Starting Over

Story Info
Romantic erotic story of sexy older couple.
22.7k words
4.5
14.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is work of fiction. If you are offended by sexually explicit material, or, are under the age of 18 years, read no further. No part of this material can be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the express permission of the author.

Prologue

Chapter 1

Sophie breathed a sigh of relief as she heard Jack close the front door, and listened as David's Mustang roared off down the track toward the main road. It had been a long three weeks, but now they had the house to themselves and she and Jack had a lot of catching up to do. Sophie heard Jack down in the kitchen tidying away David's breakfast dishes. She stretched languidly across the middle of their big bed. It was still early, too early for the domestic routines that always followed his infrequent visits. She got out of bed and stretched, catching sight of herself in the full-length mirror. Her 5 foot 4 inch, latino, dusky-skinned body was looking pretty damn good, she thought, as she went through some limbering up exercises. Her waist was trim, her small breasts well rounded and pert, and her ass as firm as ever, the cheeks split by a flimsy,almost not there thong . She picked up her kimono, pulled it on and went back to bed.

Jack came back up the stairs carrying two cups of coffee.

"Morning, hon," he said as he placed the coffees on the night table.

"Morning," she replied.

She pushed herself up into a sitting position. He sat on the side of the bed beside her and she leaned in to kiss him. The kiss was returned passionately, his tongue probing deeply into her mouth. Sophie broke off and pushed him gently away and picked up her coffee. It was good and strong and hot, and went a long way to easing that slightly fuzzy feeling brought on by last night's going away party. She looked across at Jack as he went over the en-suite bathroom and listened as he brushed his teeth. Sophie watched him come out of the bathroom, wrapping his dressing gown around his lithe athletic body and crossed to the bed. He was incredibly attractive and made no effort to hide it. She recognised that 'You know what I want and I know what you want' smile, but quickly arose, slipping teasingly out of his reach.

Sophie entered the shower, slowly removing the kimono wrap and letting it fall to the floor. She was intensely aware that her husband's eyes were following her every move. With a sly smile in his direction, she taunted him by bending forward from the hips and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of the thong, presenting her neat bum to his gaze, knowing that this would cause his prick to harden. Sophie was in love with Jack, but she lusted after his long, thick cock. She shimmied her butt as she stepped out of the thong and remained bent from the hips, stealing a glance behind her to see if this was having the desired effect on Jack. Sure enough, Jack's dressing gown showed a distinct bulge and she knew that if she didn't get into the shower soon he would discard it and take her there and then, bending over the shower stall. A second glance turned into a prolonged look when she realised that he had opened the gown and was gently stroking his erection, bringing it to the full hardness she loved.

"More than enough to fill me", she thought. To prolong the tease she slid a hand between her legs and ran a fingernail down the crack of her ass cheeks. The knowledge that she was turning Jack on was also turning her on. She realised that she was becoming wet and could feel the moisture on her fingers as she moved her hand to and fro along her ass. With a smile she transferred some of her pussy juices to her fingers, and moved her hand to her smooth ass-hole which reacted as she knew it would, immediately relaxing, allowing her probing fingers to pass beyond the sphincter muscle and into the hot, dark recess. One, two and then three fingers disappeared into her ass. With a moan, she realigned her fingersand slid them slowly deeper as the juices continued to flow from her soaking pussy. Her sphincter was now fully relaxed and the fourth finger went in and joined the others with ease. Full on anal sex was nothing new to Sophie. She and Jack had indulged in this from the start, when Sophie had had a particularly heavy period and was desperately in need of a fuck. At that time she and Jack were anal virgins, but her need was so great that when she pushed her ass at his prick he needed no second bidding. The memory of that first time stimulated her further and she moved her hand a little more quickly as she became more and more turned on. This wasn't masturbation, Sophie realised, she was actively, wantonly fucking herself in the ass.

