Starting over

Story Info
Lady Doctor goes back to work.
1.7k words
4.25
28.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to go back to work! There was no way I could sit in this house by myself any longer. All of the tears are gone now, I know it is time.

I called management at the HMO where I work as a General Practitioner and talked to Sally, the Chief Resident. She was tickled pink, they were always short of staff.

It had been nearly 4 months, the last few months I had spent caring for my late husband, Ted. Some of you know of him from his writings under the name of Magichands.

I spent nearly a Month by myself, with myself, after his passing. I did go spend a day with my Mother, she is 78 and frail. She is from the old school, I was "supposed" to grieve for a full year.

But my mind was already beginning to play tricks on me, and my body, used to release 3 to 4 times a week, was beginning to scream out for comfort!

Yes, I had to go back to work!

My first appointment did little to cheer me. It was a lady, barely 40 years of age. She was a good 50 pounds overweight, blood pressure through the roof, smoking 2 packs a day and 3 bottles of Vodka a week. I sighed and checked her vitals, going into my lecture on eating right and quitting all of the things that would likely kill her before she was 60.

No real conviction in my words, I see it all day, every day. I closed her file, and told her to check back, offering as much encouragement as I could. I got the usual murmured promise to "try" in return, and ushered her out.

Then I glanced at the report for my next patient. His name was Norman. 52 years old, 6', 200#, It all looked familiar but I couldn't quite place it. So I checked farther back, sure enough, there was my report on him.

He had come into my office for a normal Health checkup just bit over a year earlier. His reports had looked normal, and I expected the usual. But I took his blood pressure at 260/80!! OHOH...I took it again on the other arm, same reading.

I looked him over, nice looking man, a sprinkling of grey mixed in with the black hair, good strong features, the lines around his eyes were from a perpetual smile. Off with his shirt, I pressed my fingers into his abdomen. The white spot left by my fingers stayed. I had him remove his socks, there were the heavy telltale lines from the elastic, no doubt about it! Serious fluid retention was obvious.

I asked him about shortness of breath, he confirmed, describing it as "Like there is no air in it!" adding, "but I have been working long days, that's probably it!"

"Damn men!" I thought. "Always in denial!"

I listened to his heart, the sounds of struggle were clear as a bell. This man was near dying right in front of me and he had no idea at all!

The first step was to get the fluids out of him, and get his blood pressure down before a blood vessel let go! I had Pharmacy bring up some fast acting medicine, sorry, I can't name it here. It encourages urination, and often works quickly.

Then I called transport, and explained to Norman that I was going to put him in the hospital!

Now this was a bit of a shock to his system, he was just coming in for a usual checkup! He tried to argue but I would have none of it, finally I was right in his face telling him to listen to me and do what I told him to do!

He blinked and said, "Yes, M'am". Then he laughed, and I watched a beautiful smile come over his face.

The rest of my shift was uneventful, I cut out early and drove to the hospital to see Norman. That isn't the usual scenario, other staff takes care of problems that crop up in the HAP program, but I was curious about him.

He gave me that big smile as I stepped into his room. I looked at the monitors, blood pressure 160/80, much better! "What the hell did you give me, Doc?" he asked. "I peed for so long I was getting bored!"

I started to giggle at the way he said that, somehow it was hilarious! I reached down and slipped his gown down as he lay there, and pressed my fingers into his stomach. I was pleased to see the flesh spring back quickly. Then I noticed the bulge at his crotch and realized he was looking down the front of my blouse.

"Sorry!" I said for some reason, straightening up. I have no idea why, I sometimes do that with clients in my office, this was different.

"Hey, don't stop on my account!" he told me with a grin. I swear, I blushed all the way to my toes, I had just given Norman a clear shot at my nipples, which usually should excite me but for some reason, embarrassed me!

I checked his charts, the admitting had diagnosed his condition as Salt/preservatives allergy since the Kidney and Liver function tests all came back normal. Even his Cholestrol was normal.

So I left, the guy was going to be all right.

Now here he was, in my office again! I stepped in and said Hi, looking him up and down. "Remember me, Doc?" He asked. "I think you saved my life!"

"Well, maybe," I thought. "Yes, glad to see you looking good!" I told him.

I had him step behind the curtain and undress. He was sitting there in the skimpy gown as I stepped in. I ran his vitals, all normal, blood pressure 122/75, then slipped his gown up to check for Hernia. At the last checkup I had never gotten this far, the blood pressure issue was serious. So I was a bit surprised to suddenly realize that I had my hands on a set of the largest testicles I had ever felt! I have seen and felt literally hundreds, his were about halfway between a Large Chicken egg and a goose egg, I mean big!

He must have caught on to my surprise, he grinned but said nothing. I reached out and took his penis in my hand, it was nice and just over average, no sign of erection. Just for kicks since it had been quite awhile since I had touched or seen one, I gave the back side of the head a couple of light rubs with my thumb, pretending to "inspect."

It bounced a bit but that was all. I looked at it, nicely formed, about 5" in it's current state, not bad at all. I was leaning forwards a bit, I knew he could easily see the top of my titties. But the bra I was wearing that day wasn't really one of my flasher bras, so I couldn't get out of it easily. I was already beginning to regret that.

I had left the house feeling not the least bit horny, and here I was, my 2nd patient of the day, and I had that familar flushed feeling in my stomach.

I realized suddenly that I was standing there with Norman's cock in my hand and I had been standing there way too long for it to be even close to appropriate!

I looked up at his face, so nice looking. I felt the first flood of moisture between my legs, I couldn't stop it, I couldn't hold back, I honest to god had a baby orgasm right then!

Norman just looked at me, that same look on his face, the expression didn't change but he knew! I released my grip on him, I had actually squeezed him as it hit me, and he had started to grow in my hand, out to a good 7" now.

"I am so sorry!" I managed to stammer, my shakey voice doing nothing to hide my sudden flush of embarrassment. "I don't know what came over me!"

Norman just grinned and said, "No Problem! You can do that anytime!" That just made me turn completely Scarlet, I took a deep breath.

I managed finally to compose myself, thinking "Damn, this guy has my number!"

"I need to do the Prostate exam." I told him, using my best bedside tone of voice, still having an inner struggle to control myself.

"Sure," he said, and slid off the edge of the table and turned around, opening his legs.

I pushed the gown up over him, looking at his nice smooth hairless buttocks. No way could I miss those huge testicles hanging down. I also noticed the sac had snugged up, and his erection was even larger.

I lubed up my gloved finger, and carefully inserted, pressing forwards against the gland. His cock pulsed with each motion, then ejected a small amount of clear fluid. "Nice and healthy," I thought, still fighting crazy visions and the almost overwhelming urge to reach out and grab him and shove his cock in my mouth, just bury myself in him!

I managed to withdraw, told him to get dressed, everything was fine, and rushed out of the office to the staff bathroom. I had my hands in my crotch before the door swung all the way closed, and was orgasming in throes. "What the hell is wrong with me?" I thought as my stomach churned.

I managed to get myself reasonably together, wiped myself clean and washed up. Norman was fully dressed, sitting on the edge of the table when I walked back in and handed him his charts.

He gave me that nice smile, I was relaxed now, I smiled back.

"I hope you won't think me forwards," he said. "But may I ask you to a nice dinner with me this evening?"

I started to mumble something about not dating patients, my mind was still not in check.

"I know you are widowed now, I am single too, what is the harm?" he said, with that same steady gaze.

I opened my mouth to say "Thank you, no!".

"OK!" came out.

We set a time, and he left with a soft, "Thanks!"

I smiled and then it hit me!

How did he know I was now a widow?