Starting from Scratch Ep. 145: HALE NO!!!

Story Info
Piper takes Mavis Hale dress shopping. More a striptease!
7.1k words
4.67
4k
0
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 145 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

Walking out of Detention with Roger Dundee at 6:30 PM, Piper Cherry received a text from Economics teacher Mavis Hale about their overly late afternoon dress shopping plan. Expecting Mavis to renege, Piper paused at the top of the stairwell with Roger hugging her from behind.

"Bad news?"

"Not at all! Mavis asked me to meet at her home to go dress shopping. She actually gave me her address." Reading the address Roger puffed his lower lip. "I'm surprised because she's so worried her husband might question her."

"Fancy neighborhood. Lawson Parrish is a high-end area. I guess her being married to a detective has its merits." He sighed releasing her to walk down together. "So, you've actually talked the Amazon into wearing a dress?"

"I believe so. I just hope I can track down a nice dress shop that caters to large builds. If not, I'll find a dress maker just for her. I get the feeling she just hasn't felt beautiful in a while, simply a mother."

"Mothers can be beautiful too."

"That's not what I meant. Ha! You should see my mom. Even at 53 she's gorgeous. Not a single plastic surgery either."

"Nice! So, now I see where you get your hotness?"

"All of us girls... including my niece are beauty queens. My sister Mona even put Monet through the whole Miss Teen America circuit. She's mini me at age 20 now, she's two years older than my nephew, her brother Mace."

"That's cool!" They walked to the principal's office to grab her purse. "You know? We should fuck on Carl's desk now that we've finally gotten down to business." Knowing of Carl's cameras she smirked over his observation. Carl would have a cow when he viewed the footage.

"When we can find time let's do it. You're on Minestein!"

"Mine? You getting attached?"

"Just being goofy. I've always been attached to you Roger. Just not interested in commitment."

"Agreed! Let's just get crazy together until you tire of me."

"Or, me you." She pinched his chin. "I need to go. I have no idea where Mavis and I are going shopping yet. I know the Mall has a few stores but they're ridiculously known to only fit Petites." She takes his hand and they aim for the exit. Slipping through the turnstile together the hand holding resumed outside on the journey to the parking lot.

"I think there's a store downtown in a fancy strip mall that's for big people called ManHandle! There's a women's version called Girdles Interrupted right next door. I laugh every time I drive by there and read the signs."

"They have a Girdles Interrupted even here in Nashville? We have one in Atlanta too."

"Chain I think, all the way down the eastern seaboard. I've shopped in ManHandle for shirts now that my shoulders are so broad. Joked with the guy running ManHandle he said that both stores go all the way down to Florida and up through the Carolina's."

"We'll start there. Thanks for the tip. I hope they stay open until at least 9:00. We're getting off to a late start." At her car she pinches the tip of his upraised cock through his slacks. "Too bad I can't thank this one at the moment. You really should have fucked me instead of letting Custer Martini."

"I did, your throat! I know, not the same! Spur of the moment idea. It's not like I won't get this again." Like her, he reached beneath her skirt and palmed her pussy." Overheated, both of them just kissed and held their privates. Three minutes later she shivered.

"Cease fire Soldier! Save it for tomorrow."

"You bet! Go dress the Viking! Tell the shield maiden to lower her defenses."

"Is it wrong we tease her about being a Viking when she's not even Norwegian?"

"She likes it. Don't let her fool you." He opens Piper's door for her and pats her ass to get in. Once in he closes the door and waves goodbye. Her eyes sparkling she waited until he got into his truck to leave. Following one another out gave Piper enough time to program in the address. "GPS... get me to Lagertha." Two different directions they were on their own.

Driving across Nashville, Piper got a good look at much more expensive homes than even her own. Fidgeting at each home exterior design she discovered her mind contemplating another move. "Fancy schmancy! Three stories, four car garages? Pools twice the size of mine even. Why didn't I look here before... no... I made the wise choice. I would never have met any of the people I've grown to care about. Someone upstairs is looking out for me when it comes to right moves. Lord knows I don't understand why because I'm breaking an awful lot of commandments. Sin after sin! I was even raised to go to church during my younger days, but look at me now? I let every guy I meet get me in the SACKriledge. There's the Hale home. 1423 Chambermaid Street. What a name? No wonder Mavis feels like only a housewife, and mother. Time to change that."

