Starting from Scratch Ep. 147: HARD HATS

Story Info
Josie offers some roadside ASSistance. Slow CREW!
4.5k words
4.7
3.8k
1
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 147 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers

So much for sleep!

3:05 AM... wide awake and raring to go.

With her cell alarm ready to go off on vibrate beneath her body as an informant that it was time to get up, Josie McKellen shut it off before it zapped her. She had slept on it just so her husband Henry wouldn't revive next to her and ask questions as to why she was up so early. Hell, the roosters were hitting the snooze buttons.

Her excuses were getting thinner by the day. Even though Henry was well aware of a certain High School Coach there was only so many times she could use her lover Roman Crandell to mask her adventurous hookups. But, today, a promise was a promise. Hot sweaty City Workers laying concrete medians needed her help. Laying Josie had to be more fun than laying concrete, right?

Having done as yesterday she prepped her car with what was required during school hours, namely her dress, makeup, and attaché case containing papers and her laptop, classic lit book of the week as well. Her intention was a double whammy today. First thing, deal with her Hard Hat Hotties, then leave enough time to meet Roman for a shower in the Boy's locker room. She knew he was getting tired of her missing dates so today was his. So, she planned, it would not go that was as predicted. A change of heart would lead her back home.

With their hotel rendezvous getting close she didn't want to do anything that might make Roman cancel out on her, if anything she hoped to make him more excited to take risks for her. After their arrest over the weekend, he was stressed out as it was. So much in the planning it was hard to keep track of every move on her chess board. fucKING! bisHOPS! One Knight stands! The Queen needed pawned up. Maybe she should have asked to borrow Piper Cherry's checkered blanket to wage her war upon. That would have looked great laying out in the middle of the street.

She had felt Henry come to bed around 1:00 AM after having worked diligently on his RPG Frisque, either completing advanced incest scenes or moving into the realm of BDSM. His game was shaping up with so much detail absorbed from the very people around him. The more he hung out with Dominic Black or his sister Serafina, the more he picked up on traits to utilize in his game.

There was no shortage of inspiration between those two, the strippers at Cashanova, Svetty and Tessa, finally, Kelly Herbert who he co-owned as Master. Sadly, even his daughters who he had generated artistically to become perfect likenesses to the twin characters in his RPG were firecrackers ready to pop at any second. Dakota constantly begged her father to teach her how to treat boys. Compile all that with powerhouse Piper Cherry and her antics... his game was going to break the bank. At any rate, Josie knew he was knocked out cold.

Quietly slipping out of their bedroom wearing only a sheer white nightie, she stealthily escaped her home without a hitch and was on the road by 3:45. Thankfully she didn't have to meet her boytoy Reese Teller early today, so everything was going as planned. At the stop sign leading out of Hooters Crossing she paused to take her nightie off, crumpling it up and putting it in her console for safe keeping. Driving nude two days in a row was thrilling. The morning air caressing her flesh had her nipples at full throttle, not that they rarely deprived her of that piercing, look at me battle stance. Hormones persistent, that was a gift even before she was legal. Such was life!

It took no time at all to reach the road crew with big bright Halogen lights showering the site to see by until dawn gave them more visibility. Zero traffic this morning, thus far at least, meant stopping in the street would not be a problem. Uncertain whom was who in the light she let them wave her down knowing her SUV by sight. "Mmmm! They were looking for me. I guess they were really hopeful I wasn't pulling their legs. All in good time my handsome hardworking studs. Josie won't let you or your erections down." Eager to please had always been her motto.

Just as they had said, the guys had arranged the barricades to have an opening where a number of their own trucks were parked. Her emergency flashers activated to make certain they knew it was her, whistles directed her in. She followed one motioning hand to the next until she eased in between two big trucks that could be used as cover. Once parked she sat trembling at the idea of doing something right out in the open. Outside of the two trucks and a small steamroller there really was no place to duck for cover, concrete barricades at best. She really didn't want this visit to be confined to her SUV like yesterday morning. Freedom was a must!

"You made it." The crew boss Dennis Durbin stood outside her car window.

"I might even be early."

"Best time!" He winked, "This early in the morning not many folks are up yet. Perfect time to spread... I mean stretch your legs."

"I'm only in heels." She opened her door and stretched her left leg out to reveal three-inch red heels. "Should I have worn work boots?"

"That would have been sexy. Working gal like yourself." He chuckled and assisted her in stepping all of the way out of her car, then shut the door behind her. Easing back against her car door, the cool metal combined with the morning chill she began to shake dramatically and sharing her sensitivity to it. "Need me to warm you up?"

"Please do. Trust me it's not nerves." She marched right into the man's arms and smothered herself into his work vest for body heat. Wrapping his big strong arms around her he rubbed her back vigorously.

"God almighty, you feel... even smell good. Loving the perfume."

"Thank you! You smell... sweaty. I love the scent of a manly man."

"There she is." Another of yesterday's crew joined them and she pulled him in to hug her from behind. More body heat the better. He had to laugh at her greedy build a bear hug.

"Warm me." She giggled. Her additional blanket crushed up against her backside as his boss laughed and gave him just enough room to not be uncomfortable about the shared space. "Mmmm! I've missed you big, rugged, hard-working men. I swear I couldn't even sleep last night waiting for this reunion. Did you guys think I would stand you up?"

"Naaa! We had you hooked yesterday. We'll wake your sexy ass up."

"I'm counting on that." She closed her eyes and simply enjoyed their cozy embrace.

"Hey! Nobody allowed inside the work zone without a hard hat." A third of her four-man wrecking crew from yesterday laughed and brought her a bright yellow bump cap. Helping her adjust it, she let him fit her scalp and reformat the head band until a perfect fit. A snapped cellphone photo of her between the huggers she was inducted into the union. "Damn you make a hard hat look sexy."

"Now I wish I did wear work boots, so I looked the part."

"You look just fine Streaky."

"Awww! So put me to work. Make me earn my paycheck." She giggled and lowered her hands to rub the massive bulges of both her newly acquired boss and co-worker's jeans. "I can be your personal jackhammer."

"Now that is a work permit already written." Durbin grinned and told her, "Start jackin'."

"On my way to the job site. Let me know when it's lunch time." She giggled and knelt down to unzip his jeans. Digging in for a hefty eight-inch pecker, she pulled it out with a greedy smile. "I love working here already." Pausing briefly, she leered to her left and found her other security blanket with his dick already in wait. "Guess I'm working a double shift today."

"Get busy Grunt! Less talk more work." Her play along boss laughed but meant what he told her. He needed her mouth around his cock here real soon. Hands busy she jerked them both off while enthusiastically admiring just how hard they were becoming. Even in the artificial light she could tell just how aroused they were. Purple shades on their tiny hard hats were glossy tight.

"Look how hard you boys are. Did you want this that badly?"

"Body as perfect as yours... damn straight." The third man chimed it showing his own dick by grazing it on her shoulder.

"Third shift! I love all-nighters!" She found herself sucking off the crew boss and using both very capable palms on the other two. The company was in good hands. Her foreman demanding more effort out of her grabbed Josie by the bump cap and made her fight to take in all eight inches. No tonsils, no problem. She loved deep throating; it was a true art form. Not for a second did her hands lag behind due to her gagging. She wanted nothing more than to make these big fellas happy. Hardcore testosterone was an orgasm or five ready to happen.

"About time you got over here Hargrove." The foreman welcomed the fourth worker Lance Hargrove from yesterday's fun.

"Some of us do work... BOSS!" He gave his foreman hell. "Damn she looks sexier out of her vehicle. I love her tight ass." In response she stood what she could without losing control and wagged her butt from side to side. Rubbing it she moaned and felt his fingers swiftly intruding her inner thighs. Fingering her cunt and a thumb in her butt pucker from behind she quickly gushed across his knuckles. "That was fast. I think she likes us Chief. Maybe we should write IGLOO on our new water cooler here." He wiped her warm juices all over her ass cheeks.

Hearing him unzip his pants then relocate his dick up inside her juicy cunt, Josie gasped and fought hard to maintain all four men to prove to them she could. Years of experience she knew how to cover territory, so four dicks were nothing.

In the excitement the guy Hargrove fucking her, opted to up the game and reach beneath her belly and lift her off her feet. Squealing at her loss of footing she was held aloft between all four workers as if she were flying. With her mouth on the Durbin the foreman, she used his deepthroated giant as leverage. Hands gripping tightly on Josie's left and right-side lovers' erections, her tail gunner nodded with a puckered mad respect at her skill. Wanting to see just how talented she truly was, he carefully released her legs to let her soar on her own, his embedded eight inch holding her lower body up on its own. Her legs shook about as if dog paddling to stay in the air without clinging to him found further admiration out of all four men. Compliments ran wild.

"Look at her go. I like the Stewardess on this flight." Doing so carefully Hargrove began fucking her again but resisted grabbing her upper thighs to hold her. He was curious to see how long she could soar on her own and still enjoy his dick. Jerking off her side shifters was difficult having to primarily use them to hold herself. They weren't complaining they found her performance funny. Straight up hot!

The foreman Dennis Durbin accidently toppled her hardhat off her scalp just let it fall so that he could grip her actual head. Face fucking her roughly it was a huge gamble but dammit she persevered, saliva dripping from her compressed lips in weblike trickles. "You are one crazy sex starving slut." He laughed as she fed on his cock like the best lunch break ever. His boys praised her every gurgle of the way as they enjoyed her thriving handshakes. Throbbing veins excited her grasp immensely.

Hunger established Durbin was about to serve her the first of a four-course meal. Hearing him growl and tense up she gurgled on the force of his incoming torrent. "Every drop Rookie!" He told her. As if he needed to bark that order. She was known for valuing her morning coffee mate. Durbin deciding to pull out of her drooling mouth faster than expected meant the guy behind her had t grab her hips to compensate the leverage loss. This round she dug her legs into utilizing his hips as support, hooking her heels around his buttocks. Balance wasn't easy but his buddies reached out to keep them steady. He at least, Josie was on her own.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" She screamed, spitting up jizz once the foreman escaped her trembling lips. With a stronger balance her hands got busy making the patient duo to her sides happier. Both men discussing strategy stepped inch by inch toward her front to replace a vacating Durbin. His tour ended with Dennis slapping his weeping cock across her face. Holding the side shifter's thick cocks for dear life the men found themselves hip to hip blocking her vision from Durbin. He needed a breather and had to make certain his remaining crew was keeping a good lookout.

Her joy over their demands led to sucking them both off, utilizing six throat thrusts in an equal balance while jerking the other. Back and forth she slobbered all over their hard hat crowns until one of them managed to catch her just right and shot his load into her welcoming jaws. Accepting it and swallowing, she moved to the other cock without resistance until he too detonated inside her. Josie McKellen loved cum. More the merrier! More! More! More!

With three gents spent at the moment they stepped back and watched their co-worker Hargrove reach over her body and snatch up her hair. Yanking her upper body higher her tits shared a dance recital for his buddies. A couple newcomer crew members had the privilege of playing with them, tugging her nipples as she endured Hargrove's thrusts. Screaming and begging for more, Josie went so far as to release her legs and take flight again, the new crew lifting her upper body to swallow her nipples. Once they had her chest in their mouths, they removed their hands and held her aloft by their suckling. She laughed with them loving the originality. Only their mouths, Hargrove's dick in her cunt and the hold on her hair supported her 120 pounds. Thankfully he was one huge fucker and could handle the dead weight. Her breast abusers were not as large as he but sufficient.

Showing off her acrobatic talents she used her own muscles to ride his beast. Short bursts but still a sign she needed him. Finally, Hargrove chuckled, motioning her nipple enthusiasts to abandon her tits so that he could claim her left leg and try something unexpected. Although painful on her scalp, he drew her leg around his torso without his dick slipping free of her vulva. Coaxing her other leg around his until she was face up and expressing a yearning agony. "GOD YES!"

Once she was face up, he switched his grip from her hair to her neck. The grip becomes both hands encircling her throat and choking her. A gusher flooded his thighs, his pants and lowered boxers became soaked. He laughed about it and fucked her that much harder, her legs now intertwining his hips. The former nipple nippers moved to her sides and began pinching her nipples until she yelped at the pressure they displayed. One of them reaching between her thighs to massage her clitoris until she squirted over Hargrove. One bread truck drove by them on the left but saw nothing really. He was on his cellphone with his routing chief. No big deal!

"Let's go for a walk." He challenged himself, and her, the helping hands vacating her to her pouty disappointment. Even with his jeans down over his ass Lance Hargrove shuffled along and took her away from the enclosure of vehicles. Guided by her clit massager who was keeping watch, he marched right past the opened barricade and into the middle of the street. Fucking her right out in the open under the flood lights she could not stop cumming. This force of nature was what she craved. The sixth worker who had sucked her tits wanting in, took the dare from the foreman Dennis and moved in behind Josie. Her current lover Lance guided her up toward his chest by her throat until her hands caressed his shoulders and gripped his t-shirt.

"Having fun yet?"

"Pansies!" She flipped her tongue out at him. "I thought you guys were tougher than this."

"Just getting started Whore! Hamner there is going to take that asshole of yours. Sit up pretty." Her expression brightened up as she stared into his eyes. Behind her feeling around for her anal pucker Charlie Hamner, a sturdy, handsome black buck located her glory hole and pressed inward. Gasping Josie whimpered. "Slow!"

"Fuck that!" Hargrove hissed, "Take that ass hard Charley."

A little rougher than she had hoped for he plunged deep until she was DP'd right in the middle of the roadway, not a soul in sight. The other guys took a seat on the concrete barricades and kept watch in both directions. Not a single interruption to ruin their fun both men felt her heated rainfall spraying their thighs and scrotums. Five minutes in paradise the men joined forces and peppered her interior with a force that made her seek a new reality... out there somewhere. Josie lost her mind briefly. Once done Charley backed out and rubbed her ass.

"Damn nice! You man enough for piggyback Lancelot?" Charley changed his mind about putting his cock away under wet jeans. He and Hargrove were going to have to air dry over the course of the day anyways.

"Do it! I'll survive." Hargrove shared a demonic grin. In response Charlie looked both directions first then eased her ass up a bit higher. Searching half blind, the big boy slid his dick right up on Hargrove's foreskin, their balls battling it out as he double inserted Josie's sopping wet cunt. Hargrove puckered at the ingenuity and nodded. "Let's do this Chuck." Front row center on the center line of the street they drove Josie into a spasm so hard they could barely keep her in control. Hargrove's grip on her throat like a vice, Charlie pulling her hair back viciously both men stormed her until she had such an orgasm, Josie fell limp and lifeless, minor blackout. Back in 3-2-1! "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Chuck removing himself praised Lance for his bravado and moved away to fist bump his crew boss Dennis for going above and beyond the dare. Carrying her back within the barrier Lance Hargrove sat her on a pickup trucks tailgate and pulled his pecker free. Josie with zero energy collapsed on to the chilled metal of the truck bed. A water cooler attached to the side realized, Charley stepped up and filled a foam drinking cup and tossed it on her. The ice water brought her home in a cry of shock.

"And she's back."

"That was fucking incredible." She managed to offer while still laying back, savoring the cool metal on her sweaty body. "Can I stop in again before you guys move to another job?"

"Sure thing!" The foreman Dennis chuckled and patted her leg. "I'll give you my number and text you where we'll be each day. Now get up here." He coaxed her to slide toward him. Helping her down he moved her forcefully toward her SUV and made her face it. Condom on his cock due to his buddies nutting in her, he took her from behind and had his way with her trickling cunt. Five more superheated minutes he too nutted. Her left profile pressed hard against her passenger door she began sputtering and spitting drool on the window until released to peer over her shoulder at Durbin's escape.

"Who's next?" She huffed and blew strands of her brunette hair from her lips.

Prompted, another lover, one of her hand job refugees, Aaron Quaille took her from behind also wearing a rubber. This time he moved her in step like a waddling duck back to the barricades they had sat up on earlier. Titties dancing opposite of one another facing the street he nailed her leaning over for any and all to see. It was in that moment she hoped that the existing deal the teachers of Horton-Dexter had made with the police department would keep her safe and out of jail. All it would take was one light pole camera to capture this and her marriage would suffer another setback. Henry still had no idea they had all been arrested over the weekend. He could never know! At least her job wouldn't suffer with Carl Manley protecting everyone. Of course, he had no authority over her college course job, but that was only one day a week, when she showed up. She really needed to establish backup even there to feel more secure. One think at a time. This was nothing considering she got DP in the middle of the street. She should have thought of the cameras then, not now. Did it matter?

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers
12