Startrek Voyager: Klingon Seed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Org gave a grunt and released her. Janeway stared through the film of tears in her eyes at her swollen breasts, the flesh pockmarked with deep imprints, the mark of Org's big fingers plainly visible. The pain in her breasts was quite intense. She had never felt such stinging pain in her nipples, either, and she stared at awe at how big and raw-looking they had become. She had never seen her nipples quite this size before. They must have been half an inch in diameter and at least twice as long, sticking out like thumbs! She cupped her sore breasts lightly and winced at her own touch. "Oh!"

Org laughed. He mopped his face with the back of his hand and a big goober of spittle was flung from his mouth. He slipped his hands under her knees and tore her legs up and Janeway fell backwards on her desk with a short, surprised yelp. He slammed aside her thighs, slipped his hand into her bikini brief and tugged it off her with one pull, the thin material ripping at either side of her waist like paper in his huge hand.

Janeway shrieked as the lace bikini brief was torn from her loins. She tried to scamper into a sitting position, but the huge Klingon's hand came around in a wicked backhanded slap. Schlack! Her head blew to the side and she fell back without a sound. The blow had knocked her half unconscious and she simply lay there, completely stunned.

Org fell to his knees in front of her and pressed his big head between her thighs. He sniffed her like a dog for a few seconds, his nose roaming the inside of her thighs and the entrance to her womanhood. He probed her pink pussy lips with his fingers, moving the soft and pliable folds around; obviously puzzled by the lack of the vile smell he was accustomed to. It was not the Klingon female's sour and pungent smell he was so fond of-----instead an aroma of honey and perfume wafted across his nostrils and he suddenly roared with excitement. What an enticing odor!

He opened his jaw-like mouth and closed it over her cunt. Janeway shrieked as she felt the sharp fang-like teeth sink into the flesh around her vagina. She shrieked again as she felt the curled tip of his tongue push against her folds. A deep rumbling sound emanated from the Klingon's chest as he began to push and prod the human's vagina lips with his tongue. By all that was holy----this human female had a real small and tight hole, the Klingon thought. But what a taste! He just had to get his tongue in there!

Janeway yelped as the Klingon's fat tongue parted her moist folds. He pushed and prodded and suddenly the tip disappeared inside her. The Klingon pushed a little harder and the woman couldn't help but emit a moan of pleasure as a good three inches of the alien tongue wormed its way inside her. He began to worm it deeper inside her until his seven-inch tongue was buried inside her! Janeway gasped. She had never been orally stimulated like this before. The Klingon's large tongue felt like a penis!

Janeway shrieked as the alien began to slip his fat tongue in and out of her. Relentlessly the Klingon's tongue slid in and out of her, her pussy now stretched wide to accommodate the thick tongue. "Aagh! Aagh!" Janeway groaned as the sudden pleasure overwhelmed her. This wasn't happening, she thought as another wave sent shivers through her body. This grotesque Klingon was going to make her cum! For a good ten minutes the Klingon poked and ground his tongue deep inside her. Janeway moaned and groaned as the sexual stimulation drove her wild. The pleasure was building by the second and she clutched the edge of the desk with her hands. And then she came, arching her buttocks high off the edge of the desk and shrieking like a siren. A torrent of juices came gushing out of her and the Klingon tore back his head with surprise. So soon, he thought? Human women have no endurance! How can sex be enjoyable if it's over in under half an hour? Humans are such odd creatures!

The sticky goo gushing out of her aroused his sense of smell and he sniffed her thighs with renewed interest. What an odor! It was even more exhilarating than the previous odor he had encountered! With a snarl he sank his jaw over her entire gash.

Janeway gasped with shock as she felt the teeth sink into her tender flesh, this time so deep that the Klingon actually drew blood. With a deep groan the Klingon began to lap at her flowing pussy juice, jabbing the tip of his curled tongue repeatedly across the entrance of her vagina. He lapped her there quickly and repeatedly, sucking up the sweet tasting juice like an animal lapping up water. Every time the tip of his curled tongue rasped across her engorged clitoris, Janeway arched her back and howled like mad. His tongue felt like an emery board and the stinging pain was so intense that she almost blacked out. After a few seconds her clit began to throb and shudder. It was immensely swollen, red and lumpy and the pain she had at first experienced was replaced by the heftiest orgasm ever. It was indescribable. The woman threw her head back and shrieked as another torrent of sticky pussy juice ejaculated from the depth of her cunt, drenching the Klingon's head from chin to forehead.

The Klingon didn't have to lap anymore. With a growl he tilted back his head and let the sticky juice simply flow down his tongue and into his mouth. Janeway lay back gasping and moaning. She felt completely drained. As soon as the orgasm subsided, though, the burning sensations in her breasts and vagina came back. It mad her cry and she started to sob again, so much so that her swollen breasts began to shake and quiver.

Org rose to his feet and licked the goo off his lips. He stared down at the crying woman lying naked in front of him and shook his head. He had never encountered such weakness or such lack of self-control. This human female came at the slightest touch!

He pulled of his legs and stood before her completely naked. Janeway heard the noise of his clothes falling and lifted her head a little. She paled instantly as she caught sight of the Klingon's penis. It was dark brown and thickly veined, the oval head as thick as a fist, the solid shaft well over a foot long. She had never seen anything like it and she clasped a hand to her mouth with shock. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed and tried to roll off the desk. But Org, as big as he was, was quick on his feet. He launched himself at her, grabbed her legs and pulled her back. She was in a sort of sitting position, one leg draped over the side, the other stretched out in its complete length, her swollen breasts heaving with every erratic breath. "Get away from me!" she hissed at him and clawed at him with her nails.

Org slammed a big hand against her stomach and Janeway fell back, tits shaking, her head colliding with the desk with a sharp crack. A loud whoosh of breath was expelled from her lungs and her legs shot up into the air. Org slammed her thighs apart and stepped between her legs. He lifted his cock with one hand and guided it up, placing it against her moist folds. Janeway lifted her head slightly and shrieked "No! No! No!" as she saw the gigantic head of the Klingon's penis nudge her vagina. It was impossibly huge. It was as big as a light bulb and the pointed tip, unlike human males, had six small holes in a circular pattern instead of one. It looked like a showerhead!

Org rocked his huge hips and the massive head of his cock spread her labia apart. Janeway squawked and cried out sharply as the fat head parted her folds, stretching her vagina unimaginably wide. "A-aaagh!" she groaned as the searing pain shot through her like a knife. The huge Klingon grunted as he tried to edge his cock in further. He pushed and prodded, spread her thighs wide and tried to worm deeper into her. Another inch of his huge cock slipped into her, the continuous rocking motion of his hips spreading her labia apart. Janeway shrieked as she felt the vaginal sphincter stretch wider and wider as the Klingon prodded her with short jabs, and then, with the bone creaking in protest, the alien's head slipped in completely. Janeway shrieked like a baby as the huge head ground deeper into her. She had never been so stretched before and she numbly understood what women meant when they mentioned the pains of childbirth. Except in this case something was going in and not coming out! She cried out and tossed her head about, the silken red hair whipping across the top of the desk like a feather duster. "God! Agh! Agh!" The Klingon ignored her cries, pulled back a bit and then leaned forward. He slid into her with one deft thrust, burying about half of his huge cock inside her. Janeway shrieked like a stuck pig as the huge penis thudded into her. Her head shot up and her body bounced, tits shaking from side to side. Thankfully she had been well lubricated and the previous attack of the Klingon's fat tongue had already opened her up so that the initial pain of his thrust was only half as bad. But the pain was pretty much intense just the same.

Org shook his big, woolly head. Klingon females were usually able to take his cock with only one or two thrusts, and thus it was the first time in his life that he couldn't get more than half of his penis inside a female with one thrust. At seven inches the Klingon's thrust had met with stiff resistance. He made a deep groaning sound, pulled back a bit and tried again. Janeway shrieked again and again as the Klingon repeatedly thrust his cock into her, trying desperately to drive it in further. After several attempts of maddened thrusts the Klingon stopped and shook his head. The woman was flopping about like a fish out of water, obviously thrilled by his lovemaking, but he himself wasn't having much fun. Every male, especially those with humanoid cocks, wanted nothing but to slide the bone home. And he couldn't. It was pretty frustrating and he roared with anger.

"Christ!" she groaned with shock as she stared at the huge between her legs. She felt completely filled, yet realized with hysteric fear that at least half of the Klingon's massive cock was still sticking out of her, one inflated testicle swinging underneath the huge rod like a moldy orange. He was going to shove all of that inside her and the thought made her sick with fear.

Org scratched his woolly head. He had never experienced such tightness. This was his first human female. He was puzzled by the fact that human men drooled over them so much. That's all they ever talked about. Klingons did not talk about sex. When the urge struck a willing female was obtained---and that was it. Why were human females so alluring to the male population? What did they know that he didn't? There had to be a way to get his cock in, he thought. Perhaps human females needed to be stimulated more.

He bent down and lapped his long tongue over her left breast. Janeway groaned as the raspy tongue flicked over her swollen nipple. The Klingon's eyebrows rose. Ah! He mistook her cries as signs of pleasure and began to feverishly lick and lap at her two nipples. He flung them back and forth and the woman shrieked and howled. His huge tongue slapped at her breasts from all sides, sloshing them around. He slammed his beefy hands around the swollen mounds, thereby preventing their bouncing about. He held them firmly in his hands, the swollen tips oozing out through his fingers. He licked and lapped at her inch long nipples, lapping his long tongue over them and flicking them about. Janeway nearly passed out at the stinging pain as the razor sharp tongue bombarded her sore nipples. Blood was oozing from them now and she cried out sharply and flung her red mane about. "Agh! Agh!"

Org grinned. Ah! His cock was still buried inside her and started to push and prod her, grinding his way deeper into her. This time her gave her slow thrusts, sliding her body back and forth across the top of the desk. Janeway shrieked and her body jackknifed. "Ei! Ei! Ei!" she wailed and tossed her head about. "Stop! Stop!"

The Klingon grunted with annoyance. "Silence, female!" He pushed a little harder and another inch or so ground its way deeper into the female's tight vagina. Now he had about eight inches in her. Org had never encountered such a tight channel. But he wanted in, and in he was going to go! He pushed a little more and her tight chasm widened a little. Now he had nine inches in her. He drew back a bit and began to hump those nine inches in and out of her with short, powerful jabs. Janeway howled and shrieked like mad. He was up against her cervix now and he could suddenly feel the resistance of her vaginal muscles slowly give way. He pulled himself out of her completely and grinned down at the madly trashing woman. Like all females, this one obviously too, enjoyed a nice, stiff cock!

Janeway was just lying there, moaning drunkenly. He grabbed hold of her legs and positioned himself against her wet pussy lips again. He grabbed her around the waist and drew her closer against him. He held onto her waist and pinned her down. Then he leaned forward and slowly wormed his cock into her again. He pushed continuously, at the same time holding her firmly around the waist and forcing her body hard against his forward thrust, sliding in deeper and deeper, inch by inch until he had buried all of his twelve inches deep inside her.

Janeway shrieked like a piglet as the huge cock thudded past her cervical ring like a battering ram. And when the tip of his bulbous cock slammed up against the back of her womb she nearly passed out. She had never been so filled before and the pressure on her abdomen was intense. She thought that her intestines and her stomach had been pushed up into her throat!

The Klingon gave a deep, reverberating grunt. He pulled out of her and the human female sighed, expelling a huge whoosh of relief, sounding like a boiler letting off steam. "Oh my God! Please . . ." She couldn't finish the sentence. She groaned and wiped the tears from her eyes and moaned again. She was half-comatose and she couldn't breathe properly. She felt physically and emotionally drained.

Org grinned. He slipped his hands around her slender waist and lifted high off the table. Then he drew her against him and impaled her on his rigid penis with one thrust, burying his twelve-inch cock in to the hilt again. Janeway shrieked again and clawed at the Klingon's back. But she was helpless in those gigantic arms holding her tightly around the waist. "Agh! Shit!" she exclaimed as the huge head thudded against the wall of her womb again. She shook her head and the reddish, silken mane whipped about the Klingon's face. It excited him and he shot out his long tongue and lapped at her face again. Janeway wailed as the wet tongue slapped her face. What a stench! Heightened by her cries, Org clamped his huge hands firmly around the female's small waist and began to pump the limp body slowly up and down on his large cock. Up and down, up and down. It went on and on. His huge hands were now thrusting Janeway's body up and down like a piston so that her swollen breasts started to bounce and shake. The woman sobbed and wailed as the huge cock continuously thudded in and out of her sore pussy, the wet tongue repeatedly lapping at her chin and mouth. She wailed and shrieked and clawed at his back. But after a good ten minutes of this mad pumping she could no longer scream or wail and just hung limply in his arms, moaning softly.

Org's stamina was amazing. He fucked the woman slowly, thrusting her one hundred and twenty-five-pound body up and down his immense cock. Janeway just let it happen. She was too far-gone to even think of fighting him off. Org just continued to pump her body up and down, always with the same slow tempo. He just wouldn't stop. It lasted for over an hour, a continuous up and down motion that made her dizzy. During this time Janeway experienced several orgasms, each one more violent and quicker than the last until they just came repeatedly, overlapping each other and resulting in a continuous high.

Org suddenly stopped. He lifted the stunned female off his huge cock and plopped her back down on the desk. Manhandling her was easy now and he was able to re-position her on the desk on all fours. He lifted her off the desk and spun her about as if she was a doll, legs and arms flailing about, the thin hair obscuring her face. He slammed her down and spread her thighs apart with his strong hands. She offered no resistance and let him drag her butt towards the edge of the desk.

Org mounted her from behind and slowly wormed his immense cock into her again until he had it buried to the hilt. The female moaned softly as the alien cock thudded into her again. Then he slid his huge, hairy hands forward and cupped her swollen breasts. He began to squeeze and fondle them, then started to heave his cock in and out of her with tremendous thrusts. Janeway couldn't scream anymore and just sort of whimpered like a kitten, emitting soft baby-like mews. Her body shook as the Klingon slammed into her with quick and powerful thrusts.

Org slammed his huge cock in and out of her while he mashed her plump breasts. Again this procedure lasted almost half an hour---continuous, wicked thrusts. He was riding his huge cock in and out of her, withdrawing almost completely and slamming it in again to the hilt, again and again and again. While he did this he brutally mashed and tore at her breasts, yanking them back and forth.

After several minutes Org emitted a deep, rumbling groan. He leaned forward and took Janeway's left shoulder into his jaw-like mouth. His teeth closed around it and Janeway wailed sharply as the fangs sank into her skin. His cock began to swell and Janeway could feel it stretch her insides even wider.

And then the huge Klingon reached his climax. With an animal-like howl he sank his fangs deep into Janeway's shoulder, sank his hands firmly and real deep into the soft flesh of her swollen breasts and emptied the contents of his single testicle deep inside her.

Janeway's head arched back and she screamed. Although her throat was dry and she felt sick and tired, it was the loudest scream ever. It was a blood-curdling scream that echoed frightfully through the entire ship. People below decks looked up with shock.

Org's penis's six-holed head exploded in a shower of hot spray. A stream of semen fired out of the bulbous head as if shot out of a gattling gun, the individual pellet-like goblets slamming against the back of Janeway's womb like bee stings, each hole spitting out in alternating cycles. Pfft! Pfft! Pfft! Pfft! It wouldn't stop! Janeway felt her abdomen swell as a gallon of the alien's semen filled her.

Org withdrew his swollen cock and the remainder of his alien seed was machine-gunned over her back. Pfft! Pfft! Pfft! Org raised his head high and howled at the ceiling as he emptied his testicle over the inert female's body. She was drenched in silvery goo from neck to butt and goblets of it were dripping out of her pussy.

Janeway collapsed with a groan. She had been beaten by this huge Klingon and now didn't give a care in the world anymore. Screw the Federation! Screw Voyager! All she wanted was a good night's sleep. And unbelievably, shocking herself by the revelation, all she could think of was having Org fuck her again and again. She had never been so sexually thrilled before. If being Org's bitch was to be her destiny, then so be it.

12