Starting from Scratch Ep. 146: SCREAMIN' MIMI

Story Info
So much for just being Squeaky!
6.8k words
4.57
3k
0
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 146 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,870 Followers

Kevin Fowler had a modest Condo apartment, nothing fancy but a bi-level in a decent chapter of Nashville. Six miles roughly, from his teaching job at Horton-Dexter. He had no pets due to allergies, which shocked even him knowing the girl he was in love with, the meek Mimi Alexander had an army of cats at her mother's home. She was a stickler when it came to a lint roller and perfume. Again, Kev was lucky her perfume was not that harsh on his nostrils.

After a week or more of teasing one another, masturbating, using a remote vibrating egg on her during class hours, then their night out on the town with fellow faculty members he finally had her all to himself. He thought that earlier but discovered a rather fucked up situation concerning his faculty leader, Principal Carl Manley.

Somehow, for some ungodly reason he had precious little, less than a 100-pound Mimi under his thumb. Now away from Carl and at Kevin's condo he intended to get to the bottom of it, her bottom as well. No matter the outcome Kevin was doing what he wanted to her while he had the chance. Come tomorrow she may never speak to him again.

Nervously he unlocked his front door and thought to be a gentleman in allowing her to enter first, but then recalled how well she reacted to Carl's bossiness and even referring to him as Sir. Kev had seen the porn, watched the movies, read the stories, so he knew BDSM, just not how to fully react to it. Being a leader was never his forte outside of being Alpha in his classroom. So, he thought!

"Wait!" He paused her. "This is MY home. I go in first. You crawl in." He marched in but still held the door open for her. Shyly, Mimi Mouse dropped to her knees and slowly, aiming for her best seductiveness prowled like a kitten into his abode. Watching her move on all fours across his living room he saw up her dress skirt. Her cute extraordinarily tight clam in full view made him wheeze then suck it up. "F-far enough! Remain on your knees."

"Yes Sir!" She mumbled softly.

Tossing his keys in a bowl then slamming his door on purpose to make her jump he grinned. "I like this power." He told himself. "I can do this. Push your limits while you can." Talking to himself in thought was a regular occurrence, he had zero friends outside of Horton-Dexter. "She is so beautiful." Heart fluttering, he began melting at her shy demeanor, he could tell she was trembling. "Are you cold?" He chose wrong.

"No Sir! If I may speak?"

"Yes... yes of course!"

"I am excited Sir. I am very happy to be here and to serve you."

Kev tilted his head from side to side as if deciphering her words. Troubled, he had to ask. "Mimi? I need an explanation before going any further. What does Carl Manley have on you? Is he blackmailing you?"

"No. Sir Carl is... Sir Carl." She couldn't explain what drew him to Carl Manley. Two weeks ago, she might not even have stooped to these types of actions. The more she observed Piper Cherry and Josie McKellen, the further her sensuality adapted. Having knelt next to Josie and letting basketball player Reese Teller jerk off into their faces was a highlight that exposed her to a commanding persona. She discovered that she was hiding her desires and now that Carl had taken her under his wing, she wanted to see what else might make her happy. She worried Kevin might not have it in him, but she intended to obey not only Kevin, but Carl's expectations. Meek Mimi was a giver 100%!

"Then... what is this change I see in you?"

"I have always been this way inside. It's just taken me awhile to understand it. Sir Kevin?"

"Yes, Sweet Mimi?" He continued to fail, melting to her side on his own knees to pamper her. The sudden appearance disturbed her. This was not how he acted earlier when telling Carl, they would be late for work in the morning. It was as if he had receded back to his geeky stressed-out persona. Searching her eyes he lifted her chin delicately. Long moments of silence she couldn't take it anymore. Reeling her hand back she slapped him hard across the face making his glasses fly off and land on the carpet. "Mimi? Why did you strike me?" Without his glasses his eyes were blurry.

"Be a man, Sir!"

"What? Be a... I am a man."

"A weak kneed weasel of a man... Sir!" She challenged him.

Leery he crawled away and retrieved his glasses. Putting them back on he stood up and circled her like prey. He was trying to process what she was demanding of him. He wasn't certain how to begin. Finally, he found enough bravery to tug her hair. She smiled. "That is a start. Pull harder please!" Another light tug, then another, she rolls her eyes. "Sir?"

"Yes?"

"You are pathetic. Perhaps I will call Sir Dewey to show you how to treat me. I am rather fond of his bestial look."

