Starting Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you OK?" he asked, "Are you hurt?"

She admitted to an ache in her wrist but everything else seemed to be where it should be.

"I saw you from the on ramp in lane three so no problem. I accelerated to get out onto the road and there you were in lane one just as I hit the lane. I saw you had blown a tyre and I guess instinct took over so I put my car between yours and the kerb, it was the only thing I could think of..."

He stopped in mid sentence as he saw that she was smiling at him and crying at the same time.

"What is it?" he asked his eyes full of concern.

Sophie repeated to him the thought that she had had about an accident saving her life and then she started to laugh at the irony of the situation.

"Look", she said, "my name is Sophie Maxwell and if you'll forgive the shaky hands I'll give you my business card".

"I'm Jack Roberts" he replied handing her his card. "It looks like you'll need a tow-truck, hang on and I'll get one of my guys out to help." She turned and watched as Jack made his way back to car and took a cell phone from the glove box and made a call. Instead of being mad with her, he had taken the accident and the damage to his car so very well.

There was something about this man that made her feel gooey inside, or was it the result of the accident? Either way, she found the man to be quick thinking, sensitive and very sexy. His brown eyes and long brown hair gave no real indication of his age, but she guessed that he was probably a couple of years older than she was and she had always found older men more attractive. Yes, the gods were definitely smiling on her this morning. Jack came back and slid into the cramped confines of the MGB's cockpit into the passenger seat. They sat talking about this and that until the tow truck came along, when they had to vacate the car as it was winched up onto the truck's flat bed.

"Can I give you a lift into town", he asked, "I could drop you at your studio and then pick you up and drive you home this evening"

"I couldn't ask that of you", she said, "I live fifty miles away, so I know I would be causing all kinds of problems."

Jack smiled and just said "Look, in this car, fifty miles is nothing, its like driving an armchair, you'll see."

"Well in that case, I accept and thank you", she said. Jack and Sophie climbed into the Citroen and she sat and watched as he keyed in the security code into the keypad on the centre console. She watched as his long slim fingers danced across the keypad, and a series of wicked thoughts crossed her mind as she imagined those same fingers dancing across her body, touching and teasing her breasts, her stomach, and down to her pussy. Those fingers could probably work miracles she thought. She realised that she was becoming quite damp between the thighs and tried to drive the thoughts away but the more she tried, the stronger they became.

'Dammit', she thought, 'I'm going to bed this guy if I have to die trying.'

She smiled to herself as the irony of the situation again crossed her mind. She watched from the corner of her eye at the ease with which Jack handled the big car, the way the wheel slipped through those long slim fingers.... Shit, I'm at it again', she thought.

The damp patch between her thighs became even more noticeable and she cursed under her breath.

'What if he notices?' she thought, 'he can't help but see what is happening here'.

She leaned forward and picked up her purse and put it in her lap and squirmed in the seat, trying to ease the pressure in her pussy, which was becoming more turned on by the minute as her mind visualised all kinds of scenarios where she finished up naked with this man. Jack glanced over and asked where the studio was and Sophie gave him the directions. She realised that they were closer to the studio than she had thought and that she couldn't wait for tonight when he would take her home again. All too soon they arrived at the studio. Shifting sideways to get out of the car, she said,

"Thank you Jack, I'll see you later", Sophie was in a hurry to get into the studio and into the shower. She would have to cure this ache between her legs. "I'll pick you up at five", said Jack, "but if you want to get away earlier, or if you want to chat, give me a call, I have a fairly quiet day today"

Sophie turned and gave him a light kiss on the cheek,

"Thanks, Jack, thank you again"

She turned and walked across the path to her studio and unlocked the door and reset the security alarm to monitor the front door.

Knowing that she was on her own and unlikely to be disturbed for at least half an hour Sophie decided to take a shower, and was already stripping off the crop top as she turned on the water. As she waited for it to heat through, she removed the shorts she had pulled on earlier in her rush to get out of the house. She noticed the sweet warm aroma of a well-roused female as she took off her panties and she wondered if maybe Jack too had noticed.

'He must have done', she thought ' he could hardly miss that'.

