Starting Gate Ep. 04: BREAKING BreAD

Story Info
The Last Supper gets out of hand. HAYZEUS CREASED! LOL!
6.7k words
4.69
2.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,860 Followers

Weeks ago...Raleigh North Carolina...Golgotha Seminary School.

Unpacking now that they were over getting to know one another, Monet Belmont and her new roommates Holly Waterston, Olive Branch, and Kari Cartwheel spent their next hour showing off the others wardrobe. Of course, Monet had to sneak out her good stuff because of her mother's scrutiny. No way was Monet going to only wear Church t-shirts and long shorts to hide her amazing legs. Sadly, her friends here were more conventional. This was a house of God. Not Goddess!

"Those are only being worn to sleep in, right?" Olive and Kari observed Monet holding up a pair of white flavored hotpants. Laying on her bed camisoles and leggings in a wide variety of colors.

"Sure, if I happen to fall asleep in them." She laughed. "You act like you've never seen clothing before."

"Of course, I have... in Walmart or Target."

"Never been to any of those. I order everything online from Europe or California."

"Victoria's Secret?" Holly chuckled from her closet where she was hanging up dresses.

"Who's Victoria? Must be too secretive or I'd know all about her."

"You're a nut, Monet." Kari shook her head. "When are you going to ever wear that kind of clothing? You won't get away with those in classes or Church."

"I'm not going to be in classes 24/7, Miss Piggy. Matter of fact I already have a date with Chase Anthony. He's Pastor Round's son. I was invited to dinner at the Round House. Hopefully it's nicer than Hill House." She still got the chills over the old rundown mansion they called home base.

"You know it is." Olive frowned. "How did you get that lucky before even unpacking? Did your families know one another prior to the move to Golgotha?"

"Nope! I just shook my ass and Chase... chased me." She giggled. "Liza is his sister if you guys didn't know."

"The girl at the stairs?" Holly tilted her head. "Wow! Her Dad even makes her work here?"

"Guess so! Family business! Liza and I hit it off too. She's taking me bikini shopping sometime before dinner Friday."

"Where are you wearing a bikini?" Holly pouted. "I left mine at home. It just didn't feel appropriate here. We have an above ground pool in our back yard. Mom and I used to swim together every evening until wintertime when it got too cold."

"You and your mom are hot." Monet flared her eyes. "Shouldn't that make the pool become a hot tub?"

"I know my dad thinks she is." Olive added, "I can't believe they kissed at first sight. I guess I should apologize for my dad Holly."

"Don't worry about it. Mom kisses a different guy every day. She's works for an Escort Service."

"Whoa!" Kari bulged her eyes, "Your mom is a hooker?"

"Might as well be. I mean, I don't think she sleeps with every guy she dates, but if the money is good, I'd say probably. I am so not her."

"Body like yours you could be." Monet patted Holly's ass in passing to her own closet.

"I guess I'm more modest. I mean look where I'm attending school. I love God and it feels really good to bring the message to the people."

"Bet your mom thinks the same way." Monet chuckles and razzes the redhead. "JOOOOKING!"

"No, you're not. I'm not offended. I know my mom is a good person even in doing what she does."

"Does Pastor Round know what your mom does for a living?" Kari grew curious while placing things in her dresser drawer. "You and your mom do live here in Raleigh too, right?"

"Who knows? If he does, it sure hasn't made it hard for me to attend Golgotha."

"I was accepted easily too, and between all of us my auntie married a murderer. It was a huge thing in the news too. Davon Liberty was a Quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons. Aunt Piper didn't know of course, and they're divorced now. She just relocated to Nashville Tennessee. I think she got into her new house the day before Mom, and I headed here."

"That must have been hard on your family." Kari pouted.

"Oh yeah! We were all in shock. Davon was really cool toward us too. We always got season passes to the games. My grandfather was brought through the proverbial wringer too. Grampa is a Georgia State Senator. His election was rough because his opponents tried using Davon to their advantage. Luckily the people of Georgia loved my grampa enough to overlook it. I mean it was proven that grampa had no idea what Davon did. So... all good in the Cherry/ Belmont Home."

A knock on their door preempting further gossip Olive opened it to see who it was. "Oh, hey Liza."

"Hello ladies. Now that your families are gone you can all relax. I just wanted to tell you that tonight is just you getting to know people. Starting tomorrow evening, it being Sunday... after Church of course... can't miss that...we're going to have a bonfire to celebrate from 5:30 until 8:30. 9:00 curfew on school nights. Downstairs near the front door, I'll be posting chores. Every student must do their part. The jobs will rotate so no one gets stuck with the same chore until it rolls over."

"Dibs on fluffing up the pillows." Monet chuckled.

