Starting Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does this mean that the old Jack we all knew and loved is coming back and the grumpy old sod is moving out?"

Jack confirmed that this would probably be the case and he apologised for any bad feelings that may have developed since his wife's death. He left Sophie and Jack talking and went into the house and put a few clothes into a case, changed into a sweatshirt and jeans and collected his own razor and toiletries from the bathroom. He came back downstairs to find that Sophie had found the kitchen and was busying herself making coffee for the three of them. They sat in the kitchen for half an hour or so as Jack and Sophie related the events of the previous morning, the accident and so on, then Keith excused himself and left.

Jack showed Sophie around the house and gardens then he locked up and they returned to the car. Jack put his case in the trunk. She reversed the car out of the drive and they made their way back to the highway, joining it at the same point at which the accident had occurred. She had a feel for the car now, and drove confidently to the studio where she parked up and opened up the studio, switching the alarm system to 'standby' as she entered.

"Come in Jack, Welcome to the Torture Garden," she said. "This is were it all happens, most of the stage shows in western Canada are rehearsed here in my studio, and I have one of the best aerobics centres in the world right here." The sound system is the latest and is the same as is used in all the best theatres".

Jack looked around as she went out into the office. The whole set up was very well appointed. The equipment was the best available anywhere in the world. There was an Accident and First Aid Centre again very well appointed. He continued to explore and found the showers and changing rooms. He leaned down and picked up a very short crop-top and a pair of shorts from the floor, recognising them as being those which Sophie had been wearing yesterday morning.

Sophie crept up behind him and took them out of his hands, stuffing them into her sports bag, a slightly embarrassed look on her face as she remembered what happened in that shower yesterday. 'I guessed right about that cock of his', she thought and blushed.

"Come on then, I'm all done here," she said.

She reset the alarm and locked up. She looked out the front of the building and felt a warm glow of pride in what she had achieved, not only with the business, but in finding the one man she thought could complete her life.

Jack asked Sophie for the car keys and said that he had better drive since they would have to go through the security screen out at the airport and whilst the regular guys knew Jack and the car, they didn't yet know Sophie.

They drove back out to the highway and took the next off ramp onto a route that would bypass the city centre and its attendant traffic problems. The airport was located at the southern end of the bypass and it took only a matter of minutes before they turned into the main airport entrance. They drove past the terminal buildings to a security gate some 800 yards further on. As he approached the gate, he reached between and behind the front seats and pulled out an amber beacon, which he stuck out on the roof through the open sunroof. He plugged it into a socket on the dash and then turned on a small radio that Sophie hadn't noticed previously. All kinds of Air traffic signals seemed to be coming in at once.

Jack pulled up at the security gate and found it manned by two airport policemen. They obviously recognised the car because as they approached the swung the gate open. Jack drove through and then stopped and parked outside the security office.

"You'll have to sign in and get a pass," he explained.

She followed Jack into the office were she was given a form to fill in. Having also shown her social security card she was handed a pass and requested to wear it all the time she was on airport property. Jack thanked the policeman for his help and they went back out to the car. Jack started the engine and then opened the glove box and took out a hand microphone that he plugged into the radio.

He waited for a pause in the hubbub of radio calls and then made a call himself,

"Ground, good afternoon, Roberts mobile is at security four, requesting clearance to the Jet Centre." The answer came back straight away,

"Roberts mobile, ground. you are cleared direct to the Jet Centre. Cross runway 26 at Echo, immediate, there's a seven forty-seven on approach at four miles."

"Roberts mobile, roger, immediate, cross 26 at Echo", Jack acknowledged.

Jack launched the car out of the security gate and on to the taxiway, heading for the end of the runway, As he approached the end of the runway he glanced up in the sky, the landing lights of a Boeing 747 were visible at about two miles range. Jack drove across the runway and then slowed down to a moderate speed and continued around the taxiway toward a large single story block with five executive jets parked outside. He pulled off the taxiway and drove round to the main entrance parking in a slot marked 'JPR'.

They sat and watched as the Jumbo landed about 200 yards away, its tyres smoking from the impact and Sophie winced as the thrust reversers kicked in and its four engines thundered up to full power to slow the big jet down.

"Well, Sophie," said Jack as the noise died down, "You've shown me yours, I guess its time that I showed you mine."

Jack showed Sophie around the hangar area then took her over to his office and invited her to make herself at home as he checked through some paperwork. She watched as he signed a couple of official looking forms and checked his diary. She had noticed that the office, whilst a little spartan in some respects, was comfortably furnished. His large mahogany desk was uncluttered and reflected an air of efficiency. A laptop computer that he had turned on was displaying a picture of a business jet circled with the same logo that she had seen on his business card. He made a couple of entries to the journal page, before excusing himself and going back out into the hangar.

"I'll be back in a minute, Sophie I just need to find someone," he said.

When Jack re-entered the office, he wasn't alone. A muscular young man wearing a tailored short-sleeved navy blue shirt, and shorts was with him. Sophie guessed that he was in his mid twenties. Not my type though she decided; too muscular; she liked her men to be tall and slim. Jack introduced them,

"Sophie meet Mac, Mac this is Sophie."

They shook hands and Jack went on to tell Mac that this woman had probably changed his life forever.

"More like the other way around," said Sophie, "Jack almost certainly saved my life yesterday."

She felt at ease with Mac, guessing from his mannerisms and body language that he was probably gay. Sophie recounted the events leading up to the accident and Jack's actions to avert at least a serious injury. The two of them chatted as Jack did whatever it was he had to do and then he interrupted them. He was obviously a little shy about something he wanted to say and eventually said,

"Mac I asked you in because I've given you a rough ride over the last year and I'm surprised to say the least, that you have stuck with me. I guess I went to pieces after Jenny died and frankly I just didn't give a flying fuck for anyone elses feelings. As my foreman you were always the first in the firing line. I want to say sorry and apologise both to you and everyone else."

"I'd like to make it up to you guys if I can, and in the traditional manner. Clear the schedules board for next weekend and I'll set up something at 'Lafayettes' for Saturday evening. Troops and escorts of course."

"Look Jack, there is no need to do this. No one expects it. We all know how close you and Jen were, and we all felt the same. She was one of a kind and...."

Mac stopped in mid sentence as Sophie came up beside Jack and put her arm around his waist and gave him a hug.

"I'm sorry Sophie," said Mac, "Jack's had a rough time lately, but it looks as if he's gonna pull through now though. You just be good to him, he's an okay guy."

Sophie pulled Jack in even tighter,

"I have every intention of giving Jack all the TLC he needs and then some," she said quietly.

She turned and went to the window, wiping a tear from her eyes.

"I'm going to arrange a party anyway," said Jack "so keep next weekend clear if you can. I'll let you know the details later this week; say Tuesday. In the meantime if you need to get a hold of me, I'll be on the cell phone. Now get outta here, Mac, and again thanks for your support. I'll see you on Monday"

As Mac left the office Sophie followed him to the door, and watched as he crossed the hangar. Quietly she closed the door and turned to Jack and put her arms around his neck and kissed him tenderly and deeply. Jack returned her kiss and Sophie said,

"I want you Jack, God, I want you."

Jack gently pushed her away and took a look around the office. He switched off his laptop and stowed it away in a drawer and locked it.

"Come on then," he said "Lets go." They went out to the car and saw Mac looking with some concern at the accident-damaged door panels.

"Jack, would you like me to sort this out for you, its mostly superficial. I could knock it out and give it a blow over tomorrow and you could have it back Monday as good as new."

Jack knew about Macs hectic social life and just said,

"Only if you aren't busy, I'd really appreciate it."

"It's no problem Jack, seriously its no problem at all."

Jack gave him the keys. Mac took them and said something quietly to him that Sophie couldn't make out. A conspiratorial smile hovered around his mouth then Mac got into the Citroen and drove it around to the front of the hangar and parked it inside.

"Sorry Sophie", he said, "it looks as if we'll have to slum it on the way home. Hang on I need to get some keys from the office."

He was gone only a minute and he and Sophie walked around to the back of the hangar. Jack opened the door of a lock up.

Sophie was amazed to see her MGB parked inside with the top down, looking as if it had just left the showroom. Jack handed her the keys,

"I asked Mac and his boys to sort it out for you, it looks as if he has excelled himself"

"But he's only had it a day," said Sophie, unable to believe that this could be the same car.

"We are not a garage said Jack. "We can do things in twenty four hours that would make your hair curl"

Sophie gave him a dirty look and replied,

"I know, Jack, I know. I can feel it curling as we speak." She took his hand and placed it between her legs," Cant you feel it too?"

She looked around and seeing that no-one was around, lifted her skirt and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties, slid them off and handed them to Jack who stood open mouthed.

"A little thank you gift," she said.

She climbed into the MG and reversed it out of the lock-up.

"Come on then," she said, "what are you waiting for."

Jack climbed into the passenger seat.

"Before you go madly charging off," he said, "I need to get us clearance to cross the runway. It would be a bit of a waste if we got flattened by a Jumbo jet or some such!"

He took his cell phone from his pocket and called the tower. After a moment or two he told Sophie it was safe to go.

They stopped by the security gate again and Jack suggested that she might like to get the car and herself permanently registered, that way she could drive in without any problems. Sophie climbed out of the car being careful not to expose herself to the eyes of the airport police who were watching her every move.

Ten minutes later she had a new i.d. badge on her windscreen and an airport pass for herself. She thanked the security guards and returned to the car.

Keeping her thighs tightly together she reversed into her seat and then slid her legs around to her normal driving position, with the seat pushed back so that she could drive straight armed, the way her father had taught her. She slipped off her sandals and as the cops opened the gates she floored the accelerator. The MG rocketed away spitting loose gravel from its wheels as she shifted up through the gears, in top and pushing sixty as she passed the passenger terminal, the stereo blasting out Bono and U2's rock anthem, 'Desire.'

The slipstream blasted its way around the car as she wheeled the MG onto the highway northward toward her home in the hills. Sophie's skirt slid up her thighs as the wind caught it and her long legs became more exposed. She took Jacks left hand and placed it on her thigh. She felt Jack's fingers stroking her thigh and realised that Jack was as turned on as she was.

His hand was gently stroking the inside of her thigh and she moved her left foot away from the clutch and placed it on the floor, enabling her to open her thighs a little more. She glanced down and saw that her thighs were completely uncovered, her skirt billowing up around her waist. She could see the dark strip of her pubic hair and squirmed in her seat as Jack's fingers moved upward ever closer to her moistening cunt.

'Fuck it,' she thought, 'I don't give a shit if anyone sees,' and laughed.

Jack was teasing her she realised. His eyes were looking straight ahead, watching the road as he continued to taunt her waiting lips, approaching and receding, never quite reaching the elusive spot that needed immediate attention.

The worn black leather of her seat was becoming slick with her wetness. Still Jack's fingers stopped short of her target. She decided she could wait no longer. Taking Jack's hand she firmly placed it directly over her cunt and forced his middle finger into her soaking wet hole. His finger caressed her clitoris just once and she came, pushing herself firmly down onto his finger so that it filled her. She managed to keep control of the car through all this but her climax made her needs all the greater. She realised that they were only two minutes away from her studio and hurled the car up the next off ramp, hearing the tyres screaming in protest as they negotiated the bends in the road leading into the mall area where the studio was located.

Sophie braked to a standstill outside, leapt out of the car barefoot and grabbed Jacks hand.

"For fuck's sake, Jack, hurry up, I need you, I need that cock, right NOW."

She took the studio keys from her purse and unlocked the door, Jack was right behind her. She paused for only a moment to reset the alarm and lock the door behind them. She stripped off the blouse and slid out of the skirt and stood there naked before him, her hand between her thighs as she kept up the pressure on her cunt, keeping the heavy sensations going. She was so hot, her breath coming in short gasps as she boiled inside, wanting this man NOW. She watched as Jack removed his trainers, his socks, and then his jeans. His cock was huge under his shorts and she gasped again as he took them off. The cock sprang free and stood there massively splendid, ready for her.

She led him through to the first aid room and leapt up onto the narrow bed.

She lay on her back and allowed her legs to drape either side of the firm mattress, her hot pussy fully open and exposed, her clit protruding from its hood like a miniature cock. Jack stood at the bottom of the bed and licked his lips, and leaned forward, his chest supported by the mattress. He sunk his tongue into her wet cunt and skilfully tongue fucked her, sliding it in and out, slowly and deeply, allowing it to gently stroke her proud button.

His hands gently massaged the soft flesh of her breasts, rolling the stiff nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, then slid down to the firmly muscled globes of her ass cheeks.

He lifted her hips from the bed as he continued to suck on her hot hole .She was burning up inside again and knew that she was close to orgasm. She needed his cock, needed him inside her, filling her, stretching her as only his cock could.

She placed her hands under his shoulders and tried to pull him up, but he stayed firmly locked between her thighs, his tongue driving her wild. She felt herself shaking violently now as a whole series of orgasms took her crashing over the edge. She felt her juices flooding from her and only then did Jack pull away. Quickly he moved up onto the bed and plunged his big cock into her sopping cunt.

Sophie screamed as a massive orgasm overtook her, with multi-coloured flashing lights and a roaring in her ears. Jack took her hard and fast. She felt his cock thickening even further and she reached down between their bodies and scratched at his balls, feeling them contract and then pulsing strongly as his cock expanded and then exploded its load of hot cum deep inside her. She was back in the MG but rolling down the side of a mountain, unable to stop, completely out of control; Cumming, cumming, and cumming again.

She shook as tremor after tremor wracked her body. She put her hands around Jacks shoulders and dug her fingernails into his skin as if to keep her balance and have something to hang on to.

Slowly the tremors subsided and her senses returned to normal. When she was sufficiently able to talk she said,

"Fucking hell, Jack, just---fucking hell, that was a real bastard, I completely lost it there, I thought I was dying, I was back in the car, it was yesterday morning and the fucking car just wouldn't stop."

Jack leaned in and kissed her, rolled her onto her side and held her very tight and very close.

Sophie's world returned to reality as she realised that a pool of his cum and her juices had formed between them and she and Jack got up off the narrow bed. Jack took some of the paper towels and mopped up whilst Sophie went through to the changing rooms and turned on the water for the shower.

Sophie entered the shower and allowed the hot water to wash away the sweat and the cum which continued to leak from her cunt. Jack came in and joined her, took a bar of soap and washed her, his gentle hands massaging and stroking her body.

In a flashback she remembered her last time in this shower, just yesterday and felt herself blushing as she re-ran the scene. His imagined hands on her body, stroking, probing, searching out and finding her intimate parts, were the real thing now. She turned and faced Jack and took the soap from him and washed him repeating his movements on her, massaging his chest with her soapy hands, then drifting slowly down to his cock and balls. Cupping his balls with one hand whist stroking and rubbing his cock with the other. She allowed her hand to drift backward from his balls and ran it gently across his ass-hole one finger circling and rimming it. She soaped up her hands again and returned to his ass, this time concentrating on his ass-hole alone. She felt the tight ring of muscle relaxing slightly and pushed gently. Her finger slid into his ass and she worked it in and out feeling it relaxing further. She heard Jack groan as she tried a second finger; then it too slid in. She pushed both fingers in as far as she could and, tilted them forward toward his stomach wall feeling for the harder mound of flesh that would be his prostate. She found it almost immediately and massaged it. The effect on Jack was profound, his cock jerked and he came in her hand, pumping more white ropes of his hot cum into her palm. She continued to finger fuck him until he begged her stop. He kissed her and they washed each other, intimately, thoroughly and gently. Sophie looked in the mirror in the changing room and decided she was looking good, positively glowing in fact. She watched as Jack came up behind her and brushed his long hair. He slapped her playfully on the lower side of her bum and squirmed into his palm.