She blushed at the thought as she stepped into the shower. Taking a sponge from the shelf she soaped it up and spread the soft shower foam across her body. Putting the sponge to one side she allowed the water to beat down on her neck. Her hands moved to slowly massage her shoulders and her small pert breasts.

Sophie found herself wondering again what his hands would feel like on her body. With a half smile, she allowed her hands to wander freely across her stomach. As if of their own volition they moved to her breasts, her fingers circling her hard nipples. They sent urgent messages directly to her clitoris which became erect and pushed its way out of its protective hood. Sophie fought back a desire to cum quickly and let her imagination run wild, seeing Jack before her, stroking his erection and imagined him getting harder by the minute.

Her hands traced a path back across her stomach, around her back and down across her sensitive ass-cheeks as she continued to imagine his hands stroking and kneading her butt before returning to her neatly trimmed pubic area, slowly seeking out all of her hot-spots and allowing each to become aroused. Sophie's hands finally arrived at that magic spot between her legs, touching her pussy lips, opening them slightly and gently stroking her now prominent clitoris. Sophie kept the picture of Jack in her mind, naked before her, touching her where her hands were. In the picture that had formed, her hands were his hands. She felt her juices flowing freely now; she desperately needed a fuck. She bunched her fingers together, her fingers now became his cock and he was slowly sliding it inside her aching pussy. She envisioned his cock as being long, hard and thick and he was fucking her hard, skilfully reaching those parts that so needed relief. Sophie heard herself saying 'Fuck me, Jack, Fuck me harder'. She imagined him cumming inside her and frigged her clitoris mercilessly with the knuckles of her thumb. Her breath was drawn in short, sharp gasps now as she tumbled toward that 'petit mort' that would bring the release she so desperately needed. With a shriek she came, collapsing to her knees as the hot water continued to beat down on her. Her senses having exploded in a prolonged orgasm, it was a while before she came down. As she was recovering the phone rang. She pulled on a robe and went out to the office to take the call, slightly angry that someone had interrupted her post orgasmic chill out period . Her 11.30 was cancelling. She thanked them for their consideration in calling and hung up. As Sophie's hand replaced the receiver, she had an impish thought and retrieved Jack's card from her purse. She hesitated for only a moment and then called the number on the card. When he answered she said,

"Jack, Its Sophie, could we meet for lunch?"

She could hear a jet aircraft starting up in the background and looked again at the card. 'Roberts Aviation Services' it read ' J. P. Roberts Chief Engineer.' She heard him say,

"Hold on a minute, Sophie, let me just close the window".

The noise on the phone died away to a muted roar as the aircraft taxied past his now closed window. She heard him shuffling papers on his desk and was greatly relieved when he came back on the line and said,

"I have nothing to do that can't wait, so yes, I would love to have lunch with you." Jack added that he remembered a small bistro just around the corner from her studio that he had passed on his way after dropping her off and driving over to the airport and suggested that they meet there. As Sophie again hung up the phone she thought,

'That's nice to know, he is as keen as me'.

She was also pleased that he had noticed the bistro, since it was the one that she used on a regular basis. The thought then occurred to her that she had nothing to wear. Her sports bag with a change of clothes was still in the kitchen were she had left it this morning in her mad dash to leave. All that she had in the place was someone else's tracksuit and that would be a bit small for her.

'Ah, Shit' she cursed, "Well, it will just have to do." The second realisation was that whilst she had no need for a bra except whilst doing her aerobics routine, panties were definitely required and the only pair she had with her were those which she had discarded and were now lying on the floor with the crop top and shorts. The spare panties she routinely carried were in the sports bag at home.

Going without underwear was not something she routinely did and the naughty thoughts started yet again as she pulled on the tracksuit bottoms. These were tight across the butt, she noticed, and the jacket with its nine inch top zip would need to be left open otherwise it would be just too obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. Sophie pulled the top over her head and shook her long black hair. It was still damp from the shower. She took one of the studio's hair driers and quickly blow dried her hair. The concentrated heat and the blast of air from the drier gave her hair a shaggy dog look when she stepped away and she quickly ran a brush through it. When she checked in the mirror she was not surprised to see that her hair had bushed out and now cascaded over her shoulders. From her purse she removed a small make-up kit and quickly applied the little that she needed. Her latino skin was still relatively flawless and she needed just a little mascara and lip gloss to complete the job. Sophie checked the results in the full-length mirror and was pleased with what she saw. So OK, the tracksuit was a little smaller than she would have liked and yes, even with the zipper at the neck all the way down her nipples protruded into the material of the jacket.

