Starting Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly and efficiently she removed the belt from around his wrists and threw it to the floor. Silence again and then the now familiar odour of the warm moisturising oil from earlier, its heady perfume filling the bedroom and taking them both onto a different plane where anything goes. Jack felt the warm oil being applied liberally to his buttocks and dribbled down between his ass cheeks. As with Sophie it seemed to collect around his ass-hole and Jack felt Sophie's fingers spreading his ass cheeks and probing gently before her middle finger was pushed firmly into his rectum. As he had seen her do to herself, the single finger was joined by a second and then a third. More oil followed to add to the lubrication as she finger-fucked Jack in the same manner as she had fucked herself. The attention of her fingers caused his sphincter to relax completely as she fucked him. Jack was writhing around the bed attempting to fuck the mattress, squirming in ecstasy.

Leaning forward slightly she untied the blindfold and said quietly, "Jack, open your eyes and tell me what you see and what you want". Jack opened his eyes and blinked. Sophie had turned down the lights so that the rest of the room was dimly lit with just a single spotlight shining down on them. The tell tale recording light of the camcorder was on but the TV was switched off.

He turned his head in Sophie's direction and saw that she had encased her trim body in a tight leather bustier. She had put on long thigh boots and was wearing a strap-on attached to a figure hugging pair of crotchless pants. Two power cords led away from the strap-on and Jack quickly realised that this was no ordinary strap-on but the one they had recently seen and joked about on a sex toys website. He remembered its construction. A leather harness with two vibrators attached to two dildoes, one short and fat and the other resembling a full size human cock. They had fantasised about its use. Obviously, Sophie had decided to take things to another level. He saw that she had inserted the short fat stubby dildo into her pussy when she put the harness on and now turned her vibrator on. Immediately a tremor shot through her body as the vibrator kicked in and she quickly turned the adjuster down to a more manageable pitch. Sophie poured more oil onto the protruding dildo and massaged its surface,soaking it with the lubricant. "What do you see, Jack".

"I see my wife, my lover and a wonderful woman who is going to fuck me".

"That's good then, I wasn't sure how you would react, but if you want me to fuck you as much as I want to fuck you, then its OK".

"It's more than OK" Jack responded, "Every time we have fucked I have always wondered what it must be like" Sophie's response was to oil up her fingers again and slide them back into Jack's ass. She resumed with a light finger fuck adding one finger at a time until she had all four fingers firmly placed. She increased the pressure of the fuck until she was back to her original speed and firmness, at the same time oiling the dildo, which stuck out from her lower belly. It was smaller than Jack's cock but Sophie hesitated, realising that that initial penetration might be difficult. Jack sensed her hesitation and he moaned,

"Just do it Sophie, do it to me, give me that big stiff cock".

She withdrew her fingers and before his sphincter could contract she placed the head of the dildo at the entrance to Jack's anus. With a gentle push it found its way slowly past the ring of muscle, which then contracted around it. Sophie continued to push the big dildo firmly into his ass. With a firm push she slid the dildo in to its full extent and Jack squirmed to accommodate the intrusion. She withdrew slightly and poured some more of the oil onto the shaft, using her hand to spread it liberally, before withdrawing some another inch or so, only the bulbous head remained inside Jack's ass. She pushed back in slowly and he responded by pushing his ass toward Sophie. She fucked Jack carefully and deliberately, taking her time, whispering her encouragement,

"Take it, Jack, take it all, come on baby, you're doing just fine"

Jack gasped out his reply,

"Do it to me Sophie, give me that big cock, fuck my ass with your big cock"

Jack's cock, restrained by the tight cock ring, was engorged hugely, deep purple veins rippling its surface, the head glowing from the strain.

Sophie's then turned on both of the built in vibrators. Immediately the tremors hit her and she felt herself near to cumming.

Jack, in turn was staggered by the effect of the vibrator on his prostate gland. The pre-cum started oozing from his cock as he became totally under the influence of the vibrators. The heady perfume of the oil and the ass fucking being so capably delivered by the woman he loved caused escalating sensations that drove him over the edge and his cock pumped its milky white cum explosively across the sheets below him. As Jack shot his load Sophie quickly withrew the dildo from his ass and cranked the vibrator on hers up to it's highest level and she shrieked in ecstacy as the high level intensity vibrations crashed around her clitoris. She came hard within seconds of Jack and collapsed alongside him, totally exhausted. The screams from both of them echoed around the bedroom. Later, the camcorder telltale light blinked off as Sophie reached over for the remote. She wound the tape back to the start. Maybe they could go for a real-time replay later....

Part Two: (How our heroes accidentally meet, lust at first sight).

Ch.1 Beginnings

Despite being physically exhausted from the efforts of the morning, Sophie and Jack did manage to get a walk in the hills, even if it was hours later than planned. A few food items and a bottle of wine packed into a rucksack had provided an afternoon picnic at a site overlooking the cool turquoise river flowing through the green wooded valley some 200 feet below. The site itself was known to only a few and was completely inaccessible by any other means than on foot. The couple relaxed, laying side-by-side, their hands barely touching, breathing in the clear air with the slight tang of pine and freshly cut grass carried along on the breeze.

As they lay in the long grass, each in their own world, they found themselves reminiscing about how this had all started...

Chapter 1 Jack's Story

After Jack's first wife died, he had become reclusive for a while. His life became centred on his work. As the majority shareholder and Chief Engineer of an Aircraft Engineering and Sales company out at the City Airport, he could reasonably spend most days and weekends at the office. His colleagues grew concerned as he became more grumpy and self-centred. He became a stickler for detail, far more so than the job required him to be and would severely discipline anyone who failed to come up to his own impossibly high standards.

At least, that is, until about a year after his wife's death, when he was involved in a minor traffic accident. On that bright summer's morning he had collided with an old open top MGB that had lost control after a front tyre blow out. On that day his life had changed forever. After both cars had stopped at the side of the road, Jack had rushed to make sure the driver was OK. He had found the driver of the MGB to be a stunning young woman. Her dark Latino looks had been an instant turn on. They exchanged names, addresses and phone numbers as was legally required. Jack then called a tow truck since, despite it only being a minor shunt, the MG had sustained steering damage that required attention. They chatted as they awaited arrival of the tow truck. Sophie, the MG driver, told him that she had been on her way to her studio and was running late. She ran an aerobics and dance studio and was dressed for the part, in a skimpy halter-top, tight shorts and a pair of impossibly white Nike trainers. Jack was completely smitten. He knew nothing of this woman and he wanted desperately to find out more. Whilst waiting for the tow truck, they told each other a bit about themselves. Sophie told him that she had recently separated from her partner and was living the life of a single woman. He found out that her parents had bought the house she lived in years before and she had inherited it after they had died.

Her ex partner, Ronnie, had had plans of his own for the house, and when she had arrived home early one afternoon, she had found a rep from a real estate company, talking to Ronnie about a suggested selling price. Since Sophie had no intention of selling her family home, the ensuing argument had been very short and very bitter.

The Latino blood in her veins had quickly fired up and she had literally thrown him out, along with his belongings. By evening not a trace of Ronnie had been left in the house and five years of her life were gone. Jack and Sophie's conversation had gone on for half an hour or so, but eventually the truck arrived. Jack offered to give Sophie a lift to the dance studio and to pick her up later in the day and take her home. After some discussion his offer was accepted. On the drive into the city he noticed that Sophie kept giving him little sideways glances when she thought he wasn't looking and the way she was squirming on the seat suggested that she was being turned on by something. When she leaned forward to pick up her purse from the floor he saw that she had pushed it well into her lap and the car had taken on a slight new aroma which he hadn't smelled for a while, that of a woman getting sexually aroused. This in turn had an effect on Jack, who felt the stirrings of an erection. He just hoped that she wouldn't notice the bulge that was forming in his trousers. To break the picture that was forming in his mind he asked for directions to the studio. He realised that she would soon be getting out and that he would have to wait until much later before he could see her again and experience the pleasure of having this incredibly sexy woman in the car with him. When they arrived at the studio, Sophie gave him a peck on the cheek and he felt her soft lips on his skin, and then she was gone. He watched as she walked over to the studio and unlocked the door. She turned and waved and went inside. Reluctantly, Jack shifted into reverse, turned away and drove to his office at the airport. At noon he got a call in his office. Sophie had a cancelled appointment and would he like to meet her for lunch? Checking his diary for the afternoon, Jack found he had nothing pressing and decided to take the rest of the day off.

