Starting Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To the surprise of the resort staff, ALL units were filled. They even had requests for extra units, a waiting list in case someone didn't show. Those people on the waiting lists had reservations nearby and would spend much of their time at Ocean Breezes or Sea Breezes during the day and early night. This would result in higher sales of liquor and food.

After Andy had all his tenants in their rooms and settled, he wandered next door to see Tiff and her family. When he found them they were all in the office still checking in late arrivals. He walked behind the counter and said, "Hi guys. I have all my guests settled in. Is there something I can do to help over here?"

Don finished talking to the guest he was checking in and turned to Andy with a smile. He said, "Nope. I just checked in the last guest over here. Now all we have to do is wander around and make sure things are going well. I have a feeling that's gonna be a lot of work in itself."

"Yeah, probably. I don't know how demanding these folks will be. Even as small a resort as I have we occasionally have someone that complains constantly and wants this, that, or something else unreasonable. I just hope we don't have trouble with drunks or rowdies."

"Yeah. The promoters promised me they were mostly self policing as far as rowdiness goes, at least as far as unwanted advances go. They have a strict "No means No" policy and will expel guests that are too pushy and don't take no for an answer. They were a little more unclear about how they handled, or even if they would handle, drunks who became obnoxious or destructive."

"Well, I guess I'll walk back home and see what's going on over at Sea Breezes then. If you need me for anything call."

Don said, "Ok. The same goes for us. If you need a hand let us know. I know we promised a lot of extras for a charge so I expect to keep the laundry and maids working pretty heavily. The promoters warned me there would be a lot of requests for linen changes and towels."

Tiffany turned a little pink when her father told Andy about the potential linen requests. As Andy turned to leave she grabbed his hand and said, "Dad, I think I'll hang with Andy for a while. I have my cell if you need me. We'll make a circuit through the dining room, bar, and pool area before we go over to his place."

The action in the restaurant and bar was normal for any establishment serving food and liquor in town. Perhaps the patrons were dressed more revealingly but that was the only difference Andy could see. When they left the bar area and walked out onto the pool deck he stopped in shock momentarily. Almost everyone in the pool or hot tub was naked. There were several couples slowly dancing to the music or just cuddling and fondling each other.

Andy heard Tiffany snort and snicker when she saw him adjusting himself. She leaned toward him and whispered in his ear, "Looks like taking care of the guests isn't the only thing you have that's going to be hard this week."

Andy laughed back at her and said, "Yeah, but I expected both of those problems. I just hope everything doesn't get too hard and cause me problems I can't handle."

To his surprise Tiffany turned slightly toward him and cupped his cock. She whispered, "Well, if you find you need help handling some of your hard problems keep me in mind. I suspect I'll need some help from time to time too."

Andy looked at Tiffany and just shook his head. He said, "Yeah, I think this is a great moneymaker, but I can see it causing several problems. Speaking of problems, did you have problems with the help when you told them about this week? Also, do you expect any of the help to, uh, cause problems with the guests or maybe be tempted to fraternize too much or something?"

"We did have a couple who refused to work the convention. There are also a couple of the maintenance men I worry about. They are rough looking and don't treat the female employees the best. I hope they don't get into trouble with the guests. Over all I don't expect problems that way though."

As they walked through the crowd a few spoke to Andy and Tiffany. Most just ignored them and went on with whatever or whoever they were doing. The young couple strolled hand in hand slowly toward Andy's resort. They passed three couples making love in the bushes during their trip. Each of the couples had a small audience and Andy and Tiffany watched for a short time also.

One of the three couples making love was on Andy's property. When they stopped to watch them Tiffany gasped and stared at the man. The woman was moaning and begging him to fuck her. She was clawing at his back and madly thrusting her hips up toward him trying to drive more of his monstrous cock into her pussy. From what they saw his cock must have been at least nine inches long and as big around as Tiffany's wrist.

When he finally pulled Tiff away Andy could tell her voyeurism had aroused her. Her nipples were tenting her top and he thought he could see a wet patch in her crotch. He didn't know what he thought about that. He was highly aroused, also. Andy had been thinking about trying to get closer to Tiffany hoping she might be a potential wife. Now he wondered. Was she a big cock slut? Would she be trustworthy if he did make a move on her? They had been heading that direction and now he wondered if that would be the right road for him to take. He sure didn't want another fiasco like his first marriage turned into.

By the time they arrived at the pool area Tiffany's face lost its glazed look. Her nipples were still hard and her neck was flushed. She looked over at Andy and said in a wavering voice, "Damn, that was one monstrous cock. My first boyfriend had one like that. He was rough with it like that man seemed to be and hurt me most of the time when we made love. Well, I don't really think we made love. He wanted sex and more or less took it. He fucked me. I had some great orgasms with him but they just weren't worth the pain and soreness I had afterwards. I sometimes hurt for two or three days after. I don't ever want something like that again."

"You sure seemed excited while we were watching him nail her. I thought you were maybe wishing that you were underneath him."

"Oh, hell, no. Yeah, I watched them for a moment. What really got my motor running was watching the two couples in the bushes behind them making love. They weren't fucking like the guy with the big cock. I thought about how it would be with you."

Tiffany tried to pull away when she realized what she said. Andy had too good a hold on her hand however and she couldn't get away. She turned her head and blushed but didn't resist when he pulled her to his chest in a tight embrace.

"Ok, Tiff, I get it. I got aroused watching everything as well. I have to admit I've been thinking about you and me but I also have to admit I am a little gun shy. I don't think I could live through another mess like I faced with Paula. In almost every way possible I'm better off because she died. Don't get me wrong here, I could never have killed her and I am sorry she is dead, but financially, and perhaps emotionally, I am better off this way. I could have and would have done some serious bodily harm to my ex-friend Harold if I had caught them that evening though. There you have it. I'm better off he died in the accident because I might be in jail right now for beating his ass. I almost got prosecuted for involuntary manslaughter for causing the accident because I was chasing them. I still don't know why the prosecuting attorney decided not to prosecute me, but I'm thankful every day he didn't.

"If we ever become a couple you need to know I will not put up with you screwing around and you need to know I'll probably have problems with trust for a while."

Tiffany looked up at Andy and smiled. He could tell she was still tense but she seemed to be relaxing somewhat. She said, "I think I understand, Andy. I don't like the idea of you being jealous or checking up on me but I understand why you might feel the need to do that. If we become a couple I guarantee I will never cheat on you. I've seen what that does to couples that were friends of mine and I don't want any part of that."

Andy smiled at Tiffany and released his hold on her. He looked around before he said, "Well, I suppose we should finish our rounds here. After this week is over I think we need to go out on a date and see how we party together."

As they anticipated the next week was much busier than a run of the mill week with regular guests. The good thing about the week though was the huge profits they made on liquor sales and food items. They also increased their profits by providing daily linen service and room cleaning. It seemed many of the guests did not want to leave the premises because that cut into the time they could spend swinging. The profit on liquor and food sales was almost as much as they made renting the rooms.

The promoter was also pleased with the two resorts and the way they worked together. Before the week ended they had signed contracts for a fall retreat, Christmas, and New Years for the current year plus the same for the following year.

After the second year with the swingers organization Andy decided to expand his resort. He contracted for and built a new building with eight one-bedroom condo's upstairs and 4 two-bedroom condos downstairs. On the ocean side of the new construction he built a new three-bedroom condo on the ground floor for himself. Above his condo was an observation deck with privacy so guests could sunbathe nude even during the non-swinging part of the season.

Andy and Tiffany did decide they were a couple and married. They both insisted on an iron clad pre-nuptial agreement however and had their attorney write up an operating agreement for the respective resorts. Ocean Breezes handled the reservations and operation of both resorts.

Tiffany, Andy, and their three children lived in the new condo he built when he expanded. During the time the swingers were in residence their children stayed with Tiffany's parents in their house two lots south of their resort. After they finished college the children began working in the business with their parents and eventually took over the operation.