Pulling up on the curb out front, Piper started to shut her car off when a car behind her swooped around her and pulled up into the driveway. A black Camaro convertible that for some reason looked very familiar. Wincing at the license plate she read the vanity as HALE YES. Wheels turning it suddenly dawned on her. "Oh crap! That's the guy who gave Jesse Manley and I a ride back home the morning I went streaking and let him take pics. What are the odds? Well, he's seen me sitting here so I guess I charm my way out of this." David Hale was looking right at her Ford Edge with curiosity.

Eye contact made, she waved and opened her door just as three kids came rolling out the front of their home to greet him. "Well obviously he's a good father. Unless it's allowance day! Lord, I hope if he does remember me, he doesn't forbid Mavis from going shopping. I might have just opened up a big can of dumbass."

Pausing there she noted Mavis stepping out the front door and holding a finger up toward her as if to wait. Meeting with her kids and David Hale it appeared as if Mavis was explaining her situation. Sighing, Piper simply sat there until finally Mavis turned and motioned Piper to join her at the garage. "Guess I better keep my skirt down for once. Breezy it might be troublesome." Risking it she stepped out and gauged the wind before moving around her Ford Edge. So far so covered!

"Whole family going?" Piper chuckled clicking up the driveway in her stiletto heels. David Hale instantly realized who she was and grit his teeth. The kids growing shy led to hugging their parents the daughter with David, the boys with Mavis.

"Oh no! I deserve a lady's day out." Mavis took point. Addressing her family, she patted both boys on the heads. "This is Sven, and Olaf. That little beauty over there is Gertrude."

"Seriously?" Piper winced, "You are a Viking." David chuckled at Piper's observation then extended a hand.

"David Hale! So not Viking's."

"It's a pleasure David." It was back in her streaker days too.

"I couldn't resist messing with you. David knows the students at Horton-Dexter called me the Viking Queen. This is David Jr., and Gregory, and munchkin is Fiona."

"Hi guys!" Piper waved briskly, her breasts dancing a tad too much in her greet. David eyed her tits almost immediately but said nothing too admit knowing Piper already. "So, I'm good in stealing my girl Mavis for a few hours?"

"Arranged my schedule to honor her." David acknowledged like a gentleman. "Kids and I are ordering pizza and doing Disney +. Fiona's pick tonight, right?" The young girl of five beamed and belted out, "Toy Story!" The boys dramatically groaned until Mavis changed their tune.

"Do I get a name?" David asked, Mavis had slipped in finishing introductions.

"Yes you do. I'm Piper." Hands shook she felt him tighten his grip and commit to direct eye contact. Piper had a feeling he was suggesting they behave. As if! "Strong grip there Detective. Mavis brags about you all the time at work."

"Does she now?"

"You know I do." Mavis stuck her tongue out at him.

"Goes both ways. The guys at the precinct hear my stories about our happy marriage every day." Mavis grinned with a blush, even if she somewhat disagreed with his assessment. While she did love her husband and had been totally faithful all these years, there was a calling for something more. Still practicing loyalty tonight might just turn the tide. Dresses! Hiding them from David was not going to be easy. He knew she pretty much only owned slacks. One dress for Church when they did go was all she had.

"So what's on the agenda?" David grew nosey releasing his grip on Piper's hand.

"Two drink minimum after we go shopping?" Piper ran it past Mavis.

"I guess I never told you... I don't drink. Family issues if you know what I mean."

"Gotcha! Sorry!" Piper pouted at both of the Hale adults.

"It's okay! We don't really advertise our private affairs." David sighed, "Kids? Why don't you go inside and get the TV ready for Buzz Lightyear." He shooed the trio off, each waving politely goodbye to Piper. It melted her heart just how well behaved they were.

"Your kids are so well adjusted. At their age I was flipping off my Nanny."

"You had a Nanny?" Mavis looked shocked.

"Yeah until about age 15. After that it was my big sister Mona that looked after Bree and I. Dad was always on the road, mom with him most days."

"Truck driver?" Dave tried to be cute.

"Afraid not!" Walking herself into a corner Piper just went with the truth. "My parents are into Politics."

"Oh yeah? Republican or Democrat?"

"Republican. I try not to think about it all."

"Ah! Yeah we won't get into all that Trump crap."

"Rump crap even." Piper chuckled. "Full of sheet! Rolls of two ply!"

"Funny! You need money Mavis?" David reached for his wallet.

"Oh, please don't!" Piper held her palm at him, "It's on me. I owe Mavis for helping me get adjusted to my new environment."

"Piper is the new Counsellor at Horton-Dexter."

"Wow!" That was a surprise as he replied in thought, "A school counsellor that goes streaking. Interesting! Dress even now barely hides her thighs. Huh!"

"We should get going before everything closes." Piper looked at her cell for the time.

"Let me grab my purse." Mavis nervously left Piper with David who was looking up the local pizza joint they favored. Waiting until he heard the front door close David glanced up at Piper.

"We both recognize one another right?"

"Yep! I hope... you don't tell Mavis what I did. I absolutely adore your wife, David."

"Secrets safe on one condition."

"Oh?" She flared her eyes expecting him to ask for a hook up.

"Get Mavis in a dress like that. She needs to step out of her motherly persona a bit more." David looked directly at Piper's hemline. "Spruce up our marriage maybe!"

"I... will give that my best shot. Thank you for not... scolding me or going against our friendship."

"Perish the thought. Mavis needs friends. I get tired of only seeing her sister dropping by. You're welcome here anytime. Just... keep your clothes on around my kids." He winked. "Around me? I'll leave that up to you."

"Oh my!" Piper feigned a blush, "I wouldn't want to hurt Mavis so..."

"I get it! Nothing to sweat over. Question though... what would I find if I ran your personal records?"

"That my Father has serious influence." She headed him off at the pass. "Georgia Senator."

"Oh! That makes you... wow!" He lifted both brows, "Mrs. Davon Liberty."

"Unfortunately! I'm going to insist you don't ruin my friendship with Mavis over my ex-husband's... career change. I had no part in that believe me."

"I do. Just... be sensitive toward Mavis too. She's not as outgoing as some gals."

"Meaning mwah?"

"Something like that." He winked. She wondered if he knew of she and the other teacher's being arrested Saturday night, early Sunday morning. Best left unsaid until he brought up knowing. "Here comes Mavis. Hey? Don't be a stranger."

"I'll see what I can do." Piper smiled and met Mavis to walk arm in arm. David pausing their escape kissed his wife leaving Piper to melt. It was obvious he loved her, she him. What was she about to do? Ugh! "Am I ruining a perfect marriage by tempting Mavis? I'll talk more with her on the way to Girdles Interrupted." Sighing at their exhaustive kiss Piper cleared her throat. "Get a back seat in that Camaro." That made them both chuckle.

"Have fun." David patted Mavis on the ass to get her moving. That actually took her breath away. He rarely touched her bottom these days. Was it Piper he was showing off in front of?

"I'll be home in a few hours."

"Take your time. I'm more than capable of putting the kids to bed." He walked toward the front door leaving the ladies to scurry to Piper's SUV. Once inside and buckled up Mavis looked at Piper with awe.

"He's acting..."

"Like a husband in love?"

"I know he does. He just... doesn't show it much anymore. Until now!"

"That... or you don't. Your life just got easier Lagertha! David asked me to coax you into dresses like mine. Maybe he's hoping I ignite a fire under your passion... emphasis on the ASS in pASSion."

"He really said that?" She trembled. "I won't have to hide my dresses?"

"I'm thinking not. Let's row Longboat!"

"Lets! The tide is high."

"As will be your hemlines."

Giggles until the end of the block.

********

"Girdles Interrupted?"

"Hey! It's only a start. Roger told me about this place. I've seen one of these in Atlanta too, but sadly I never needed to shop at one."

"Of course not, Miss Perfection." Mavis playfully put her down. "Am I really that big?"

"Not fat, but those boulders you're holding up Colorado... that takes material." Piper laughed as she shut off her SUV in front of the store looking straight in at fashions through the window. "Seriously... when we get out I want you to take a hard look at yourself in the window there. You're muscular and tall Mavis. Sure you might have a tad of Mommy weight but Sweetheart you rock your GiBRAltar... emphasis on Bra, and the Altar... alter."

"Hey! My ladies are solid and floating on air. For my age I should be sagging but somehow I've managed to keep afloat. I rarely go without a bra so that does help."

"You're going without here at Horton-Dexter. It's time you had some fun."

"I have fun without, but I get what you're saying. I've noticed of late a lot more of my students admiring me. I might sound egotistical but I think they're stripping me with their eyes." She fanned herself with both hands.

"Kind of like that guy in the ManHandle store looking out at us? He is on your side, not mine."

"What? Oh my! He is looking at me. Us!" With a smile at him the man waved back to be nice. "He looks solid... like Roger Dundee."

"Roger is my Gibraltar." Piper swatted Mavis, "Trust me... everything on that man is rock hard."

"Even his...?"

"Big cock? Mavis... I don't fuck and tell." She shared a hand measurement of Roger's gifts. Length first at eight inches, pop can girth with both hands, then a fist giving Mavis the idea of his massive scrotum and crown.

"Good lord! David's big, but... I want that." She pouted.

"And ye shall receive! You just hang in there... no more Economics... go for the bundle Mavis."

"Honestly... as much as I love David... I know I need something more. I just pray he never finds out I might cheat on him."

"Has he ever given you reason to think he's cheated on you?"

"That guy's still looking." Mavis blushed but dared to wink at the man. "He must be a salesman."

"I asked you a question."

"Oh! David cheating? Not that I've caught on too. The thing with him being a detective is that he's always on call. I mean I'd never know really." David hadn't admitted to knowing Piper, so there was that question mark attached. He might just be keeping peace, but again he did pick Piper and Jesse Manley up and drive them home. He didn't mention his career either, simply looked her over good and seemed courteous. Piper would have to keep her eyes open in the future.

"Okay! Sign on the door says they're only open until 8:00. It's 7:00 now. Let's at least walk in and see for ourselves what the possibilities are. If we don't find anything I'm going to get your measurements in here and have some dresses made just for you."

"That's sweet of you, Piper."

"Money to blow Momma. Let's strut!"

"He's still looking. It's sooo obvious!" Mavis joins Piper outside the SUV and Piper locks up. Mavis in front of the vehicle before Piper she waves at the man in a black polo shirt and denim jeans, arms folded over his chest like a security detail. Piper being sly reached around Mavis and juggled her breasts sparking a beet red skin tone. "Oh my God! Why did you do that? He must think we're... he's smiling."

"Get used to it Babe! Once I get you all decked out, guys are going to fight over you."

"I doubt that." Mavis frowned and waved one last time at her voyeur. "Bye Mister Rock!" He did somewhat resemble Dwayne Johnson, only 100% white. He even had that eyebrow control. "I wonder if he can make his pecs dance?"

"Ask him if he's still checking you out later."

"Oh, I couldn't! That much is too soon. I might start with Special Ed on Friday if I can shape up my confidence level."

"Suit yourself!" Piper opens the door to Girdles Interrupted and ushers Mavis into a whole new world. Once inside, a showroom sales girl approached them with a warm smile.

"Hello there!" The African American beauty smiled. "My name's Odette, can I help you ladies find anything?"

"Hi Odette! We're looking to find some sexy dresses for my Viking Shield Maiden here."

"Piper!" Mavis was tired of blushing. "It's the braids."

"I love your braids."

"I love your beaded extensions." Odette had a full mane of additional femininity. Giggling together the salesgirl took it upon herself to hook Mavis by her arm and lead her toward the back.

"The really sexy stuff is in back. Nighties, undies, party dresses like your girlfriend here is wearing." Odette winked at Piper. "I bet the guys follow you wherever you wiggle."

"Well yeah!" Piper acted smug, "You two explore, I forgot my purse I'll be right back." Mavis fell for that trap thanks to cute Odette. Once Piper had stepped out Mavis opened up.

"I'm looking for dresses I can wear to school. I'm a teacher."

"Oh really? Where do you teach?"

"Horton-Dexter!"

"That's interesting, my cousin Octavia attends Horton-Dexter."

"Octavia Bradley? Yes I know her. I so adore Octavia."

"Rest of my family goes to Marquette. Like Octavia my baby sister Ophelia is a cheerleader. I have another sister named Odessa."

"All starting with the letter O. How did that happen?"

"Our mother liked to moan a lot." Odette laughed. "Sorry!"

"Don't be you're making me smile."

"Awesome! Okay! Sooo, dresses only?"

"For starters. My friend is buying, so I really don't want to go overboard."

"That's nice of her. Well, we do have a sale this week on party dresses. Three for $150! Do you know your exact size?"

"Gigantic?" Mavis playfully expressed bewilderment.

"Well, you are tall so anything we sell in party dresses are going to be pretty high up on your thighs. Kind of like your girlfriend's."

"All I can do is try a few on I guess. Am I too big for even your store here?"

"Of course not! If you want a party dress then tight and short are in."

"But the ladies need to stay in too." She laughed. "Oooo! I like that red and black dress that looks like a bunch of roses. Let's start there."

"Perfect! May I suggest that navy blue with lace?"

"You may! It is cute. So many are floral print!"

"It's a trend. Women normally love flowers. I know I do." Odette points at her own dress, a white dress with blue flowers. "With your build I bet you could pull off leopard print."

"You think? I'll try that too if they fit me."

"Let's just pick out five and start the trial runway show."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers