five minutes still." Transaction done she withheld the address saying she would send a car for them. For now, it was better not mentioning that part. "Thank you very much...my cousin from Bosssston." She did her best impression of the guy in the Boston Lager commercials. Her contact found it hilarious.

One thing done. Off to be Artistic! Toby Mellon waiting on her to walk in together only made her morning that much more... colorful.

********

After dropping the twins off Henry McKellen headed back home to shower and get prepared for his meeting at Calculated RisQ, the home of his RPG game Frisque. Thinking about his last actual visitation and what his coordinator slash CEO Amanda Pruett had done right in front of newcomer Tessa Harper, he had to chuckle. "Last time we spoke on the phone Amanda avoided talking about that incident like the plague. I don't even know why I let it happen. Well, I guess I do, it was seeing Tessa's reaction. Truthfully it was dumb on all of our parts but hey what's done is done. I'm hardly uptight over it. As long as she doesn't start weeping and apologizing, I'm good. I'm sure not going to tell her bad boss, BAD BOSS!"

In getting dressed he started to lay out dress clothes then paused to stare at them laying on his comforter. "Why am I dressing like it's a date? There's really nobody there to impress, the place is like a tomb most days. Everybody that works for Calculated RisQ designs from their home. Unless she double booked for today, I'm just going comfy." Hanging his slacks and dress shirt back up he explores his closet and goes with a white T-shirt he bought when he and Josie took a cruise four years back to the Bahamas. Palm tree on the front with huge coconuts that said Pina Colada on it. Nothing fancy kind of cheesy. The way the tree and coconuts were designed it looked like a huge dick and balls wearing palm leaves. He liked to refer to it as Penis Colada. Going with the tee he started for cargo pants then shrugged. "Nope! Comfy means comfy." A pair of his cut off sweatpants was on the agenda. "I'm going to even go commando." He chuckled. "Might as well make Amanda sweat and have fun watching her resist any repeat performance."

Dressed he slipped on a pair of tennis shoes and a few shots of cologne called Grow a Pear a fruity scent but manly at an equal opportunity he called it. A quick journey to his office downstairs he grabbed his laptop case, computer within and a drawing pad then aimed for the garage through the side of the dining area. Garage door ignited, daylight crept in over his SUV and he started it up. Backing out he hit close on his remote and pulled out on to the street. Seeing Piper's Nephew Mace getting into his truck a friendly honk met waves.

"Wonder where he's heading? I guess it could be lunch time so probably fast-food run. He did look awful dressed up though. Maybe Piper told him to get a job." Shrugging off any further guesses Henry hit the front gates of Hooters Crossing and didn't look back. If he, had he might have noticed Mace behind him at a distance. Where the young man was off to was to do some shopping. Piper had given him a list of party decorations for the McKellen twins birthday party on Saturday. He intended to find something nice as a gift for the girls as well, something more than just merely plates for a car they didn't even own, and printed t-shirts. If Henry had known he'd have given the boy money to help Piper out. As if she needed the money. The point was, he and Josie should be the ones fronting the party, but Piper insisted. Finances not as glamorous as they used to be he was honestly grateful.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers