Starting Gate Ep. 03: DoORMan

Story Info
For Monet nothing is sacred behind closed DORMS.
5.2k words
4.65
2.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Weeks ago... flashing back! Monet Belmont loved flashing.

"There's Hill House."

"Hell House, if you ask me." Mona Belmont kept her thoughts to herself. While expecting the dorms for the students of Golgotha to be luxurious she found herself dead wrong. Sad to call it Hell House when it was part of a seminary school but in reality, it looked as if it were let gone to hell. It was obvious the Church did not sink any money into the housing portion, even the landscaping was shabby. Sighing at the rundown Victorian manors which were all four dorms. At the center of the corners was the main building, a much nicer, newer complex that consisted of a dining hall and library.

"Not what I expected either." Monet cocked a brow, "I sure hope the interior looks better."

"Are you sure about this honey? It's not too late to call and cancel my check."

"No! I'm here so let's at least go inside and check it out. Maybe this is the Christian man's version of Animal House. PARTAY!" She giggled knowing her mother was frowning at her without even looking. "Park and let's go see my room. We can leave my bags in the trunk until we see how bad it is. Man... I can't believe it's so rundown. Is this like some lesson Pastor Round is teaching us? Not to value any sort of riches that he deems material?"

"That is a possibility. Yet, I can only imagine what kind of home the Round family most likely lives' in. You can bet it's nicer than these haunted houses."

"I know right!" Monet was almost leery herself seeing shutters that were dilapidated and dangling on one hinge at certain windows. What kind of place was this? As Mona parked next to another family, parents standing with their daughter were staring in disbelief themselves. Mona curious what others thought unhooked her seatbelt and stepped out to greet her neighbors by speaking over the roof of her much more expensive automobile.

"Hello there. Anyone here thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Afternoon!" The Father, a portly balding man with thick glasses waved with a smile. "We were just commenting on the décor. I don't recall these photos in the brochures."

"My point exactly. For the money this school is charging us I'd think the dorms would look brand new." Monet joining her mother, on her side of the car waved at the couple's daughter. An instant frown between them Monet moved right up to the pudgy brunette of 5'4.

"Hold my hand while we dare the unknown? I'm Monet."

"Hi! I'm skeered!" She grit her teeth. "My name is Kari."

"Sooo, SKari?"

"Haha! I'll walk in with you but if I hear a single boo I'm leaving you behind. You might be able to follow me by my trail of pee."

"Right behind ya, babe. Two different trails." Hands claimed the girls marched off leaving their parents to chuckle.

"At least your daughter is sweet, and not shy like ours. Kari normally gets quiet around new people. Can't imagine why she wants to be a preacher when she barely talks to us."

"Awww! I'm sure Kari will step out of her shadow and be a very good pupil. Mona Cherry-Belmont." Mona offered a hand of friendship.

"Joe and Donna Cartwheel. Yes...Cartwheel. I think there's only ten families in the entire country with our last name." Joe chuckled.

"If only we were athletic enough to match our name." Donna herself was a large woman. Joe medium build. "Kari's full name is Karin but she dropped the N."

"I see. Shall we join our girls?" Mona was honestly afraid to leave Monet alone under such shabby conditions. "Lord, I hope there's no nails sticking out of the walls. This place has Tetanus written all over it." Joining Mona the trio walked toward the house. Tetanus did sound like a Roman soldier.

At the door they were greeted by a Den Mother, one that was certainly... uninspiring, more intimidating. Monet and Kari quickly evaded and bypassed the large framed, very masculine... woman? Linebacker shoulders, something was up. She was certainly not assisting in the school's image.

"Welcome to Hill House. I'm the Den Mother, Terri Studweiller." Mona and the Cartwheel's swallowed at her gruff voice. "I know what you're thinking but please know your children are safe here with me. The church has faith in me therefore I pray you might as well. Yes, as you may suspect, I am transgender. I have no reason to lie about myself for God has changed my life for the better."

"It's... a pleasure Ms. Stud...weiller." Mona tried her best. "Most church affiliates are opposed to the gay community, anything that they might find going against the natural order of God."

"Yes, most!" Terri sighed, "Please do not judge a book by it's cover."

"Like... the bible?" Joe hissed and turned away.

"Don't mind my husband." Donna defended Terri, who stood with a saddened expression, "He's one of those who just can't cope with reality. I'm certain you have a lovely soul."

"Thank you, Ma'am." Terri palmed his/ her heart. There was no question she was still packing even though she/ he did have tits. Mona added her own insight by patting Terri on the bicep noting pretty large muscles. With a sigh she stepped away with Donna to seek out their girls. A number of other families present overlooked the towering Terri who was 6'4, had short wavy brown curly hair. At least he/ she was cleanshaven, even his legs while wearing sky blue Capris. A darker blue Golgotha t-shirt on, it was hard to know if she had a hairy chest or if that too was shaved.

"Why are we just now learning all of these...?" Joe didn't even finish his sentence because Dona zipped his lip with a glare.

"This is a test." Donna concluded on their journey to the second floor. "At least the interior of the dorm is lovely."

At the top of the stairs stood a mixed girl who looked possibly 25 holding a clipboard. Smiling brightly, she introduced herself to the parents. "Welcome! I'm Eliza Round but you can call me Liza."

"Related to Pastor Round?" Mona smiled for once.

"I am!" She grew bubbly, "I help settle new students in and see to any questions you may have. I detect doubt in your faces so please allow me to enlighten you."

"Why weren't we informed of this junkyard of a house?" Joe grumbled, no lip zip this time.

"These particular dorms are part of a Historical Preservation Project. With the city always evolving many old homes built at the turn of the century were in jeopardy of being lost. Daddy... Pastor Round..." She held her breath for dramatic pause, "... graciously accepted them on to the Church grounds as additional dorms. There are newer dorms but those are reserved for the older students. We chose these as a reminder that all good things come to those who wait. If you noticed on your way in that the grass is tall, weeds are a sight. Just like living at home with yourselves, I'm quite sure you instilled chores upon your children. We will do much the same."

"My daughter has never done yardwork in her life." Mona laughs, "Her Father and I raise championship racehorses and I can tell you not once has Monet even handled a shovel if you get my meaning." Nor had Mona!

"That will change." Eliza smiled, knowing immediately who Mona's daughter was, having greeted her only long enough for Monet to breeze by her without a chat. It was in the fingernails.

"What about Igor downstairs?" Joe rolled his eyes.

"Her name is Terri. I will ask you to respect her Sir. The church believes in total equality. God would not overlook his flock for any reason. It is up to us to prove our worth."

"She's right Joe." Donna pled for him to calm his ire. "Thank you, Eliza, you've settled our nerves over the conditions we leave our children in. The Housing recue is very admirable of your father. It will do our kids good to get their hands dirty."

"Good luck with my Monet." Mona winked at Eliza. She knew her idea of getting dirty already. Oh, the messes she would leave behind.

"I'll take her under my wing personally." Eliza teetered up and down on her toes, clipboard held at arm's length in front of her in both hands. Her 36C's with a lively bounce kept Joe quiet, slyly amused.

"What was Kari's dorm room number?" He gulped.

"2D!" Eliza swiftly looked up the only Kari on the list. "She's the only one in that room currently. My Mother calls after each class to offer changes."

"Your mother is delightful." Mona smiled.

"Mrs. Belmont?"

"Yes!"

"Mother says the same of you. She told me to offer you anything you need. Sounds to me like you made a good impression. My mother... is often, dare I say it... chilly?"

"Wonderful! I adore Greta too. Thank you Eliza."

"Here until we're booked if you need me."

"God bless!"

"God bless you as well."

With the Cartwheel's locating 2D they realized their daughter was not in her room. Tidy rooms at least, bed arrangements in all four corners with moderate desks to do homework on. Outside of that only pictures hung on the walls promoting God and a few music banners for Christian bands having played here on campus. With the dining hall and library next door there really was no need for microwaves or a fridge.

2C across the hall was the place to be, Mona locating Monet and Kari there along with a redheaded young woman with freckles but quite the body. In noting her mother Monet jumped up and down in step her eyes sparkling. "Mom! We're stealing Kari. She's going to take the fourth bunk."

"Oh? Had you better speak to Eliza about such an arrangement?"

"Eliza?"

"The greeter at the top of the stairs."

"Whoa! Eliza as in Liza? Liza Round!" She giggled shamelessly. Blame her brother Chase for his sister's nickname.

"Pastor Round's daughter. Goodness! I hadn't connected that cross."

"Oops! Be right back. This is Holly Waterston...Holly...my mom Mona." Monet scurried out with Kari in tow. Out in the hall they met the Cartwheel's and warned them of the change. Kari beaming at being accepted so easily, her parents simply let her decide her fate. Reaching Eliza who stood holding her cell, a giggling Monet waved without a sound to get her attention.

"Let me call you back, Obadiah." A quick disconnect Eliza was all ears, flaring eyes, and perfect teeth.

"Hey Liza. Chase didn't warn me I'd meet you so soon. I'm Monet."

"Hey Monet...Kari right?" Kari nodded uncertain how else to be of service.

"Room change! Can you place Kari here in the last bed in 2C? We're besties already." That made Kari's day.

"I can do that. My parents said you were a handful." She scratched Kari from the bunk in 2D. "Chase even said more than a handful." A wink made Monet grin sheepishly.

"I bet he did. Did your parents tell you Chase invited me to dinner at your home?"

"Nooo!" She chuckled. "My brother I swear."

"Yep! He even said he was going to have you take me bikini shopping in the city. Mom wouldn't let me pack a bikini because it shows so much skin. Bad impression thing!"

"I would never be caught dead in a one piece." Liza giggled. "I can definitely hang a few hours with you here soon. Trust you me I can't wait to ditch this t-shirt for something more comfy. I live in camisoles."

"Right! Or less!" Monet whispered. "I promote crop circles if you catch my drift. Too much?"

"Never! We can sunbathe nude by our pool." Kari overhearing bulged her eyes. Uhhh? God? What was going on here?

"Only if Chase can rub lotion on me."

"He and Obadiah will keep us from burning. Obadiah is my boyfriend. He's the Dorm Monitor across the way."

"Awesome!"

"Excuse me?" Kari whimpered, "Maybe I should just stay in 2D. I'm... out of my league here."

"Nooooo! I need you my new bestie." Monet stomped with a pout. "You just need to open up more. Give us two weeks if you still want out then Liza can move you. Fair?"

"I don't know. I'm... here for... him." She points at the ceiling.

"So am I! I'm just... uggggggh! I'll get back with you Lipsa."

"Ohhh lord! Chase told you my other nickname."

"Lipsa Round! That's hilarious."

"Funny until it sounds dirty." Kari tried to join in.

"That's the point. I may be a Pastor's daughter Kari, but I am a grown woman."

"Yep! 2D... put me back in 2D. Sorry Monet!" Kari left the girls a moment later.

"Well shoot! At least I have Holly and Olive. Find me a fourth roomie that likes to live."

"I could always leave it empty and come by for sleepovers." Liza giggled.

"Strip poker? Spin the bottle?"

"You know it, Hotgirl!" Liza beamed. "We can even dress Chase up like a girl and sneak him in."

"Like in Bosom Buddies?"

"If you say so."

"My Grampa likes old comedies. Tom Hanks?"

"Is he your Grampa?"

"Noooo!" Monet busted up. "Let me give you my cell number. Give it to Chase too, I forgot to give it to him. Sooo giving it too him." She winked.

"I want in." Liza whispered shyly with more parents and kids arriving below. "Text me anytime."

"Heaven to the yeah!" Digits shared Monet left Liza to greet the newcomers. Hurrying back to 2C she found Mona sitting on a bunk with Holly and her own mother across from her talking. Holly in seeing Monet jumped up and hugged Monet.

"You're back. Where's Kari?"

"She bailed. Said she wanted to stay in 2D."

"Awww maaan! Anyways... Monet this is my mother Sonya."

"Red Sonja!" Monet was full of old school knowledge. Sonja built like a wrestler with long curly red hair could easily be a cosplayer for the woman warrior. "Missing the chainmail Babe."

"Monet!" Mona blushed.

"I've actually heard that over a dozen times." Sonya laughed. "I've cosplayed as her at local comic book conventions." To drum up business!

"NO WAY! I was so thinking you should cosplay as Red Sonja. Sooo cool!"

"Here!" Sonya plucked her cell from the back pocket of her jeans and pulled up photos to share with Monet and Mona. "I hope you don't think badly of me."

"Of course..." Monet saw so much skin she dropped her jaw. "...not! Oh my goodness!"

"Not in good taste I know. I'm afraid Holly here is the only one who frowns upon her mother's antics."

"Not really! I mean... you do promote lust wearing that, but I know who you are inside Mom."

"Thank you Sweetie! I love you." A warm hug from the side was beautiful until Mona handed the cell back making them settle down. "So...Monet? Your mother said you're from Atlanta. That's really as far as we got."

"We raise thoroughbred horses. My husband Rex has a ten acre stable."

"You should fly down and cosplay on one of Daddy's horses." Monet chuckled. "Dad would love... I'll shut up now."

"There are horses here in Raleigh." Mona frowned. No way was her husband Rex ever meeting this hot hardbody. NEVER EVER!

"I absolutely adore riding horses." Sonya beamed. "Holly's father raises horses too. How interesting. Of course, he and I never married. One night stand kind of thing."

"Mom! Don't bring that up... please."

"Sorry honey! I tend to embarrass my baby here quite often. I suppose that did sound horrible under the circumstances of where we are."

"We all have our... troubles."

"Right! At any rate Holly's father has only met her once when she was three. In town for a race. We are better off without him."

"MOM!" Holly grew frustrated.

"Change of subject! Tell me about you Mona... Monet."

"My father dare I admit this... is the Georgia State Senator elect, Lane Cherry."

"Oh wow! That must be wild being a Senator's daughter."

"He's a pain in our ass, but I love him. Which reminds me Monet, their wedding anniversary is in a little over a month. 37 years married!"

"Yours and Daddy's is in three months."

"Don't remind me." She laughed. "He wants to renew our vows in Aruba."

"Aruba?" Sonya dropped her jaw. "I sure wish I had a man who would take me to Aruba."

"As beautiful as you are how can you not find a rich man?"

"It's never been about money. Not to bring him back up but Holly's father is loaded. I didn't even bother to push for child support. I'm too independent."

"What is it you do for a living Sonya?"

"Oh! I..."

"Wrestler?" Monet giggled.

"That's... part of the gig I suppose." Sonya blushed as Holly hid her face. "Lord I'm not normally so... fevered... but in a house of God I suddenly feel... bad."

"She's a high paid Escort." Holly just blurted it out.

"Now you understand why I... one night stand."

"You do what you have to for your child. Holly here looks very proud of you." Mona withdrew her initial hesitation to object to her occupation. Instead defending her for the sake of Holly, Mona sighed loudly. "I am not holding anything against you Sonya. I can easily tell you were a very good mother."

"Thank you, Mona. We should keep in touch."

"For the sake of our daughters."

"Indeed!"

"Look who is here!" Monet noticed a new arrival. "Olive!" A rush hug greet as Olive and her Father entered carrying luggage. A drop of her bags on her Dad's foot went over well. "We made it as roomies Olive."

"We almost had our fourth roomie but Monet scared her off I think." Holly snickered. She really didn't know for sure but was right on the money in her guesswork.

"Hey! I can't help it if I'm... I guess I did say boo. Maybe she did leave a trail, she was pissy." Monet suddenly recalled Kari mentioning that word. "Be right back." Leaving Olive and Holly to help Olive's father Gavin Branch unload the suitcases on to a bunk, Gavin looked over at Mona and Sonya saluting them.

"Afternoon Fellow Parents. I'm Gavin... this adorable young minister in the making is Olive."

"Hi Gavin. I'm Sonya... redhead's mom if you couldn't tell."

"Mona Cherry-Belmont. Mother of our runaway Monet."

"Nice to meet you both." Gavin was a charmer, a look a like John Stamos with a goatee. Sonya found an immediate attraction but bit her lip. This weekend was her vacation from selling herself to the highest roller in town. With secrets to hide it was better she behaved. Unknown to anyone her daughter's tuition was paid without a dime of her own money. The good Pastor Robert Round an occasional customer. Money kept her loyal if it meant raising her daughter properly. Guess that was another lie in she saying money was not her priority. Yep! Plenty more to Red Sonya, She-Devil with a Tongue.

"Working up an appetite here." Gavin patted his firm abs beneath his white polo shirt, he muscularly well defined if not overdoing the landscape. "You ladies going to that parent only dinner later?"

"I am." Mona smiled. "I'm famished."

"I could probably be talked into it."

"We're going to get Holly's bags Dad." Olive snuck in under his arm to hug him, her hand on his abdomen. Even she liked touching Daddy's muscles, if innocently. Holly motioned for her mother to stay put. Fine by her!

"Need help?" He offered at least.

"We got it! You flirt!" Olive chuckled and skipped after Holly in the hallway. Fine by him!

In leaving the room the girls paused in the hallway at room 2D to listen in on Monet and Kari Cartwheel. Kari's parents outside bringing up Kari's things left she and Monet alone. Apologies offered Monet made certain she would always be there for Kari if she needed her. Kari understood but simply found herself between a brimstone and a heart place. She truly believed in being a vessel for God's word.

"Don't hate me for being me Kari." Monet pouted heavily. "I know I'm a wild child. Mom says I take after my aunt's. Dad says I take after him. So I'm stuck in between influences. God should be my top priority and I'm trying but I... like attention."

"That's you Monet. I've never ever had attention outside of my parents. I was always Miss Piggy to my classmates."

"Ohhh Spermie!" Instead of Kermie! Monet chuckled in her head over the frog in her throat. She just couldn't help herself but at least it wasn't spoken aloud. Behaving vocally she continued in an understanding tone. "I get it. I guess I'm just trying to prove to you I'm more than just a pretty face."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12