Starting from Scratch Ep. 138: HEARTY BOYS

Story Info
Dakota lets everyone love on her body everywHERE! tHERE too!
6.4k words
4.64
4.9k
2
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 138 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

"They love me, they love me not, they love me... of course they love me, I'm sexy as heck."

Dakota McKellen found herself in the girl's restroom checking out all of the tiny hearts she had let boys in her science class draw on her. In awe that she allowed it, let alone encouraged it she was trembling up a storm and pondering what should come next. What really blew her mind was where some of the guys drew their hearty additions. She had one on her ass even. One by her belly button, and one near her pubic hair arena made her wet just thinking of a hand so close to her cute kitty. "I'm going to get a bad reputation." She pouted at her reflection then just as quickly razzed herself with a life changing persona, "Works for me."

Busted in her examination even though other girls were using the toilets, Dakota's sister burst through the door knowing Dakota had stepped in there a few minutes prior. "There you are." Sable took a look to see how many others were around then whispered, "I want to be you now. Let me borrow your dress."

"No can do, Shrew." She giggled then showed Sable all of her hearts, one after the other until they heard a potty flush. Halting, the girls opted to wash their hands so as not to appear suspicious. As if that helped, considering the Sophomore girl who stepped next to them washed her own hands and left while they were still there getting extra clean.

"Oh my God! Who drew all of those on you?"

"Seniors in Dundee's class. I think Piper gave him a blowjob in the hallway." She chuckled whispering.

"Whoa! She's crazy. How do you know?"

"Because I saw him bucking his hips against something. He had his pants up but looked obvious. If it wasn't Piper I... you don't think it was mom do you? Naaa! Look at this one." Dakota hiked her skirt up in front to let her sister see the heart near her shaved pubic area, it was less than two inches from her hood. Jaw drooping Sable shivered.

"That's letting them get a little close."

"I want it closer. It was fun. I'm going to get more hearts before the end of the day." She razzed her sister playfully. "You might have to be me next week, the hearts could take that long to wash off."

"Don't let Mom and Dad see those."

"I'll say I drew them. Prepping for a tattoo someday."

"Oh that would go over well. Mom and Dad would disown you. Not only that but then I would never be able to fool others that I'm you."

"You just need to stop acting like you and be more like me then. We can't do it forever." Dakota points out the truth, "But... until then I'll share in my coolness."

As another toilet flushes someone unexpected exits the stall. Out stepped cheerleader Tawny straightening up her own dress, a pale green hip hugger that matched her blazing red hair. Creamy white flesh showing off wherever it could under the challenge of the extra tight garment. Cleavage well displayed and bouncy. Seeing the twins she grins, "What's up Double Trouble?"

"Hey Tawny." Sable acknowledged her with a swift wave.

"What are you two whispering about?"

"Nothing." Sable played it off with a shrug.

"These!" Dakota was less secretive showing off a few of the drawn on hearts, cleavage and belly button, her dress still unbuttoned vividly. Checking them out Tawny nodded with an impressed look.

"Angus do that?"

"No." Dakota grew hesitant gnashing her teeth.

"Oooo! Cheating hearts."

"Angus and I aren't official. Not that I want him mad at me over it. I was just feeling silly today."

"As if Furlong's an angel." Tawny washed her hands while rolling her eyes, "You just do whatever you want. Trust me he will. If he gives you grief tell him when you wear his class ring and varsity jacket, you're an item."

"I know right?" Dakota laughed, "He never wears either one. Why is that? Unless... does Robin have those?"

"I wonder, hmmm?" She smirks hoping Dakota was a mind reader.

"Robin does have them, doesn't she?"

"That's using that cute brain of yours McKellen. You did not read my mind got it?" She taps her temple, "I love my friends but I also know how devious they can be. I don't want them mad at me for talking. You ladies are sweethearts, you especially." She points to every heart drawing in sight on Dakota's body making her giggle. Sable felt left out in her saying she loved Dakota more considering they had kissed numerous times. What the hell?

"I'm kidding I love both you guys. Bring it in."

A three-way hug led Tawny to kiss both girls on the cheeks before making her escape from the ladies room before next bell. Following her out, the girls parted ways. Back in the restroom however one last resident waited for silence before letting out a blood curdling squeal. "Ohhhh Dirk!" Yep! Sandy Martin was needy, her fingers damp from hiding out and rubbing herself. Still a virgin she was pondering on giving it up if he would ever be interested in her. Big if! It was enough for now. Pity flush!

"Who loves me?"

Dakota headed toward her next class, namely History with Dewey Knowles the Werewolf of Horton-Dexter. She wanted more hearts but getting them in his class might be awkward, he was good friends with her mother Josie for one, for two he was all over the place in his dramatizations of Historical scenes. Funny as hell, but also very into his class participation. She would have to be sneaky. Not only that some of the football team and cheerleaders were in his class, track stars, wrestlers, nerds, some so shy they barely looked up from their books. Variety was the spice of life.

Entering his class she clutched her opened cleavage a bit until getting past the Hairball. Sitting toward the back she at least had more freedom to hide some. As long as Mister Knowles didn't get too close she intended to leave her dress unbuttoned. With other girls wearing short dresses some of the pressure was on them. Fortunately for her they all wanted their fair share of attention. And this wasn't even dress code omission day. Somebody wasn't keeping track.

Surrounded by jocks Dakota settled in and watched them immediately take notice of her. Dakota being fresh to the skin market compared to the cheerleaders they had all slept with at some point she was prime rib. Mouths watering, regardless of knowing Angus Furlong had his mind, if not his heart set on her. Thinking of Angus she decided she definitely wanted him to take her virginity as she had promised him, but she also couldn't resist teasing his friends. Let them run back and tell him, she didn't care.

"Hey Dakota?" Finn Rice leaned in from her left, "Heard you're a heart throb."

"Yep!" She flashed him a few hearts drawn on her. Grinning from ear to ear he chuckled, "Looking for love in all the wrong places?"

"I'll leave it up to you to find the right place." She stuck her tongue out at him.

"Damn! You're getting feisty these days."

"Uh huh!" She wiggled her brows, "You haven't seen anything yet." Slipping out of her pumps she made certain Dewey was busy pointing at a globe as lessons began before turning in her seat and poising her left foot toward Finn. Wiggling her toes he shrugged and started drawing a heart on her big toe. Holding her foot to be neat about it he finished up, puckered then snapped a glance at Dewey. He still being distracted by exploring Europe on the globe Finn lifted her leg higher forcing her to slouch in her seat so that he could literally suck on her little toe. Shocked, her skirt slipped open and he caught a nice glimpse of her adorably tight pussy. Just above her clitoral area he noticed another heart. The warm sensation of his lips around her toe made her bite her lower lip. Realizing her pussy was flashing him she placed a hand on her skirt to hide herself. Shrinking slightly at her toe being sucked upon she whimpered. This was fun.

As Dewey looked up Finn released her and sat up straight before being busted. Dakota in her outstretched body quickly recalled her leg and made it appear as if she had a cramp. Dewey overlooked her fairly easy she was never any trouble. Of course, he didn't want to ever get after her due to his fondness for her Mother. Therefore even if Dakota did go too far it was likely he would tease her into straightening up. He was a jokester after all.

Settling down a bit to avoid risk she just paid attention in class. Finn wrote on his notebook paper and shared the message with her, reading, "Angus put that heart above your clit?" She blushed slightly reading clit but got past it rapidly. Shaking her head she let him know it wasn't Angus. She wasn't going to admit who it was she was sure the boy who did it would brag anyway. Bulging his eyes at her response he puffed up his lower lip then jotted another note, "Can I put another heart below that one?"

He smirked as she read it and flared her eyes. Mouthing, "I'll think about it." Good enough for Finn. She then shared the tiny heart on her tit between her cleavage. Silently whistling he wrote yet another message, "Can I draw one over the tip of your nipple?" That led her to feign shock and close up her dress so that no flesh could be seen. Just as Finn frowned she fanned her dress back open and very nearly exposed her areolas, right on the line close.

"Tease!" He shook his head. She replied by nodding repeatedly that he was right. He had a strong hunch that his boy Angus was going to have a whole lot of fun here soon with little Miss McKellen. Truth be told older Mrs. McKellen too. Of course Dakota didn't have a clue concerning that.

Ignoring Finn for a bit she turned her attention to her right to see cheerleaders Deanna Sweeny and Octavia Bradley teasing boys themselves, offering glimpses up their skirts, neither wearing panties. Witnessing their pussies for herself Dakota pondered, "That's the first time I've seen the cheerleaders go that far. I mean I've heard rumors about how slutty they can be but since Piper got our dress code changed everyone is stepping up. If they can do it I should too. I mean Finn just saw me, even though it was by accident. Technically when I had the heart above my pussy drawn on, the boy pulled my unbuttoned dress out enough to draw there and get a peek at it. It was crazy hot letting him go there. Should I?" Witnessing Deanna rub her clit slyly and wink her way clenched it. It was like a challenge suddenly. "I have all day... I want lots more hearts. Angus will just have to get over it." Committed!

Finding choice moves became increasingly difficult because Dewey Knowles was such a wildcard. He was energetically all over the place. Although Dakota was pretty certain that he saw Deanna at one point and pointed at her actions but made her answer a question rather than bust her out. Could it be Dewey liked it seeing the eighteen-year-old cheerleader touching herself? She didn't even close her legs while answering him. Dakota was in awe. Still, the problem remained, Dewey knew Dakota's mother. Would he rat her out? Did it matter anymore? It wasn't like Dakota had no idea what her mom was doing, at least in part. Her brain would explode if she knew just how sexually active her mother really was.

With History quickly being made in the form of time running out the bell rang. Biting her lower lip Dakota waited before getting up to leave. As Octavia and Deanna started out Dakota hopped up and hurried to catch them.

"Hey! Can I ask you two something?"

"Have we slept with Angus?" Octavia chuckled.

"No. I would guess yes." Dakota laughed in response, "Why have I not seen you two... so open before today?"

"Dewey's a pushover. He likes looking. Wearing dresses like we are only makes his day."

"Nice cleavage McKellen.' Octavia pinched one side of Dakota's dress pulling it aside to expose her left nipple and seeing a tiny heart. "Ooo! Someone is getting some love."

"I have more." She razzed her and looked over at Dewey sitting at his desk curiously watching. "I want more too."

"Insatiable!" Deanna snickered, "You go McKellen. Lovin' it!"

"Go have Dewey draw one." Octavia dared her.

"I don't know. If my Mom wasn't a Teacher here maybe. Too risky." She gnashes her teeth with a cringe in her posture.

"I'll go with." Deanna grins folding her arm around Dakota's and dragging her along. "Hey Mister Knowles?"

"Call me Dew Dawg, Ms. Dee." He brushed his beard grinning then howled.

"Dewey? I saw you looking up my skirt earlier. So awesome! I hoped you got turned on by it." His jaw dropped instantly, "Don't be embarrassed, I like it when you look my way."

"Y-you do?"

"Yes. We all do, right Octavia?"

"He never looks at me when I show off."

"T-that's not true." He muttered and grew nervous. Especially with Dakota here, fearing she might tell her mom. Wait! Josie would just laugh at him.

"What about Dakota here? Look at that cleavage. Three more buttons and her dress is open."

"Very... lovely." He swallows dryly, "Please don't tell your Mother I said that."

"I won't." Dakota smiles brightly, "You really like what you see Dew Dawg?"

"I shouldn't..." Drool forms making him grit his teeth, his tone of voice becoming weaselly, "Yes, yes I do. I'm so weak." His tie was even toyed with as he goofily wiped his brow with it then howled on a lower level.

"Yay! Would you draw a heart on me?"

"Pardon?" The Wolfman turned pale.

"Pleeeease? Pretty please?" She leaned over his desk her cleavage dangling into sweet mounds of mischief. Deanna and Octavia were impressed.

"Let's make it quick before my next class crawls in." He coughed looking down at her parted dress. "Where would you like it?" He then points at the cheerleaders, "No one sees this."

"Blind eye Dew Dawgie." Octavia giggled.

"Let us do what we want, you do what you want. Simple as that Fuzzy Man." Deanna tweaked his cheek. His pen in hand he poised it, "Where do I sign? This isn't a contract to get my soul is it?"

Bubbly, Dakota shuffled around Deanna and stood directly next to Dewey, turning her back to him. Boldly bending over she hiked her skirt for a bare butt visual. Dewey stared at her tight little petite ass and froze.

"Times a tickling Dewey." Octavia pointed out. They all needed to get to their next class and knew his stragglers would be coming in within minutes.

"Between my butt cheeks." Dakota chuckled, "Here! I'll give you room to work." Prying her cheeks wide Dewey saw her exotic clam and tiny butt pucker.

"OH DEAR GOD!" He huffed and just went for it. Pen poised he etched a thin little heart right next to her pucker. "Hold up! It needs a friend." Laughing he moves to the opposite side of her butthole for a matching heart. "There! Perfect!"

Standing up straight Dakota grinned and tugged her skirt down. Dewey pocketing his pen huffed at her, "Who loves ya, Baby?" He joked then realized just how stupid it was for him to even do that to her. Damage done. Pointing at Dee and Octavia then at his globe he said, "I don't need Europinions."