'At least I'll be able to get past the front door of the bistro.'She thought.

'Where does the time go,' she wondered as she locked up the studio and set the alarm system. She walked down the street, around the corner and toward the bistro. A group of teenagers whistled at her as they shot past on skateboards and whilst she disliked this behaviour, she was secretly pleased that a thirty something woman could produce the admiration of teenager boys. She arrived at the bistro and was immediately greeted by the maitre' d.

"Sorry, Miss Maxwell," he said, "we weren't expecting you".

Sophie turned on her brightest smile and said that it was OK and that she was meeting a 'Jack Roberts' and did he know if he had arrived yet.

"Oh, yes, Miss Maxwell. Mister Roberts is over there in the corner, but I could sit you both somewhere else if you wish".

Sophie looked over at where he had indicated and saw Jack rise to his feet to greet her. She took in the ambience of the place and noted a number of diners looking in her direction and decided the corner would be just fine.

"No", she said, "Over there is fine".

She dismissed the maitre 'd with a smile and walked over to where Jack was waiting. She leaned in to him and again gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello, Jack, it's nice to see you again", she said.

"Hello, Sophie", I didn't expect to see you quite so soon, but I'm so glad you called". The waiters appeared at their table and they placed their orders for lunch and shared a bottle of a light white wine.

The next four hours disappeared as if in a blur, as they laughed and talked about the events of the morning and how it appeared that fate had brought them together. They were, she found, totally relaxed in each other's company, sharing many of the same interests and passions. At one point during the afternoon she got the feeling of a third person, her Dad, at the table, listening in, and checking Jack out. In her mind, she saw Daddy nodding his approval at this quiet, unassuming man. Sophie and her Dad had got very close in the years after Mum died and she still felt a psychic connection to him. Around four thirty she said,

"Jack, about that lift home, do you think we could leave now, I've got a couple of things I must do and I must make sure the Jeep is going to start. I haven't used it since Ronnie left and Ill have to get it going 'til the MG is fixed".

Jack was only too happy to oblige. He smiled and stood up and moved around to Sophie's chair, pulling it out as she stood. The afternoon had simply flown by. Sophie went to take her credit card from her purse, but Jack stopped her, saying that he hadn't enjoyed anyone's company so much in a long, long time and that he would like to pay the bill. Sophie accepted the compliment and the offer, thinking to herself that she would definitely make it up to him and very soon. On the drive home she saw that Jack was constantly using the excuse of checking the mirror on her side of the car to take a sideways look at her, as she had that morning and was flattered by this covert attention.

'Jack was right about the car,' she thought to herself, It was comfortable and very smooth, and quick,

'a bit like Jack, really', she decided. They passed the spot at which they had collided and she decided that henceforth she would look upon that place as somewhere special. The journey home passed without incident and she gave him the final directions to her house in the hills. Jack pulled up in front of the house and Sophie remarked,

"Well here we are, home, sweet, home ",

thinking to herself that this house was looking really beautiful in the late afternoon sunshine. She got out of the car and moved to the front door, and opened it. Jack just sat there. He appeared to be considering something. Sophie decided to bring him out of his reverie and called out to him,

"Don't just sit there, come in and welcome to my home." Taking his hand she led Jack into the living room and invited him to make himself at home. Sophie excused herself and went upstairs and into her bedroom, stripping off the tracksuit and putting it into the laundry basket. She called down to Jack and asked him to get drinks for them and suggested that he might like to put some music on. Only after she made the request did she realise that in order to put some music on, Jack would have to sort out just how to do that since all of the audio kit was out of view. The strains of Bruce Hornsby came drifting up the stairs, and she mentally congratulated him on finding it so quickly. She took a quick shower, and searched her closet for something sexy to wear, finally selling on a not quite see through blouse and a tight pair of jeans,

Underwear, yes or no, she couldn't make up her mind but finally settled on a not very practical but very sexy thong. Most of her underwear was Victoria's Secret, and whilst it was expensive it was also very sexy, and this was a very special occasion. Something told her that she must not let this man go home tonight. That it was important to her future. She looked across at the photograph on her dressing table,

'What do you think, Daddy, should I keep him?' she asked on her psychic link.

