Starting Over

Story Info
A first encounter with a Domme.
2.7k words
4.39
15.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been two months now since I became single again for the first time in thirteen years. The transition hasn't been the easiest of processes, but, life goes on as I keep getting told and I need to move on for the sake of my own sanity.

So, with this in mind, I hit the good old 'net and scoured a few swingers and singles sites. I'm not really looking for dating as such, but I do need someone to help relieve my frustration. The trouble with all of these sites is that the ratio of women to men is about 1:5 so the women are, as always, in the driving seat. Anyhow, after a week or two of sending messages to likely candidates, I finally arranged to meet with Rowena at a quiet pub just outside town.

Prior to meeting, we had exchanged messages and spoken on the phone and she had told me that she's quite dominant and that suited me as I am keen to further explore my sub side. I had only seen a photo of her face before meeting but, on her instruction, I had sent her a good few photos of my body, so she knew exactly what she was getting. Thus, it wasn't without some anxiety that I looked forward to us meeting.

I parked my car in the pub car park and walked into the garden. It was five in the afternoon and the weather was pleasant for late September and there was no mistaking the shock of red hair that my eye was drawn to as I scanned the tables. Of the eight or so tables in the garden, only four were occupied and Rowena had chosen one well away from the occupied ones. I took a second to view her form from behind before approaching her. She was dressed in a simple white blouse, slender shoulders tapering to an even more slender waist. Below the waist was a black skirt, pulled taut across her buttocks as she sat on the bench. I approached and she turned to look up at me, smiling and squinting against the low sun.

"Rowena?" I asked, smiling back to her

"Leigh?" She replied

I was pleased that the photo she had sent me was a recent one and I wasn't disappointed, her red lips returned quickly to the familiar pout that I had become accustomed to from her picture. Her green eyes were gently creased at the edges and, as I looked down, I could see an impressive cleavage between the unbuttoned fabric of her blouse.

"Take your glasses off please, I want to see your eyes." She said, firmly.

Without hesitation, I removed the dark Oakley's from my face and slid them into the pocket of my shirt.

"Can I get you a drink?" I asked

"No, thankyou. But you can get some ice in this one." A hint of a smile.

She handed me her glass, looked like coke, and I noticed the bright red lipstick around the rim. I walked into the bar and had the girl behind the counter put some ice in Rowena's coke, ordering a second one for myself. I paid and returned to the garden, placing the glasses on the table and moving to take a seat opposite Rowena.

"Sit here." She patted the bench beside her. "Now," she continued as I sat as instructed "have you done as I asked?"

I thought back to her email, confirming our meet, where she had instructed me to make sure that I was freshly shaved and I was to wear nothing beneath my jeans. Those jeans were also to be zip fly and not buttons.

"Of course," I replied, starting to feel a little nervous.

"Good, I will be checking shortly." She didn't look at me as she took a sip from her glass, leaving more lipstick on the rim.

We spent the next half hour chatting, just the usual getting-to-know-you chit chat, during which I was aware that she was slowly shifting closer to me. After ten to fifteen minutes, I could feel her thigh pressing against mine. The chat got a little more sexy at that point and we discussed boundaries and what I would or would be prepared to do -- I was offering to be her sub after all. I told her that I couldn't think of anything off the top of my head that was off limits, a comment which raised a wry smile from her blood red lips.

"So, anything goes?" She asked, her right hand dropping beneath the table and resting on my thigh.

"Anything." I stated, sounding more confident than I felt, although my cock was beginning to stir, both as a result of her hand being in close proximity and in anticipation of what might be to come. I nervously looked around the garden as I felt her finger tips trace the outline of my stiffening member through the thick material of my jeans. I noticed that two of the tables had now been vacated, leaving a table of three men and a woman in office clothes directly in front of us about ten yards away. The other table, slightly further away to our half right was taken by a couple in their mid to late twenties, deep in conversation, gazing intently at each other.

I felt the zip of my fly being dragged down and the cool air rush into the opening. I'm fairly sure I gasped out loud as I felt the breeze against the sensitive and now exposed flesh of my semi erect penis. I wondered if I might be now visible to the table opposite as I felt Rowena's fingers slip into the open fly of my jeans, her warm fingers closing around my cock and fully pulling it free of its denim enclosure. I looked at her and saw her smirk as her fingers slid back inside, cupping the smooth skin of my scrotum.

"Very good" She smiled, dragging her fingernails across the soft skin, careful to pull my balls outside of my fly as she removed her hand.

I was now getting more nervous, sitting in a public garden, with other people present, my cock and balls exposed to anyone who happened to glance in the right direction. I was excited, but aware that this could go very horribly wrong at any moment. Rowena's hand came back above the table, closing around the glass of coke in front of her. I was unsure what to do now, sitting there, exposed, should I zip up? Should I just take a drink as though nothing was going on? I moved my hand, I figured the best thing to do would be to at least cover up.

"No." She said firmly, you will keep your hands above the table.

She spoke a little too loud for my liking and I noticed the office woman looking round at us, I hoped that the table top was blocking her view and I convinced myself that it was.

Rowena reached into her handbag and retrieved a pack of cigarettes, taking one from the packet and offering them to me. I took one and placed it between my lips. Going back to her bag, she got out her lighter and turned to me as if to light me up. She purposely dropped the lighter on the ground between us, it fell silently into the grass beside my feet. I went to pick it up, but was stopped by Rowena's hand on my arm. She shifted herself away from me and bent down, her head and shoulders dipping below the table. As she felt for the lighter, I felt her warm mouth fully engulf my exposed cock, making me gasp aloud once more. I quickly looked around as Rowena's head bobbed twice on my now fully hard shaft, her tongue swirling around the head. The woman opposite now was in no doubt about what was happening, I watched as she dipped her head to see under our table, nudging her colleague beside her. I'd be very surprised if I didn't blush at this point.

Rowena returned to the upright position, firmly clasping the fallen lighter in her hand. She lit her and my cigarettes as cool as ice. I took a long draw and exhaled slowly, catching the glance of the woman opposite, relieved to see her smile knowingly rather than reaching for a phone to call the police. Rowena took a draw on her cigarette, held elegantly between fore and index fingers, the smoke being exhaled through those beautiful lips. I looked down, she'd left a ring of bright red around the base of my now softening penis. My penis which was now glistening from her saliva in the fading sunlight.

"Now, you can taste me." Rowena stated, seemingly locking eyes with the woman at the next table. "You can put your fingers in me and then I want to watch you lick them clean." She turned her head to me slowly.

I complied again, my left hand dropping below the table, her legs parted gently as I ran my finger tips along her stocking clad thigh. I felt the lacy top of her hold-ups and beyond it, the soft, warm flesh of her thigh. I slowly let my fingers wander higher, not wishing to rush this experience, the heat from her groin increasing as I got closer to the top of her leg. I smoked nonchalantly as my fingers brushed against the damp lips of her soft, freshly shaved pussy. Her thighs parted further to give me greater access, I could see the woman opposite adjusting her position to be able to see what was going on as I turned my wrist, slipping two fingers deep inside her. She was very wet and the heat felt as though it would burn me. I saw her eyes roll in her head as I pumped my fingers deep into the gluey wetness of her cunt, parting them slowly to open her as I withdrew. A little self-consciously, I lifted my fingers to my mouth and licked them clean, the office woman now staring open mouthed. She saw me looking and blushed, looking away quickly, engaging herself back into the conversation at her own table.

I was aware that I was rapidly stiffening again, the initial embarrassment now turning firmly to excitement. I had always been turned on by the idea of outdoor games, but always imagined that it would be somewhere slightly more private. I was relieved to see the younger couple to our right get up to leave, the audience was reducing.

"I think we need more drinks." Rowena whispered, "Perhaps you should make yourself decent before you go though."

She let me struggle to get my hard on back into my trousers, careful not to catch the zip on anything important as I dressed myself before standing up. The office woman grinned at me as I passed her table, heading into the building and the bar. I looked at my watch as I got to the door, it was now gone six pm and the light was fading quickly. It would be fully dark in another hour, god knows what she had in mind for then. As I returned from the bar, I noticed that the office workers had departed, leaving us alone in the garden, now the only risk would be if anyone else arrived and decided to sit outside or, if anyone came out from the bar to smoke. I looked over to Rowena, she held her hand up for me to stop and then motioned that I should unzip before walking back to the table. I thought briefly about her instruction, quickly looking around to make sure that there really was nobody else in the garden with us. Two cars moved away from the car park as I placed the two glasses on an adjacent wall. Taking a deep breath, I lowered the zip of my jeans and looked again to Rowena. She mimed taking myself out of my fly again and I shook my head in disbelief, but complied nonetheless. So there I was, stood in the garden of the pub, the lights on the wall illuminated above me, clearly visible to anyone in the garden or car park. As I looked beyond the car park, I noticed that I was also clearly visible to anyone on the main road. I dismissed this as the traffic was moving very quickly and it's unlikely that anyone who did see would actually have the time to register exactly what they were seeing. And that was a man, carrying two glasses, with his knob hanging out. On a Wednesday.

As I got back to the table, before I could sit down, Rowena grabbed my now completely flaccid penis and sucked it deep into her mouth, her tongue licking my balls as she easily accommodated my deflated length. Of course, being deep in her hot, wet mouth, it didn't stay deflated for long, I didn't have chance to put the glasses on the table, she grabbed my ass in both hands and moved my hips for me, fucking me with her mouth, taking my now rock hard cock deep into her throat at each stroke. I threw my head back and closed my eyes in ecstasy as she fellated me, her saliva running freely down my balls, I wouldn't be able to handle much more of this. I was trying hard not to spill any of the drinks I still held, I was aware that my legs were now trembling as her pace increased, my cock growing ever harder in her welcoming mouth. She moved her head back, concentrating on the head of my cock, one hand cupped and gently squeezed my balls, the other dropped to her blouse, unbuttoning it all the way. I watched, transfixed as she opened her blouse, reaching under it to scoop her breasts from her black, lacy bra. Her tits were perfectly round, a good C cup I would suggest, she teased each of her nipples to full erection as she continued sucking hard on the head of my cock. I felt her hand reach deeper into the fly of my jeans, her finger probing beyond my scrotum, picking up some of her saliva on the way. She drew me deep into her mouth once more as I felt her finger gently, but insistently penetrate me. She slowly pushed it deeper inside me, her throat constricting around the head of my cock as I felt her first knuckle pass through my sphincter. She was humming softly as the second knuckle entered, the vibrations of her throat transmitting to my ready-to-burst cock.

I felt the air on my wet cock as she backed off, looking up at me as her spare hand closed around my shaft. Our eyes locked as she wanked me, her saliva the lubricant as her hand squeezed and ran the length of my shaft. Her finger fucked me slowly and deeply in time with her hand. I was looking into her eyes, looking at her tits, concentrating on the sensations emanating from my groin and I knew then that I was not going to be able to do anything about this. She felt my cock twitch, felt my ass squeeze her intruding finger and, with a final long stroke of my cock, I erupted onto her waiting chest. She continued fucking me slowly, continued stroking my cock, milking every drop of semen from me onto her perfect tits. I couldn't stop my legs shaking, I dropped both glasses onto the grass either side of my feet. My whole body shuddering and bucking at her touch as she milked stream after stream of cum from my balls, spattering the pale skin of her breasts.

When she was satisfied that there was no more, she let go of my cock, wiping a stray blob of cum onto my leg and then withdrew her finger from my ass. I watched in amazement as she adjusted her cum covered tits back into her bra and buttoned up her blouse. My semen immediately seeping through, creating wet patches across her chest. As I put myself away, I noticed a car in the car park, the driver's seat occupied, something that I hadn't seen earlier. Office woman was readjusting her clothing, her eyes reduced to narrow, lust filled slits as she fired the engine and drove quickly out towards the main road.