Starting from Scratch Ep. 143: TRACTOR PULL

Story Info
Piper deals with first offenders in Detention. HER WAY! Christmas CAME early!
9.2k words
4.67
3.8k
2
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 143 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

Monday 3:47 PM, the stairwell leading up to Detention...

"What did you do to get detention Daniel?"

Student Danny Baltimore sulked in front of Piper Cherry currently sitting at the top of the 3rd. floor steps. She had the doors unchained and propped open at the moment for ventilation against the heat buildup. In her short cream-colored dress, she was only hiding what she could by keeping her knees together.

Awaiting her usual all-male 31derful detainees she was intercepting any oncoming offenders by judgment calls. Any student under 18 or identified as a potential threat of ratting her out was being released from punishment. Piper had a documented list this time around, although in her head at the moment so, she had plenty of time to decide their fates, and her own.

In her mind, mainly due to her own needs to get a massage on a daily basis by as many adoring fans as possible, she was fending off the lesser offenders. Sadly, the only true offenders were Danny here and a boy named Custer who had fought over of all things a vending machine sending out two pops for one. Really?

"Custer Martini swiped my Dr. Pepper. I had to fight to get it back."

"Dr. Pepper? Well, this is your lucky day Daniel, Dr. Piper is buying you a 2-liter." She rifles through her purse for a five-dollar bill, in doing so she let her knee's part allowing Danny who stood three steps below her perch to see her pussy. Short glimpses but his eyes were certainly glued to the labia smiling at him in its thin tight greeting. A lapse in judgment she realized her peep show and fluttered her money in between her legs to capture his attention. "First time the stripper ever gave you your tip back, huh?"

"Sorry Miss Cherry, I didn't mean to offend you."

"You didn't. Let's just not make a habit of meeting like this. Take the money and go drink yourself into a deafening burp."

"I don't have to sit in Detention?"

"Do you truly want to be harassed by all of the jocks? It gets... hard...even for me to keep them in line. You don't deserve the heartache, Daniel."

"Danny, Miss Cherry."

"Piper, Mister Baltimore. I love that last name."

"I get made fun of a lot. They call me Ballsamore as in balls and amore the French..."

"I know French, it means you love balls." She smirks, "That is the only tease I'll ever offend you with Danny." As he accepts the money another arrival showed up, his sworn enemy Custer Martini, redneck supreme. "That's Custer..."

"His last stand." She winked, "Custer? Hello, there."

"Afternoon Ma'am!"

He was much taller, and lank compared to Danny, dressed in a John Deere ballcap and jeans, a simple white t-shirt with a silver chain dangling over it, proving his parents were undoubtedly farmers. He shied away some, squeezing the back of his neck in admiring Piper's gorgeous legs, her heels off to be more comfortable. Before he or she could say anything, the jocks began to filter upstairs toward them. Seeing Darryl Priest and Calvin Knobbs, followed by Finn Rice and Gavin Ruley she smiled and caressed her leg from kneecap to thigh before deciding on dealing with Custer. After her lunch hour chess game Piper required more from them. She needed to get over Dirk's tongue. Eww!

"No need to be so formal Custer. As I told Danny there, call me Piper." In passing Finn flicked Danny's earlobe laughing and saying, "Sup, Ballsamore?"

"Uncalled for Finn." Piper pointed at him, "You will stay an extra 15 minutes beyond 5:00. Go to the classroom and sit away from everyone else."

"15 minutes?" He grumbled, "Awwww maaaan! You're a ballsamore buster Miss Cherry."

"30 minutes! I advise you to keep your mouth closed, I have nothing special to do tonight, so I can keep you an hour longer if need be." She was enjoying playing hard ballsamore. It was all she could do not to laugh. Calvin clamped his hand over Finn's mouth to shut him up.

"I got this." Calvin then picked Finn up in a bear hug and carried him past everyone. Darryl Priest took the opportunity to stare up Piper's dress even more as she shifted in her seat to give them room to pass. Even Custer was getting a heathy look, now bulging his eyes. He knew she was susceptible of hallway teasing but had not been gifted the opportunity to catch one of her shows until now.

"I'll take that extra hour Miss Cherry." Custer raised his hand shyly, he wanted to see more. Knowing she had released Danny and gave him money he chose to make more mischief just to end up in Detention longer. Taking Danny's money as the boy took in Piper Danny coughed up a loud, "Give it to me."

Piper mused at the situation growing darker by the second. In her mind she chuckled, "That's what she... I said." Her hormones were fire in the hole. She was so close to having just her 31derful flavors all to herself. When the pushing arrived, Piper stood up and parted the boys, taking back her money. "Cherry Dr. Piper from here on... I was trying to give you two a chance to make amends and get out of this hellhole."

"Ummm! I don't mind your hellhole, Ma'am... I mean Piper." Custer smirked.

"It's back to Miss Cherry, only good boys can call me by my real name."

"What do bad boys get to call you?" Danny had to chuckle.

"Things that get them more Detention time I suppose." She winced pointing at him, "Don't do it! When was the last time you boys ever got detention?"

"Never." Danny shrugged.

"Me neither, Ma'am."

"Uggggh! I'm trying to prevent trouble guys. The jocks up there will eat me alive."

"Me alive?" Danny dropped his jaw.

"I meant you two alive. Innocent mistake, I want you two to go on home before I'm stuck with those assholes up there for a month straight. Do you both really want them to torment you?" She had her fingers crossed behind her back. A month straight would be incredible if they remained as attentive as they had been of late. She was even pondering the idea of upping her game just for their loyalty. Lunch outside was definitely a good start however she wanted to just relax and get her massage. With Custer and Danny present that was impossible.

Final stragglers entered the stairwell to run into the three standing in their way. Ebonn Craig and four of his dark forces checked out the trio while Custer and Danny turned to see the boys coming up. Piper took the initiative to instigate something to prove her point. Playing charades behind the two newcomers she directed Ebonn to make fun of them with a light shove. Ebonn himself did not follow through, but one of his friends did, stealing Custer's ballcap and racing upstairs with it. Giving chase Custer brushed against Piper too hard and she fell off balance backwards on to the steps. Her legs flew wide offering no closure to her cunt being seen.

Danny also found himself in a bad situation as Ebonn deciding to go ahead and help intentionally shoved him over Piper. With Danny only two steps down from her this round, he fell face forward right over Piper's lap. His face landed directly into her moist thighs, her skirt blocking all peripheral vision. In reaction to his unexpected invasion, she clamped down on his cheeks to prevent full on facial impact. Only the tip of his nose found dampness.

"FUCK ME!" Piper rolled her eyes at the misunderstood predicament. Feeling Danny's breath over her clit she sighed, "You can get off now." The boys in the stairway began to unzip their pants as if she wanted them to actually... get off.

"DAMMIT! Everyone upstairs. NOW!" She lost her cool forcing the boys to abandon their dig beneath their jeans, regardless leaving them unzipped. Filing around the toppled couple they chuckled down at Danny's beet red face. Lifting away from her thighs Danny went frozen of expression, wanting to apologize but with no words coming out. Sitting up and smoothing her skirt to conceal herself she huffed her cheeks, "That was rather unexpected."

"I'm..." He just could say sorry, he wasn't.

"Daniel?" She had to snap her fingers to break his trance, "Danny... this did not happen, nor was that your fault. Please... just go home for today. If you want to stop by my office and discuss this misfortune tomorrow, I'd be happy to..."

"You smell good."

"Always do." She winks then halts further flirtations, "Can we... keep this between us?"

"You're awesome Miss Cherry. I'd never tell a soul. The guys that saw that, they might not though."

"I'll deal with them here in a few. This is what I get for... going without underwear and wearing too short of dresses."

"I love what you wear. The whole school does. I heard you got Mr. Manley to okay a second dress code omission day."

"Monday's also, yes. Starting next week."

"How did you get Manley to approve of that? Not that I'm knocking it. Now I get to see some of the girls I like in dresses."

"This is true. I really need to get upstairs and find Custer before they humiliate him. Go on home but drop by tomorrow when you have spare time. I'll make myself available to talk." She pats his shoulder while standing up.

"Can I say something before I go?" He sulks a bit.

"Anything, we're friends here."

"I... almost kissed you."

"Excuse me? You were nowhere close to my... lips. Ohhhh!" She shakes her head grinning then puts a finger to his mouth. "You were pretty close. Stays between us, right?"

"Yep!" He brightened up.

"Still want that 2 liter?" She poises the money in her hand.

"Can I bring the 2 liter to your office tomorrow and have a drink together?" He wags his brows shamelessly. Following one wag with another her index finger dances playfully with a negative wag.

"How old are you, Danny?"

"18 in three weeks. Why?"

"Definitely keep this accident to yourself." She gnashed her teeth, "Your age spells trouble if it gets spread around. I like my job here Danny."

"I know! That wasn't your fault. Trust me Miss Cherry, I'd do anything for you. Well, almost anything. Could you help me like you're helping Dirk and Megan?"

"Yeesh! How exactly am I helping them?"

"Megan says you're really making their relationship sparkle. I... don't even know how to talk to a girl let alone date." Obviously, Danny was unaware of Megan and Dirk's breakup.

"Ah! We can work on that. Go on home." She once more pats his shoulder sending him on his way. Waiting until he was gone she slapped her forehead, "Why me?"

"Hold up!" She heard turning to gather her things. Peering back she found Angus Furlong running up the stairs. "Almost didn't make it back in time. I took Dakota home, killed more time that I expected. Surprised I didn't get a speeding ticket."

"You could have skipped one detention."

"You know I won't, least on purpose. I have your back Piper." A caress to his cheek she let him head on up first. Purse and heels in hand she hurried upstairs behind him and closed the doors to the floor, locking them in from the inside. She feared Danny might return and wanted to prevent more trouble. Custer was now on her mind.

Entering Detention, she found the boys all waiting quietly as if nothing had ever happened. Corey Samson whom had already been upstairs before the debacle outside maintained his troops in orderly fashion. Having been saddened over Sable McKellen pushing him away after Friday night's football game and his hijinks he was in need of peace and quiet himself. Luckily her sister Dakota cheered him up in her heart drawing fetish outside. He was shocked to see Furlong show up.

"Where is Custer?" She sat her bag and shoes next to her desk. Only his hat was present.

"Took care of him." Maynard Smooth chuckled.

"Do I want to know?" She took a stroll over to Maynard and took Custer's green John Deere hat from him and put it on her head modeling it. "Is it me?"

"Farmer's daughter." A boy laughed, "I'd ride your tractor."

"AtTRACTOR!" Big Calvin guffawed.

"ProTRACTOR!" Nerd Herder Lionel Kirby added, only the nerds laughed.

"DisTRACTOR!" Piper tipped the brim of the hat up on her brow and acted as if she were chewing gum, "What did you do with Custer?"

"Indians took him captive." Calvin huffed, "Next room over."

"Last time I checked with Dewey Knowles," History teacher! "Custer was ambushed by said Indians." She winced, "I could have gotten rid of Custer on my own. Now, you morons have taken my playtime away."

"He's not going anywhere." Finn laughed, posing a key which, Piper took away.

"You tied him up, didn't you?" She shook her head, "Lovely."

"Why yes you are." Gavin used his hands to form a frame as if a Director in a movie. "What's on your agenda today Boss?"

"Well, I was intending to fuck all of you. Certainly not now."

"WHAT?" The boys voiced her response loudly, looking around at one another.

"I'm joking. Stop being so greedy." She stuck her tongue out at them, "Let me deal with Custer, you guys just... fantasize about me." A soft turn on her feet she lifts her skirt to let them observe her perfect heart shaped ass wiggling away. Leaving the room she shut the door behind her, "Make them sweat I say." 110 in the shade!

Exploring the next room over which was used for storage she found Custer tied up with the fuzzy hand cuffs they had used on Piper last week. Blindfolded with a bandana and gagged he was pretty much incapacitated, his feet also tied to the busted-up desk chair with his own shoelaces.

Huffing her cheeks at the boy's situation she fidgeted her lips in thought, looking at the handcuff key in her hand. "If I release him now my show is over for the day. I'll have to deal with him until Detention is over. I know I'm being mean but maybe he's safer here like this. I'll just play it like I didn't know he was still up here, let the boys cut him loose afterwards and act dumb, punish them into more detentions. God I'm sooo evil. Selfish too. Poor guy!" Without even stepping into the room, she creeps away and returns to her classroom. Sadly, his disgruntled mumbles were left isolated. Her perfume gave her away! Walking back to room 69 she found everyone perking up with interest.

"Did you let him go?" Darryl Priest lifted up from his depressionary pose to ask.

Whispering Piper said, "Not until after my massage."

"Oh man! You're as mean as we are." Ebonn grinned.

"Shush! Before my conscience ruins our fun. Everyone keep your voices to a whisper all hour."

"Hour thirty." Finn reminded her.

"Right! Hour forty." She sheepishly grinned, "I'm...feeling... greedy myself."

As she sat up on her desk, the cuff key laid aside, she faced the boys. Before she could even open her mouth to speak, she heard her cell phone receive a text, choosing to check it.