Still bent at the waist she turned slightly and bent even further, thus displaying to Jack all that she was doing to herself. With a start she realised that Jack had quietly crossed the room and had moved their camcorder onto a nearby table. The camcorder was attached to the TV and now was reproducing her finger fucking in close up detail. Jack was back on their big bed, his dressing gown cast aside and was working hard on his cock which by now was as big as she had ever seen it; fully erect, towering away from his lower belly, looking for all the world like a purple headed missile about to take flight. The mushroom head was engorged seemingly to the point of bursting and she noted with pleasure that he had forced on one of the smaller cock-rings she had bought for him and the rest of his prick was rapidly swelling, leaking pre-cum like a dripping tap. The sight of Jack alternately stroking and then quickly gripping and working his cock hard, combined with the live action replay on the TV was more than enough to push Sophie to the edge of orgasm, her clitoris screaming for attention. Her free hand, which she had been using to keep some semblance of balance, moved to her sopping smooth pussy and she inserted three fingers harshly,using her thumb to massage her aching clit. The sensations peaked and With a loud shriek she came hard, falling to her knees and tumbling into a black void where every sense was multiplied ten-fold. When she regained her composure she realised that Jack had also climaxed the trail of cum that was now streaked across the bedroom floor telling it's own story.

When she was at last able to stand, Sophie crossed to the washbasin. An evil thought ran through her mind. Fuck the shower, she thought as she washed her hands and then leaned over to wash her pussy and her ass-hole, she looked up and saw her reflection in the mirror. She was flushed, hot and, she realised, still incredibly horny. This fitted in very nicely with the plan that was beginning to take shape in her mind. She became aware that Jack had moved in behind her.

"That was the most fantastic sight I have ever seen " he said, "the sight of you fucking yourself was just unbelievable".

Quietly, he took a soft towel off the heated towel-rail and draped it around her lower body, gently patting dry the recently washed areas. Sophie took his hand and led him to the bed. An early end to their activities did not form part of her plan and she realised she would have to rethink a part of it if she was to be successful. She smiled to herself as she thought of a way. Just a few well-chosen words would suffice and she could leave the rest to his imagination....

Chapter 2 (in which the tease continues and leads to its wanted conclusion).

Sophie sat quietly for a moment and then said with a smile, "Jack, you ain't seen nuthin' yet, I want you to use some of that new massge oil around my pussy and asshole". Jack moved to Sophie's dressing table and removed the oil from the top drawer. He returned to the bed and then as if remebering something, went into the en-suite shower room and came back with a jug of hot water. He dropped the tube into the jug and allowed it a couple of minutes to warm up. Having taken the now warmed tube from the jug, he removed the domed top and squeezed a small amount into the palm of his right hand.

"Roll over, hon," he said quietly in the deep husky voice that Sophie recognised as meaning that Jack was becoming increasingly turned on. She did as she was asked and turned onto her tummy, presenting the twin globes of her ass to his gaze. Jack's cock began to re-assume it's fully erect state and the small, tight cock ring began to tighten it's grip. Sophie felt the warm oil at the base of her spine as Jack allowed it to trickle from his palm. Now that it was warm it had taken on a heady, incredibly sexy aroma and this immediately went to her head.

She remembered that it had been Jack's idea to try this new product and when he brought it home, she had put it in her toiletries drawer and all but forgotten it.

She felt a warm, no, hot tingling sensation as the oil found its way between her ass cheeks, into her anus which was still distended slightly from her earlier ministrations. As more of the oil found its way into her ass-hole she found the sensations it was causing increasing her need to be fucked hard. Some of the oil seeped past her ass to her labia and into her vagina and this too was warming up, increasing her needs even further. Jack had been tending to the distribution of the oil about her ass cheeks and she felt his fingers massaging the triangle at the base of her spine. The middle finger of his right hand now slid between her cheeks and found the rosebud that was her anus. A little gentle pressure and the finger slid in easily and was quickly joined by a second. Gently he began to finger-fuck her. Sophie's hips rose from the bed automatically, striving to increase the depth of his penetration. Jack's left hand slid around her left leg and copied the actions of his right in her hot wet pussy.

"Fuck me, Jack", she said, "Give it me", "Give it to me hard". Jack removed his fingers and grabbed her hips, pulling her up onto her knees and she dropped her forearms adopting the doggie position they both loved. "Wait," said Jack, getting up off the bed, his big cock swaying heavily as he moved. He quickly crossed the room and came back with the camcorder, which he re-positioned on Sophie's dressing table.

A profile picture of Sophie in the classic provocative pose swam into view on the TV. He returned to the bed and Sophie.

More oil, trickled down from the base of her spine. Jacks hands went to her breasts and he massaged them lovingly. The heavy sensations in her breasts and pussy, the TV picture and the perfume of the oil combined to make a proper fuck essential.

"Now Jack " she pleaded, "Now" Jack removed his left hand and transferred some of the oil to his prick and he too felt the full effect of the oil. With no more than a slight pull on her hips his cock entered Sophie's wet cunt, sliding in to his full length. A series of hard, slamming, full length strokes, followed by short gentle strokes. By using this routine they could prolong the act for as long as either one wanted. Jack had reckoned without the full effects of the oil however, and after just a couple of minutes he felt his balls contracting, rising to the point of no return. Sophie sensed this as well and she felt her own orgasm approaching like an express train, threatening to overtake her, but the oil was making her want more.

"In the ass, hon" she shouted, " I want you to come in my ass"."Now."

She felt Jack's rampant cock slide from her pussy and plunge into her ass. Where his cock had been she now put her own hand, plunging her entire fist into her hot sweaty sex, her thumb working hard on her screaming clit. Jack continued his pounding action into Sophie's ass as she frigged herself senseless. They came simultaneously, Sophie with a scream, Jack with a bellow and the world stopped for both of them as they crashed through the barriers which are neither pleasure nor pain. Within minutes they were both asleep, in the middle of the big bed, exhausted by their efforts.

The camcorder clicked to standby as the tape ran out.

Chapter 3 (In which Jack is introduced to a different Sophie and a little bdsm).

Much later, Sophie awoke and prepared a light lunch and took it, along with a bottle of wine, upstairs. She woke Jack and they indulged in a bedroom picnic. After tidying the bed, she took the tape from the camcorder, and replaced it with a fresh one. Jack crossed to the shower and turned on the water at full pressure and stood luxuriating in the heat that permeated through his body, standing so as to present a back view to Sophie. He was fully aware his butt was firmly muscled and was a constant turn on to Sophie just as her ass was to him. After a few minutes he became aware of her presence in the shower behind him, the bush of her pubic hair pushing into his upper thighs. She was gyrating her hips against his butt and he felt the beginnings of another erection.

"Hi, sexy," she whispered huskily in his ear, circling her arms around his waist and playfully grabbing his hardening cock. He turned and they kissed long and hard, their tongues searching and battling, seeking out the deepest penetration. Finally they broke away and stepped apart, taking in the sight of each other. Tracing a line down Jacks neck with a fingernail, Sophie moved on to his hairless chest and to his right nipple. Taking it between the thumb and index finger of her left hand she squeezed it tightly, nipping it with pincer like movements. Her fingers nipped and relaxed, nipped and relaxed, and Jack felt his erection hardening, his cock growing as she had known it would. She placed her mouth over his left nipple and suckled on it before nipping gently with her teeth, moving her left hand down to his now full erection and teasingly stroking it from its base to its tip, tickling the cum-hole with a fingernail. Jack groaned and tried to increase the friction and the speed of the strokes, but Sophie was running this show and just chuckled without removing those sharp little teeth from his nipple. Sophie sank slowly to her knees as the hot water continued to beat down upon them. She took Jack's cock into her right hand and stroked it gently, lightly scratching the skin with her nails. His cock was now rampant and desperately in need of relief. Sophie's mouth provided the warm hole he was seeking and she brought her mouth down onto his cock taking in and massaging it with her tongue. Jack was now losing control and he wanted to fuck her mouth the way he had previously fucked her pussy and her ass. She pulled away and allowed his cock to fall from her mouth, before regaining it in her left hand and balancing it on her flattened tongue. He felt Sophie's right hand at the base of his cock and he knew he was about to cum yet again. He felt his balls tightening up and was ready to shoot his load down Sophie's throat when she firmly circled the base of his cock and squeezed hard. The feelings of immediate ejaculation died slowly away. "Not yet, hon, I've not finished yet", said Sophie.

She stood and turned off the water and threw him a bathrobe, taking one for herself at the same time.

"Put it on but don't fasten it" she said.

Similarly attired, she took his cock in her right hand and led him across the bedroom and up onto the bed where she had him kneel. He noted with surprise that she had stripped the duvet from the bed and that all that remained was one firm pillow and the bottom sheet. She leaned over and hit the record button on the camcorder's remote control. "Jack, I want you to close your eyes and remain just as you are." Her voice had taken on a more demanding tone now, one he was not familiar with, but he complied nonetheless. From his position he could place where Sophie was in the room as she stepped lightly around seemingly moving this and that. He heard the slight squeak of her dressing table drawer being opened and closed. Then silence. Total silence. He was tempted to open his eyes but decided to play along. This was a new game and he wasn't sure of the rules.

The silence seemed to go on for an age but finally he felt movement on the bed behind him. "Keep them closed for just another minute, hon" she said quietly in his ear.

He felt a scarf being draped across his eyes and then tied behind his head. It had to be a scarf since it smelled strongly of the perfume she habitually wore. He felt her hands move across his shoulders as she removed the bathrobe from his body. She removed the belt from the robe and pulled Jack's hands behind him. Quickly she tied his wrists together and tied them in turn to his ankles.

"They say the removal of one of the senses increases the efficiency of the others", he heard her say. "I want you to tell me what it is you think you feel, smell, taste or hear".

Immediately he felt a light touch down his spine and he squirmed at the lightness of the touch. He guessed it was a feather, in fact it was a blusher brush from her make-up kit. She moved in front of Jack and transferred the feather-like touch of the brush to his nipples. Jack had incredibly sensitive nipples and his squirming continued, a light pleasant torture. Sophie continued the subtle stroking as his cock grew larger still. The brushing stopped and then he felt a light scratching as if a needle were being lightly touched onto his left nipple. A more persistent pressure and a sharp quick pain replaced the scratching sensation. Jack squirmed yet again and he felt Sophie's lips kissing the nipple and the short, sharp pain was forgotten. The same light scratching was repeated on his right nipple and again the short, sharp, pain as the needle, if that's what it was, penetrated his sensitive skin then again he felt Sophie's warm caressing lips on his right nipple.

"A lot of pleasure, a little pain", she whispered. This was a side of Sophie he didn't know about. Jack felt Sophie's hands on his nipples, still tender from the needle treatment, gently nipping, and then something very cold being applied to them. Whatever it was it wasn't ice he thought, as it oozed down his chest. Then he caught the distinctive smell of strawberries and vanilla and realised it must be ice cream. This was confirmed when he felt the same cold substance on his lips. His tongue moved out to receive more of the ice cream, and he was duly rewarded. The ice cream treatment was repeated on his neck, on his chest, and those parts of his back that were accessible. Wherever the ice cream went it was followed immediately by Sophie's tongue seeking to remove that which she had strategically placed. He could feel Sophie's warm and naked body as she moved around him, but could do nothing in his trussed up condition. When he recognised the feel of her pubic bush being moved across his nipples he moaned loudly.

Quickly she unfastened the knotat his ankles leaving his hands still tied and the makeshift blindfold in place. She pushed him forward onto his chest. She placed the pillow under his hips, causing his buttocks to be raised off the bed. His rampant cock was again ready for action and stretched out painfully backwards between his legs, but Sophie wasn't ready to give him the relief he sought, she was enjoying this too much to end it just yet. Silence again. Sophie got down off the bed and Jack was left there alone in silence for about five minutes, wondering what was next. Then Sophie was back, her warm hands on his shoulders and his back, before moving down onto his tight buttocks. He felt the ice cream being applied to the base of his spine, felt it melting and trickling down his ass crack and finally dripping onto his cock. He again felt Sophie's tongue lapping up the ice cream, slowly moving down the cheeks of his ass. Her hands moved to his ass cheeks and he felt her spread them apart. Her tongue gently lapped around the tight hole of his ass and then it seemed that more ice cream was being pushed into his ass by her tongue. He bucked his hips up off the bed and she playfully slapped his bare buttocks. More ice cream, more tongue, until finally she had lubricated his ass sufficiently to get her tongue inside his ass-hole, probing gently as she sought to gain deeper entry. Sophie removed her tongue from Jack's ass and replaced it with a finger. She transferred her attentions to his hot throbbing cock; he wondered how long he would last before involuntarily let go, but still she persisted to tease his cock sucking ice cream from it, only to replace it with more of the same. "I am going to untie your hands but I want you to remain face down and please keep still, I don't want you finishing just yet". Sophie's voice broke through the roaring in his head as he fought to stop himself cumming.