"Start with mine." Holly sucker fluffed Monet upside the shoulder with her bed pillow. That led to more as Kari ventured in with hers. Liza stepped back into the hallway to avoid the flurry of swinging linen.

With Terri the Den Mother, well, technically Father stepping next to Liza, they found it amusing for the first three minutes. A shrill whistle out of Terri, he/she called it. Liza nudging Terri away to share the same itinerary with the other rooms she ventured back inside. Closing their door Liza tossed her clipboard on Olive's bed and took away her pillow. A second later Liza swung it at Monet.

"Oh, you bitch!" Monet let slip then palmed her mouth.

"Right back at you... bitch." Oh, it was on! Liza pummeled Monet with the help of Holly and Kari. Laughing so hard they all needed to pee it became evident they hadn't been shown the facilities. Calming down Liza pointed out a single powder room for each floor.

"Where do we shower?" Holly realized as Kari hit the bathroom first, squealing all the way.

"Communal shower just like high school. Down in the basement are showers, extra toilets if the one up here is in use, and four washers and dryers. There is another powder room on ground level. Okay... where was I before we had our pillow fight?"

"Bonfire?" Olive shrugged.

"Right! Well, there will be hot dogs and hamburgers prepared and served by our cooking staff. Speaking of which, dinner in the mess hall will be at 6:00. You have two hours to finish your unpacking and freshen up. Everyone back in your room by 9:00 curfew."

"Even on a Saturday night?" Monet looked disappointed. "Dang! I wanted to check out the other Dorms."

"Same basic layouts except for the boy's dorm."

"Shouldn't that be a Fraternity?" Olive winced as Kari stepped out drying her washed hands on her shorts. Holly swooped in behind and shut the door to use the facility.

"This isn't a big 10 college ladies. Dorms are a good enough term for everyone."

"DARN IT! I love me some big ten..." Monet bit her tongue grinning mischievously. They all knew what she was getting at, or rather wanted to get at. "A nice big FRAT one? Tough crowd!"

"Why are you enrolled here?" Kari looked disappointed in Monet.

"Can't get any bigger than..."

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT!" With Monet looking up at the ceiling Kari slapped her arm. "Is that bed in 2D available still?"

"Afraid not." Liza frowned. "Just try and get along. Monet? I suggest you teach yourself to hold thy tongue more often."

"Hold thigh tongue?"

"Yes, hold my... thigh... thy tongue. Ugggh! Now you're twisting my words. Don't make me haul you in front of my Daddy." A stern glare only directed as a show of authority for the other girl's benefit, especially with other rooms stepping out to see the commotion. What vibes that were sent across between one another was really just for show. Monet knew very well Liza was resisting laughter. Zipping it Monet shut her eyelids and prayed standing up. For once it appeared authentic. Even Monet knew she was overdoing it, so opted to do the right thing. It would never last.

With Holly stepping out of the powder room and seeing Monet praying in the silence of the hallway she paused to explore the others while they watched. She could tell Kari and Olive were tempted to join Monet but instead just observed her. Liza and Terri, the Den Momma maintained order through glances amongst the students of other rooms, including a certain Phebe. Reading lips the girl rolled her eyes.

"Really? You're asking God to help you find a hot pink micro bikini?"

The entire hallway cracked up, including Liza and Terri. Kari without saying another word whipped around on her toes and headed back into their dorm room. She so wanted to take this school seriously to the point she was ready to ask to be moved to the other girl's dorm. However, with the other dorm called Kitten House it sounded too much like Cathouse. Maybe they should just relocate Monet there. Door slammed!

The homes were ironically named as they were due to the sites they were removed from. Hill House had been on a hill. Kitten House because it was found to house hundreds of cats before the big move. Innocent enough but it did not help the snickering.

"You're unbelievable Monet." Phebe stepped up without interference and laid her hands on her, sealing her own eyes as if praying for Monet. This led to other girls from the dorm joining Phebe in a laying of hands that swarmed her. Liza intrigued found it interesting that they rallied to Monet to save her. Not Holly however!

"So, Eliza?" An intruding elbow to Miss Round's shoulder out of playfulness led to, "I hear you're taking Monet bikini shopping. Should we be laying hands on you, too?"

"Always!" Liza winked at the redhead.

"I want to go shopping with you guys. I look bitchin' in a black bikini. Silly me left mine at home."

"We'll talk about that later." Liza lowered her eyes at Holly's tits and wiggled her brows. Behind Holly, Terri checked out the redhead's ass. It was almost as perfect as her mother's body. "Break away from this nonsense and go get ready for dinner."

"You just checked me out." Holly drooped her jaw. Leering over her shoulder at Terri seeing eyes upon her ass it weirded her out. "Dinner sounds good." Off she went with Olive pulled away behind her to gossip with further.

Liza stepping forward into the hands-on action discovered Phebe choking Monet with her hands but only in fun, while the other girls actually did partake in praying for the bombshell blonde. Too funny!

"AMEN!" Liza raised her voice thus breaking their traces. Parting ways Phebe snickered alongside Monet in a bubbly manner. "Miss Pierce?" Eliza smirked at Phebe, "I think Monet liked that."

"You know she did! Better isolate this skank before she quarantines us all to hell."

"Now! Now! Let's not get too heated. Monet? I'm very serious beautiful... try and dial it back more. The church doesn't need any bad press."

"Awww! I can't help it." Liza guides Phebe away with a spread the word about dinner hours. Once Phebe was out of the way Liza hugged up on Monet and fed her whispers.

"Lovin' it, Slut! Trust me, I'm as crazy as you are, but keep it down a bit more. Ok? Let's have our fun later once everyone here gets better adjusted to the atmosphere. Should I move Miss Cartwheel?"

"No! Please don't! She will come around. I like Miss Piggy."

"Alright! Please don't create so much friction that she calls her parents, and they issue a complaint."

"I got this." Monet stepped over the line yet again and kissed Eliza right there in the hallway. Only Terri the Dorm mOTHER saw it. Eliza embraced it without any sign of resistance. Once the steamy kiss peeled away with a sizzle in the mix, Monet giggled and walked over to Terri. "Wanna make out Terrance?"

"I do, but... better not." sHE said blushing a bit.

"See you when you watch me showering." A flipped tongue, Monet headed to the restroom. Alone in the hallway Liza and Terri stood facing one another.

"Glad you didn't get that sex change Terri?"

"Fuck me!"

He must have known Piper Cherry.

********

5:45 PM...

"MOM! I'm fine. The girls and I are just going to dinner at the dining hall. Go have fun at that banquet and relax. I'm in God's hands now. I'll meet you at Church tomorrow morning. Yes, I'll behave myself in Church. No, I won't show cleavage. Yes, I'll wear a bra this time. Stop it!" She laughed as she, Olive, Holly, and a brooding Kari walked from Hill House to God's Kitchen. Phebe behind them with new friends she had made in room 2B chuckled at Monet's cellphone conversation.

"Oh my gosh, Mother! I'm hanging up now. Love you more bye!" Just that fast Monet shut her cellphone off to prevent nosey Mona from cramping her style. In approaching the dining hall, they discovered more friendly faces from the hotel meet and retreat earlier in the day.

"My posse! There's Eli ladies... surround and hound." Holly and Olive at least caught on to Monet's reference having been introduced and arranged as Eli's Angels. While setting up a number of the other new students Monet kept Eli off the table, and more under it with her. The short jock was dashing and easy on the eyes, hopefully not the thighs. Monet was just plain shameless.

"Hey handsome!" Holly beat Olive to the flirt. Arm around Eli's bicep she snuggled up. "Miss us?"

"Hey Holly. Course I did. Sup Olive Branch?" He smirked as she mocked him over her ludicrous full name. Some parents just thrived on doing it on purpose.

"Eli what's your last name?" Olive hugged his other arm with a wince hoping his was something she could bounce back with.

"Younger!"

"Darn it! I was hoping it might something I could use against you."

"Like... Eli in my bed later? Then, Olive's right after." Monet eased in behind her bitches and slid her arms up in front of Eli to palm his chest and abdomen, under his t-shirt at that. Shocked by her roaming hands he gnashed his teeth as his roommates eyed him with shock.

"That you Monet?" He chuckled. "Might want to at least move your hands outside my shirt. My new brothers are... frowning."

"They're just jealous. Hey cuties!" She winked at his three roomies, one of which was Luke "Lucas" Driver. "Hey Luke... Phebe's is right behind me." Monet had set up Phebe and Luke earlier in her matchmaking.

"I'll pass. Too goth!"

"Oh! Okay... well paint yourself into a lonely corner Da Vinci. She can Mona without your help." No wonder Mona Lisa barely smiled.

"That's wrong Monet." Luke wanted to flip her off but kept his temper in check. Phebe and her girls caught up. In spotting Luke, she shied off toying with her pigtail, not even a wave in the offering. Luke felt badly but just couldn't find it in him to say hi.

"Hi Luke!" Kari Cartwheel tried to chime in, she found him cute at least. Still not his type, Luke turned and walked into the building. "Uhhh? Bye Luke."

"You can do better than him Kari." Olive prompted releasing Eli's arm. "Yo! Luke's buddies? Anyone want to feed me grapes?"

"I thought it would be olives." Eli laughed. "Couldn't resist. Yeah... Kari I'll be your date for dinner." He broke free of Monet and Holly and gallantly took Kari by her arm. He being gorgeous she bulged her eyes and whimpered. "Shall we?"

"Don't feed her an apple." A boy chuckled. "Might look like a luau."

"I'll feed you my fist Martin." Eli stood up to his roommate. "Apologize!"

"Sorry!" He was still smirking, as were a few other boys without mercy.

Monet seeing Kari brighten up at Eli's defensive tone warmly smiled. Kari needed this boost of confidence. Holly agreed hanging back with Monet to see if she might target anymore boys. Olive still had no takers either. Pouting she just went inside.

"Okay? We are so much hotter than a lot of these girls." Holly frowned. "What are we doing wrong here?"

"Too strong." Monet sighed. "All in good time, Red Boneya!"

"Hey! Don't you go making fun of my mom."

"I wasn't! I was making fun of you." A tickle attack led to Holly chasing Monet through the doors and into a very productive hall. Uniform picnic tables lined in four sections had an abundance of dining individuals. More friendly faces mixed in with a fresh brood. It was nice to see Monet's matchmaking skills did warm over in a couple places, seeing and waving at Mark Dyson and Mary Stewart, then Abel Wabash and Mable Carpenter seated together and gabbing away.

"Guys are checking us out." Holly hovered close to Monet. "Gosh! I think we're on the menu."

"I know I am." Monet threw her arms in the air and spun in a 360 to show off her curves. As soon as she came to a halt, she snatched up Holly's hand and like a dance partner made her do a follow up spin. Giggles returning, they found Olive rejoining them and doing her own rendition. Before long even girls who they didn't know yet, aspired to join the ballet. With chaperones watching with interest only one stepped forward to put an end to it. A large black man that was more in league with being a bouncer or a linebacker entered the dance off.

"Okay, Ballerina's dance your way into the dinner line and feed your faces."

"Obadiah!" A voice approached from the entry way catching the man as he broke up the gathering. Monet twisting to see Liza Round walk up and hug the man then whispering into his ear. A second later and he was eyeballing the girls.

"Entertain away Ladies." He chuckled and walked away without care.

"LIZZZZZZZZA!" Monet bolted at her new friend. "That's your man? OH MY... YOU KNOW WHO! He's dreamy!"

"MINE!" Liza winced with a stern point of a threatening index finger.

"Just saying!"

"So am I Hooch!" Liza then busted up laughing. "I'm joking! I dare you to go over and shake his dick rather than his hand." She then proceeded to share a measurement of his size within both of her perfectly painted nail.

"Whoa! That's enormous. He might be bigger than my brother." Monet grits her teeth, "TMI?"

"You're fine! Uhhh? I won't ask how you know that."

"My family is... anyways. Join us in line?" Monet points at Olive and Holly.

"Sure! Spaghetti Saturday. The garlic bread is awesome."

"What if one of us were Vegan?" Olive frowned.

"Your name is a veggie!" Monet laughed as Liza informed her of salads. "Ooooo! There's Patton. Be right back... save me a spot in line." Darting away, both of her breasts bouncing wildly, which was a highlight Monet, she snuck up behind Patton as he chatted with his dorm brothers. Shameless as ever she reached around him and blindfolded his crotch rather than his eyes. "Guess who?" His friends busted up laughing.

"Ummm? Mona Cherry-Belmont?"

"Whatever!" She removed her hands from his dick without even touching his jeans. "So, you're fantasizing about my mom now?"

"She does have a rocking body." Patton turned.

"I guess putting my hands over your eyes wouldn't have done any good. You're blind already."

"I'm teasing you." Facing her, she saw his friends rubbing their chins while checking her out. Although focused on Patton she did lift her posture so that her tits were the center of gravitational attention, nipples glorious in her fresh gold colored t-shirt that said, "Follow the Yellow Brick Rode." Not road! She had it made!

"Now if you'd said that about my mom's sister's, I'd have agreed with you."

"Hot as you?"

"Don't make me say it..." She pouted, "HOTTER!" Resorting to turning her phone back on she showed Patton and his boys' photos of Piper and Breanna Cherry. Piper in her Atlanta Falcon cheerleader outfit, then another of her in a neon green bikini that hid next to nothing.

"Daaaang!" Patton bulged his eyes. His fellow band of brothers hovering over his shoulder committed to the darker version of Patton's reaction. No apologies they drooled over Piper. When she flipped photos to show off Breanna wearing a white wife beater and shredded denim jeans the additional damns were more in whisper this time. Bree's nipples were popping two inches out of her wife beater while she sat back on her Harley, sunglasses atop her long blondish brown curls. Her tan golden amazing!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,860 Followers
12