Starting Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to take a shower, Jack, do you want to join me?"

"Just try and stop me."

Sophie led the way to her bedroom, and hand in hand they entered. She removed her hand and went over to the shower and turned on the water, allowing it to run hot and then stepped to her closet and took out a kimono. Jack looked around the bedroom and was impressed with the quality of the décor and the furnishings. The style was minimalistic but so obviously 'Sophie' . A large exercise mat lie between the end of her bed and another wide-screen TV and was that a camcorder on top of the TV?

What was this woman into? A selection of VHS-C camcorder tapes were arranged in a rack alongside and he took a look at the labels. He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that these were her own aerobics tapes. "Well, Jack, what are waiting for?" Sophie called, "come on in, the waters fine."

He crossed the room and joined her in the shower. Sophie's bronzed body had taken on a sheen as the water cascaded down on her and again Jack reflected that she was indeed beautiful. Her long black hair hung down over her shoulders reaching almost to her waist covering those delightful breasts. Jack stepped in and took the soap from her and massaged her shoulders. His hands took on more soap and she turned to face him moving her hair from her breasts as he tenderly smoothed his hands over them. Her nipples stood erect, betraying the depth of her arousal. She fought off the desire to respond and just luxuriated in the touch of his hands on her body as they alternately soaped and rinsed and massaged...God, this guy was good...She felt his hands on her stomach ...hips... her ass cheeks... her body responding... She found herself pressing her butt into his hands and bending over to allow him better access.

Jack playfully slapped her on the underside of her ass cheeks and a tremor ran through her body...responding and demanding ...Jack's hands moving around to her pussy... his long slim fingers on her full lips.... teasing and taunting...another tremor....his hands moving on to her thighs.... her knees....her calves....her feet... taking one foot at a time soaping and rinsing...Oh, my God,...sucking on my toes....Jesus, he's fucking brilliant! Another playful slap and Jack saying,

"Your turn Sophie." Sophie in turn took the soap and a sponge taunting and teasing him in the same way the he had, starting at his broad tanned shoulders, carefully tending the long deep scratches that she had inflicted, gently smoothing her small hands across them, and then moving up to his neck muscles, massaging them and stroking the tensions away.

She moved behind him and squeezed a measure of shower-foam into her hands and applied it to her breasts, stomach and thighs before reaching around and placing her slick hands on his chest and nipples and gently pulled him onto her. She slithered her body around on his skin transferring the slippery foam onto Jack's back and his firm butt cheeks. Jack felt again the hardening of his cock as he became aroused by her actions, felt it growing, becoming erect and full as the blood pumped into it. Sophie's hands were circling his nipples and they too responded by stiffening and becoming hard as she attempted to squeeze them between her fingers. He felt her pubic bone pressing into his ass cheeks and gyrating as she sought to relieve the pressure on her pussy.

Jack took her hands from his nipples and moved them down to his cock. She gripped it in both hands and experimentally slid them up and down its length, whilst pushing her cunt into his ass. "Turn around, Jack, please, I want to see him."

Jack turned slowly around to face her. Again she was greatly impressed by his cock, rising up, proud and strong, its veined surface glistening with the shower foam and water.

Sophie carefully wrapped her left hand around its girth at his stomach wall and then the right so as to make a continuous tube of her hands. Only her thumbs and middle fingers actually made contact and his cock's bulbous mushroom head protruded ah inch beyond the end of her 'tunnel.' She looked into Jack's eyes and just shook her head slowly side to side in disbelief.

"Fucking hell, Jack."

"That's what you said last time."

"You had all of that inside me. I just find it impossible to believe. Seriously, I've not had many boy-friends, my career always came first but this....this is....just fucking superb." She took the showerhead from its socket in the wall and played the water over his cock and his balls, moving the jets of water to his ass, removing the shower foam from his skin. She sank to her knees and leaned forward. Taking his cock in her hands and raising it vertically she positioned herself and slid her eager tongue up the length of his shaft until she reached the eye and teased and licked it before repeating the movements again and again. Her saliva combined with his pre-cum and made his cock wonderfully slippery to the touch and she wrapped her hand around its girth and slid her hand up and down its length increasing the grip and the speed of the movement before once again sliding her tongue along its length from the tip to his balls. Her left hand slid between his legs and he felt her nails gently scratching his perineum, driving him onward and upwards.