"Probably Mace about dinner." Finding it instead to be her favorite faculty member Science teacher Roger Dundee she smiled brightly and read his text. "What's on your mind Handsome?" She asked him in her thoughts. "I left you a present leaning against that old filing cabinet in the corner of room 69. Sorry we didn't run into one another much today. Have fun! Miss you, Blondie."

Pouting playfully, she replied back with, "A present for mwah?" Looking up from her sent text she hops back down from her desk and strolls to the back of the class, the boys merely watching her every move. Beside the filing cabinet sat a rolled-up area rug that was pink and fuzzy. "Awwww! Something to brighten up my dreary classroom. Calvin?" She calls out.

"You yearned Miss Cherry?" He peps up from looking at his own cell.

"Can you lay this out for me?" She points at the hidden item. Wincing he crawled from his seat accidently taking it with him as his large frame found itself stuck until pried away. Guys laughed at his predicament making him flip them all off in a drive by finger flip. Moving behind her, he notes the pink 4x8 rug and grins.

"Naptime?" He sighs over her, looking straight down her cleavage as if talking to her bulging breasts. "We roleplaying kindergarten?"

"Nooo! Something to... get acquainted with I'm thinking." She shivers over her shoulder at him, looking up into his eyelids, knowing where his eyeballs were attached to. Guiding her aside Calvin introduced the class of male angst to the rug by rolling it out like a massive tongue. Seeing pink the boys nodded their hopefulness at what she might have planned.

While desks were moved around to accommodate the area rug Piper texted Roger back with, "You could come up here and make love to me in front of my... prisoners." His reply leading to, "Already home. You can just send me a video." Beaming at his request she eyes the fully extended rug, its newness being pressed down by a multitude of feet to keep it flat. "HEY! No shoes on the carpet." She whispered loudly. Faint chuckles guiding the guys, each stepped back but kept their shoes on.

Prepping her cell camera beforehand she hands it to Calvin beside her, "Once I say Action you hit record video. Okay?"

"Yes'm!"

With nothing more in her possession Piper lifts her creamy dress up and over her head until she stood naked for all 28 of her normal 31. The number was good enough for her. Sitting down on her rug she looks up at Calvin who had moved in front of her for a better capture. Winking at the boys she tells them, "Today you just watch. No touching."

"So... no foot massage?" Toby Mellon was already salivating for her toes.

A pondered point with a index finger she prompted, "Okay! But let me film this video first. You convinced me." Looking from Toby to Calvin she nods, "Action." He hit record and kept his hand as steady as possible. Watching the camera she strokes her palm along her fuzzy rug, it reminded her briefly of her first night in her home when Henry McKellen brought over a blanket and wine to seduce her, she him. She missed that blanket.

"I love my new gift. Thank you, Roger." All around her guys added their own, "Thank you Roger." chuckling for him to hear. It was known to them through the cheerleaders that Piper and Roger were lovers now. The cheerleaders had their own fun when they masturbated in Detention before the big game last Friday, just for him at Piper's request. If they were all going to fuck her nephew Mace, they might as well be at Piper's mercy too. They loved it. So did Roger, a fantasy come true for him.

"It's soooo soft I could just curl up here and take a nap." She melded on to her side posing seductively, batting her lashes toward the cell cam and envisioning Roger jerking off to it. While he was miles away she could still feel him taking her pussy as hard as he had on the river, along with his brother Brock. His demeanor evolving dramatically in the course of just one weekend together.

When she encouraged him to show her off last week, he took it upon himself to do just that. Hot passionate sex with Roger was what seemed to be stimulating her deed today. Trying hard to overlook poor Custer was easy enough at the moment, but not for long. Sympathy was going to get in her way. Not just yet, however. Rolling on to her back she peers up at the class exploring every inch of her body's perfection, her hands roaming her chest, pinching nipples taunt. Lifting them toward her chin she licks her areola to the delight of her camera crew, and her lustful lover Roger Dundee.

One hand escaping her breast glides sensually down over her tummy, fingers fanning out until a single fingertip, crosses over her landing strip and tickled her clitoris. Instant electricity strikes her sensitive side. Ass rising from her bedding she strived to prove that she was desiring her atmosphere of hardon's. Every boy there fought to get a better look of her divine caresses.

Massaging her clit, she sealed her eyes and intended to picture only Roger yet feel the classroom wanting to take what they could easily get. She could in no way defend herself against 28 boys should they hold her down and take what they wanted. Not that she would resist all that much, her hormones were explosive, almost as if imaginary hands reaching up to pull them down over her. Moaning was inevitable. As was her future in this room, with these boys. In truth she wanted them as much as they her. Soon... soon enough!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers