Starting from Scratch Ep. 140: SEVENTH KEVIN

Story Info
Carl masters over Mimi... in turn mastering over Kevin. 7Up!
4.9k words
4.77
2.9k
1
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 140 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,870 Followers

Mimi Alexander stared at her cell for the correct time as her last class of the day ended. With her students leaving she felt not only free but an unexplained urge to hook up with her masturbation buddy, fellow teacher, fellow nerd Kevin Fowler. Eying her desk drawer where she kept her vibrating egg, she was tempted to insert it but wasn't quite sure if she should. Having come back to school after taking the morning off certain things came to her attention that had clouded her thoughts all day. She had not known of Principal Carl Manley's crush on her for one. Once Piper Cherry informed her of it, she grew intrigued. Never really having a relationship outside of her bi-sexual encounters with her friend LeAnne the only sex she had really had with any man was recently when she and some of the faculty got drunk and had an orgy of sorts in the streets of Nashville.

While the sex partners switched off every light change in their two car Chinese Fire Drill she felt the incredible effects of Roger Dundee's huge cock, Damon Rice her first African American encounter, the hairy Dewey Knowles, and of all people a struggling Coach Roman Crandell. Last but not least her toy boy Kevin. While he was terrified, she did enjoy his first time putting his cock inside her. Poor sweet LeAnne not so much. Still, the adventure while terrifying was an eye opener in more than one way. She had more experience in an eight-hour period than in her entire life.

Not only did she fuck the teachers, but they were arrested by Nashville's finest and suckered into a cellblock orgy. It was right out of some fantasy porn, but she lived it. The cops were very good. What thrilled her most was when Officer Anson Potter took her for himself for a delightfully dominating tour of the impound lot, cuffed to a fence while taken hard. The complete isolation and absolute loss of personal control made her crazy. She realized her fantasies in that moment. She truly could not wait until Anson came for her again. The where and when made her pussy drip with anticipation. Yet now there appeared to be a rival for her demanded affections. A few for that matter. She would be taken as they came. Luckily the faculty got out without too many scars. Piper having bailed them out, and someone of power erasing their entire arrest. Somehow... she just knew it was Carl behind the scenes. Mimi was drawn to power. A lot!

A call over her cell made her jump from her trance. Eying the caller she smiled and answered it. "Hello Sir."

"Why haven't you seduced your prey?"

"I was just about to. Kevin likes to grade papers before leaving so I knew I had a moment."

"Put your egg up your ass."

"You know about my egg?"

"I know everything Squeaky. Put that egg in... now!"

"Yes Sir." She didn't question how he knew any further she simply dug into her desk drawer and found her egg. Hurrying she stood up and reached beneath the back of her skirt and graduated her silver bullet inside her cute little butt pucker. Having only worn it up her pussy this was another first for her. It felt strange but did turn her on. Going back into her drawer she realizes something. "Where did I put the remote?"

Hearing Carl talking she snatched her cell from her desk, "Forgive me Sir I did not hear that last part."

"I've got your remote."

"You were in my desk?"

"No place I can't get to Mimi. Strip that dress off."

"Yes Sir." She stood erect and removed her dress until having to step out of it on the floor. Picking it up she reclaimed her cell, "I am naked now Sir."

"Good girl! Now send Fowler a text and tell him you need him."

"I do need him Sir!"

"Fuck him on HIS desk. I want you on top of him... understood?"

"Yes."

"Heels only... hang up and get over there."

"Are the students all gone?"

"NOW!" He snapped making her cringe. Instantly she hung up and walked to her door. Peering out cautiously she saw no one even though she knew Josie McKellen was in her room still. Sneaking to Kevin's room next to hers she texted him with what Carl had instructed of her to say. Standing in his doorway she watched him jump from his seat and start for the hallway. Cutting him off at the pass she marched in and met him halfway. Eyes bulging Kevin Fowler saw complete nudity and screeched to a halt. Dear in headlights made Mimi thrilled that he found her appealing enough to lock up all bodily functions outside of his rising penis. Oh, my Deer! Walking right up to him she threw her arms about his neck and kissed him. Kevin nearly fainted.

After a lengthy breath stealing make out session, she began unbuttoning his shirt and removing his tie, awkward order this being new to her as much as he. Inspiration struck Mimi while tugging at his necktie, it would make either a good wrist restraint or a blindfold. Once removed from his neck she opted to remove his reading glasses and put them atop her head. Utilizing the tie she did blindfold him so that he might relax more. Eyes concealed she kissed him a bit longer as a trust me moment.