Jack felt another upstroke commence and heard Sophie's intake of breath as she reached the head. This time however she rolled her tongue over its head in a full circle and opened her mouth wide and strained to take him in her mouth. Her jaws relaxed and she managed to get the mushroom head past her teeth and into her mouth and she moved her head slowly forward, taking more of him in until it was almost touching the back of her throat she pulled her head back until the head came into contact with teeth again. She massaged the head with her tongue circling it around and around. As her jaws relaxed further she was able to slide her mouth up and down its length, sucking him gently then harder as she slowly fucked his cock with her mouth and in turn, permitted his cock to fuck her mouth. Jack felt the slow mouth action on his cock building up and his heart rate increasing as her hands worked to keep the sliding action going, he was sweating profusely, fighting to stop himself cumming. She was scratching his balls with her fingernails, drifting occasionally to rake across his ass-cheek ands Jack knew that he couldn't take much more and slowly withdrew from her mouth and pulled Sophie to her feet. His cock, now free again, sought out Sophie's hot pussy and she clamped her upper thighs around it. Jack took the showerhead and gave and rinsed Sophie's and his own bodies before reaching over and turning off the water. Grabbing a couple of towels, he passed one to Sophie and they dried each other. "There is new toothbrush in the cabinet, Jack, help yourself, there's toothpaste too," said Sophie. Now standing beside each other they brushed their teeth, looking at each other and giggling like a couple of young kids. "Jack, I could do with some private time, please, would you be a love and bring us up some ice water from the fridge, take your time".

Realising the implications of her request, Jack kissed her lightly on the cheek and left the bedroom, to give her the privacy she needed. Nature was calling for him as well and so he stopped off at the guest bathroom.

Chapter 5

Jack came out of the bathroom and went down the stairs to the darkened kitchen and the fridge. He poured a jug of ice-water and took a couple of glasses from a cupboard. He shook his head in total disbelief as he re-ran the events of the day.

"What a day, what a day, he murmured to himself." He nearly dropped the jug when a small voice behind him said,

"It isn't over yet, Jack, I hope it will never be over, take me to bed."

He turned and saw the vision that was Sophie, standing in the doorway, legs apart and her right arm stretched out as a prop against the door frame. She was naked against the back lighting from the hall as she came toward him and again took him by the hand and led him upstairs. The bedroom was dimly lit, the lighting on the bedside dimmed down to a level which added to the romantic feel. The subtle tang of her perfume hung in the air. Sophie led Jack to her bed and threw back the duvet cover and rolled to the centre laying back with her arms outstretched,

"Come here, lover," Sophie's voice had become husky.

Jack came to her side and lay down beside her. He rolled into her arms and they lay face to face, he on his left side, she on her right. They kissed tenderly, their tongues exploring, probing, and taunting. His hands moved to her face and his fingers stroked her cheeks and the sides of her neck. He felt the tremors that this caused as she shuddered and shivered.

Goose bumps appeared down her left side and she giggled nervously as he noticed the effect that the attention to her neck was causing. Her breast too was affected and the nipple became fully aroused, standing erect again. His right hand moved to cover her breast and he stroked and massaged it, before sliding down to the deep brown areola, and looping his tongue around the hardened point of her nipple, taking it between his lips and suckling on it. Sophie felt herself becoming hot, messages being urgently relayed from her nipple to her clitoris and her pussy becoming damp and lubricated. Her hand found its way to Jack's right nipple and she ran the palm of hand across it, circling its hardening point. Sophie heard Jack's sharp gasp and she remembered the bruising around it that she had seen earlier and relented, moved her hand to his back and pulled him in closer, allowing her hand to slide to his ass-cheeks and kneading the flesh of the well-defined muscles. She felt his strong erection between her legs and opened her thighs, feeling her pussy lips opening and her clitoris emerging from its covering. His cock was probing at the entrance to her pussy and she took hold of it, using it as a dildo on her swollen sex, stroking it along the sides of her clitoris, causing her juices to flow. She repositioned herself slightly as Jack kissed her fully and urgently on her lips and again he heard her say,

