Starting from Scratch Ep. 134: les miSerABLEs

Story Info
Sable and Dakota in the crosshairs. PUBES!
3.7k words
4.72
3.4k
0
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 134 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

"I can do this...I can do this...I... can't do this."

Sable McKellen wanted to be her sister today after seeing what Dakota had accomplished in the hallway with Angus Furlong. It was crazy that she had let Angus literally strip her naked and eat her out in front of possibly 30 students. Certainly, risky with the possibility of the faculty catching them, that or their mother finding out. Of course, their mother was in most cases far too busy with her own sexual escapades to even worry about what her kids might get into. Mrs. McKellen was quite the slut when she was able to engage. So why shouldn't her gorgeous daughters be just like her...in smaller doses?

They were off to a good start although still virgins, coming into their bodies in ways that felt delightful and offered others a sample of things to come. Knowing Dakota was so unpredictable made Sable worry she might ruin her sister's building reputation as an exhibitionist. Dakota had literally stripped her dress off twice in one day, once with Angus, another time in one of her classes. Sable wanted to feel what Angus was giving Dakota in terms of thrill and a wonderfully wandering tongue, yet she feared being totally nude. Having her asshole licked last week was one thing... today might go beyond that. "Breath...just breath."

With this being Monday and back to normal clothing for most, some felons like Dakota were still getting away with dresses, Sable however was resorted to wearing her butt zipper jeans and a white t-shirt no bra so that her nipples were aggressively saying hello to every person that looked her way. The only thing to disguise them was the word Dakota airbrushed on the t-shirts chest. A simple trick of the eye to those thinking she might be Sable. Why would Sable wear her sister's name? Naivety worked well to the girls advantages.

Going to Dakota's locker at lunchtime seemed to be party central. As if predicting a daily dose of skin, the Senior class knew how to safeguard their boy Angus, knowing he might step up his game until he had finally nailed Dakota. While yes Dakota was getting close to being ready to lose her virginity, Sable was a bit more intimidated by that finality. She too was eager but wanted it to be with someone she really cared about. The question remained... was it Travis Herbert, her boyfriend? Technically, they hadn't even gone on any first date. At least one that was entirely just he and she. Yes they had spent time together at their homes, and the movie night at Piper's. That however got as close to losing their virginities as things could get. It was definitely an eye opener. The problem being Sable would have preferred to lose it to Mace Belmont over Travis, but she felt obligated to be sacred concerning Trav. How sacred? Time would tell.

Reaching the gathered students, a good chunk of whom were the football team Sable bulged her eyes and eased through their ranks to find her sister's locker. Behind the veil she found Angus leaning against the locker with a beguiling smirk. She flared her eyes at his swagger as he stood in full stud form.

"There's my girl."

"Hi." Sable almost blushed until she realized Dakota would not do that. "There's my guy." She wished. Having had a long talk with her sister over what she did with him already Sable was prepared mentally to act out what her sister might say and do. Dakota did tell her not to act shy in the least, be bold, be aggressive. In her thoughts Sable just went for it. Dropping Dakota's book bag having switched bags to look convincing, Sable launched herself into the Quarterback's awaiting arms. It impressed even her that none of these idiots knew the difference between the twins now that Sable had her braces out. Not one person even put two and two together, Dakota was wearing a dress. Would Sable on a none dress omission day? Idiots all! They were just that identical outside of certain behavioral traits which they had been quick to resolve.

Arms swarming his neck, Angus held her 100 pound form up high enough her toes barely touched the floor. Kissing him was a dream come true. After her make out session last week with Angus, then with Mace and Travis on Saturday she was getting good at it. Knowing she had room for improvement she tried even harder by making Angus feel she could not get enough of him, that part was easy. Angus noted subtle differences in her Frenching but not enough to suspect this wasn't Dakota. He chalked it up to nerves, he could feel her body trembling in his grasp, excited he presumed after having been naked in this very spot not long ago. Dakota had even left it open that he could do it again. With Sable wearing jeans and a t-shirt it would take a bit more effort to strip Dakota today than when she wore a dress. Regardless, his fans expected it so who was he to deny them.