As he eased his tensions her kisses went from his lips to his chin then downward across his throat. She found it cute to give chase over his Adam's Apple moving constantly up and down. The mouse became the cat! Cornered she sucked on the tiny bulge making poor Kevin hold his breath to keep it from moving away. Her hands delicately unbuttoning his shirt she rolled her palms up and drew the garment over his boney shoulders and let it flutter to the tile behind him. Abandoning Adam, Eve went for the heart. Lips lightly pecking at his hairless chest before locating a heartbeat behind his flesh cavity. Pausing there Mimi melted. His heartrate rapid gave her goosebumps.

Returning upward to kiss his lips maintained his imagination and building emotion. Fingers working on his belt and zipper she intensified her kiss while her right hand slid beneath his boxers to locate his meager six-inch cock. It was certainly enough for Mimi, although after the night at the bar and in jail she had endured much larger. However, size really didn't bother Mimi. It was who had her attention at the time. Inexperienced with men for the most part she really hadn't understood the concept of what satisfied her yet. The future would guide her, the present good enough.

Lips once again abandoned Kevin sensed Mimi kneeling in front of him. Moving to his shoes she untied them and carefully eased his feet from both. Setting them aside she reached upward and brought his slacks to his toes. Lifting each foot she insisted he step out and let her slide them out of her way. Boxers, socks, and white wife beater, you go Kev! Finding his socks tolerable she set out to hook the waistband of his boxers and guide them down his thighs awaiting his pecker to pop free and make her wait worth it. Fully erect and proudly purple it bobbed up and down. It was so cute she had to study it before finishing her underwear removal. A butterfly kiss to his dicks crown she attended to those boxers until MIA, which deviously meant Mimi In Action.

The Spanish Teacher shook like a piƱata on a swaying tree limb. He was afraid to even speak on the off chance he might ruin his chances of whatever else she had in mind. Truthfully Mimi was winging it with great success. Rising slowly, she let her face roll along his dicks foreskin and pecked tiny kisses until his penis dropped below her chin. Utilizing her cute chest, she let his tip tease her flesh as she stood. Not once did their bodies leave one another even as she rose higher. Palms rolling along his abdomen she slid her nails under his wife beater tee and drew it up until she could encourage his spindly arms free of it. Going, going, gone! Long live black socks in a black-tie affair!

Standing tall she threw her arms around his neck and sucked upon his lips leading to a steamy French kiss. Kevin's third language was off to a good start. Walking him backwards blindly even as frolicking tongues kept them in tune, Mimi managed to reach his desk. With his desk full of papers to grade she paused him long enough to finally peel away their flesh and let her clear his desk. Resting his workload on top of his filing cabinet she returned and fondled his cock lovingly making certain his nerves would not interrupt his erection in any way. Nudging him backwards he took it upon his own strength to slide up and lay back on his desk. Once settled he sighed, "Mimi?" Shhhhhhhhhhh!" Her only response.

Climbing up on him she straddled his cock and used her own pussy juices to moisten his hard on. Once prepped she guided his penis up into her cunt. A snug fit due to that inexperience Mimi pressed her weight down and heard him gasp. She returned the favor then began riding him sensually. Kevin Fowler was lost in the desert and wondering if he were feeling a mirage rather than seeing it. He felt as if this were a dream. One he had often wished for. Their play dates this past week getting closer and closer to this day felt so very challenged.

Saturday night he had his first sample of Mimi's sweet pussy in the streets of Nashville. The only problem was he had to share her part of the night with his friend, History teacher Dewey Knowles. When he finally got to sample Mimi, it was only for the duration of a streetlight changing color. His only consolation was he did get his dick wet by having the crazy privileges of those stoplight routines in moving from one three-minute lover to the next. From Mimi, to LeAnne, to Piper, to Josie, to of all people Patrice. His belt had notches he wasn't even aware of yet.

The smooth slippery agitation over his sensitive cock sent shockwaves of adrenalin coursing through his body. It felt so incredible he simply tilted his head back and enjoyed her ride. It was obvious she wanted to be in control and he being Kevin who was hardly ballsy in any sense let her have her due. If he only knew his due might not have been today if it weren't for the true instigator Principal Carl Manley. In Carl's militarized brain being a former Drill Instructor for 30 years he thrived on being the boss. It was time he showed a few people who he was.

Mimi had always been on his OBEYdar her being submissive already and meek like Kevin, yet she also knew guys and girls both found her strangely sexy. It took Piper Cherry arriving in Nashville to open her eyes to those around her, building up her self-esteem and focusing on what she had to offer. The dress code changing also fueled her drive to be noticed. Achieving certain goals like never wearing underwear or mimicking Piper and Josie McKellen in the length of her dresses. Skin meant hunger in their eyes, a hunger she wanted, needed, demanded. This was the beginning of an all-new Mimi. Even now though, it took someone to push her toward the future rather than presume she had it all. Carl taking her under his wing was just that slap on the ass she required. Long live Sir Carl!

Unable to consult her cell any further she only had the standing order of Carl's earlier texts. Knowing he wanted reverse cowgirl was one of the reasons she blindfolded Kevin. Once she turned around on top of him, he could unmask himself easily and leave her vulnerable to whatever Carl intended. Another thought on the same subject led to her silver bullet, it's thin tail sticking out of her anus could be seen. She hoped that Kevin would remain lost to her choices and not ruin what he thought of as a gift from God. Carl G. Manley ruling class! Oh, how he was watching.

Kevin's classroom having a stealth camera Carl was able to witness their every move from his desk in his office, tuned into his laptop. From his throne room he was privy to every camera on his estate, indoor and out. Newly added ones gave him access even further to those locales that weren't available until this past Saturday when security specialist Anthony Smooth hooked him up. Now he had it all.

With Mimi making her transition on top of Kevin to ride his cock backwards Carl ceased his camera access and locked his laptop away in his private safe. Leaving his office, he patiently made his way upstairs, waving to students and Teacher's alike goodbye for the day. Once upstairs he caught a snoop and chuckled under his breath. Josie McKellen had heard moaning and slyly moved in to investigate, blown away by Mimi's first act on her own in fucking Kevin. She was proud of her and watched until Carl drug her out before she could be seen. A swift banter on a low-level conversation he sent Josie packing. Her walk weak after enduring vibratory attacks all day long Josie simply carried on.

The remote for Mimi's silver bullet dug out of his shirt pocket Carl listened to Mimi squealing in her childlike mousey vibrato. Waiting for Kevin to groan loudly, Carl peered inside to watch the lovers reacting to one another. Blindfold still on Kevin he moved on in at a slow silent step by step until facing Mimi. Once her eyes stopped rolling back into her head at cumming on Kevin's dick she studied Carl's expression. Like a laser pointer in his hand Carl directed it at her as if a Maestro in a symphony. Button pushed her asshole came alive and the dramatic change stormed her sensitivity levels. Squeal after squeal she recited the delightful damage done.

Instructed to lay back over Kevin her long brunette hair buried Kevin's face in shampoo scent and ticklish strands, even falling into his gaping mouth, the taste was heavenly. Gyrating as best she could on his cock Kevin found it in him to bring his arms around and cup her tits. Squeezing them to her enthusiastic soul she cooed and watched Carl at her feet. Waiting to see what Kevin's next move might be, Carl lingered at just enough distance to avoid detection. Thankfully, the Spanish teacher was too focused on his lover and his nerves to even hear Carl breathing, let along faint steps around the desk. The necktie blindfold saved him. Even more Mimi's perfume and shampoo scent were a worthy combination that made it stronger than Carl's singular cologne.

Not feeling as in tune as he was with Mimi riding high, Kevin moved his feet up on to the desk ledge and found leverage enough to perform on his own. Hips rising and falling under this 100-pound beauty Carl enjoyed seeing the Spanish Teacher assert his reign. In and out at a remarkable pace, definitely more energetic than he had ever see out of nerdy Kev, Carl found his space. Using Mimi by patting her calves, prompting her to hook toes around Kevin's ankles to keep them from drawing together, Carl made his move.

Reaching over Kevin's piledriver penis Carl began massaging Mimi's clitoris. The glint in her eye became a dramatic misery as he quickly brought her to orgasm. Two more times he insisted she scream bloody murder over Kevin to inspire the man that he was doing something incredible of his own volition. This was Carl's way of getting the man to up his game. Kevin would never know unless Carl was busted. He had everything under control so, let the nerd feel like he was mastering his craft. It was time he manned up to his full potential anyway. No more Mister Nice Gringo!

Ceasing the vibrating egg led Mimi to pout and lift her head. Playing surgeon Doctor Manley stepped around the desk while her eyes watched him like a gawk. Even with Kevin still going strong unable to cum just yet, Carl wanted her to increase the man's ambitions. Utilizing charades Carl let her in on what she needed to do next. Following his lead Mimi coaxed Kevin's glued grasp over her breasts to release her and guide his hands up to her throat. Encouraging him to circle her neckline and squeeze, Kevin did as requested. Grip increasing over her he choked her as his vaginal assault increased. It was obvious her needs and Kevin's intended to fulfill them in every way.

Arching her spine upward to encompass the new position Carl palmed her belly and glared at the Art Teacher with authority. Using both of his hands he pinched her nipples taunt and tugged them skyward. Her back rising to his demands placed her tiny little body in a brilliant uplifting beauty. Mouthing his expectation of, "CUM HARD!", Mimi lost sight and rolled her eyeballs back. A maddening squeal acknowledging his command Mimi rediscovered her own clit and went savage on it. Seconds later the mischievous mouse exploded all across Kevin's desk her waterfall splashing down upon the tile floor.

Sensing the force behind her tensed body Kevin Fowler could not take it any longer. Unable to avoid his final outcome he simply detonated up inside Mimi's cunt. Exhausted by the strain, Kev lost his grasp over Mimi's throat and went limp. Spitting hair from his mouth Kevin found Mimi coaxed to roll over on top of Kevin and revive him. Her limbs shaking, she obediently listened to her fearless leader. Peeling off of Kevin she carefully rolled over and found his lips, kissing him with a requested passion. Kev had no problem offering that much. His hands locating her back he caressed her entirety, that which was in reach. Her butt was soft and playful, he thoroughly enjoyed his nomadic wandering.

Careful, Doctor Manley continued his game of Operation and delicately pinched the tail on her vibrating egg and pulled it free of her butt pucker. Pocketing it and the remote for another day he avoided Kevin's loitering mitts and fingered her asshole. Mimi squealed into Kevin's mouth and fed on him that much more intently. The union was building for another round. Carl appealing to her pats on her inner thighs instructed her to ride Kevin again. Lifting from their lip lock Mimi reached around and guided Kev back inside her. This time she did the driving.

After Kev nutting once, trying to hold it as long as he could, the next few times were quicker and equally as strong in their firepower. Mimi screeched each time his missiles flew up inside her. She was grateful that she could never have children, having had cervical cancer in her teens that she beat. A sad moment yes, but she was long over the trauma. Long live her sex drive. Having cum four times in thirty minutes Kevin found his footing. He was tired of laying atop his desk either in missionary or with her on top. Sensing his decisions Carl stepped back into the classroom doorway and hovered.

Tired of his blindfold Kevin ripped it off of him and found his vision blurry. His glasses nowhere close he gave up and just drug Mimi from his desk and bent her over it. Taking her from behind, nerdy Kev grinned and nailed her hard. Gripping her hair was a pleasant surprise for both she and Carl. Puckering at his new demeanor Carl nodded, "About time!"

Kevin having watched more than a few pornos in his time recalled things he had always wanted to try if he ever found a willing partner. Now that he had Mimi where she wanted to be, he made his moves. Slapping her ass roughly caught her off guard, her eyes flaring with each fiery swat. Her emotions seeking ecstasy she thrived on each impact and begged for another. The more she requested the harder Kevin spanked. Taking breaks to let the feeling return to his hands he compensated in wailing on her cunt until he nutted a fifth time. Drawing his dick out of her he squirted a few available strands of jizz on her rosy cheeks. Rubbing his cum in like salve she relished in his moment of tenderness. It didn't last like she expected. She was destined to have troubles sitting while driving home later. Now that Kevin was revvin' he made certain her engine was hot. Fifteen minutes of horsepower Kevin ran out of gas.

Relaxing his approach, he snatched up her hair and switched it up, turning her violently and picking her up. He only being 140 damp her 100 pounds was a tussle, but he didn't give up. Wrapping her legs about his waist he fucked her standing slumped over, Mimi praising him for his efforts helped. Carl wanted to laugh but didn't want to kill the mood. Fun while it lasted Kev had no choice but to prop her against his desk to finish the job. Nutting a sixth time she was one messy mouse. Her own juices consistently pouring over him made the tile slick one minute sticky the next. Safe trip? Not if he slipped.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,870 Followers
12