"Oooo!" Deanna winked at Knowles, "Dakota made Dewey get a stiffy. That or European in your pants. HA! I can make silly's too."

"I did?" Dakota looks to Dewey's crotch. Sure enough his erection was lifting his light grey slacks high, a wet stain seeping through from an accidental nut. "Awww! Thank you Mister Knowles." Giddy she turned away pulling Octavia and Deanna along. The giggles became contagious. As they leave him alone Dewey mumbles, "Hearts for everyone? Please?" He whimpered. "Wet kisses?" He had to hide himself beneath his desk until they dried.

The wolf suffered in his den.

********

"That was crazy!" Dakota yelped outside with her new allies. Forced to abandon one another due to different classes Dakota thanked the girls and they offered encouragement to just, "Put yourself out there." Temptation was definitely there. She knew one thing...she needed more love. The problem was her next few teachers were women. While yes, boys checked her out no matter what, she would have no choice but to button up her front to avoid punishment. She knew that any further hearts were going to have to be claimed between classes and after school. She did have time to kill each day anyway, forced to always wait on their Mother, Mimi or Perbert's mom Kelly for a ride home. Of course there was an alternative. She could get a ride home from Angus. Maybe! Hmm? "I wonder if he would?

Between classes she stopped by her locker to switch out books when loverboy Angus made his appearance known. "There's my girl!" He kissed her cheek unexpectedly.

"Am I?" She fawned for a moment, "Can you give me a ride home?"

"Uhhh? Sure! No football practice tonight. You've never been in my... my dad's truck. Might as well be mine. Truck and you." He chuckled.

"I like what we have going Angus. Let's not get complicated when we both know Robin's still part of the equation. Which I'm good with mind you. As long as she's cool with me."

"She loves you." He winces with a smirk.

"No, she loves kissing me in front of the whole school."

"All over at that."

"Exactly!" She grins sheepishly then nods, "Which I'm also okay with."

"So how many hearts you up to now?"

"You know? Jealous?" She giggles.

"Should be, but naaaaw! Long as you know I'm the main guy."

"So, you're okay I let boys draw on me?"

"Yep! Mind if I add my heart?"

"Go for it." She brightened up. Expecting him to go for a sexy spot he chose to shock her and lift her ring finger, her class ring in the way he merely tugs it forward over her knuckle then draws his heart where the ring was originally. Once done he kissed it then placed her ring over the top of the heart. Shocked she stared into his eyes. "Wow!"

Impulse led her to charge him and kiss him hard on the lips. In their romantic moment he casually lifted her skirt and let her moon his gawking teammates. He enjoyed showing her off. They liked seeing her. It worked for everyone involved. As he held her Corey Samson and Percy MacEntire snuck in and added tiny hearts to her butt cheeks. She was so into her kissing that she laughed into Furlong's mouth, the tickle making her entertain goosebumps. Before the bell rang she had six more hearts on her bottom alone. Antoine Boss, Danny Wendt, and others. Go team!

"Had enough?" Angus pulled her skirt down and wiggled his nose over hers.

"No."

"All that ink you're gonna be wearing these a week."

"I'm good with that. Heart attack!"

"Cute! See you out front after school." He spoke as the bell rang. "Tell Cupid... now I'm getting jealous." She stuck her tongue out at him and said, "Tough!" She wanted him to be jealous but at the same time let her be herself. If he can let Robin get away with things and be that way, then she could too. Right now, she wanted guys to show her love. Lots and lots of guys, just to see if she could.

The fire between her thighs just picturing their lustful gazes was only beginning. No dousing these flames even after going home. There she had her Father to tease. Of course her being covered in hearts might not go over so well. She would have to wear clothes and just find other ways to tempt his thoughts on her. She knew all of his teaching her how to be with boys was getting to him little by little.

"He's my Cupid."

Eros through the heart!

********

Shop class... Last hour of the day...

"What's gotten into Dakota?" Antoine Boss pulled Angus Furlong aside from their building project for Piper Cherry. After designing a torture device based on a Medieval Stock used to hold someone prisoner he and his team were devilishly planning on using it in Detention on Piper Cherry. She did challenge them to build her something. Angus while not a part of the original group she had coaxed into it, his fellow mates were all working together to get it perfect.

"It matter? Let her have her fun. The more I let her do the more receptive she will be to what I do to her."

"What's Robin say about it?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers
12