Hands moving to her butt he squeezes her ass feeling Dakota tense up but kiss him that much harder to embrace what she knew he intended to do. Sure enough his fingers zeroed in on her butt zipper and tugged it down revealing her bare butt amid a denim divide. Knuckles were being bitten behind her as admirers enjoyed the view. With the zipper all the way down her jeans were becoming loose, warm hands now on skin he guided the jeans lower until they slipped down to her upper thighs. From there he abandoned them to run his palms up under the back of her t-shirt offering a bare back, up to mid shoulder blades. He could hear her whimper as they kissed. Breaking their lip lock Angus smiled, "Wanna get naked again?"

Her heartbeat jumped at his question. Going completely naked scared Sable but to be Dakota meant she had to get over her nerves and modesty, this guy licked her ass last week, if she could go that far the rest should be easy. Nodding at him with sparkling eyes she complimented his request with, "Do you want me naked?" Hell yes he did.

"You know I do." He sighed and kissed her nose.

"I think they want me naked more than you." She played Dakota's snide attitude perfectly.

"They just want to see a show. I WANT you." He emphasized.

"I want you too." First thing that came to mind, possibly to her regret.

"This could have been just you and I. I did suggest that Dakota."

"I know." She released his neckline and slid over his body to the floor, her jeans creeping lower in doing so. Palming his chest she looked up into his eyes. "Ready when you are."

"God! You're amazing." He moved in and grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and drew it up to her chest, her arms immediately rising so that he could take it off of her. A swift abandonment Angus wadded her shirt up and tossed it at Antoine Boss. Catching it he smirked at his buddy and offered a hand motion of "Hurry it up Bro." They were all eager to see Dakota naked. If they only knew.

Pants tugged to her ankles Sable kicked off her tennis shoes for him to remove her jeans entirely. Once off she bent down and picked them up, hearing very low whistles so as not to attract unwanted attention from both faculty and younger students. The gauntlet was always aware and ready to protect them. Hopping up, titties bouncing Sable turned and held her jeans up over her head to show off. Giddy she tiptoed over to Antoine and handed him her jeans too. "You can sniff them." Before she could back step, she found Angus behind her preventing her from escaping the close proximity of his teammates. Eyes flaring, she felt Angus kissing her shoulder while holding her forearms down to her sides. "Oh my gosh!" She sighed at being face to face with the football team naked save for her socks. She wanted to panic but just endured their checking her out up close.

"Nice tits McKellen." Gavin Ruley knelt slightly to get a good look at her nipples, fellow player Finn Rice examining her other tit. They went so far as to wag their tongues at them without making contact. Sable's eyes flared brilliantly at the possibility they might actually suck on them if Angus allowed it. Worried that might be too far for even her sister she just bit her tongue and prayed they didn't. Finn even chomped his teeth in a chatter as if nibbling. A squeal offered mid giggle, she settled in and enjoyed her neck being kissed. Taking her body into a spin she found herself facing Angus. "All mine." Her heart fluttered as he pulled her into him for more kissing. Sable McKellen was swooning.

After lingering there making out for a few more minutes Angus stepped back and pulled his own t-shirt off over his head, this was her first time seeing his muscles and she had to nibble at her fingernail. "Oh my god! Angus is... chiseled." Leaving her he went back to her locker and leaned against the cool metal striking a pose to attract her. She paused to breath fanning herself in a Sable like fashion then laughed at herself. Watching Angus move his hands to his pants he unzipped his fly and parted his jeans so that she could see pubes, he was going commando. The upper definition of his dick was barely seen but it was enough to make her gasp. She and two girls who had been watching as well.

"Your turn." He winked and awaited Sable/Dakota to get enough nerve to ease up close and personal.

"This is new." She giggled staring right down at his revealed lower abdomen. "You know I'm new to all this right?"

"Yep! Just have fun, no expectations." He was hoping she wouldn't freeze up.

"As in?" She moved in to caress his chest moving her palms about to explore his muscles. "I love your muscles."

"Big muscle down there." He winked daring her.

"No licking me today?" She pouted, "I miss your tongue."

"I'll get there. I'm just feeling one sided. You lick me this time."

"Oh!" She fidgeted a bit then kissed his chest, her right hand gliding slowly down his hip and under the beltline of his jeans. Her left hand slower than the right followed suit until both hands lightly guided his jeans down further. As his dick gradually revealed itself she looked straight down between their bodies and watched it until it popped free into a nice arch. Jumping at it's appearance she laughed. "OH MY GOD!"

The audience chuckled at her response. To everyone's knowledge this might be the first dick Dakota had ever seen. Not even close whether it be Dakota or Sable. Bending at the knee she guided his jeans further down, his crown winking at her a mere three inches from her face. Intimidated by it she recalled Mace Belmont's cock and how she licked and sucked it. Strangely her efforts sucking off her boyfriend Travis didn't even enter her mind, only Mace, and now Angus. She swore to Dakota she wouldn't suck Angus off before she got to do it first. Sable was going to have to improvise and avoid.

"He's huge." She whispered while standing up to ease in and kiss his chest again. Her hand slid down his abdomen and toyed with his pubes as they made out, finally taking the desired risk in reaching in to curl her fingers around his cock. Jerking him off slowly led to their onlookers mumbling things like, "Go for it McKellen." and, "Kiss his dick." Hearing them she chose to leave his lips and kiss more fervently on his chest, trembling her way ever lower just to excite Angus. His hand caressing her hair lovingly along the way made her want to impress him. How though without betraying her sister's trust?

"DAKOTA!" An unexpected voice halted her temptation, her chin touching the upper portion of his cock. Perfect timing she thought.

The real Dakota mimicking the shy stressed out Sable of old raced around the football team and otherwise loiterers, "Again? I can't believe you." Dakota pulled Sable to her feet and made it appear as if hiding her sister's nudity with her body. The problem was, with a huge dick out in front of her even Dakota was struggling to keep up her act. She wanted to touch him as much as Sable did.

"Come on Sable..." The true Sable whined, "You're embarrassing me."

"Embarrassing you? You're embarrassing yourself." Oscar gold Dakota, Oscar gold.

With their weird drama going on between them, just like the other day a certain pair of cheerleaders showed up. Robin Banks and her bestie Tina Wiles found Angus smug and stroking his cock, Dakota trying to drag Sable away as if protecting her from Angus and going too far. With the girl's restroom one row of lockers down Dakota pulled Sable along right down the middle of the hall where anybody could see them, Sable was now officially red, luckily without being seen by those that mattered. Entering the restroom Dakota released Sable's wrist and looked around for safety before turning to her sister.

"Wear my clothes." Dakota rapidly stripped naked down to her own socks and tossed her clothing at Sable. Giving in Sable quickly dressed as Dakota left her behind in a flash. Darting out of the bathroom she did a flamboyant 360 in the middle of the hallway then darted back to Angus. He had remained pant less hoping she might return. Of course, with Robin there it made sense to.

"I'mmmm baaaaaack!" The true Dakota resumed her sister's act but stepped it up knowing lunch hour was waning. "Scoot over Wench." She razzed her tongue at Robin Banks then knelt down in front of Angus. Puckering at her renewed interest Angus watched as she studied his cock with mesmerizing eyes. "He's so adorable." Everyone around them chuckled. Tina Wiles smirking at Robin excused herself and headed out for the girl's restroom.

"You going to kiss that or what?" Robin tapped her toe on Dakota's calf.

"I want to... I'm just... new to this." Not even close thanks to her dad Henry, and Mace Belmont.

"First time?"

"Duh!" Dakota laughed, "Wanna give me pointers?"

"If I do I'm blowing my ex."

"You okay with that?" Dakota leered up at Angus who shrugged. "You know you want her to." She fondled his dick, lifting it to pat his swollen balls like a pillow. "Get down here." Robin quickly dropped next to Dakota and playfully rubbed shoulders with the naked girl. "Show me how to suck his dick." Dakota was shameless.

"Just open your mouth and put it in stupid." Robin laughed, "Like this." Mouth wide Robin devoured her man's cock, knowing full well they had never truly broken up. It had been a game to seduce Dakota all along, but unknown to them Dakota had figured that out and just decided to play the game their way, mixing in her own. Deep throating him Angus slammed his scalp back into the locker with a guttural, "Hell yes." The clustered students moved in closer with awe and expectation of a killer show.

"Hey! Don't get too cozy up there." Dakota giggled and squeezed his balls to capture his attention. Tugging on Robin's curls she gave up and pulled her mouth from his cock. Once she did Dakota shocked her by kissing Robin on the lips. While they made out Angus looked at them with a sense of loss then intruded by guiding his dick between their brows until they busted up laughing. Dakota winked at Robin, "Let me try this. First time so don't laugh Bitch." Robin merely giggled and motioned her to go for it.

Turning on her toes Dakota opened her jaw wide and just took Angus in, acting shocked by fanning her fingers at her unrealized nerves. In and out she sucked on his cock until she heard him huff, "Just like that. Don't stop." Dakota didn't want to stop. Closing her eyes, she let herself grow lost in her appetite. Robin on her knees looked up at Angus with a look of respect. "I think she's got it." He agreed. While Dakota sucked him off Robin looked around for safety then began playing with Dakota's tits from behind, pinching her nipples and then kissing the girls shoulder. Dakota didn't seem to mind. In her fever quest Dakota was mumbling, "Daddy." Pretty much gibberish. Oddly, she was fantasizing about Henry instead.

Meanwhile, in the girl's bathroom Tina Wiles stepped in on Sable in a bathroom stall peeing. Knowing someone else was now in the restroom Sable began mumbling, "I can't believe her. She's going to get caught and thrown out of school."

Taking a seat in the next stall Tina rolled her eyes, "You bitches can't fool me."

"What?" Sable bulged her eyes.

"Pink socks...white socks. You bitches switched it up."

"Are you nuts?" Sable tried to out think Tina's suspicions, "I'm Sable."

"Oh I know that. You were Dakota out there though. Stop sweating it, I think it's hilarious. I'm not ratting you out. Let Angus think he's only with Dakota. Keep having fun Sable, you deserve it. I take it Perbert doesn't know?"

"Please don't tell him, he'll be crushed."

"No problem. You'll probably break up with him sometime soon anyway. Once you get a taste of Furlong it's inevitable. Trust me I know."

"How?"

"Before Dakota had his interest, I was fucking him too. He's had all of us cheerleaders. Guess what?"

"Whoa! What?"

"You're a cheerleader now. Your turn."

"Oh crap! Is he... good in bed?"

"Wherever bed is... absolutely. Listen... I'm not telling him so have a blast."

"Promise?"

"I swear."

"I'm... still a virgin."

"Is Dakota?"

"Yes."

"Bell is going to ring in ten minutes. You planning to sit in here sulking?"

"I don't want Travis to see me watching them."

"I get it. If you ever need to talk... I'm here for you."

"Thanks."

Flushing her toilet without actually using it Tina opened her door and washed her hands. Sable slightly worried that she blew their cover stepped out pouting. Seeing her reaction in the mirror Tina shuts her faucet off and turns to Sable and shares in her pout. "Bring it in." Tina actually hugged Sable then backed away to look her in the eye. "I'm serious. No betrayal."

"I'll trust you."

"Good!" Tina notices something then reaches to Sable's chest plucking up a small, curled hair. "Something to remember Angus by." She showed her the pubic hair, "Make a voodoo doll and jab that prick." Sable had to giggle. "Cheerleader respect."

"We swallow! We swallow!"

"Damn right we do."

Tina took her leave.

********

"FUCK YES!" Angus Furlong could not hold his cum a second longer. Just as Tina Wile's made her return to see Dakota and Robin both holding opened jaws wide in expectance Angus ravaged his beast to fruition, cum firing hard outward and across the faces of both girls. While this was not Dakota's first facial, his jettison was definitely powerful. He didn't have to know he wasn't her first. Snarling he spewed his final droplets on Dakota rather than Robin. Robin was not offended; however, she knew she would get that cum again later in the night.

Once he released his cock Dakota swallowed his dick one last time then kissed his urethra on departure. He smiled at her with respect. His thoughts however were not on either girl surprisingly. He had his thoughts on a certain Counsellor when he went to detention at 4:00. He intended to fuck Piper Cherry again. At least he hoped to.

Kissing Robin, Dakota rubbed their cheeks together sharing in Furlong's jizz. Hopping up with a bubbly dance Dakota grabbed Tina and said, "Want some?" Tina laughed and licked her cheek. Dakota then went to the two girls who were watching in awe and shared a droplet with each of them. Angus had to laugh as he got dressed. Claiming Sable's lost t-shirt and jeans Dakota quickly put them on and danced about with glee at what she had just done. Was it sad that she hoped that she made her mother proud?

Bell ringing everyone dispersed, Angus stealing one last kiss with Dakota. "Further tomorrow?"

"How much further?"

"Still a virgin right?"

"Yes." Dakota pouted, "Can we wait a little longer for that?" She begged with her eyes, "You can be my birthday present."

"Oh yeah?"

"You have to come to my party Saturday. We're pitching tents in the backyard." She wiggles her brows. "That's where we can do it. I promise even." She had already sworn to him he could be her first, so he believed it.

"Perfect! I'll be there." In his mind thinking, "So will Piper and your hot ass Mom."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers
12