Her father's photograph seemed to change and the man in the picture smiled his agreement.

'Thank you, Dad' she said to the air. Sophie took a last look at herself in the mirror, and satisfied with the effect she had created, gave herself a brief spray of perfume between her breasts and went back down the stairs to the big living room. Bruce Hornsby's 'That's just the way it is' had just kicked in and she saw that Jack had placed her drink on a table next to where he was seated. Barefoot, as was her habit at home, she crossed the room and stood behind him, before covering his eyes with her hands and whispering "Guess who" in his ear. She planted a soft kiss on his neck as she leaned over to pick up her drink, and then crossed to the picture windows and looked out over her well-tended garden and on to hills beyond.

Chapter 3: Sophie and Jack: Starting Out

"What do you think of the view?" Sophie asked, "It's one of the reasons Daddy bought the house".

Jacks response from the chair wasn't what she had expected, "From where I'm sitting the view is spectacular".

He rose and crossed the room and stood behind her, circling her trim waist with his arms, and returning her neck kiss. Sophie leaned back into him and again Jack caught the subliminal messages being communicated by her perfume. As she leaned back she pushed herself into closer contact. She felt his erection hardening within his trousers and found herself grinding her butt into it. For his part Jack found this a bit uncomfortable since his cock was firmly locked downward along his right leg and was threatening the survival of his boxers. Sophie found the pressure on her ass cheeks intoxicating and pressed her butt into his crutch even harder. Jack was the first to break the connection,

"Look, I'm sorry to do this, but I really must go - " his sentence was cut off by Sophie's interjection:

"No, Jack, Please don't leave, I was going to offer you dinner."

To her amazement, Jack started to laugh and Sophie was quite taken aback until he finished the sentence that she had broken into

" - to the bathroom." Sophie too then began to laugh and they fell into each other' arms and kissed properly for the first time. A soft kiss rapidly becoming harder, hugging and squeezing each other, the kiss becoming demanding, tongues fighting each other seeking out each other's mouths. Again, Jack was the first to break away and this time he raised his right arm and said in a childlike voice

"Please, Miss Maxwell, I really need to go."

Sophie picked up the connotation straightaway and responded as a schoolteacher would,

"Oh well then, Master Roberts, you had better go. But don't be all night about it!"

She then reverted to Sophie and said

"There is a guest bathroom upstairs on the right, please feel free."

Jack turned to go and she saw the reason for his discomfort and she caught his hand in hers. His cock appeared to be huge and was painfully trapped downward in his trousers. She looked at him, looked again down at the bulge and moved her free hand down to cover it and felt for the first time the size and hardness of his erection. Looking him straight in the eye she said quietly,

"That's nice, Jack, please don't lose it. We'll need that later." Jack kissed her again and then excused himself and went upstairs.

Sophie congratulated herself on the results of her choice of clothing and perfume. She had hoped and prayed that Jack would be responsive and it looked as if everything was going to work out. She told herself not to rush things, but her pussy was telling her another story. The touch of her hand on his cock, even covered as it was, had been translated immediately into a flow of juices from her pussy. She was ready, dammit, she was ready, for whatever else took place that evening. Jack meantime found the well-appointed guest bathroom and released his cock from his boxers and was pleased by what he saw; he knew from his time in the Air Force that his cock was bigger than most but the effect of the close contact with Sophie had produced a quite amazing hard-on which appeared huge even to him. At Sophie's touch he had almost shot his load and was grateful to have got upstairs. After flushing the toilet he moved to the washbasin and filled it with hot water. He removed his trousers and boxers and stood in front of the basin. Picking a new bar of soap from the shelf he proceeded to soap up his hands before taking his cock in his hands and carefully washing. He took his time with the washing, soaping up and stroking his cock as he fantasised about Sophie and all the things he would like her to do.