"Now, Jack, now". Still side-to-side he pushed his cock to her inner lips, and then pushed harder to allow his entry. Sophie raised her left leg and looped it over his hip as she found herself being invaded by his big demanding cock. He slid in slowly and deeply until she was accommodating his full length and could feel his balls on her ass. Having established his entry he now stopped as her pussy muscles expanded and contracted around its girth. She was filled, stretched and moaned her approval. She pushed hard against him as if trying to accommodate his balls as well. Jack withdrew almost to the point of disengagement and again pushed forward, filling her again. He began a slow thrusting into her pussy and she felt her insides melting again, her arousal driving her forward, wanting more depth, more penetration, more speed. Sophie moved her hips in antiphase to Jack, allowing her to adjust their lovemaking to her needs. She felt the contractions boiling up within her, her clitoris going into spasms as she writhed and moaned beside him. Jack sensing the urgency of her needs increased his thrusting, pushing his cock in hard and fast, his own needs rising and driving him on. He felt the muscles of her pussy contracting around his cock, squeezing and sucking as she flew headlong towards orgasm. She heard her voice urging him on, encouraging him to finish and felt his cock pulsing hard within her as he to fell to his climax spurting his hot cum into her. Jack's explosion pushed her over the edge as her own orgasm overtook her, like waves crashing onto rocks. They lay still allowing their passion to subside slowly before disengaging and falling asleep satiated, spent and exhausted...

Part 3 Togetherness

Chapter 1 The next day, Saturday 8 am

Jack awoke with a start, finding himself alone in Sophie's bed. The smell of fresh coffee and hot rolls drifted up from the kitchen. He stretched, got up and crossed to the shower, scuffing his hand around his chin and realised that he needed a shave badly, but that would have to wait until later. After showering and whilst towelling off he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. Apart from the beard and a few persistent scratches and bruises he was genuinely pleased with what he saw. He pulled on a bathrobe as he heard Sophie coming up the stairs.

"Good morning sir, room service, sir. Will sir be taking breakfast this morning?"

Sophie walked into the bedroom carrying a tray laden with coffee, rolls, boiled eggs, meats and a pack of OJ. She put the tray down on the night table beside Jack and poured out two cups of coffee and sat beside him on the edge of the bed.

Sophie looked a picture of health. Wearing only a man's shirt, unbuttoned to the waist, her long hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she wore only a little make-up. As she ate Jack kept getting a tantalising glimpse of her left breast and nipple as she leaned forward. This and her long, dusky-skinned legs and bare feet made her look incredibly sexy, he thought.

After a second coffee Sophie put down her cup.

"You need a shave, " she said, "I can't stand stubble, it's scratchy and horrible."

She crossed to the shower room and took a new razor from the cabinet and picked out a can of shaving gel.

"Daddy insisted that we always keep a spare razor in the house, just in case" she said. The shave gel is mine however, if you don't mind using that."

Jack thanked her, took the razor and gel into the en-suite and shaved as Sophie collected the breakfast things and took them down to the kitchen.

When Sophie returned she stood looking out of the window. The strong morning sunlight shone through the thin material of the shirt and outlined her dancer's lithe body.

"Jack," she asked, "do you have to go into work today? If you do, can I get a ride with you to the studio, there are a couple of things I need to pick up?"

"That's no problem, I probably should drop by the office and check that nothing major has cropped up", replied Jack.

"There is one thing though that I must ask you." He took a deep breath, knowing that the answer to his question would be one of the turning points in his life. "Sophie, do you want me to stay tonight?"

"Tonight, and tomorrow night and every night for the next twenty years, Jack" she answered, "After that we'll just have to see. I was absolutely serious about what I said last night, but I'm so glad you asked me again. Thank you."

She was still standing by the window and he went to her. Standing behind her, he circled her waist with his arms and pulled her to him. He turned her around and kissed her. The kiss was returned with passion, stirring again their lustful feelings.

Jack felt his cock becoming erect and pushing its way through the bathrobe. Sophie must have felt it as well. She pulled away from Jack and tugged at the belt on the bathrobe and as it opened, grasped his hard cock and moved to position it between her thighs. Jack unfastened the remaining three buttons of the shirt and it too fell open. Jack's hands moved to her breasts and caressed and stroked them. Her nipples were standing proud and stiff as she became aroused. He stooped to kiss the hard little points and felt her tremble as they sent their urgent messages. He could feel that Sophie was wet, her pussy releasing the juices they needed to permit his entry.

She turned and faced the window and bent forward from the hips allowing Jack to see the full glory of her hot wet cunt. She leaned even further forward and Jack positioned himself and slowly pushed his way into her pussy. He sank his cock in slowly and deeply then slowly withdrew it until only the head was inside, before pushing back in again, teasing and taunting her pussy and driving Sophie to distraction.

She began an opposition movement to his, pushing herself hard onto his cock as he pushed in, becoming more demanding as her frustrations grew and her sensitivity increased. She felt the slow, teasing strokes and then, Jack pushed in hard, plunging his full hard cock deep into her, taking her breath away with its force. This was followed by yet more deep hard and fast strokes, before Jack relented and went back to the almost gentle teasing strokes. Then, again, he pushed in hard fast and deep, once more leaving her breathless.

The build up was fantastic; the teasing, taunting strokes, followed by the hard fast and deep strokes that took her to the edge but not quite over. She was now desperate for release, her pussy juices flowing like a leaking tap.

"Go for it, Jack", she implored him "Pleeeeeeaaaaassse."

A thousand stars exploded before her and brilliant lights flashed as his thrusting took her to the edge and over this time, her world disappearing in a flood of total ecstasy. Jack's cock throbbed and pumped inside her, pushing at her g-spot and clitoris as he too erupted, his hot cum like volcanic lava, hot and devastating.

Part 3.

Chapter 2

Two hours later, they were showered and dressed ready to go. Sophie wore a loose, knee length summer skirt and a burgundy blouse set off with a pair of strappy, high-heeled sandals. Around her neck she wore a single gold chain with a locket. She looked devastatingly sexy, Jack thought. She picked up her sports bag from the kitchen, locked up the house and they went out to the car.

Jack gave Sophie the keys to the big Citroen and said,

"You had quite a scare yesterday, I think you should jump straight back in the saddle and get your confidence back."

She nervously took the keys from him and sat in the drivers seat. She found the electric controls for the seat and adjusted it to a good position. It was a much bigger car than she was used to, the MGB quite tiny in comparison. She felt a little wary about driving it and told Jack. He said, that once she actually started driving he thought she would be fine.

'At least it was an automatic', she thought, 'that's one less thing to worry about'.

Jack sat in the front passenger seat and gave Sophie a quick rundown on the controls. From where she was sitting, she could see the front edge of the hood and in that respect her perspective was the same as her MG.

"Come on then, Sophie, lets go,"

Jack encouraged her as she engaged Drive and released the brakes.

The Citroen's 3-litre engine quickly powered the car down the track towards the main road. At one point on the track asked Sophie to stop. She watched as he got out of the car and picked something up and put it in the trunk. She asked why had they stopped and Jack told her about the horseshoe and how he suspected that it was probably responsible for her blow out yesterday.

At the end of the track they turned left, southbound toward the City. Sophie decided she liked driving Jack's car, it was big, aggressive, purposeful and inspired confidence.

After 20 miles they were approaching the junction where only yesterday she and Jack had collided. Jack asked her to take a right turn of the highway onto the off ramp that would lead them to the Amhurst district where Jack's house was situated. He gave her specific directions and after a few minutes they pulled up outside of a large detached house. An elderly man was tidying away grass trimmings from the well-tended garden as they turned onto the driveway.

"Good Morning, Jack," the man called as they got out of the car.

"Hello Keith," he replied, "I'd like you to meet Sophie, you could be seeing quite a lot of her in the future".

Sophie turned on her brightest smile as she went to shake hands with Keith.

Jack explained that Keith was a near neighbour whom Jack employed to generally tend the gardens and keep an eye on the house when he was away. Keith was clearly thrilled to meet Sophie and said to Jack,