"Bestial? Other than his body hair he's as tame as I am."

"I witnessed how he took Piper from behind in the street. He has what it takes."

"I took you in the street too."

"You treated me as if I would break Sir! I am stronger than I look."

"You are NOT calling Dewey Knowles." He grew edgy, this made her smile.

"Yes I am. He will do as Sir Carl wanted."

"LIKE HELL HE WILL! YOU'RE MINE HARLOT!"

She wanted to giggle at his choice of name calling. Kev was adorable when threatened. Too bad his nerves were fighting his desires. This challenge to his ability was not going to be easy, Mimi knew she would have to overstep her giving side and assert control herself just to coax him out of his tortoise shell. As the turtle might say... slooooowly but surrrrely!

"Too loud?" His tone lowered and presumed he had hurt her feelings.

"Am I to slap you again Sir?"

"Please don't! Mimi I'm trying to understand."

"What is to understand, Sir Kevin? Be a man. Do what you have always been denied."

"What have I been denied?"

"You are not hopeless. I have faith in you. You stood up to Sir Carl for a moment, extend that persona into your everyday life. I promise you, your life will change for the better."

"Will you be in... my life?"

"I do not know what the future holds. Show me the future, Sir Kevin."

Staring into her eyes he grew lost in them until she denied him the privilege of seeing her soul. Sealing her eyelids, she simply rested on her knees in silence. It took closed eyes to open another's.

"Look at me." He softly spoke. She refused; he was not even there. "I SAID LOOK AT ME!" His voice raised, she submits and does so. "I... care for you deeply." That sentiment lowered her gaze yet again. "I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE MIMI!" He was realizing his harsher tone was getting through to her.

"Use me!" She whispered.

"Use you?" He was back and forth in his perception of what was right and wrong. Each time his voice relaxed she retreated into herself to leave him alone with his thoughts. The game was working. Mimi was one smart cookie. "Why would you want to be used? You tell me to be stronger, you be stronger. Let's be stronger together." Three for three... strikes!

"I will inform Sir Carl that this will not work. I will suggest he send me to see Sir Dewey."

"Stop that!"

"Make me!" She began to rise forcing his hand. Grabbing her shoulder he put his weight into keeping her on her knees.

"You will remain where I told you."

"I don't think so." She tries again and he rises with both hands and holds her firmly.

"YOU WILL DO AS I SAY."

"Yes Sir." There it was. Submitting to that tone gave him confidence.

Eying her thin smile Kevin concluded he was on the right path. Standing up he circled her as her eyes followed him with curiosity as to where his mindset was going to go next. Lifting his glasses up on the bridge of his nose he had to take them off and adjust the nose piece after her slap sent them flying. That image did irritate him, so he focused on that moment.

"YOU WILL NEVER STRIKE ME AGAIN."

"Yes Sir!" She was willing to agree to that unless he failed her again. Perhaps if she did slap him again, he might truly punish her. For now, obedience was her priority.

"TAKE THAT SORRY EXCUSE FOR A DRESS OFF!" He loved how she looked in it, but the goal was to shame her. Watching her reach around and unzip the back she drew it up over her naked body and sat it next to her, eyes not once leaving his. In a strange reaction Kevin bent down and took her dress and looked about as to where he should put it where she couldn't get it. Although he found this dress beautiful on her he adored her flesh more. If he were to be some magical bird, he as well as she should become a pair of Phoenix and rise from the ashes. Tossing the garment into his fireplace was the right idea but one problem, it was a gas fireplace. It hit the glass covering and fell to the ledge. Good enough!

"AS LONG AS YOU ARE IN MY HOME YOU WILL NEVER WEAR CLOTHING AGAIN."

"Yes Sir!" That gave her goosebumps.

"May I offer you a drink?" That was weak and he grit his teeth. "A DRINK IS CALLED FOR."

"As you wish, Sir. Would you like me to get you one?"

"I'll get my own drink. Your place is on your knees."

"Yes Sir!"

Shuffling away he disappeared into his kitchen and threw a fit, his arms waving to his sides like wiggling worms. He needed to shake off the tension of being something he was not. Fear of her leaving or even going off to sleep with Dewey Knowles made him nauseous. He wanted Mimi all to himself, no sharing, no abandonment, his tender emotions could not take it. Dabbing his eyes on his shirt sleeve he sucked it up and told himself, "Be a man. You can do this." Finding a bottle of wine in his fridge he began to seek two glasses from his upper cupboards. Finding them he paused and only reached for one. "Use your imagination, Fowler." Inner Kevin always spoke back.

Finding a clean cereal bowl he started to pout his Chablis into it then realized her face couldn't drink from it. He knew he wanted her hands free at all times. That part of his porn intake gave him a few options to explore. "If Mimi can't drink from it I'll find a way to help her without looking sympathetic. Bowl half full he finished the rest off into his glass. Removing his tie he recalled how she blindfolded him with it and left it dangling about his neck. Nervous he just plucked up their drinks and marched back into the living room. She had remained vigil the entire time with hopeful thoughts. She did like Kevin, so breaking him and molding him to be a leader was with noble intent. For a true giver she decided to call her efforts in training him to be a gift. Rather backwards she knew, but he on his own would fail miserably. Right?

Shocked as he placed the bowl in front of her on the carpet, he paused thinking the rug would be stained. Tempted to switch tactics he just caved and let the future show itself for better or worse. Examining the tiny bowl, she tilted her head from side to side uncertain how best to drink up.

"TO ME!" He toasted her in an arrogant attempt. "Drink!" Trying, she backed up then bent over on to her elbows and began to pick it up. "NO HANDS!" More goosebumps! Mimi was getting wet.

Fearing she too would spill it she tried using her teeth to tip it but like he, worried for the pristine cream-colored carpet. Exploring her body from his towering angle his dick grew hard, harder now that he felt the urge to dominate. "Wait!" Rising back to her knees she shared her helpless gaze like a doe facing a snowplow. Sitting his glass aside on an end table he decided to try a new tactic. "The drink can wait. Undress me."

Smiling she moved closer and away from her drink bowl. Unhooking his belt first she noted his shoes and stopped the trouser tour long enough to remove them from his feet and set them aside neatly. Socks next she wanted the rest to be sensual. Again, neatly folding his socks she tucked them into one of his shoes. Returning to his zipper she delicately lowered it then unclasped the top button. Dragging them to his feet slowly she found his knobby knees shaking. Pausing she stopped and moved away to sit in silence.

"Why did you stop?"

"You are not ready, Sir!"

"Yes I am." He tried to sound convincing.

"You are too nervous, Sir."

"TAKE MY PANTS OFF!" He blurted with authority. In response she retraced her steps forward and removed his slacks. His button-down shirt hid his boxers, but she could tell his erection was waiting on her. While not the biggest dick, it was enough for her, she rather liked Kevin's length and girth, not too big, hardly too small. But again, she did like it when Science teacher Roger Dundee took her cunt on the streets of Nashville. Even if it was for only the duration of one stoplight change. Damon was big too. Dewey still larger than Kevin. Roman Crandell? Too nervous to really know. For a rugged man the Coach had issues in public.

"May I rise to remove your shirt, Sir?"

"No. I'll take it off. Your knees are where you belong."

"Yes Sir." She observed him unbuttoning his shirt and taking it and his draped tie off casting them at the fireplace with her dress. No fire to burn them to get that Phoenix started, they simply lay there out of the way. White wife beater tee discarded left only his boxers.

"Finish your job." He instructed, finally becoming the boss. With delicate pinches she dragged his boxers down watching his penis pop free of the elastic band and wag. To his toes he stepped out and she too cast them at the fireplace. "Now I'm thirsty." Leaving her, he grabbed his Chablis and sat down on his sofa, dick pointing straight up. "Join me for a drink." He pointed at her bowl. "No hands."

Mimi knelt forward and used her tongue, capturing a simple taste but not enough to enjoy. Watching her efforts he opted to use his toes to caress her ribcage. She was ticklish so that led to a giggle. "Having troubles?"

"Yes Sir! I cannot drink the wine without spilling it."

"I want you to drink. Let's try this." He sets his glass on the end table then stretches until picking her bowl up. Scooting his butt to the edge of his couch cushion he makes his boldest move yet. Where this idea came from was anybody's guess. Placing the bowl up to his balls he gets them wet then lowers the bowl. "Drink!" Smiling she drifted under his scrotum and sucked on his ball sack to drink the droplets in residence. Pushing his erection forward into the bowl two inches of his cock was wet with wine. Poising it for her, he again told her, "Drink!" Gladly! Mimi sucked the two inches of his dick until dry of wine. This move made him feel like a badass. Hope was in the cards.

She was liking these sample tastes, even tasting herself dried on to his dick from their sex at Horton-Dexter. Cheese and wine anyone? Utilizing most of her wine with each and every dip and suckle, he finally grabbed her hair and drew her head backwards. His other hand tipping the bowl over her mouth. Pouring carefully the last few swallows on to her tongue he released her hair and let her savor the Chablis.

"Thank you, Sir!"

"I need a shower and a massage." He pushed her aside, then stood up. Walking away she waited until he snapped his fingers like calling a puppy before giving chase on her hands and knees. Ignoring her to see how she reacted he went into his bathroom and fired up a hot steamy shower. Once the temperature agreed with him Kevin stepped in and barked, "STAND UP AND GET IN HERE!" Up she went. In she went.

"I'm tired so bathe me like a good little slave." His tone not bellowing but direct, she did as he ordered. Luffa and soap in hand she tended to him with care and thoroughly covered every inch of him. Her nickname was Squeaky... his was Mister Clean. A perfect match!

Once she had finished him, he took away the luffa and bathed her with respect. She allowed it because she knew she needed to feel clean. At the end of her cleansing, he tossed the luffa on to the shower room floor and turned her to face the wall. He needed to fuck this amazing little woman. While fairly inexperienced he had watched enough porn to know how best to get the job done. Pressing her upper body against the tile he relocated his cock up and into her vulva. Sinking deep he fucked her with a steady rhythm that brought on a nice welcoming moan.

Knowing this appeared simple and could be perceived as a weak performance he gripped her wet hair and tugged her head back. Kissing her neck was a dream come true. Reaching around her Kevin squeezed a breast which brought on her cute little squeals. "There is my adorable mouse." He whispered into her ear. Again, not wanting her to presume too much tenderness he reared away and spanked her ass cheeks. That was a definite spark of something done right. Hearing her moan, "Yesss!" continued his assault. Ten swats to her wet ass in between his persistent thrusting she came on his cock. Each time her body tensed; he swatted her ass again as if reward.

Water temperature cooling, he pulled her back against him as a human shield and let her chest take the ice-cold water. "I need those nipples harder." He chimed into her ear. Peering down at her tits they did indeed evolve into thick meaty buds. Once convinced they couldn't possibly grow any larger, he whipped her around and sucked on them. His warm breath making her coo and pant she endured the freezing cascade. Unable to cope with the chill any longer he left her chest and turned the valve off ceasing the torrent. Grateful, she trembled in his grasp and kissed him hard on the mouth. His lead, not hers!

Hands still seeking her long hair he gradually guides her head back deviating their kiss so that he could roam her body with nomadic lips. Now that sex was on the table again his demeanor was strengthening. She was giving into his desires and no matter what, Kevin Fowler was not going to let her down, nor himself. Man up, she said... his dick was up, so he was certainly off to a veiny head start. MAN was a part of MANage!

He wanted to attempt holding her up against the shower wall so set out one leg at a time in lifting her. Obviously releasing her hair to obtain her second leg it was a tedious dance routine trying not to slip on the shower floor and ruin everything he was building toward. His weight not all that much more than hers, all he had was leverage. Successful in holding her aloft at waist high his struggle became in penetrating her. His aim poor she finally reached between them and set him on course for a smooth entry.

Once within her he went insane, his hips proving just how badly he wanted her. The rapid movements meant slipping and sliding but Kev always found his way back. She encouraged him the best she could by moaning in his ear, then his mouth once their lips rejoined. In a miraculous feat Kevin Fowler nutted inside Princess Squeaky, her shrill squeaks reacting to the firepower of his once used handgun. COCK! PULL! RELOAD!

Shaking limbs in his possession led him to know she approved of his detonation. At the moment his brain was clouded at not thinking of protection. Neither cared right now. She was on birth control, good enough for her. With her best friend LeAnne being her primary lover when they had the itch, Mimi was never stressed over any potential motherhood situation. Even now it simply didn't bother the woman. Finding Kevin hording more adrenalin than expected he pulled out of her and let her slide down the back tile. Shower door sliding open he stepped out and dried off before walking away from her without so much as a word. She didn't even dry herself off, instead following him out of the shower and simply knelt on the rug below. Ringing wet and cute she intended to make him come for her. Where had he gone?

The wait was not long as Kevin returned with his belt and necktie. Using his tie he fashioned a leash out of it, collaring her then dragging her to her feet with it. The belt lashing at her thigh she stood in a hurry and accepted the sting of thin leather on her creamy flesh. "Let's go for a walk."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,870 Followers
12