'One of the good things about running your own business', he thought. He suggested a small bistro he had seen just around the corner from her studio. He arrived there half an hour later. Sophie walked in wearing an understated black tracksuit a couple of sizes too small. The zipper of the fitted jacket was open just enough to provide a view of her cleavage and her nipples were making their mark on the material, suggesting that she didn't wear a bra.

"I had to borrow this" she explained, "I don't think the management here would like what I was wearing this morning. I was in so much of a rush to leave home that I left my usual sports bag in the kitchen. I'm not very well organised, yet" Jack said that any man who didn't find that morning's clothes attractive was either blind, stupid or both; a compliment which Sophie blushingly accepted.

"Why, thank you kind Sir," she said, dropping a little curtsey. Lunch was a complete success and they spent the rest of the afternoon chatting, and continuing the exchange of personal information and experiences. Eventually, Sophie said, "About that offer of a lift home, do you think we could go now, only I have one or two things to do at home and I must make sure that the jeep will start. Since Ronnie left I haven't used it and I will need to get it going until the MG is fixed" Jack paid the bill and they left to walk back to car park near the studio. On the way along the street on that warm afternoon, her hand sought out his and they walked hand in hand to the car which had literally brought them together. They drove out of the city and into the countryside, heading for the foothills of the mountains some fifty miles out. Sophie's directions were clear and they arrived about an hour after leaving the city. As they turned off the main road onto the track leading to Sophie's house, Jack noticed an old, rusty horse shoe with some vicious-looking nails protruding from it. Rather than stop and move it immediately, he decided he would move it when he left. Something like that could cause punctures and his analytical mind decided that was probably the cause of the accident this morning. Sophie's house lay about a quarter mile along the track with no other houses in sight. It was a large colonial type of house and looked imposing in the late-afternoon sun. "Here we are then, home sweet home", said Sophie.

She was so obviously proud of the house.

"Well, don't just sit there", her voice cut into his thoughts, "Come in, and welcome to my home". Jack had been admiring the house and hadn't realised she had left the car, had opened the front door and was now standing in the porch with a welcoming smile on her face.

"I'll give you the grand tour later, she said." Taking his hand again, she led him into the main living room and waved at a chair,

"Sit down and make yourself comfortable." "I will be a few minutes, I must change out of this stuff and get it in the wash."

With a flashing smile she was gone. Jack heard her go upstairs and a couple of minutes later he heard the shower running. Silence for a while throughout the house and then,

"Get yourself a drink and would you mix me a very dry martini, 'I'll be down in a minute". "Oh, and find some music, would you" Jack took this as an invitation to look around the room in a little more detail. Drinks cabinet over there, a very dry martini for Sophie and a vodka coke for him. Looking around however, he could find no trace of a stereo or a TV for that matter. But, lying on a coffee table was a remote control with JVC on it, which obviously controlled something. Picking it up he pointed it in the general direction of where he would have installed a stereo. A pair of wooden doors in a floor-to-ceiling cupboard slid apart to reveal a widescreen TV and a powerful looking audio system. Stacked alongside the audio rig was a pile of CDs. Her library of CDs was almost a carbon copy of his own collection at home. They had already discussed music and found that they had broadly similar tastes, but the similarity between her collection and his was uncanny. He found a CD by Bruce Hornsby and put it on, and the strains of 'On the Western Skyline" rang out loudly across the room. Jack turned down the volume to a background level and returned to his seat. Another three of Hornsby's tracks played through and 'That's just the way it is' had just started when a pair of cool hands covered his eyes and he heard her say,

"Hi, guess who".

She kissed him on his neck. He turned and once again was stunned by her appearance. Sophie had taken on a new persona, in white blouse and a pair of Levi's that must have been sprayed on. She was barefoot and freshly scrubbed. She looked incredibly sexy A trace of an exotic perfume wafted from her body as she stooped and took her drink from the table. As Sophie crossed the room he followed her with his eyes. Every detail of her classic dancer's body was accentuated by the clothes she wore; the top three buttons on the blouse were unfastened, again revealing the cleavage he had gazed at since lunchtime. The outline of her nipples against the thin material of the blouse again revealed that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her ass and long legs were tightly encased in the jeans, and her small feet completed his picture of his idea of the perfect woman.

Part 2.

Chapter 2; Sophie's Story

Sophie Maxwell was running late, again. For the second day running, her alarm failed to go off and now, at the very time she should be arriving at the studio she was just waking up. "Shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT!" she cursed to herself, "I really must get something done about that bloody, bloody clock!" She leaped out of bed and crossed to the en-suite shower, turning on the water.

'No time for breakfast', she thought, 'but that's OK, I've got a quiet day for once and it is Friday.'

Despite being the boss of the studio she prided herself on her punctuality and dedication. She used the shower and emerged in a slightly better frame of mind, catching a glimpse of her dusky Latino body in the full length mirror, looking away again quickly as she thought to herself 'You've gained a couple of pounds there, girl, you need an extra work out today'. Sophie was a Service brat. Daddy had been a Commander in the British Royal Navy and had met and married a Brazilian ballet dancer whilst serving as Naval Attache in Rio De Janeiro. Sophie made her appearance a couple of years later, and when Daddy retired from the Navy, they had moved into this house in Western Canada. Her mother died shortly after they moved in and Sophie and her Dad lived on in splendid isolation. She got her degree in business studies at the age of twenty two, but her Mums influence of drama and dance had become so ingrained in her that a life on stage was what she had really wanted. Two years of touring was enough to change her mind about the life though and when Daddy suggested he set her up with her own dance studio, she was overjoyed at the thought. The business had been an immediate success and she was able to repay him the start up costs within two years. Success followed success and now she was the leading expert on all things to do with theatre, dance and aerobics in the city.

She tore around the house naked picking up this and that and finally threw on a crop top, white tanga briefs and a pair of shorts and white Nike trainers, before steaming out of the house and climbing into Daddy's old 'little bit of England' a battered old dark green MGB. She had inherited this along with the house and an old Willys Jeep. Despite travelling a hundred miles a day, the MGB remained fairly reliable. She drove quickly down the track toward the main road not realising that she had driven over a cast-off horseshoe complete with rusty nails, one of which had embedded itself in her right front tyre, which was now beginning to deflate. She turned left on to the main road to the City and quickly increased her speed up to the local limit, the stereo blasting out a tape of U2's 'I still haven't found what I'm looking for'.

Feeling distinctly better than she had an hour ago and now quite her normal self, Sophie was singing away loudly as she approached the on ramp of a road coming in on her right when the front tyre gave out with a loud bang. The MG swerved from lane three to lane one in less than a second as she lost control at the very point where the on ramp joined. A big dark grey Citroen was joining at that point and both cars finished up at the same place and same time. She heard rather than felt the sideswipe and then became aware that the Citroen was now behind her, slowing rapidly and she was drifting to the reservation at the side of the road. Unable to use her brakes, she fought the drift that would take her off the road and eventually came to a rumbling, vibration-filled standstill. As Sophie sat there shaking, the thought occurred to her that had the Citroen not been there to slow down her hard right drift that she could have been killed or at least seriously hurt. An accident had actually saved her life. The gods must surely be smiling on her today. The driver of the Citroen had left his car and was now rushing towards her. She continued to sit there, all of her fears about road rage becoming a reality. The other driver looked at her in amazement.