Starving For Affection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amal's objections melted with the taste of smoke and salt and moist earth that was Nami.He's kissing me because he really wants me. Maybe

Something thin and sharp lanced through his breast, scattering his thoughts and pulling from him a gasp. By the time he realized it was a knife, shock robbed him of the pain.

His vision reeled, spinning him away from Nami's arms. Suddenly he was on his back, laboring for oxygen around the blade that pierced him, his tunic slowly saturating with a warm, sticky substance that filled his mouth and trickled down his chin.Blood, he realized, but the thought was so distant it might have belonged to someone else.

Nami bent over him and tenderly licked the blood from his lips.Why don't you help me?No assistance came, only kisses that grew more heated.

His eyelids grew heavy. It was getting harder to breathe, to remain conscious. "Why did you--?" Not enough breath remained to finish.

And the answer he received was none at all. Just before he lost consciousness, he felt Nami's fingers tracing his lips and a pointed tongue flicking his ear. "My love," murmured Nami, his breath hot and moist, "have I told you howespeciallydelicious you look tonight?"

12